Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 7, 2019 7:55 AM
Nov 2019
I think the show is pretty good for a comedy that parodies to super serious series. However, I feel like that they could parody themselves even more. I came up with some really good ideas for episodes they can do:

-Arcueid wanting to the big star again: She has a discussion with Saber about how she used to be a very popular Type-Moon character, however when the Fate series was made, Saber took the spotlight while Arc along with her franchise has become more forgotten. Arc doesn't want to ruin her relationship with Saber since she's one of the only other girls she can talk to. So she thought of the idea of dressing up as Saber or at least look like a Fate character to be popular again.

-Shiro and Shiki switching heroines: Now I thought of the idea when I watched the Badump! Date Super Plan episodes where they both date all their heroines and just the main heroines from their respective series. However, what if they switch heroines instead. I can imagine that they want to try switching girlfriends for the day because they are tired of their behavior. Shirou would be very exhaused of Saber's strict and uptight attitude, and Shiki would be tired of Arc's clingy and wreckless behavior. Both of them think that if they switch, their lives would be less stressful. Both of them would make an agreement on switching girlfriends for a week just to see what it's like, however, it may not turn out the way they wanted.

-Arc's experience with video games: Shiki introduces Arc to video games by showing her how to play a Famicom, she gets incredibly hooked to it to the point that she got less interested in movies. Shiki tries to get her out of them. However, it would be very hard for him to do that.
Dec 7, 2019 2:11 PM
May 2015
All I can think of is more interactions between different Servants and Heroes.

But I'd certainly enjoy a new season.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carnival Phantasm Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Dec 31, 2011

141 by AYINLC »»
Feb 23, 12:29 PM

Poll: » Carnival Phantasm Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Dec 31, 2011

63 by Apreggi »»
Feb 16, 7:27 AM

Poll: » Carnival Phantasm Episode 10 Discussion

Elite60 - Dec 31, 2011

46 by Apreggi »»
Feb 16, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Carnival Phantasm Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Dec 31, 2011

96 by Apreggi »»
Feb 16, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Carnival Phantasm Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Oct 28, 2011

97 by Apreggi »»
Feb 16, 7:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.