Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2008 8:17 AM

Feb 2008
i cant believe he chose hiromi, i luved noe she was so different and refreshing
WTF woz up with her brother someone plz explain that to me
xx
oh yeh it was a nice ending, not the one i wanted but life goes on
The measure of a true shinobi is not how he lived but how he dies
Aug 12, 2008 8:21 AM

Jul 2007
Tidus said:
i cant believe he chose hiromi, i luved noe she was so different and refreshing
WTF woz up with her brother someone plz explain that to me
xx
oh yeh it was a nice ending, not the one i wanted but life goes on

No way, he had always loved Hiromi. Noe was a retarded kid, and her brother was hard for her as a siscon, that's all.
Aug 12, 2008 10:56 PM

Dec 2007
Hiromi had no depth she was just a jealous panty flash (HiromiFans u were right and i was wrong)
Noe lost so she'll find some1 bettr and wouldve bn nice if alt ending was made like in Clannad:
True Tears Another Sky: Hiromi Cries ^_^
its ovr but rest of stry is to good2hate so Noe fans dont bring series down 4bad ending just watch ep8 as if it was end

ADAWGAug 12, 2008 11:11 PM
Aug 31, 2008 11:01 AM

Nov 2007
What's wrong with that no good idiot?!?!??WHY NO NOE ENDING!??!?!?!??!NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

....Oh well,i guess he didn't deserve Noe anyways.....Man i love Noe..so kawaii...
Sep 28, 2008 7:58 PM

Apr 2008
watching True Tears second time and still enjoying. Love this :3
Oct 1, 2008 12:57 AM

May 2008
I rated the show a 2 because of the ending. i hated it he should have picked noe. but yea one of the worst ending ever to a romance anime.
Oct 15, 2008 9:49 AM
Jul 2018
For the overall story and characters i give it a 7.
+1 for superb animation (one of the best ive seen)
+1 for music (again, one of the best OSTs)

Final score of 9.
Oct 16, 2008 8:50 PM

Dec 2007
i just love this quote from shin "i love hiromi but when i see you my heart waver!"

Oct 16, 2008 9:10 PM

Jul 2007
kookee said:
i just love this quote from shin "i love hiromi but when i see you my heart waver!"

That's out of pity for her
Oct 20, 2008 6:09 PM

Oct 2008
I personally don't think the ending sucked because of hiromi and shinichiro's getting together at all. from my perspective they were pretty much destined to end up together, although maybe not as soon were it not for shin meeting noe. the point of noe's character was to get shin to come out of his shell as it were, and get him to reach inside himself to bring out feelings he'd obviously already had.

i guess it confused shinichiro as the story went on as to who he had feelings for, but that's the process it had to take. so i guess im saying noe was kinda like shin's guidance angel or something ha. although most of what noe said to shin was very mature, shin and hiromi just seem more mature generally than noe, and hence more similar.

oh yeah, and i thought it was way better than Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, at least this had an element of comedy to it and the story wasn't boring in any way!
Oct 20, 2008 7:01 PM

Jun 2008
People giving this show a low rating just because he didn't pick Noe is just silly. I myself am I huge Noe fan and it annoys me when people call her a retarded kid (I wonder why they bothered watching TT if they hate Noe so much since she's in it more than Hiromi is) but it also annoys me when people hate Hiromi for no good reason. She didn't do anything wrong. I loved all the TT girls. Shinichiro was the one I didn't like. He shouldn't have lied to Noe about liking her.

anyway this gets a 6.5/10 from me.
Nov 11, 2008 1:49 AM

Jul 2007
Kotori said:
Yay for Hiromi!! :D

Anyway.. lame ending, wtf not even a kiss

Word. But damn they had me on my toes there for a while! Hiromi ftw!
Nov 16, 2008 2:37 PM

Aug 2008
Westlo said:
Hiromi ftw!

Noe ftw!! Damn that Shinji! Why don't the girls I root for never get picked in Harem anime? T__T
Meh a happy ending I guess. But I felt this anime definetely lacked something.
4.5/5 for this ep, and 8-9/10 for this anime.
Dec 4, 2008 1:04 AM
Nov 2007
im not a hiromi fan
in fact i hated her all the time
and i was hoping to be
an ending with shin and noe together
but oh well i can't say im disappointed because
since the beginning i knew it was supposed to be shin and hiromi
and even if i was in noe's side i can say that it was a nice ending
and they even gave us a proper explanation about shin's feelings
so im ok with it also i have to say that i did cry,, i figured out that the reason
was that i kinda cry in noe's place
Dec 16, 2008 2:06 PM

Jun 2008
I cried because Noe cried T_T

I would have liked it better if Noe and Hiromi could have been friends. but Hiromi just told Noe to go away and leave them alone. that is what I didn't like about True Tears
Dec 18, 2008 1:39 PM
Mar 2008
Just randomly getting back to this, wasn't Shin just using Noe to get over writers block? Hiromi ftw lol.
Dec 19, 2008 1:55 PM

Apr 2007
Well this was just disappointing and I am not just saying that because of who Shinichiro ended up with. I could care less about that. Imo the whole series was fairly boring and just bad at a few parts. Going back and forth between two girls and even the childhood friend (who is my favorite <3) at one point got pretty old fast. Plus the main guy seemed more like a girl than anyone else >.>

Anyway I rated this a 5/10. At least I was able to finish it.
Dec 22, 2008 10:15 PM

Apr 2008
WOW this is ........... G Y i think the only girl that deserve a guy is Noe but in the end she get nothin what kind of bull@$# is this lol i think that Hiromi shouldn't be with Shinichirou because at the beginning of the anime she barely looked at him. as Shinchirou gets a gf (noe)she start talking to him trying to get him back and finally she did it gives me sense that she is a B$TC@ 5/10
Dec 23, 2008 12:05 AM

Jul 2007
birdjet said:
WOW this is ........... G Y i think the only girl that deserve a guy is Noe but in the end she get nothin what kind of bull@$# is this lol i think that Hiromi shouldn't be with Shinichirou because at the beginning of the anime she barely looked at him. as Shinchirou gets a gf (noe)she start talking to him trying to get him back and finally she did it gives me sense that she is a B$TC@ 5/10

Noe: she still has her brother for some incest
Hiromi: barely looked at him? you haven't really followed the series then, it's 100% clear she's loved him for years.
KotoriDec 23, 2008 12:08 AM
Dec 24, 2008 1:21 PM

Apr 2007
Kotori said:
birdjet said:
i think that Hiromi shouldn't be with Shinichirou because at the beginning of the anime she barely looked at him.

Hiromi: barely looked at him? you haven't really followed the series then, it's 100% clear she's loved him for years.

So true. o_O Some people really don't watch anime properly and then nag...

If you watched a fansub I recomment you reading these little words on the bottom of the screen, maybe then you get what's going on. >.>
Dec 26, 2008 11:19 PM

Apr 2008
to start with i am Japanese i don't need sub like you.. anyways its my opinion.. you don't have to be soo ...___ about it this anime is past me anyways
Dec 27, 2008 8:10 AM

Apr 2007
birdjet said:
to start with i am Japanese i don't need sub like you.. anyways its my opinion.. you don't have to be soo ...___ about it this anime is past me anyways

Doesn't that make it even more sad, that you weren't able to understand the plot (at least the part concerning Hiromi)?

And about the "being mean" part: It gets on my nerves how people still think they have to decide who the main character ends up with... if you love Noe that much, be glad that she is still available and marry her yourself...

It's also a matter of HOW people state their opinion. A "poor Noe... I feel bad for her..." is totally fine, but as a Hiromi fan I feel offended by "Noe!!! T__T Stupid Hiromi b;tch!!$%&" statements, so don't complain if I give you a taste of your own language.
Dec 29, 2008 4:53 AM

May 2008
What the hell.

Come on, this is not an ending.
How can they manage to have a few episodes which could be an acceptable end, then screw up the real end ?

Each time Shin'moron said he loves Hiromi, a huge "O RLY ?" echoed in my mind, because it seems like he doesn't feel anything anymore for her.

In the OP, we can see the three girls dissapearing (in front of the title) in this order : Aiko - Noe - Hiromi.
For me it was a clear indication : he's gonna dump them in this order and he'll be left alone in the end.
Does anybody pay attention to the symbolism of the openings nowadays ?

Well, I'll remember "True Tears" as "True Fail".
RuzgfpegkDec 29, 2008 4:57 AM
Dec 30, 2008 6:00 PM

Jun 2008
he should have been left alone in the end. he doesn't deserve any of the girls
Jan 3, 2009 1:50 AM

Nov 2007
i don't know if others will understand my view, but i think the series ended the way a guy would want it. why? hiromi's hotter from the common view, and the part where she does the splits is really her preparing to have sex with him right? while nao is so much more childlike so lacking ero-ness. hiromi is the girl he's always wanted while nao captrued his attention with her unique inner nature. if this were to end the way most girls would like it, then odd and free thinking girl should win the boy's heart forever with her unique words and ideals.

this is the best way i can expain this, and i don't know if it makes sense, but this ending is to please guys.

and what i wrote is based off personal experiance as a girl and by having watched alot of similar animes.
Jan 3, 2009 4:29 AM

Apr 2007
hollowxxxx said:
i don't know if others will understand my view, but i think the series ended the way a guy would want it. why? hiromi's hotter from the common view, and the part where she does the splits is really her preparing to have sex with him right? while nao is so much more childlike so lacking ero-ness. hiromi is the girl he's always wanted while nao captrued his attention with her unique inner nature. if this were to end the way most girls would like it, then odd and free thinking girl should win the boy's heart forever with her unique words and ideals.

this is the best way i can expain this, and i don't know if it makes sense, but this ending is to please guys.

and what i wrote is based off personal experiance as a girl and by having watched alot of similar animes.

Hm, I see it the other way around. I think girls tend to like Hiromi because she seems more of a "realistic" character, with a higher chance for girls to identify with her.
Noe is designed for guys. Her whole behaviour is so obviously artifactal and I as a girl couldn't imagine to identify with her.
If it comes to liking a character "identifying" is an important factor, even if many people will deny that.
Jan 3, 2009 12:10 PM

Jun 2008
well, I definitely identify with Noe better since I'm a weird type of girl. I don't think I've ever felt as connected to any other anime character as much as I did with Noe. I really understand how she felt the whole time so I felt sorry for her.

but I still think she shouldn't have been with Shin because she wasn't ready for a relationship like that yet. She had some more growing up to do first. I really wish they showed more of what happened to her later on. I hope she found someone else who would really love her.

Though I did understand how Hiromi felt pretty well too and I'm glad she got to be with the one she loves. Shin x Noe just wouldn't be right. I still think they all deserve better than Shin.
hirahiraJan 3, 2009 12:16 PM
Jan 25, 2009 5:29 PM

Nov 2008
Interesting...but i think Shin could be a bit more direct. I am relived that my "favorite couple" Ai and Miyokichi returned. Altough i think the Shin x Noe parts were better than the Shin x Hiromi, but it's certain in the whole story that what's the winner pair.
Jan 28, 2009 8:06 AM

Nov 2008
I have to say this anime is definitely a top ten and was a surprising one to say the least. I had the first few episodes for a while but always forgot to take it all the way, due to other distractions at the time. Finally got around to it and it is one of my very select few 10/10 anime.

Ruzgfpegk said:
What the hell.

Come on, this is not an ending.
How can they manage to have a few episodes which could be an acceptable end, then screw up the real end ?

Each time Shin'moron said he loves Hiromi, a huge "O RLY ?" echoed in my mind, because it seems like he doesn't feel anything anymore for her.

In the OP, we can see the three girls dissapearing (in front of the title) in this order : Aiko - Noe - Hiromi.
For me it was a clear indication : he's gonna dump them in this order and he'll be left alone in the end.
Does anybody pay attention to the symbolism of the openings nowadays ?

Well, I'll remember "True Tears" as "True Fail".

The openings symbolism means nothing, especially one as loose as that. If this was true, you could easily deduct relationships in say Tordora; look at who is following who in the "Parade" opening. Not everything has a deeper meaning, especially the openings lol.

This is an ending. The relationships were all decided, and Noe ends up with nobody but she was able to find her tears again and will be able to "fly" and move on. I've seen more openly interpreted anime endings and this was not one of them. It may not be the ending you wanted, most probably.

I wouldn't call this anime a Harem either to be honest lol. There is more than one guy, and although at first all the girls harbor feelings for him at some point, that isn't the case by the end. It's like if more than one girl likes a guy than a series is called a Harem these days? lawl, gg.
AnistylezJan 28, 2009 8:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Jan 31, 2009 7:50 PM

May 2008
The ending sucks!! NOE FTW!!!

Hiromi is SO SELFISH!!!BOOOO!!! HIROMI AND SHIN SUCKS!!!
Feb 5, 2009 2:30 PM

Nov 2008
Why she's a bitch? She's just not uncertain and overly nice...just talk Noe directly...maybe Noe felt bad but that's the truth and Noe must accept it...
Feb 5, 2009 2:35 PM

Apr 2007
*stops herself from once again trying to talk some sense into childish Noe-fans*

Not today... too tired from other stuff... >_>

(not trying to offend the "good" Noe fans, just the bitching ones)
Feb 5, 2009 2:53 PM

Nov 2008
or just consider that as Noe gains a better man in the future:P
Feb 5, 2009 2:58 PM

Jul 2007
willyvereb said:
or just consider that as Noe gains a better man in the future:P

Yeah, her brother was onto her
Feb 5, 2009 5:45 PM

Nov 2008
willyvereb said:
Why she's a bitch? She's just not uncertain and overly nice...just talk Noe directly...maybe Noe felt bad but that's the truth and Noe must accept it...

i ttly agree , why is heromi a bitch ?just because shin picked her at the end ..i don't understand the hate she's getting by noe fans..for me i liked and cared for all three girl ..i didnt care for the ending ...this is not some sort of competition
the ending is heromi ,noe is the main girl with the tears she lost ,aiko is the girl who was trying so hard to go a gainst her fate to try and taste that impossible love .. at least shin was conflicted between his feelings for noe and loved her a lot(u shouid be grateful for that ) ..the one who never stood a chance at all was aikoTT.....but still i felt very bad for noe ..she went through so muchTT.........
Feb 12, 2009 6:41 PM

Dec 2008
this series was surprisingly good, i wasnt sure how it would end and the ending itself missed a view more scenes in my opinion but the relationships at the end of this show was the best possible way to finish it...

i just dont get it, why you guys hate Hiromi so much? just because Noe got more screentime, means that she is better suited for Shin?
with this outcome everyone is a winner in my eyes!

Hiromi can finally admit her feelings, she doesnt need to hide anymore and make things up to prevent to cause trouble for shin.
Noe is now able to cry, now she does understands what love feels like and can finally move or fly towards a bright future.
Shin got more courage, hes now aware of his true feelings and found a way to wipe off Hiromis tears.
Aiko and Miko, well see the end, iam not sure if she really loves him or just thinks that she can get to love him.
Jun is the only character that i truly dont like and he deserves a much more worse ending in my opinion...

ive just miss one scene, hiromi and shin holding hands while standing at the beach...
the ending scene with noe spreading tears was as good as it is.

maybe i just drunk too much to sum this all up in a good way but this show was actually way better then i thought it would be!

PS: DeathfireD, made some really good conclusions!
Feb 13, 2009 1:51 AM

Nov 2008
Predseln said:
this series was surprisingly good, i wasnt sure how it would end and the ending itself missed a view more scenes in my opinion but the relationships at the end of this show was the best possible way to finish it...

i just dont get it, why you guys hate Hiromi so much? just because Noe got more screentime, means that she is better suited for Shin?
with this outcome everyone is a winner in my eyes!

Hiromi can finally admit her feelings, she doesnt need to hide anymore and make things up to prevent to cause trouble for shin.
Noe is now able to cry, now she does understands what love feels like and can finally move or fly towards a bright future.
Shin got more courage, hes now aware of his true feelings and found a way to wipe off Hiromis tears.
Aiko and Miko, well see the end, iam not sure if she really loves him or just thinks that she can get to love him.
Jun is the only character that i truly dont like and he deserves a much more worse ending in my opinion...

ive just miss one scene, hiromi and shin holding hands while standing at the beach...
the ending scene with noe spreading tears was as good as it is.

maybe i just drunk too much to sum this all up in a good way but this show was actually way better then i thought it would be!

PS: DeathfireD, made some really good conclusions!

maybe because noe was the innconent one of them and didn't do anything wrong ..hiromi and aiko r not perfect ..they make mistakes but still why hate them ?and to answer ur questions ..don't worry hiromi isn't the most hated ..it's aiko ...to be honest with u i liked aiko a bit more than hiromi and noe though i know she's made mistakes (i'm sure she's ur least fav)but i always felt that she was lone and helplessly attracted to shin .....
i agree with u on what u said about hiromi ,noe and shin ..as for aiko ..she's always known that nabuse rlly cared for her but she couidn't feel it ..she asked to start over as friends because she wanted to make it up to him ..she still thinks she doesn't deserve him and that he shouidn't love her that 's why she asked to start over as just friends because she knew that she'll eventually fall for him ..if she wasn't sure she wouidn't have called to start over and i'm very impressed with her choice ...loving shin was nothing but pain for her and nabuse ...u see she's always known that she'd get rejected anyway ....but she had this little spec of hope that maybe just MAYBE he would love her back that's why she couidn't get over it ..nabuse couidn't make her forget ...aiko loved shin but in a desperate/vital way ..hiromi also loved shin in a depserste way ..

i feel for jun , he's just looking for his sister...

and yes a gd anime overall ...u shouid listen to the drama CD
foxy12Feb 13, 2009 2:18 AM
Feb 13, 2009 3:14 AM

Dec 2008
yeah i know what you mean, she knew deep in her heart that shin doesnt have any romantic feelings for her but unless she heard it out of his mouth, she couldnt stop thinking about him...
i wouldnt say that shes the last fav girl(in my eyes), she just wasnt able to tell him her feelings earlier and thats why she have gone thru so much pain.
i respect her courage to start over with nobu and i hope that aiko and shin still be friends.

iam just happy that hiromi doesnt have to wear a mask anymore, she isnt a bad girl just because you saw mostly selfish actions in this show. i think shes a normal, pretty girl, with dreams and desires like u and me and she was in pain much to long, she truly deserved this outcome! noe wasnt as depressed as hiromi and she is much stronger because of her grandma, she will find happiness in her life iam sure of that!
Feb 13, 2009 10:20 AM

Nov 2008
Predseln said:
yeah i know what you mean, she knew deep in her heart that shin doesnt have any romantic feelings for her but unless she heard it out of his mouth, she couldnt stop thinking about him...
i wouldnt say that shes the last fav girl(in my eyes), she just wasnt able to tell him her feelings earlier and thats why she have gone thru so much pain.
i respect her courage to start over with nobu and i hope that aiko and shin still be friends.

iam just happy that hiromi doesnt have to wear a mask anymore, she isnt a bad girl just because you saw mostly selfish actions in this show. i think shes a normal, pretty girl, with dreams and desires like u and me and she was in pain much to long, she truly deserved this outcome! noe wasnt as depressed as hiromi and she is much stronger because of her grandma, she will find happiness in her life iam sure of that!

i think that aiko is a very relastic character ...it was a curse for her to love shin ...she was never happy ..the writers used the destiny card with her ..i think that she's always known that it was her destiny to fail (no matter how much she tries TT)she was running a way from facing the truth because she didn't want to face rejection ,she didn't want to fail but her fear of rejection wasnt enough to stop her feelings from coming out...she couldnt keep living like that, always acting like shes in love with nabuse...it hurt her so much that she just couldnt take it anymore...becuase like u said, deep down she really knew he wouldnt return her feelings ....the guilt was killing her ..she scrifised a lot for shin .by wanting to give up for him for hiromi's sake ,by not wanting to not ruin the brother/sister realtionship they had,by abandoning her dignity and wanting to give in for shin.. i know that many ppl wouid say she hurted nabuse,toyed with his feelings ,lead him on ,and that she is the queen of bitches ,slut,whore but u can definenty see that she was never happy with herself or her actions the emptiness that was inside her couldnt be filled in that easily...and she thought that the only one that could fill that hole was shin...which is why she kept on going after him...u could say nabuse did fill in a little piece of the emptiness inside her but it wasnt enough...she is the example of -sometimes in life u don't get wht u want ...it seems like she's lonely (no parents,not much friend and she runs the whole place by herself)they all loved shin very much but aiko's love was the dark ,sad type of love because she's done soo much even the worst for him ....but it sucks for her cuz he was like her only friend and she was like MADLY in love with him ...he won't trust her anymore ..i just don't think she'll be happy ..she still hasn't told nabuse a bout the kiss ..she will always suffer from the guilt ...sad girl with a sad fate and a sad life full of regrets and guilt..i pity her a lot ...

i'm sooo happy for hiromi ..she sufferd more than enough ..and she truly deserved wht she got at the end (her true love )she went through ssooooooooooo much pain ..it was love so great a bout to pop put..i wish if the mum didn't make up that stroy a bout her and shin and make hiromi go through all this shit (i never believed it anyway )how does it feel like to love ur own brother ?worst ,how does it feel like to know that ur the product of an affair ?and then u find out it's a lie .....she's a sad /tragic person ...

hiromi and aiko -love sick

noe TT-she's the title of sadness but she's very strong (why make noe go throgh all this ,it upsets me )she got heart broken and she was in that state TTand her brother made it worst ...and didn't even get anything at the end but she was able to cry at the end and made friends ...but i felt super sad for her TT

i liked and cared for these girls ,they all deserved to be happy ..they suffered so much.all r tragic characters hiromi beacuse she was forbidden to be with the one she love ,noe beacuse she lost her tears and her loved ones and aiko beacuse she was blinded to death by the wrong person and it was always her destiny/fate to lose beacuse of that vital love ...

my opinion and i'm not gonna change ur's ..^ ^
foxy12Feb 14, 2009 5:28 AM
Feb 14, 2009 11:22 PM

Oct 2008
Compared with other endings of this genre it wasnt that good but overall this anime was awesome. I am a 65:35 Noe person but I didn't mind a Hiromi ending as much as other people. If the producers of this anime ended with a Noe ending this show I believe would be much more popular and known, but for me I still loved it. The sound and animation were awesome and par with the likes of clannad and ef but the ending and plot just wasnt at that level.

Loved the Nobuse + Aiko ending the most, those two are pretty well fit for eachother. Great anime overall.

8/10 ~~.
Feb 17, 2009 7:55 PM

Nov 2008
I think this thread has some of the most out of touch people on My Anime List in regards to reviewing and rating. This cannot be anything below a 7 no matter how much you want to twist it. This includings being a Noefag. It was pretty obvious that they were going to develop the relationship between the two that ended up together from the start, as it started with her being a very lonely person at home.. and he lived with her so...

I personally gave it a ten.
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Apr 13, 2009 3:17 PM

Jan 2009
Swiftstylez said:
It was pretty obvious that they were going to develop the relationship between the two that ended up together from the start, as it started with her being a very lonely person at home

No. This wasn't destined to be a Shini'chiro/Hiromi ending, why do you think theres Ai and Noe? Please.

Also i will quote myself from the episode 8 post.

Tamaki-san said:
Bah, seriusly, i can predict a lot of endings with this episode, i dont mind if Shini ends up with Noe or Ai, but to end up with Hirome? oh my god i feel like im wasting my time. Now she goes away, Shini goes in a search for her, Noe realizes that Shini doesn't like her, She let him go, he thanks her, she cries 'true tears', Ai ends up with Shini's friend, and obviusly the most fucking predictable couple AKA Shini&Hiromi ends happy. How could this be a good show eh? I guess i'll stick to the end since the only reason i keep watching it is because of Noe, 2 more hours can't hurt.

This is what i said, and guess what... this is what happened. Im not even inspired to discuss whats on the episode, /facepalm. They killed off the most interesting character in this series; Noe, and made so much an obviusly ending.

Im fucking dissapointed, i feel like i wasted my time. 7/10 for me because it was 'good' and nothing beyond that.
MikiyoApr 13, 2009 7:30 PM

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Apr 14, 2009 3:29 AM

Nov 2008
Tamaki-san said:
Swiftstylez said:
It was pretty obvious that they were going to develop the relationship between the two that ended up together from the start, as it started with her being a very lonely person at home

No. This wasn't destined to be a Shini'chiro/Hiromi ending, why do you think theres Ai and Noe? Please.

Also i will quote myself from the episode 8 post.

Tamaki-san said:
Bah, seriusly, i can predict a lot of endings with this episode, i dont mind if Shini ends up with Noe or Ai, but to end up with Hirome? oh my god i feel like im wasting my time. Now she goes away, Shini goes in a search for her, Noe realizes that Shini doesn't like her, She let him go, he thanks her, she cries 'true tears', Ai ends up with Shini's friend, and obviusly the most fucking predictable couple AKA Shini&Hiromi ends happy. How could this be a good show eh? I guess i'll stick to the end since the only reason i keep watching it is because of Noe, 2 more hours can't hurt.

This is what i said, and guess what... this is what happened. Im not even inspired to discuss whats on the episode, /facepalm. They killed off the most interesting character in this series; Noe, and made so much an obviusly ending.

Im fucking dissapointed, i feel like i wasted my time. 7/10 for me because it was 'good' and nothing beyond that.

what's so bad a bout the ending ?and i have to disagree .the writers plannad hiormi and shin's ending from the start ..it's always being a bout these two ..he did love noe indeed but not in the way he saw hiromi .and aiko's love for shin was soo unhealthy ..it was like she was seeking for pity love from shin -she was there to lose and thats why im glad she and nabuse r back ...
there's an after story for the show ....drama cd..iut shows that noe's brother is back and aiko confessing her feelings to nabuse ...
Apr 14, 2009 4:22 AM

Apr 2007
I also don't think that "predictable" equals "bad"... There are many anime where you kinda know what's going to happen (like will the hero be able to save the world or not? of course he will... :P) and it is still fun to watch.
A good story is not all about betting which girl will success, but just the way it is presented.
The fact that so many people watched this anime completely proves that it was done well, else they would have dropped it.
Apr 14, 2009 6:38 AM

Jan 2009
canis said:
I also don't think that "predictable" equals "bad"... There are many anime where you kinda know what's going to happen (like will the hero be able to save the world or not? of course he will... :P) and it is still fun to watch.
A good story is not all about betting which girl will success, but just the way it is presented.
The fact that so many people watched this anime completely proves that it was done well, else they would have dropped it.
Obviusly 'predictable' doesn't equals 'bad' if they are presented like they will be done with something that was destined. Why do you think that Toradora! was such succesfull? Because from the first episode everyone knew how that was going to end. True Tears is not subject of many topics, so is not that famous as you think.

foxy12 said:

what's so bad a bout the ending ?and i have to disagree .the writers plannad hiormi and shin's ending from the start ..it's always being a bout these two ..he did love noe indeed but not in the way he saw hiromi .and aiko's love for shin was soo unhealthy ..it was like she was seeking for pity love from shin -she was there to lose and thats why im glad she and nabuse r back ...
there's an after story for the show ....drama cd..iut shows that noe's brother is back and aiko confessing her feelings to nabuse ...

That is just my opinion, if i would wanted to see something wich really could be 'obvius' and 'predictable' i would have watched Myself;Yourself or Itazura Na Kiss. So if they were predestined to be together from the beggining, why did Noe move the plot more than Hiromi? Makes no fucking sense.

I enjoyed the episodes, i must addmit that, but it was because i was thinking that there could be a posible twist in the end.

Apr 14, 2009 5:46 PM

Nov 2008
Tamaki-san said:
canis said:
Obviusly 'predictable' doesn't equals 'bad' if they are presented like they will be done with something that was destined. Why do you think that Toradora! was such succesfull? Because from the first episode everyone knew how that was going to end. True Tears is not subject of many topics, so is not that famous as you think.

foxy12 said:

That is just my opinion, if i would wanted to see something wich really could be 'obvius' and 'predictable' i would have watched Myself;Yourself or Itazura Na Kiss. So if they were predestined to be together from the beggining, why did Noe move the plot more than Hiromi? Makes no fucking sense.

I enjoyed the episodes, i must addmit that, but it was because i was thinking that there could be a posible twist in the end.

canis said it ,just because the ending is predictable it doesn't mean that it's bad and no both girls had the same a mount of screen time play i guess ,noe did move the plot but that's because the writers wanted noe to be the sacrifice for the hiormi ,shin ending as they were building the theme of her tears..i knew that noe and aiko were K.O.E.D from the start but the latter never stood a chance ..

so u were expecting some kinda twist as in a NICE BOAT ...now why does everyone who watches romance with drama taiks about school days ?..not every harem guy is a mokoto ..none of these charcters deserave a nice boat ..shin was a better harem lead ..what twist did u want?noe goes nuts ,aiko pulls a sekai on all of them ,hiormi dies and shin and nabuse going insane .true tears is a very subtle show i just can't imagine that .the point of the show was to release those suppressed feelings and find happiness ..it wasn't supposed to be a noe vs hiromi game ,it was not supposed to be a nother school days ..they writers gave these characters happiness cuz they desearve it .however in school days characters went way all over the top with thier actions ad lust and can no longer be expected as members of society ...everyone got what they deseraved ..a school days ending will never happen in anime like this a gain again .why wouid u want the characters to be Saddened than they already were ..situations were tragic enough and no need to torture them more unless shin goes mokoto on all of them then yes i'd be more than happy for him to die in a nice boat style ..they all deseraved happiness after what they went through ..shin got hiormi ,hiormi got shin and noe got her tears and made lots of friends..both aiko and nabuse were casualties of an unrequited love and that's why i'm happy that they got a happy ending even though i don't think she's rlly happy ,jun went on his own way to try and get rid of his siscon and he still has noe ..it's not like he left her forever -it was a gd endin for all -they deserave a break u know ..even in kimi ga nozomu eien characters got a happy ending ....

and i also agree that the show is quite famous and it even won an award for best drama -go to animenewsnetwork and see for urself ...then again this is just my opinion and i'm not gonna change ur's ...
foxy12Apr 14, 2009 5:57 PM
Apr 15, 2009 6:50 PM

Jan 2009
foxy12 said:

canis said it ,just because the ending is predictable it doesn't mean that it's bad and no both girls had the same a mount of screen time play i guess ,noe did move the plot but that's because the writers wanted noe to be the sacrifice for the hiormi ,shin ending as they were building the theme of her tears..i knew that noe and aiko were K.O.E.D from the start but the latter never stood a chance ..

so u were expecting some kinda twist as in a NICE BOAT ...now why does everyone who watches romance with drama taiks about school days ?..not every harem guy is a mokoto ..none of these charcters deserave a nice boat ..shin was a better harem lead ..what twist did u want?noe goes nuts ,aiko pulls a sekai on all of them ,hiormi dies and shin and nabuse going insane .true tears is a very subtle show i just can't imagine that .the point of the show was to release those suppressed feelings and find happiness ..it wasn't supposed to be a noe vs hiromi game ,it was not supposed to be a nother school days ..they writers gave these characters happiness cuz they desearve it .however in school days characters went way all over the top with thier actions ad lust and can no longer be expected as members of society ...everyone got what they deseraved ..a school days ending will never happen in anime like this a gain again .why wouid u want the characters to be Saddened than they already were ..situations were tragic enough and no need to torture them more unless shin goes mokoto on all of them then yes i'd be more than happy for him to die in a nice boat style ..they all deseraved happiness after what they went through ..shin got hiormi ,hiormi got shin and noe got her tears and made lots of friends..both aiko and nabuse were casualties of an unrequited love and that's why i'm happy that they got a happy ending even though i don't think she's rlly happy ,jun went on his own way to try and get rid of his siscon and he still has noe ..it's not like he left her forever -it was a gd endin for all -they deserave a break u know ..even in kimi ga nozomu eien characters got a happy ending ....

and i also agree that the show is quite famous and it even won an award for best drama -go to animenewsnetwork and see for urself ...then again this is just my opinion and i'm not gonna change ur's ...

What the hell calm down. Not every plotwist is School Days style. School Days was indeed a good show. But that ending was just overloaded with bullshit. When i mean PLOTWIST, i mean that the OBVIUS ending could probably change, what 'obvius ending' i am talking about? I'm talking about the bullshit Hiromi/Shini'chiro ending. You even said by urself, they sacrificed Noe for Hiromi and overloaded it with the bike scene were Shini'chiro goes to Hiromi and she falls over him, <---- What the fuck was that? I predicted a lot since the episode 1 because there was nothing diferent from what i've seen. Animesnetwork is a group of people. I could give a shit if they gave a 40/10 to True Tears, it still wont change my opinion.

I probably could argue with you for ages but... honestly? Will be bored. Lets just leave it that way. We all have diferent opinions, the world would have been a sack of diarrea if we all would have been the same. I still dont understand why u can't stand my opinion lawl...

Apr 15, 2009 8:07 PM

Nov 2008
Tamaki-san said:
foxy12 said:

What the hell calm down. Not every plotwist is School Days style. School Days was indeed a good show. But that ending was just overloaded with bullshit. When i mean PLOTWIST, i mean that the OBVIUS ending could probably change, what 'obvius ending' i am talking about? I'm talking about the bullshit Hiromi/Shini'chiro ending. You even said by urself, they sacrificed Noe for Hiromi and overloaded it with the bike scene were Shini'chiro goes to Hiromi and she falls over him, <---- What the fuck was that? I predicted a lot since the episode 1 because there was nothing diferent from what i've seen. Animesnetwork is a group of people. I could give a shit if they gave a 40/10 to True Tears, it still wont change my opinion.

I probably could argue with you for ages but... honestly? Will be bored. Lets just leave it that way. We all have diferent opinions, the world would have been a sack of diarrea if we all would have been the same. I still dont understand why u can't stand my opinion lawl...

i respect ur opinion and i'm sorry for the missunderstanding ,so what ur saying is that u expected lot's from this anime and it was disappointing for u because of the obvious ending aka childhood ending style which is what made think that it was just like anyother romance anime ...

so u were one of those who wanted a noe/shin enidng ?is that what u meant by plotwist ..i can tell ur not a hiromi fan cuz if u were ,u'd be happy with the ending .to be honest with u i'd be disappointing if he didn't pick hiromi ..i duuno a bout u but i've known since the begining that he'd pick hiormi and i didn't even believe that lie a bout them being siblings at all ..it always being a bout hiormi and shin -that where most of the anger happens because it was supposed be a hiromi,shin ending ans noe was there to make his heart waver ..the problem is that ppl view this show as some sort of game and just because he picked hiormi it sucks i dunno why ?..i'm sure if noe had a choice she'd pick her tears over shin ...

and thanks for sharing ur thoughts ^ ^

Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM

» True Tears Quotes

ClannadForever - Jun 9, 2009

6 by Syureria »»
Dec 11, 2022 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.