The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 9, 2019 5:13 AM
Dec 2017
Wtf, could somebody knows what's the point of being white
Oct 9, 2019 5:17 AM

Nov 2018
You know what else is white. (actually, nevermind. I haven't even watched this series for a while or plan to.
Oct 9, 2019 7:08 AM
Apr 2019
Animation is wack. Already dropped it when i saw that
Oct 9, 2019 7:14 AM
Jul 2016
Jmliue said:

I don't get it the animation isn't that different
Oct 9, 2019 7:30 AM

May 2018
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Jmliue said:

It's almost the same as the second season and the white blood isn't that noticeable.
Oct 9, 2019 7:50 AM
Jul 2016
Rider9530 said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

It's almost the same as the second season and the white blood isn't that noticeable.

This guy gets it... It's not that bad
Oct 9, 2019 8:08 AM

Mar 2016
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Rider9530 said:

It's not that bad, yes. But it's not almost the same and it is noticeable. I don't know why this season is by Studio Deen, but the difference in animation is obvious, and for me all blood, organs, and etc. being censored is annoying. I at least hope that they'll do well enough with the season, hopefully even better than A-1. But the censored blood and organs is a big turn-off for a lot of people.
FanatiqueOct 9, 2019 8:13 AM
Oct 9, 2019 8:29 AM
Dec 2012
Because mostly anime broadcast is at midnight (like the previous season) but this time, it starts broadcast at 6pm TV TOKYO, so they censored bloods.

Maybe if u wait for the other broadcast like BSTV which is at 1am midnight, there will be bloods. I am not sure either about BSTV got the same censors or not.
Oct 9, 2019 1:49 PM

Mar 2019
It's the TV version. A uncensored version will come out.
Oct 9, 2019 8:46 PM

Dec 2015
Lmao they pick the worst time to start censoring this season is only nothing but ridiculous fights can’t believe they messed that up. Feel so bad for anime only people. Same is gonna happen for AoT too
Oct 9, 2019 9:09 PM

May 2018
Eana_ said:
It's the TV version. A uncensored version will come out.

When will it come out?
Oct 9, 2019 10:17 PM

Jun 2015
I'll wait for the uncensored version to come out before I watch this cause I'm not rewatching this show and I'm not watching it censored. Waste of time. What I will say is that I didn't even bother finishing the episode as soon as I saw the white blood. The 3d birds at the beginning threw me off tho. Are you really gonna start off the new season like that Deen?! Also the subs were. I hate it when the subbers take liberty with their powers of translation to mess with non-weebs. I can hear what they're saying and it's not what the sub is telling me m8. This is view just off of the first 1 minute. The directing was kinda wack too. Like really? A character intro screen for freaking MELIODAS?! Like you think we forgot the name of the main character already? I'll stop nitpicking for now. It wasn't even a minute. Highly disappointed I must say.
Read Toriko!
Oct 9, 2019 10:38 PM
Aug 2012
Rider9530 said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

Fanboy is a serious problem, looks like that watch anime blindfolded lol, how white blood is not noticeable and the of static frames and bad animation is not noticeable lol, they are destroying your anime and you are happy lol.
Oct 10, 2019 1:07 AM
Jul 2016
mario_bros81 said:
Rider9530 said:

Fanboy is a serious problem, looks like that watch anime blindfolded lol, how white blood is not noticeable and the of static frames and bad animation is not noticeable lol, they are destroying your anime and you are happy lol.

1st learn to write then comment. JoJo was heavily censored and it bothered no one. There weren't that many static shots (frames are always static) and obviously there are going to be differences it's a different studio ffs.
Oct 10, 2019 3:32 AM
Jan 2018
SimplyKairi said:
Lmao they pick the worst time to start censoring this season is only nothing but ridiculous fights can’t believe they messed that up. Feel so bad for anime only people. Same is gonna happen for AoT too

The AOT as already been censored . They censored a Titans head being ripped off
Oct 10, 2019 6:15 AM
Oct 2016
they switched the anime to a worse studio where clearly animation has declined and to make it worse they are censoring the anime they are slutty with fans of the work 😐😑
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2019 7:18 AM

Sep 2013
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
mario_bros81 said:

1st learn to write then comment. JoJo was heavily censored and it bothered no one. There weren't that many static shots (frames are always static) and obviously there are going to be differences it's a different studio ffs.

When was JoJo heavily censored?? Have you watched the most recent season lol. And if there were censors, definitely not to this extent.
Oct 10, 2019 7:24 AM
Jul 2016
SatanicAlpha said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

When was JoJo heavily censored?? Have you watched the most recent season lol. And if there were censors, definitely not to this extent.

If you could post pictures in comments I would look up and post every single black bar in JoJo's, every single bit of gore
Oct 10, 2019 7:35 AM

Oct 2015
This generation is full of pussies, so they gotta censor every little shit, better wait for the Blu-Ray...
Oct 10, 2019 7:38 AM
Jan 2016
Holy shit! That was easily the worst sequel anime I ever saw in a long time. It even makes OnePunch-Man season 2 look decent in comparison. The opening sequence looks boring and not exciting at all and Uverworld performing the OP is not enough to make the show any better. They heavily censored blood and organs and it's so cringe just to watch it. I mean what the hell did it come out when the Nanstu no Taizai cut down the demons? Milk? smh

I already have low expectations for studio Deen since they're not known for animating fighting anime, but God, that was awful. Why the fuck will the production committees picked Deen. Just why?

Fuck this! I'm not gonna watch it until they aired uncensored version or released the Blu-ray discs.
Emperor_Donuts12Oct 10, 2019 10:59 AM
"So you're finally here, Karamatsu Girls."
Oct 10, 2019 8:35 AM

Nov 2016
SatanicAlpha said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

You clearly watched the BD versions and the Late night version of part 5. Here are some points where it was censored in both CR and Japanese TV (Mostly from Crusaders)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2019 2:17 AM

Jan 2019
phantom346 said:
I'll wait for the uncensored version to come out before I watch this cause I'm not rewatching this show and I'm not watching it censored. Waste of time. What I will say is that I didn't even bother finishing the episode as soon as I saw the white blood. The 3d birds at the beginning threw me off tho. Are you really gonna start off the new season like that Deen?! Also the subs were. I hate it when the subbers take liberty with their powers of translation to mess with non-weebs. I can hear what they're saying and it's not what the sub is telling me m8. This is view just off of the first 1 minute. The directing was kinda wack too. Like really? A character intro screen for freaking MELIODAS?! Like you think we forgot the name of the main character already? I'll stop nitpicking for now. It wasn't even a minute. Highly disappointed I must say.

That's exactly what I think. You speak to me from the soul. I was so full of anticipation, but the censorship and this more than embarrassing character presentation made me turn off the episode within a few seconds. I hope the BD version saves something.
Oct 12, 2019 6:12 PM
Mar 2019
Ah man... I was really looking forward to season 3, but judging from the comments I guess I will be holding off for a while until an uncensored version comes out.
Oct 13, 2019 5:58 AM

Apr 2016
Yeah was off putting to me, I remember lots of blood in previous seasons now dead demon on floor in a pool of white shiny blood
Oct 13, 2019 6:11 AM

Apr 2016
phantom346 said:

There probz wont be an uncensored version since it was by choice. Unless they have it on dvd/br what will be years.
Oct 13, 2019 8:21 AM
Jun 2019
I dunno people they think red blood makes it bad for people
Oct 16, 2019 3:12 PM

May 2009
thepainkiller000 said:
I heard that Studio Deen paid a minor studio to animate it because Studio Deen was "too occupied with other works". And worst, this anime is televisioned at 6 P.M, when mostly of the people watching are kids and their fathers. So, they censored the blood. But FUCK, this white blood LOOKS LIKE SPERM!

Outsourcing is regular way of working in Japanese animation industry.
It's airing on the evening like season 1. Season 2 aired at 7:30AM, it doesn't matter because only old people watch tv these days. Streaming is what matters these days.
New censoring is imposed by TV station. Previous seasons aired on TBS/MBS channels and this one on Tokyo TV. They have different principles. I remember years ago when first season of Horizon aired raw from MBS broadcast have tits groping censored while other stations' raw were normal.
Oct 17, 2019 12:47 PM
Aug 2012
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
mario_bros81 said:

You need to know that not everyone that comments here speak english so well, so fuck your comment.
Oct 18, 2019 5:48 AM
Jan 2018
mario_bros81 said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

You need to know that not everyone that comments here speak english so well, so fuck your comment.
"JoJo was heavily censored and it bothered no one." Idk why but I was seeing all those disgusting and bloody scenes unsensored smh
Nov 17, 2019 9:54 AM

May 2014
Fanatique said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

It's not that bad, yes. But it's not almost the same and it is noticeable. I don't know why this season is by Studio Deen, but the difference in animation is obvious, and for me all blood, organs, and etc. being censored is annoying. I at least hope that they'll do well enough with the season, hopefully even better than A-1. But the censored blood and organs is a big turn-off for a lot of people.

Anyone who knows if the blood is still white. Have the studio changed their mind or is it still censored. I don't tolerate that BS. I will rather wait for the DB-release. Not so hype for this series anyway. ^^
Nov 17, 2019 10:27 AM

Nov 2019
the show airs in early morning (blame the time slot)

so no blood anymore since that would require a time slot at night

Nov 17, 2019 10:31 AM

May 2014
Lelouchwakams said:
the show airs in early morning (blame the time slot)

so no blood anymore since that would require a time slot at night

That's for your reply. But if I want to avoid the censorship, I need to skip some ep. Nah, I would rather wait instead. :)
Nov 21, 2019 5:19 PM

Nov 2009
hmm...

I forgot to watch this series

But looking at the threads... looks like there are issues with it...

Haven't even started watching episode 1, so... when's the "uncensored" going to be out? after the season ends and maybe 1~2 seasons later?

Also, ppls are saying the animations sucks and it's receiving low scores cause of it.

(like some ppls said, Zoomer generation sucks... I remember back before BD days when stuff weren't censored that much, after Blue-Ray was invented... every company decide to censor so their BD can have sales...)

___ ___ ___

Gonna watch episode 1, if it sucks, I am dropping this series (even tho it was one of my favorite series and I read most of the manga)
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Oct 11, 2020 1:52 PM
Aug 2017
when will uncensored version be online? heard that that in 2020 will be on netflix, but still nowhere to be found online and according to some sources that it is still censored even on netflix. could someone confirm it please I don't bother with those services that have very limited avaliable anime.
Nov 7, 2020 9:34 PM

Jan 2008
Donkunsan said:
when will uncensored version be online?

Never. There IS no uncensored version. The censorship remains even on the Japanese blurays.
Nov 8, 2020 2:19 PM
Aug 2017
DmonHiro said:
Donkunsan said:
when will uncensored version be online?

Never. There IS no uncensored version. The censorship remains even on the Japanese blurays.

well that's fucking retarded.
do they want us to keep on pirating anime and not buy blu-rays which was everyone's hope to have it in highest quality and most uncensored and being director's cut and so on. like when you hear blu-ray you expect the final perfection version of it, no?
Dec 17, 2020 7:09 AM
May 2017
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:
Jmliue said:

Rider9530 said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

well this aged badly
Dec 17, 2020 8:55 AM

May 2018
DriagonV said:
Bird_of_Hermes_ said:

Rider9530 said:

well this aged badly

Yes, yes it did lol.
Dec 18, 2020 4:28 AM
Oct 2016
what is the censorship? in episode 2 there is blood so idgi
Dec 27, 2020 8:55 PM

May 2015
I waited half a year for the Spanish dub on Netflix and I encounter white blood lmao
ffs now i get the score in MAL

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2020

90 by masons_anime78 »»
May 21, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

190 by aristotle002 »»
Apr 14, 9:06 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

88 by Sodo2050 »»
Mar 13, 11:54 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2020

34 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2020

25 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 27, 11:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.