Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2019 1:41 AM

Mar 2015

Holy fuck, even more heroine fall for rito. how much power those hands hold, wow!

also censored, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 15, 2019 12:11 AM
Jun 2014
*sight*

Why a new character.

Why.

I would have preferred a one-shot with Haruna, Momo or Lala...

But A NEW GIRL... jeez.

<-- I just think it is boring because, well, Rito has a harem with almost each and every trope character you can think of.
May 15, 2019 4:13 AM

Jul 2016
Ghirahim9 said:
*sight*

Why a new character.

Why.

I would have preferred a one-shot with Haruna, Momo or Lala...

But A NEW GIRL... jeez.

<-- I just think it is boring because, well, Rito has a harem with almost each and every trope character you can think of.

She's not really a new character and she has been made a lot of cameos even since the first series started lol.
Jun 2, 2019 2:15 AM
May 2019
when continued anime to love-ru darkness 2
will be released in Indonesia
Jun 2, 2019 5:07 AM

Mar 2015
yulaitaanisa said:
when continued anime to love-ru darkness 2
will be released in Indonesia

no one knows, not even manga sequel is confirmed soo far.

as for released in indonesia, kek.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 12, 2019 7:25 AM

Jan 2011
Censored because WSJ, but still good.

Nice to see a long time side character get the spotlight. Of course we get a bit of Koyomi's crush on Sayaka too.
Jun 30, 2019 12:05 PM

Jul 2012
@MahiaErebeaNegi Lol, she already appeared b4? Can you tell me some moments of it? Got me really intrigued now.
Jul 2, 2019 1:25 AM

Jul 2016
ParadiseSukai said:
@MahiaErebeaNegi Lol, she already appeared b4? Can you tell me some moments of it? Got me really intrigued now.

Lol most of her appearance in both original manga and Darkness are very briefly, but the most recent appearance aside of this special I can think was after Nemesis become principal and tells every students to capture Rito, she shows up briefly and refers Nemesis and the boys are stupid in the last few Darkness chapters.
Jul 2, 2019 1:49 PM

Jul 2012
@MahiaErebeaNegi Thanks for the tip, I will try search for it.
Feb 23, 2020 12:37 PM

May 2009
Thread moved from the To LOVE-Ru Darkness manga sub-board.

More topics from this board

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru: Rito to Sayaka no Houkago Chapter 2 Discussion

DeadlyRaven - Feb 23, 2020

2 by DeadlyRaven »»
Feb 23, 2020 12:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.