Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 2, 2020 12:49 PM

Feb 2013
Interesting, I thought the enemies would look like monsters only.
Oct 4, 2020 1:54 AM
Jul 2016
Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode again.

Interesting that the army people that they played against before were the one who invaded the ship.

I'm curious what Sinon's dream was all about. Was it even a dream?

Asuna in Underworld is gonna be exciting, I loved her Underworld character design from what I saw in the OP so that makes it even better.

Some minor plot conveniences regarding how they would just leave random user accounts open in a highly confidential project like Aliciziation but whatever I guess. Should make the Underworld plot more interesting and to be honest I'm more interested in that.

No Alice this week and no ED visuals as well. :(

Yeah, from her getup I even thought she will replace pontifex or something (isn't that crazy xD)

Waiting for Alice and Kirito too
Oct 9, 2020 9:58 AM

Aug 2020
Finally, Asuna is going into the Underworld!! I can't wait for her and Alice to start fighting over Kirito;;;

I'm curious as to what was going on in Sinon's dream. I hope we see more of her this season~ ^^
Nov 23, 2020 2:23 PM

May 2011
Season one was emotional, and great in its own right as a standalone. I'm glad events took the best possible turn now with high level login interference on both sides. Seeing the human side of the dark territory was a nice touch before all hell breaks loose. Well played.

Can't wait for the addition of Goddess Asuna, the promising villains, and of course all the Bercouli screentime!

Dec 10, 2021 8:08 AM

Apr 2013
So I guess they will just be able to spawn as the most OP dudes from the enemies? And those accounts have no password? Well that's quite convenient lol
Oct 4, 2022 3:43 PM

Jul 2012
Something I appreciate from SAO it's it has many hot ossans. That guy at the end caught my eye!

I'm excited to see Asuna diving into Underworld!
Nov 13, 2022 8:47 AM

Mar 2019
I definitely like this now more than I did in the first episode. The marriage part at the end was very weird, but other than tha the idea was explained well enough so there's no confusion left, except why Alice is the one piece they need, which I forgot.

Asuna is also coming, hopefully she can do something to Kirito. And the dark territory got some help as well which will most likely speed up the invasion.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Dec 25, 2022 10:12 PM

May 2022
this is going to get wild, Asuna is now going into the Underworld to repair Kirito's fluctlight, I am hyped up for that. Vassago and Miller got a hold of the higher level accounts for the Dark Territory. Yikes Higa, should have done a better job on fully locking up all the superuser accounts. Turns out the attackers are after the STL technology, with Miller and Vassago, the same guys from GGO in the beginning of S3, being the antagonists getting into the Dark Territory with superuser accounts. It was funny to see the two of them bicker as they struggled with the locked console in the main room though. That scene in GGO where Miller was assaulting Sinon, that son of a bitch, hopefully Sinon gets payback or someone else kills him. 5/5
Jan 19, 2023 5:51 PM

Nov 2010
I can't wait to see Asuna as the sexy Goddess Stacia! Just seeing her in that attire turns me on.
That Emperor and Dark Knight avatar looks badass.
Dec 16, 2023 6:16 PM

Nov 2023
I hope that secret organization is trustable
Jan 17, 1:30 PM
Jan 2024
/dasddasczcvzxczxc
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

261 by futurelemon »»
Apr 15, 9:24 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

193 by RicFie »»
Apr 13, 10:27 AM

Poll: » Favorite SAO couple? [Spoilers]

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 17

7 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 17, 10:24 AM

» why do people like alice? ( 1 2 )

JoshMan - Oct 23, 2019

72 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 5, 10:18 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

285 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Dec 17, 2023 11:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.