Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 17, 2019 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Tbh, I think Trickstar is pretty lucky. I mean, receiving an invitation to an important event after their recent loss....

Either way, I hope the group improves together to build a stronger future for themselves.
Nov 17, 2019 6:00 AM

Nov 2007
Eden's OP again.

Trickstar invited to enemy group's school.

Pink hair w. megane guy leading some of the Trickstar to campus, pretending to be friendly by saying he is their fan.

Using cellphones to control rooms.

Then two who went to get the doc. met Suwabe-san's character. He doesn't look at them when talking.

Both members of Adam are so scary, subconsciously destroying them.

KajiKaji's character trying extra hard to match with other 3's skills... because he knows he's not good enough. His childhood friend's phone call cheered him.

Then meeting Eve to get to know about Adam.

ED: "Kaisenka (凱旋歌)" by Valkyrie
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 17, 2019 7:53 AM
Sep 2015
It's the onsen episode but we don't see them in the onsen, seriously? They miss the whole point of idol.
Nov 17, 2019 10:03 AM

Oct 2009
Crikey. Shuetsu as a whole is just tiresome, and Ran is absolutely tiresomely aggravating on top of that. Just... no.

I'd definitely watch a sweaty dancing Mao. I would have also loved to watch an actual onsen scene or two, instead they completely skipped that and everything surrounding it. Didn't help the episode either.

phantomfandom said:
It's the onsen episode but we don't see them in the onsen, seriously? They miss the whole point of idol.

This indeed.
Mar 27, 2022 3:07 AM

Feb 2020
Shuuetsu Academy is an interesting place.

Poor Mao. Ibara is such an evil guy.

Nagisa is a pretty weird case as well.

SerafosMay 27, 11:44 AM
Sep 13, 2023 6:35 PM

Oct 2022
Holy shit the opener looks better than ever. Love the beautiful cards for each of the groups.. my adorable Ra*bits and Switch, Knights, Trickstar (gotta admit they really look sharp with the plaid colors) each time I hear it I like the opener song more. Kudos to this anime for getting me hooked on the opener.

But geezus what happens in the episode is not good. The other half of the group Eve, Adam, has invited Trickstar to perform at their school and they accepted the challenge and jumped on a plane. Well what a mistake that turned out to be.
I found every one of the people at that school, and everything that happens in this episode deeply unpleasant, so therefore I expect this episode will probably be the most popular and probably has 5 out of 5 since zoomers seem to like anything a person with a brain would find distasteful, like a school where most of the students get treated like slaves. I found it deeply unpleasant, and the freak who stands there looking at a rock while Isara practiced to be the most dim and belongs in an asylum. If this is the kind of thing girls find attractive, all I can say is- get your cats now, you aren’t getting married.
I feel like poor Trickstar boys can’t catch a break. They are treated like enemies at their own school by an absolute trash fire of a student council who do not in any way represent the student body; and then when they go to another school- are treated like enemies by a bunch of psychopaths at that school. I don’t agree with what it’s portraying- showbiz is full of assholes but why make it look this horrible? Nobody with half a brain would want to be part of that. Too much leader-worship. And the people they put forward as the most talented- like Eichi and this mineral-obsessed freak- are NOT deserving. There is nothing about Eichi Tenshouin on stage that connects better with audiences than any of the other boys, I see that he’s dull and kind of an empty vessel. Being obsessed with power or born into a rich family is not talent. The only way someone like him could make it in showbiz is if he happens to perform a hit song that charts. He isn’t manly, he isn’t pretty, he isn’t intriguing, he isn’t mysterious, he isn’t anything interesting and he believes in nothing… he’s just a coat-tail rider. The mineral obsessed guy keeps saying “I want to be released from” and “isn’t that sad” and nobody tells him he’s a straight up loser. I’d tell him “Bruh, if you’re that sad, get out of my face. My teammates aren’t going to be dragged down by your weird attitude” and “If you wanna be released from this crap- the door is behind you. Walk through it and never darken that doorstep again with your pathetic whining face.”
Well the guy insults Isara, and it’s the way the rest of the group handles it that bothers me. They don’t defend him at all, they just grunt and stare at him and let him talk his rubbish. Then they leave the place and don’t even talk to Isara about it. It’s even worse they don’t try to console him at dinner, and are even Yuuki & Hokuto talking about wanting to join the agency and what opportunity it is?!?!!
Are these people that incoherent???
They don’t even respond properly to obvious hostility!! When Aoba tells them security checked the bedrooms- Anzu reacted but that didn’t even disturb anyone. SECURITY CHECKED THE BEDROOMS! For WHAT?? If someone told me that- or that they can't trust the food served at their school- there's only one thing I'd say and that would be- "That's it, pack it up LET'S GO. We're OUTTA HERE!!"
How would you even want to stay?
Then Anzu goes out while Isara is understandably shaken and offers him no consolation at all. So the show is signalling that this freak dude’s rudeness is correct and it should just be accepted. No delineation between right and wrong, no hint that anything wrong has happened, it’s just powerful people being powerful again! Oh remember they’re your betters! They have their reasons! That’s fucked up. No matter what his reasons were, they should have discussed it with each other, and shouldn’t be considering how to join an academy that is obviously a horrifying place. And yes I mean horrifying- if someone gives you a tour and says "most of the students get treated like slaves" are you kidding me? Get me the F&%^& outta here!!!!!
SuperAdventureSep 13, 2023 6:45 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 22, 2019

15 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 16, 2023 5:08 PM

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2019

5 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 16, 2023 4:30 PM

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2019

11 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 16, 2023 2:19 PM

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 20 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 24, 2019

8 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:50 PM

Poll: » Ensemble Stars! Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 3, 2019

8 by SuperAdventure »»
Sep 12, 2023 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.