Forum Settings
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2020 12:50 AM

Nov 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Volume 2 Chapter 4

Members of both houses are watching the game, and it's revealed that Maou (Sirzechs Lucifer) is Rias' brother, and that out of the 3 factions, the devils have the least power, but are able to survive because the Maou-samas are really powerful.

The battle is being held in a replica of the school.

Issei actually has most of his powers locked up in a seal, and Rias was able to release a small bit of it now that Issei's body can handle the increase in power.

Issei reveals his newfound ability called "Dress Break", which causes the clothes of his opponents to explode, and of course Koneko's cold reaction is funny as always. Akeno was able to take down the 3 pawns and the rook by sacrificing the gymnasium

Koneko was the first one from Rias' group to be taken down, it's a battle between the queens

This concludes the first part of the games.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Aug 18, 2022 8:04 PM

Mar 2021
Issei with his perversion techniques haha
Feb 21, 2023 4:34 PM
Feb 2023
Where are ya reading these at?

More topics from this board

» Where should i start reading it?

PlayerUzU - Aug 30, 2022

4 by GeoXsf9 »»
Aug 2, 2023 6:52 AM

» Where should i start reading it???

Kzzz - May 20, 2023

3 by _cjessop19_ »»
May 24, 2023 11:09 PM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Volume 8 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - May 11, 2014

5 by JuanDi_09 »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:48 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Chapter 7 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Feb 20, 2020

1 by JuanDi_09 »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:41 PM

» Yen Press vs fan translations

Kerkun - Jul 7, 2022

1 by _cjessop19_ »»
Jul 7, 2022 11:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.