Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Apr 15, 2009 8:07 PM

Nov 2008
Tamaki-san said:
foxy12 said:

canis said it ,just because the ending is predictable it doesn't mean that it's bad and no both girls had the same a mount of screen time play i guess ,noe did move the plot but that's because the writers wanted noe to be the sacrifice for the hiormi ,shin ending as they were building the theme of her tears..i knew that noe and aiko were K.O.E.D from the start but the latter never stood a chance ..

so u were expecting some kinda twist as in a NICE BOAT ...now why does everyone who watches romance with drama taiks about school days ?..not every harem guy is a mokoto ..none of these charcters deserave a nice boat ..shin was a better harem lead ..what twist did u want?noe goes nuts ,aiko pulls a sekai on all of them ,hiormi dies and shin and nabuse going insane .true tears is a very subtle show i just can't imagine that .the point of the show was to release those suppressed feelings and find happiness ..it wasn't supposed to be a noe vs hiromi game ,it was not supposed to be a nother school days ..they writers gave these characters happiness cuz they desearve it .however in school days characters went way all over the top with thier actions ad lust and can no longer be expected as members of society ...everyone got what they deseraved ..a school days ending will never happen in anime like this a gain again .why wouid u want the characters to be Saddened than they already were ..situations were tragic enough and no need to torture them more unless shin goes mokoto on all of them then yes i'd be more than happy for him to die in a nice boat style ..they all deseraved happiness after what they went through ..shin got hiormi ,hiormi got shin and noe got her tears and made lots of friends..both aiko and nabuse were casualties of an unrequited love and that's why i'm happy that they got a happy ending even though i don't think she's rlly happy ,jun went on his own way to try and get rid of his siscon and he still has noe ..it's not like he left her forever -it was a gd endin for all -they deserave a break u know ..even in kimi ga nozomu eien characters got a happy ending ....

and i also agree that the show is quite famous and it even won an award for best drama -go to animenewsnetwork and see for urself ...then again this is just my opinion and i'm not gonna change ur's ...

What the hell calm down. Not every plotwist is School Days style. School Days was indeed a good show. But that ending was just overloaded with bullshit. When i mean PLOTWIST, i mean that the OBVIUS ending could probably change, what 'obvius ending' i am talking about? I'm talking about the bullshit Hiromi/Shini'chiro ending. You even said by urself, they sacrificed Noe for Hiromi and overloaded it with the bike scene were Shini'chiro goes to Hiromi and she falls over him, <---- What the fuck was that? I predicted a lot since the episode 1 because there was nothing diferent from what i've seen. Animesnetwork is a group of people. I could give a shit if they gave a 40/10 to True Tears, it still wont change my opinion.

I probably could argue with you for ages but... honestly? Will be bored. Lets just leave it that way. We all have diferent opinions, the world would have been a sack of diarrea if we all would have been the same. I still dont understand why u can't stand my opinion lawl...

i respect ur opinion and i'm sorry for the missunderstanding ,so what ur saying is that u expected lot's from this anime and it was disappointing for u because of the obvious ending aka childhood ending style which is what made u think that it was just like anyother romance anime out there...

so u were one of those who wanted a noe/shin enidng ?is that what u meant by plotwist ..i can tell ur not a hiromi fan cuz if u were ,u'd be happy with the ending .to be honest with u i'd be disappointing if he didn't pick hiromi ..i duuno a bout u but i've known since the begining that he'd pick hiormi and i didn't even believe that lie a bout them being siblings at all ..it always being a bout hiormi and shin -that's where most of the anger happens because it was supposed be a hiromi,shin ending and noe was there to make his heart waver ..the problem is that ppl view this show as some sort of game and just because he picked hiormi it sucks i dunno why ?..i'm sure if noe had a choice she'd pick her tears over shin ...

and thanks for sharing ur thoughts ^ ^

foxy12Apr 15, 2009 8:14 PM
Apr 15, 2009 8:38 PM

Feb 2009
Well, what i can say after saying the whole serie is that it really looks like Kimikiss for some points.
Ofc Lantis worked on both projects so it explains a lot :P
The serie was nice except that Hiromi looked retarded at some points and i was really annoyed by the way she acts (she is never happy, and she messes around with Shinichirou.
I recommand this serie if you liked kimikiss but dont expect a show as good as it, it's good, but not more :P
Apr 15, 2009 11:57 PM

Jan 2009
foxy12 said:

i respect ur opinion and i'm sorry for the missunderstanding ,so what ur saying is that u expected lot's from this anime and it was disappointing for u because of the obvious ending aka childhood ending style which is what made u think that it was just like anyother romance anime out there...

so u were one of those who wanted a noe/shin enidng ?is that what u meant by plotwist ..i can tell ur not a hiromi fan cuz if u were ,u'd be happy with the ending .to be honest with u i'd be disappointing if he didn't pick hiromi ..i duuno a bout u but i've known since the begining that he'd pick hiormi and i didn't even believe that lie a bout them being siblings at all ..it always being a bout hiormi and shin -that's where most of the anger happens because it was supposed be a hiromi,shin ending and noe was there to make his heart waver ..the problem is that ppl view this show as some sort of game and just because he picked hiormi it sucks i dunno why ?..i'm sure if noe had a choice she'd pick her tears over shin ...

No worries, was fun. And yeah... im a Noefag sadly. But that wasn't the reason why i disliked the ending... meh you already know why.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Apr 17, 2009 11:36 PM

Nov 2008
Tamaki-san said:
foxy12 said:

No worries, was fun. And yeah... im a Noefag sadly. But that wasn't the reason why i disliked the ending... meh you already know why.

i was not intertested in all of this shipping war between noe and hiormi fans .i was more of an Aiko fan and i was rooting for her and nabuse -i liked the side story more than the main story because it was more realistic -the main story with shin,jun,noe,hiromi was nice and painful to watch but it was more like a fairytale -hiromi story was a sad cinderlla with a happy ending ,noe's story was painful but unrealistic,aiko and nabuse story was something u couid relate to in the real world even nabuse was not that realistic -aiko was the only character who was realistic ..both never stood a chance rlly-aiko was this girl who was deprived from her soal because of her emptiness..nabuse's main problem was that he fell in love with a messed up girl who is not happy with herself ,her love for shin coudn't make her happy ,nabuse's love for her coudn't make her happy ,she just coudn't be happy because of her self-loathing..but i'm glad they fixed everything for both her and nabuse..
foxy12Apr 17, 2009 11:43 PM
Apr 22, 2009 2:32 AM

Nov 2008
Uguu~ What an ending, but better ending can't be done. I mean It doesn't matter to me who will "win" at the end. Just no "nice boat" is fine for me. Shin'ichiro finally did it "properly" and realeased the triangle. That scene when Shin'ichiro admitted that he loved Hiromi in front of Noe was the climax and most emotional part. Even tho they were both quite sad, He keeps screaming of loving Hiromi. Thats because he finally decided and gave his final answer. That was his last thing to do for Noe, for not messing relationships with her. Absolutely "Beautiful" ending, not "awesome". Overall this anime keeped me interested all way through the serie. I watched these eps allway in a row in an evening. It was so unclear who will end up with Shin'ichiro, because of those sudden twist events. I really liked the story, especially the picture book; which refers the characters themselves. Lenght was very well packed. Usually in 13 episode animes, there either is rushed too much or left quite open. Only additional thing is probably Ai's and Miyokichi's story. It can be allmost removed. Afterall they get along well at the end.
KriegWurstApr 22, 2009 2:38 AM
Apr 22, 2009 8:55 PM
Jan 2009
i like NOE!
Apr 23, 2009 11:10 AM

Nov 2008
F4it said:
Uguu~ What an ending, but better ending can't be done. I mean It doesn't matter to me who will "win" at the end. Just no "nice boat" is fine for me. Shin'ichiro finally did it "properly" and realeased the triangle. That scene when Shin'ichiro admitted that he loved Hiromi in front of Noe was the climax and most emotional part. Even tho they were both quite sad, He keeps screaming of loving Hiromi. Thats because he finally decided and gave his final answer. That was his last thing to do for Noe, for not messing relationships with her. Absolutely "Beautiful" ending, not "awesome". Overall this anime keeped me interested all way through the serie. I watched these eps allway in a row in an evening. It was so unclear who will end up with Shin'ichiro, because of those sudden twist events. I really liked the story, especially the picture book; which refers the characters themselves. Lenght was very well packed. Usually in 13 episode animes, there either is rushed too much or left quite open. Only additional thing is probably Ai's and Miyokichi's story. It can be allmost removed. Afterall they get along well at the end.

The Ai and Miyokichi part was my favourite ....
Apr 24, 2009 12:02 AM
Dec 2008
this is 1 of the best romance anime i seen so far

BTW BTW BTW BTW HIROMI FOR THE WIN
May 10, 2009 3:39 PM
May 2009
with all due respect, this is the best drama-romance series I've watched so far but.....
.? i don't quite get the ending.. why did hiromi say NO when shinichiro told her to go out with him ..

and at the end part .... why did Jun go to tokyo, leaving noe behind. he didn't really reconsider? im lost. :D
May 23, 2009 6:28 PM

Jan 2009
hmm a lot of ppl like this anime dont they = i dont know why but i dont see whats so good bout it. personally i like Noe, it was kinda obvious who he woulda picked. its a lot like suzuka for those who have seen it. he doesnt get the girl he wants so he picks the other then when he finds out Hiromi likes him, he goes back.

Id like to understand why ppl like this anime, plz add me at [fear_lailide@hotmail.com]
Needs more Drill Hair.
May 23, 2009 11:23 PM

Nov 2008
Read the Hiromi vs Noe thread...maybe it can answer your question...but I'm not sure.
Everyone sees the world differently and have different opinions about it.
Jun 8, 2009 8:22 PM

Jun 2009
I enjoyed it. I thought there was sufficient closure to this series overall. I don't think TT will have the strong following of Clannad, Air, Kanon or KGNE before it. But for what it was, it had beautiful music and writing. Good series overall, and felt sad at th end because Noe just had to cry.

Wished her tears flowed as she was leaving Shin though, but that would just be like a total ripoff of KGNE, I know, I know.
Fear the finger of death
Jun 9, 2009 7:11 AM

Nov 2008
Dexterous said:
I enjoyed it. I thought there was sufficient closure to this series overall. I don't think TT will have the strong following of Clannad, Air, Kanon or KGNE before it. But for what it was, it had beautiful music and writing. Good series overall, and felt sad at th end because Noe just had to cry.

Wished her tears flowed as she was leaving Shin though, but that would just be like a total ripoff of KGNE, I know, I know.

I have to diagree with you .True Tears was pretty strong comparing to Clannad .Clannad didn't focus much on love triangles and it was more a bout family rather than romance/love-sick characters.It didn't have the realistic/dark characters we saw in true tears and it was more of a slice of life anime .I'm not saying it was bad .It was a good show and had drama in it but i wouidn't put it upthere with KGNE ,true tears was very smilier to KGNE in many ways and not clannad ..

But I respect your opinion ^ ^
Jun 9, 2009 8:30 AM

Apr 2008
fantastic episode =D touched by this series ^^

as expected that Hiromi will go with Shin

Jun 10, 2009 6:23 AM

Jun 2009
foxy12 said:
Dexterous said:

I have to diagree with you .True Tears was pretty strong comparing to Clannad .Clannad didn't focus much on love triangles and it was more a bout family rather than romance/love-sick characters.It didn't have the realistic/dark characters we saw in true tears and it was more of a slice of life anime .I'm not saying it was bad .It was a good show and had drama in it but i wouidn't put it upthere with KGNE ,true tears was very smilier to KGNE in many ways and not clannad ..

But I respect your opinion ^ ^

I respect yours too. Alot. Like you said Clannad was built on the concept of the family, thus giving it the Slice of Life feel. True Tears was very similar to KGNE, the only difference was KGNE was very plot and event driven, while True Tears mainly built around the characters. The characters in True Tears were more realistic.

So yes, it might be a stronger series than the kyoani/key ones, but it does not have as strong a following in terms of populairty. I think there's at least 3 people who know Clannad for everyone who knows True Tears.

orangehouse said:
fantastic episode =D touched by this series ^^

as expected that Hiromi will go with Shin

Yeah, it was so obvious it wasn't funny. Dang, now how predictable was that.

Of course this is still an awesome series. 10 stars out of 10.
Fear the finger of death
Jun 22, 2009 10:56 PM
Apr 2009
i give True Tears 9/10
and 4/5 for the ending ep.

I really liked it, I was rooting for hiromi but at some point in the ep.
I got confuse when
shin cries upon noe
then shin shouts hiromi

why did he cried? in my point of view, the way he cried was because he likes noe but want to be with hiromi or wtf? that where it gets me confuse a bit, that explain the point i took out from my scores.

but I thought of it, and maybe he cries because he realizes he loves hiromi but also what noe did for him.. he realizes how noe gave him courage to do what he wish for.. he wasn't able to support hiromi cuz he couldn't handle his feelings properly.
and now he can ? O:

came up with a quote inspired by this serie <3 :
" in order to take away the tears of someone dear to us, we gotta have our own tears be taken away. "

:D
type_XEJun 22, 2009 10:59 PM
Jun 23, 2009 12:03 AM

Feb 2008
I think I love this ending...
I felt sorry for Noe just a bit there, but then I think Hiromi deserve Shin better than her. After all, Hiromi is Shin's first love...

^-^ GO HIROMI!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines
Jun 24, 2009 8:26 PM

May 2009
The ending was a good one, except the fact that he ended up with Hiromi - I am not a fan what-so-ever of that girl...
Jul 2, 2009 1:08 PM

Jun 2008
That was beyond lame. Noe was cool though.
Jul 3, 2009 9:12 AM

Nov 2008
Grmo said:
That was beyond lame. Noe was cool though.

Lol,what was so lame a bout it ?
Jul 5, 2009 7:14 PM

May 2009
I myself ponder upon this question.
Jul 9, 2009 7:23 PM

Mar 2009
They really really ****ed the ending hardcore. The story made more sense if they went towards noe, instead of the lieing-selfish-b....

It really made me not want to see any more romance animes... it just it has REALLY REALLY crappy endings

but i did love the show 10/10 (except last 2 episodes (story line only))
Aug 11, 2009 8:23 PM
Jul 2009
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO Neo MY neo jk wow i sorta knew it was gona end like that i thought kne died tho and then he would regret not being with her more or something but still oka anime she never filled the bottle up with tears i thought neo would at least cry iam a little disappointed omfg oka anime
Aug 27, 2009 11:02 PM

Aug 2009
I thought the ending was great, kinda feel sad for Noe... But that's life, you always need to move on.
Sep 19, 2009 11:14 PM

Sep 2008
Sweet, this episode put the nail in the coffin to all the noefags.

Although I wasn't really rooting for Hiromi, any end wouldve been better without Noe, ofcourse if the real underdog Aiko was chosen I would've been even happier.
Sep 23, 2009 8:42 PM

Nov 2007
Wow ... what an incredible series O_O so it was Hiromi in the end but I'm actually fine with that initially I was all for Noe but Hiromi won me over in the end xD ending was quite beautiful, really glad I picked up this series, it was great ^^
Oct 11, 2009 7:49 AM

Sep 2009
Hiromi, yeah!
Although I feel sorry for Noe.

Nice anime.
Oct 21, 2009 10:19 PM
Oct 2009
The ending is not obvious, not happy, but it is .. great.

This series made me to some strange state of mind. Maybe one can disagree, but if you were crying in the ending, you really got the whole story.. And, I hope, you could accept it.

Try to feel the beauty, no matter what your logical selfish mind says.. )

If you try to treat the story on a level Hiromi vs Noe, you just miss the point. This battle is completely won by Noe.. T_T
Oct 27, 2009 3:20 AM

Apr 2009
one of the only anime's where i liked all of the characters...

Would've been happy if either noe or hiromi were chosen but would have still felt REALLY sorry for the one that wasn't...

most of all i would have felt really damn sorry for nobuse had aiko been chosen -_-"

all in all the ending with hiromi was good, but if the bike chase scene had been the end it would have been better.

On a side note every anime ending is going to have it's fans and it's haters... especially for ones that just HAVE to have a love triangle in them.. i know a lot of anime's that didn't go my way (namely kimikiss, kimi ga nozomu eien, ef-a tale of memories (hiro arc) and... others which i have shoved into the dark recesses of my mind =P)... however to judge an anime by it's ending is a bit harsh...

no wait... no it's not... =P... (ef - got saved by the renji arc)... so yes, i do understand where you are all coming from noefags =P (sorry i just had to put that in there, no offense)

but HIROMI FTW!!!

(yes i know i'm being a total ass atm =P)

-and yes i'm one of those people that prefers the childhood friend =)

feel free to flame, or to find loopholes in what i just said (i can already see 1) although no offense was intended.

-Savage
Nov 7, 2009 6:55 PM
Jul 2009
I'm glad he picked Hiromi, though I feel a bit sad for Noe. :P

Although the ending could've been better, it was pretty good. Oh well...

Overall, I give it a 9. :)
Julio-samaNov 7, 2009 7:45 PM
Nov 30, 2009 12:16 AM

Jan 2009
Maybe one can disagree, but if you were crying in the ending, you really got the whole story..

Or... you just feel really bad about Noe - ah, the tears, we cried at the same time D: Actually I started to feel upset when I saw her cheerful face... I don't know why but those sort of thing always make me cry... And by the way, in all romance harems, the protagonist chooses the one I don't wanna xD Maybe Kanon 2006 is not among of them but then it was just "Oh, okay. *Makoto fangirl xD* "

So... you may call me a Noefag, woo. I hated the ending not because he chose Hiromi - the ending was just plain stupid, and that's it. The Hiromifags sure do close their eyes for the flaws, and they call us retards =_=

All in all it's an 8, only because of Noe and the art.
Nao-staniNov 30, 2009 12:20 AM
Nov 30, 2009 1:25 PM

May 2009
whyyyyyyyyyyyyy???? i hated that Hiromi bitch so much (i'm sorry for badmouthing her i just couldn't help)
well, the ending was normal for me not good and not bad.
though it still made me sad and angry -.-
Nov 30, 2009 9:47 PM

Jul 2009
First of all, this series was absolutely beautiful. The art, the characters, the emotion...it was all put together so gracefully. If it hadn't been for the ending, I probably would have given it a 9 or a 10, but as it stands I had to go with an 8.

Yes, I did ship Shin/Noe for the ending (and honestly, I had no idea how it was going to end up), and when it didn't happen I was a bit upset. But more than the fact that I simply preferred Shin/Noe over Shin/Hiromi is that I honestly don't. get. why Shin and Hiromi were so "in love."

To me, their relationship seemed pretty shallow. Not the "let's have sex and forget about each other" shallow, but...it's just hard to explain. They were friends when they were younger, yes, and maybe "fell in love" as children (which is very common in fiction romance stories). However, Shin seemed simply enamored with the Hiromi he had built up in his mind. Part way through the series he even said that she wasn't the girl he loved (or something like that) and Hiromi later admitted that even after all their time living together, she still didn't know him.

There didn't seem to be much "getting to know each other" after that. Were the writers trying to portray a "love at first sight" kind of story? Or were we really supposed to assume that they loved each other for deeper reasons? I don't know.

It just seemed to me like Shin and Noe's relationship was so much more developed that it didn't really make sense to have Shin choose Hiromi at the end. Of course, I am incredibly biased in my opinion. I didn't like Hiromi's character from the start, before I even began to adore the Shin/Noe arc of the story. She seemed a bit...off at some times. Like when she removed the gravestone Noe put on the chicken coop and put it in the ground because that was the "right" way. I guess most would forget small things like that, but they ended up causing my dislike of her to grow. So, again, I was pretty baffled when Shin chose Hiromi.

Also, a little WTF moment: Shin confessing that he loved Hiromi to Noe, and then telling her she makes his heart waver?! I was tempted to throw my laptop out the window right then. I can understand having unromantic feelings for one girl and loving another, but the way he put it didn't really sound like he loved her like a sister (or something). And crying and singing as she walked away? God, I'd like to sit the writer's down and have a very firm talk with them. XD Personally, even if Shin had still ended up with Hiromi, I would have liked to see a different ending.

Whew. Sorry for the rant, but I had to get that all out. :) Even though I could have been (much) happier with the ending, I still loved the series overall, and definitely don't regret staying up way past my bed time to see how it turned out. ;)
Dec 1, 2009 11:52 AM

Jan 2009
ellette said:

I love you *_* Exactly my thoughts with the difference that I can't express myself really well ^^' Omg, exactly what I think. That was such a fake love in my eyes. Even when they were practically going out for several episodes - no sparkle, no nothing...
Dec 5, 2009 9:18 AM

Jul 2009
Haha, I'm glad someone feels the same way!
Dec 7, 2009 2:26 PM
Nov 2008
ellette said:
Also, a little WTF moment: Shin confessing that he loved Hiromi to Noe, and then telling her she makes his heart waver?! I was tempted to throw my laptop out the window right then. I can understand having unromantic feelings for one girl and loving another, but the way he put it didn't really sound like he loved her like a sister (or something). And crying and singing as she walked away? God, I'd like to sit the writer's down and have a very firm talk with them. XD Personally, even if Shin had still ended up with Hiromi, I would have liked to see a different ending.

Haha, I totally have to agree with you. I thought being in love made your heart waver, and you feel tears and joy for the other person. Shin just totally threw me off. I cried really hard when she was walking off on her crutches, because that was when Noe grew up and learned to move on. She has finally been rejected from everyone she loves, and must face her future alone. I guess that's what made this anime so beautiful....

Yeah, I really wanted Shin x Noe, but now having typed what I've just said, this anime wouldn't have been good if it weren't for that ending...
Jan 29, 2010 12:14 AM

Nov 2009
Well he didn't deserve noe anyway... but what gets me is ending the show with noe sad.. :S but hopefully now, she can fly ^^
Jan 30, 2010 12:31 PM

Aug 2009
This anime didn't even make me cry once. D: My expectations were really high, and I was hoping for some heartbreaking moments, but there weren't. ><
Oh well, still 8/10. It had its awesome moments.
Jan 31, 2010 4:49 AM

Jan 2009
ellette said:
First of all, this series was absolutely beautiful. The art, the characters, the emotion...it was all put together so gracefully. If it hadn't been for the ending, I probably would have given it a 9 or a 10, but as it stands I had to go with an 8.

Yes, I did ship Shin/Noe for the ending (and honestly, I had no idea how it was going to end up), and when it didn't happen I was a bit upset. But more than the fact that I simply preferred Shin/Noe over Shin/Hiromi is that I honestly don't. get. why Shin and Hiromi were so "in love."

To me, their relationship seemed pretty shallow. Not the "let's have sex and forget about each other" shallow, but...it's just hard to explain. They were friends when they were younger, yes, and maybe "fell in love" as children (which is very common in fiction romance stories). However, Shin seemed simply enamored with the Hiromi he had built up in his mind. Part way through the series he even said that she wasn't the girl he loved (or something like that) and Hiromi later admitted that even after all their time living together, she still didn't know him.

There didn't seem to be much "getting to know each other" after that. Were the writers trying to portray a "love at first sight" kind of story? Or were we really supposed to assume that they loved each other for deeper reasons? I don't know.

It just seemed to me like Shin and Noe's relationship was so much more developed that it didn't really make sense to have Shin choose Hiromi at the end. Of course, I am incredibly biased in my opinion. I didn't like Hiromi's character from the start, before I even began to adore the Shin/Noe arc of the story. She seemed a bit...off at some times. Like when she removed the gravestone Noe put on the chicken coop and put it in the ground because that was the "right" way. I guess most would forget small things like that, but they ended up causing my dislike of her to grow. So, again, I was pretty baffled when Shin chose Hiromi.

Whew. Sorry for the rant, but I had to get that all out. :) Even though I could have been (much) happier with the ending, I still loved the series overall, and definitely don't regret staying up way past my bed time to see how it turned out. ;)

Exactly how I would've summed it up.

I really thought the relationship between Noe and Shin were much deeper than the relationship with Hiromi. To me, Hiromi/Shin just lacked...personality. It felt more like "lust" so to speak. I mean, were we really supposed to make assumptions? >.>

@WTF ending: ...Yeah. He totally contradicted himself or something. And watching Noe limp away made me depressed. :< Don't you just wish that you could hug her?

Well, the fact that I actually made a comment about this anime means that I've enjoyed it. It had an "okay" ending. 9/10
Feb 2, 2010 8:43 AM

Jun 2009
dis does make true tears...it gets u so well into d story but i wanted him 2 end with noe..
Feb 4, 2010 3:54 PM
Jan 2010
i'm a Noe fan but i didn't dislike Hiromi ending up with Shin but the ending wasn't as good as i thought it would be even if it was Noe i still wouldn't have liked it that much.

I would have preferred a NoexShin ending but at least she grew as a person because of everything that happened and was finnaly able to get back her tears.

Yay for Ai and Nobuse glad to see Ai end up ith someone even though she broke up with him
Feb 17, 2010 8:29 PM
Dec 2009
MrHarrubu said:
dis does make true tears...it gets u so well into d story but i wanted him 2 end with noe..

>_> i agree with this
Feb 25, 2010 11:01 PM
Feb 2010
Wasn't too happy with the ending. I would have preferred a Noe ending, but it also seemed rather anticlimactic (as a few others have mentioned as well).

I really didn't care for Hiromi much either. She just seemed rather mean throughout the second half of the series. Then again, Noe seemed rather mean in the last few episodes as well.

The series was great in my opinion, but the end was so-so. I got somewhat confused as to what was going on a bit in the end as well.

Series - 9/10
Ending - 8/10
Mar 9, 2010 12:01 AM

Jul 2009
Lol for Noe vs Hiromi thing..
9/10

Great stuff, love the story, the music and the atmosphere, i like Noe but i like Hiromi more..so the ending was fine with me

See you in another series XD
Mar 12, 2010 6:58 PM

Mar 2010
I'm real disappointed. I expected something more dramatic and romantic.
The only scene that moved me in this episode ( and probably the whole series ) was when Shin'Ichiro started singing the song whilst crying. The rest was garbage. Ending didn't have a kiss and it also ended in Hiromi's favor.
Atleast, in the end, Noe got her tears back. Even though it is because of her broken heart she was able to cry.
:|
I'm really really really disappointed with this series. I wanted something more from this.
What a shame.
7/10
Mar 18, 2010 4:01 AM
Feb 2010
Damn you Shin...man i was rooting for noe all the way because she is the most unique and original character, totally awesome. What a cliche ending with Shin ending up with his first love..typical.
Mar 18, 2010 4:13 AM

Apr 2009
not bad. But so predictable.
Poor Noe...T_T
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2010 10:00 PM

Dec 2008
I'm glade he chose Hiromi over Noe personally.

I liked Noe, but there were times when she got on my nerves always comparing Shin to a chicken and trying to get him to fly in her own way.

Then again, I'm always a fan when the main character ends up with his childhood friend as their lover.
Mar 24, 2010 10:42 PM

Mar 2010
After marathoning the series, I just -have- to get a few things off my chest, haha, so excuse my rambling! I just need to write a few things down. :p

To me, it honestly felt like the whole series was about Noe. I mean it just felt like we got the most development between her and Shin whereas Hiromi just kept going back to two points that happened in her past(the "don't leave me behind!" and the drama with Shin's mother). Otherwise she was quiet, introverted, and so hard to figure out and has little to no romantic scenes with Shin. I really didn't like her that much.
I completely thought he would end up with Noe when she confessed that she liked Jun(#4) because it made sense and that she wasn't jealous after all.

Man was my heart breaking when Shin went to go throw away the book he spent the whole series writing for Noe with her not wanting to see it after all. Even more so when she showed up in her crippled state to pick up the scattered pages. Then with the confession to her about his love towards Hiromi and just looking at her blank face afterwards. Argh, and then Shin singing that song and breaking down and crying. I was almost ready to yell at the monitor that Noe needs to cry, damnit! I know she cared about him and he gave his tears finally, but she still didn't cry.
But I obviously knew it was over by then. Shin sung Harumi's name and Noe just kept walking: expressionless. Even after dealing with losing her first love, losing her grandmother, losing Daigomaru, losing her brother, and being thrown into utter confusion when he expressed his feelings for his sister. She didn't cry.

It felt like Shin would be the only good thing in her life.
I wanted Noe and Shin to be together really bad.

If she didn't cry by the end of the episode I'm sure I would have.
Harumi said it herself several times, she's a terrible person while Noe was so cute and innocent. The only satisfying thing about the ending was that Noe finally shed some tears after staring at the broken phrase Shin had written in the ground, "I like you, Noe." I couldn't help but tear up with her.
Well, luckily there's only about two(?) more days for the epilogue.
I look forward to hopefully finding out for ONE happy event to happen to Noe.
Mar 29, 2010 4:02 PM

Dec 2009
Wow that was a sh*t ending. I don't know why everyone loved Hiromi so much, she showed no emotion and had a rather bitchy attitude. It was agonizing watching the scenes with her, it slowed down the show so much. With Noe, the show was much more interesting. Thank goodness this was only 13 episodes or else I would be the one jumping off a treee with that crap ending.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM

» True Tears Quotes

ClannadForever - Jun 9, 2009

6 by Syureria »»
Dec 11, 2022 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.