Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 8 Discussion

Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 26, 2021 3:50 AM

Aug 2018
Now Maple, you can't just eat a random goat you just met and became a monster.
Apr 26, 2021 5:02 AM

Sep 2012
matias067 said:
At this point, Maple is already an ANOMALY!
She's definitely an IRREGULAR!
5/5.

shes ultimate raid boss lol

Tsuukaku-Zanryuu said:
WTF DUDE!

Maple keep becoming more OP lol
and this new skills are ridiculously strong xD

Devs actin like they didnt see how still op maple is after the nerf

this EP had me dying when she was transforming in to the demon cause others reactions were priceless lol

Savvyannah said:
Maple is like a slime LOL, reminds me of Rimuru haha. From Hydra to Sheep to Angel to Predator then becomes a Gundam hahahahaha. So fun to watch! Never gets boring <3

rimuru and shield hero, shield hero fed parts of monsters and objects to hes shield what was part of him
Sugram22Apr 26, 2021 5:11 AM
Oct 13, 2021 4:29 PM

May 2017
Well...she get so many things that she cant use all in a single ep , so she will probably mix them in a strange unexpected way

She started to eat monsters again 😅

Katana girl blushing 😍
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Dec 27, 2021 10:54 PM

Jul 2019
Some highlights from this episode:

Kasumi in her dress AND she's blushing!

Poor little Yui and May chasing cows in vain!

Wooly Maple going "Die, trash!"
Jan 12, 2022 11:35 AM

Apr 2013
Okay... this time they overdid it a bit with that gundam transformation. She gets more and more overpowered aoe attacks instead of "just" being an indestructible fortress as in the beginning. And I don't really like that direction.
Aug 10, 2022 9:15 PM
Jun 2019
That turtle has officially become a pokemon. Even his blast noise sound similar to a pokemon whose name I have forgotten. She ate the demon?, and got an Atrocity skill lol.

That one guy from a few episode ago who said that the angel form isn't her last form was right lol
Graduated High School in May of 2022. Summer vacation has finally arrived. I have once again regained the power of a new anime fan, being able to watch multiple anime episodes in a day. Time to binge-watch every single anime I can into the night until college arrives. SADGE. SUPER SADGE... College has begun as of Monday, August 30, 2022, so you won't be seeing me much around these parks. See you on weekends, I guess... School me is back. Sigh! I'll at least try for one anime a day with all this course load.
Oct 27, 2022 11:19 AM

Aug 2018
Sparta! ;P Nice subs.. ;P
Maple gets all the gameplay..
Oct 31, 2022 4:46 AM

May 2015
Maple eater is the real deal!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 16, 2022 1:31 PM

Jun 2019
At this point, I'm not even shocked to see Maple being this OP. LMAO. It's crazy. Also, the animation in this episode was once again very good.
Dec 16, 2022 1:22 AM

Nov 2022
Sure, you might be an all powerful fire mage of mass cowstruction, but you're nowhere close to the levels of terrifying of Maple, the flying mecha demon fortress who eats her enemies alive.

Seriously how can such a sweet maple roll be such a product of psychological warfare? How has she not been arrested for war crimes yet?
Dec 21, 2022 8:33 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Bruh Maple in her mech form is 10/10
Jan 2, 2023 12:29 PM
Feb 2016
Me encanta este anime

Jan 27, 2023 2:02 PM

Sep 2017
This game is so nonsense with the absurd skills players can just waltz into. It kinda dumb tbh when I'm supposed to be thinking of this as a mmo they are playing
Jan 28, 2023 1:50 AM

May 2015
Love Maple's Mecha transformation.
Jun 19, 2023 7:12 PM

Aug 2019
Man I really don't know what to think of this show lol like yeah there are parts I do like, but I feel like for the past few episodes I just haven't been that interested in this :/ I'm going to try to watch the end but overall I think this show has been like a 7 for me
Jun 26, 2023 11:59 PM
Mar 2023
Episode 8 of "Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu" delivers an action-packed and emotionally resonant installment that leaves viewers exhilarated. With its intense battles, character growth, and surprising revelations, this episode continues to captivate and engage its audience.

The episode continues the exploration of the hidden dungeon, as Maple and her guildmates face escalating challenges and powerful foes. The animation remains impressive, effectively capturing the dynamic combat and showcasing the characters' unique abilities. The battles are visually stunning, filled with adrenaline-pumping moments that showcase the growth and strategic ingenuity of the guild.

One of the highlights of this episode is the further development of Maple's character. As she uncovers new powers and abilities within the dungeon, she becomes an unstoppable force, captivating both allies and adversaries with her overwhelming strength. The growth and evolution of Maple's playstyle add depth to her character, and her journey becomes an inspiration for viewers.

The episode also delves into the emotional side of the story, exploring the vulnerabilities and personal struggles of the guild members. Moments of introspection and heartfelt conversations add emotional depth, reminding us that even in a virtual world, the characters' experiences and emotions are real. These poignant moments elevate the narrative and create a stronger connection with the audience.

The pacing remains well-balanced, seamlessly blending intense action with moments of character interaction and development. The humor continues to be a delightful aspect of the series, offering lighthearted moments that provide relief and levity amidst the battles. The camaraderie within the guild is further reinforced, emphasizing the importance of trust and teamwork.

Furthermore, the episode introduces new gameplay elements and challenges, expanding the possibilities within the game world. These additions keep the series fresh and exciting, ensuring that viewers are continually surprised and engaged. The strategic decision-making and clever use of skills by the characters enhance the excitement and depth of the battles.

Episode 8 of "Itai no wa Iya nanode Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu" concludes with a compelling cliffhanger, leaving viewers eagerly anticipating the next installment. It successfully builds anticipation for future episodes, heightening the sense of adventure and the desire to uncover the mysteries that lie ahead.

Overall, Episode 8 delivers a thrilling and emotionally charged experience. With its impressive animation, engaging storytelling, and the growth of the characters, this episode continues to showcase the series' ability to create a captivating gaming adventure. Fans can look forward to more intense battles, surprising revelations, and the further evolution of Maple and her guildmates as the story progresses.
Jul 18, 2023 11:14 AM
Jan 2023
You have got to be kidding me, Maple can transform into the devil and is a machine now. So much is happening at such a fast pace I can't keep up anymore.
Those game devs have got to be sweating by now given how Maple managed to take down that machine king.
Oct 25, 2023 6:30 PM
Mar 2023
Maple final line "What's going on now" indeed. She is an angel, demon and now a mech. Looks like the admins have their work cut out for them.
Jan 18, 3:02 PM

Nov 2013
Now it's getting out of hands. She is a monster and mecha-suit now?.. Not to mention an angel. What's next, a God?
That's too much. I'm starting to lose my interest.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2020

95 by Gvendoline »»
Mar 1, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2020

123 by Gvendoline »»
Jan 17, 7:19 PM

» Unacceptable Developer Response to Maple (spoilers through Ep. 3) - I'm cancelling my MMO subscription

Oiisu - Jan 14, 2023

12 by Foreall908 »»
Jan 16, 9:52 PM

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aversa - Jan 6, 2020

282 by Gvendoline »»
Jan 16, 5:50 PM

Poll: » Itai no wa Iya nano de Bougyoryoku ni Kyokufuri Shitai to Omoimasu. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2020

139 by yourboy_asta »»
Dec 30, 2023 11:55 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.