Forum Settings
Forums
High School DxD (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2020 12:19 PM

Nov 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Volume 2 Chapter 2

So Rias tried losing her virginity because of a dispute with the Gremory family, and her father and brother. Unlucky for Issei then, huh?

Matsuda and Motohama are unhappy after finding out about Mil-tan, which was really funny to see.

Raiser is introduced, he's a High-class Devil from the House of Phoenix, and he's supposed to get married to Rias because it involves the survival of the House of Gremory. The whole ordeal became very heated.

They mention the structuring of the houses, as there are 72 different houses of devils before the war.

Raiser challenged Rias to a Ratings game in 10 days to determine whether she marries him or not, so we'll get to see everyone in action soon enough. Issei needs to improve a lot, as he couldn't withstand Raiser's weakest pawn.

Issei accidently encounters Asia in the bathroom, both of them being naked. Asia is very clueless about what's going on.

And so, everyone's training is about to begin.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Aug 15, 2022 2:41 PM

Mar 2021
issei almost lost his virginity

More topics from this board

» Where should i start reading it?

PlayerUzU - Aug 30, 2022

4 by GeoXsf9 »»
Aug 2, 2023 6:52 AM

» Where should i start reading it???

Kzzz - May 20, 2023

3 by _cjessop19_ »»
May 24, 2023 11:09 PM

Poll: » High School DxD Chapter 9 Discussion

_cjessop19_ - Feb 21, 2020

2 by Flash72324 »»
Feb 21, 2023 4:34 PM

Poll: » Highschool DxD Volume 8 Discussion

bunny1ov3r - May 11, 2014

5 by JuanDi_09 »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:48 PM

» Yen Press vs fan translations

Kerkun - Jul 7, 2022

1 by _cjessop19_ »»
Jul 7, 2022 11:47 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.