Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2019 7:31 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
nina is teen now, she is soo gorgeous.

overall, 9/10. has it spotlight, but later part kinda rushed.

character is nice, the SOL is perfect and it's very healing. so i forgive later part and give this series 10/10. one of my favorite SOL.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 23, 2020 12:33 AM
Aug 2018
I have to agree. One of the best SoL manga with conclusive romance that I have read so far.

A 16th volume would have been nice.

A few things that I would have liked to see:

1. Closure about Ninas father. Around the beginning Nina says she hasn't seen her father in a long time. We never see him and Shuutarous sister never really mentions him. I assume his sister is divorced, but it was never confirmed.

2. What Shuutarous sister is doing after she quit her job. Did she find a job in the countryside?

3. Around the middle, during a conversation between Nina and Tomoe, Tomoe says that she loved Shou once, but that was a long time ago and she doesn't know how she felt about him after all this time.
I was hoping for another flashback chapter that shows this. If I remember correctly we had one here they talk about their dreams in the classroom (I think during their high school days) where Tomoe was a bit shocked that Shou plans to open a company. Then there was the scene where they go home together and she things that he is "cool" for a moment when he talks about his dream and that he will support her.

4. I missed the classic "I love you" line when Shou finally asked Tomoe out on the cabbage field. Somehow neither ever said "I love you" to the other.

5. Actually the biggest one. Remember how they watched that one wedding ceremony on the hill where they shout their loves? When he said that it is nice and she said that she loved the cabbage coloured wedding dress?
How could the mangaka not include a chapter with Shous and Tomoes wedding?

Just imagine Nina with an enchanting smile from one ear to the other, standing next to both Tomoes and Shous families, while she is watching Shou and Tomoe dressed up in suit and wedding dress, giving their vows and then kissing each other. I would have loved to see that.
Oct 28, 2020 8:47 AM

Jul 2017
Really underrated, or atleast underlooked minimum. A really likable, charming slice of life manga with even a nice conclusion to the end for Shutaro and Tomoe, along with the special chapters showing how Nina has grown up nicely. Welcome surprise this was.
Oct 28, 2020 11:08 AM

Mar 2016
It was a really nice read and a good addition to the kind of medium it's part of, though I didn't really have any particularly strong sort of attachment to this whatsoever. Plus I breezed through this rather easily.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shirogane no Nina Chapter 94 Discussion

Kuma - Jun 9, 2017

1 by Sasbyek »»
Oct 21, 2022 4:06 AM

Poll: » Shirogane no Nina Chapter 105 Discussion

Kuma - Oct 10, 2019

1 by EdgyEcchiSenpai »»
Dec 13, 2020 12:15 AM

Poll: » Shirogane no Nina Chapter 95 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2017

2 by EdgyEcchiSenpai »»
Dec 12, 2020 1:40 PM

Poll: » Shirogane no Nina Chapter 111 Discussion

Kuma - Oct 10, 2019

1 by tr25a3 »»
Sep 21, 2020 12:07 PM

Poll: » Shirogane no Nina Chapter 85 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2016

2 by tr25a3 »»
Sep 21, 2020 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.