Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 6, 2019 5:44 PM

Dec 2016
Is Tamaki just clumsy or simply have bad luck? >_>; Either way, I am glad Rekka is eliminated, but seeing him constantly being beated by Shinra was very satisfying.

R.I.P Rekka

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Sep 6, 2019 5:45 PM

Jun 2010
shit fanservice is ruining the best fight scenes
Sep 6, 2019 5:52 PM

Jan 2011
is that shit legit with Hiro , listen to you're buddy that's written one of the trashy'er shounens it'd make it better and be taken more seriously...

it just made me feel stupid after last week with how serious this was and the out of place fanservice taking me out ended up doing ,look there's a time and a place for it in the middle of a fight was not it fam

shame because as of now tamaki is the Lucy of fire force where her only purpose so far has been the source of "accidental" gropings and boob falls aka ecchi levels of fanservice
was pumped when i saw her character but shes just been the "weak female support eye candy".

i really wanna like fire force and it's strongest suit is the animation/action and has a interesting premise and it's finally starting to get its feet off the ground but every week i have to convince myself into thinking i'm watching something good while the back of my head it's actually this shit is kinda wack but damn does it look nice.

praying it gets better while all that is said episode wasn't bad just couldn't been way stronger due to these silly events and why is Arthur a jedi
katsu044Sep 6, 2019 5:56 PM
Sep 6, 2019 6:21 PM

Jan 2018
Having to send a search party to find Arthur after he got lost is one off the funniest throwaway gags I've ever seen in anime.

The fanservice isn't going to go away guys. If you can't stand it you should probably just jump ship now and save yourself the time.
whats a signature
Sep 6, 2019 6:23 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode, loved it.

The fight sequences are just fantastic, I absolutely love seeing all the flame animation. Can't stress that enough.
I don't know if the power scaling feels off or if I just misunderstood how strong Shinra actually. I for sure thought he'd need help with Rekka right of the bat but he was able to hold his own.

Rekka truly was a crazy guy till the very end.

The fan service definitely felt out of place in the middle of such a serious scene but I can't really complain. Those Tamaki shots, my god. Shinra you lucky man! XD

We got a little reveal of the Evangelist and the mysterious white clothed soldiers who I would assume are his underlings. The sniper girl's powers seem cool.

Tamaki in the 8th, yes! Give me more fan service of our lovable neko-girl. <3

Rekka might've been crazy but Arthur is the true insane one, just randomly getting lost. His smirk at the end when walking on some random wasteland cracked me up. xD
Sep 6, 2019 6:50 PM
Feb 2012
you dont have to keep reminding me that she has huge tits I can see them thank u
Sep 6, 2019 7:09 PM

Apr 2010
I love the fan service in this, gotta respect the few anime that still do it.

Sep 6, 2019 7:27 PM

Dec 2016
Way to go Shinra, great fighting there.

So part of the true enemy showed itself and what methods they will go to, silencing even their own allies.

The way Authur was dressed at the end their and because his sword lights up he really does look like a jedi.
Sep 6, 2019 7:44 PM
Jan 2019
meow ^.^

the harem is really starting
Sep 6, 2019 8:07 PM
Jun 2017
tamaki is now on team 8th (temporarily)...

and the revelation about the "evangelist" thing has been said in this episode... now lets see what will happen in the next episode...

and did Arthur really lost?
Sep 6, 2019 9:22 PM
Mar 2017
I knew Rekka would not be so easy to defeat, the damn bastard is one of Leonard Burns' three lieutenants and Shinra is hardly a rookie, but even so Shinra knew how to face the lunatic star eyes.

Tamaki is too cute, it hurts that Shinra always ended up in perverted moments with her, my favorite is when Shinra lands his face on Tamaki's breasts after receiving that hard punch from Rekka.

Rekka's loose mouth released a lot of information when he thought that he would kill Shinra and Tamaki, first he revealed who are the ones behind the infernal insects, the cult of the Evangelist and second the moron revealed that they are behind Shinra because he owns the Adola Burst.

Removing the little fanservice that was in this episode, the fight was epic, especially when Shinra began using the entire building to attack Rekka from different angles and give him a good beating and the best thing was that Karim arrived in time to stop Rekka .
Too bad they killed Rekka, I say it because the bastard could have given much more information, but we already know when you know too much your destiny is death, so RIP Rekka you deserved it anyway and your death was incredible and is a pity for what happened to Li, since without knowing almost anything, he ended up losing an arm saving his friend Karim, but at least they already know that the servants of the evangelist's cult are on the prowl and are powerful opponents.

Shinra achieved a new ally with Karim, I hope this collaboration give good results.
Blushing Tamaki is so cute, Shinra added another lady, first a lunatic princess and now a Neko fire girl, I guess the next one will be Iris.

After having read the manga, I can't complain or whine about Tamaki's fanservice, it's something that will stay until the anime ends, so we can just enjoy what we should enjoy, the fanservice is at a minimum in this anime, in my opinion.
Sep 6, 2019 9:31 PM

Oct 2015
Damn Rekka was a persistent villain until the end, too bad the evangelists killed him. I wanted Shinra to be the one that defeated him well. Those Evangelists do not play around, the 8th division will have some tough time defeating them.

I see Tamaki has joined the 8th, which was obvious since everyone Shinra saves ends up trying to get closer to him!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 6, 2019 10:25 PM

Jul 2016
Man, I don't know what to think of Arthur anymore. I really want to believe his "chuuni" attitude is just a facade but a major part of me says he's just a dumb boy who got Excalibur in a gacha or something.

And by the way, uh... I know I said I didn't really care about Tamaki being used solely for fanservice purpose but man... in the middle of a battle? while talking about kids being set on fire for religious reasons? seriously?
But well, leaving that aside, what bothered me the most was the fact that despite seeing how much damage Shinra, another fire user of her same rank, was dealing to a supposedly way stronger rival than him, she remained still in her role of "damsel in distress" from the previous episode. I mean, I can understand why Iris didn't interfere in the fight against Hibana, she has no powers after all, but here... I mean, during her introduction a few episodes ago, she looked quite capable but now, she was simply reduced to an useless character whose only contribution to the show is to pleasure the viewer. Truly pathetic, honestly.

Anyways, in the end it was another lame episode. Not even the animation, which was quite average this time, could make up for its terrible lack of seriousness in the writing aspect.
SouthRzVaSep 6, 2019 11:09 PM
Sep 6, 2019 10:35 PM
May 2018
I really don’t know why some people were annoyed by the fan service during the fight, I get it was awkward, but I think that awkwardness made it hilarious imo
Sep 6, 2019 10:40 PM

May 2015
So much whining every week...

Sep 6, 2019 11:14 PM
Oct 2015
wtf Arthur doing in middle of nowhere
Sep 6, 2019 11:33 PM

May 2015
When did Arthur become Anakin Skywalker? lmao
Sep 6, 2019 11:40 PM

Jan 2009
ok i think that pure flames Rekka was talking about is like how the stars flames are that they are not burning because of oxygen but rather hydrogen if i remember my science classes right

interesting that they want to make planet earth a star lol but a star that have fire mutants in them?

and nice they got this concept of overheating and we learn that the fire users are using their own oxygen to create fire huh

Sep 6, 2019 11:41 PM

Dec 2013
The fight was badass. I loved almost every moment of it except for everything involving cat girl. I'm disappointed that shes joined the 8th.

Wtf is Arthur doing? LOL
Sep 7, 2019 12:22 AM

Nov 2017
A fan service moment in the middle of a fight that's supposed to be dramatic? I legit wouldn't be surprised if they made fan service inside another fan service next.
The animation quality has also been on a decline for the last couple of episodes with people typically having no faces as long as it's not a close-up.
The story so far just seems to be Shinra building his harem
Sep 7, 2019 1:08 AM

Dec 2018
My God, the level of humiliation and pathos that Tamaki reached can only be compared to that of machiko-sensei, the worst thing is that they previously character Tamaki a strong character only so that later he has problems so that the protagonist rescues, well no It is a strange thing considering that this is Japan, but they would have better used the useless nun who only serves to be the useless character that everyone should rescue
Sep 7, 2019 1:09 AM

Aug 2019
Atleast this episode I know what's going on.

I kinda enjoyed the fight.

The fanservice kinda ruined the fight, but the fanservice to me, was also funny.

The after ending scene was really funny.

Tamaki is best girl.
Sep 7, 2019 1:54 AM

Mar 2018
Ok wow
This fight was so epic!
Shinra is soo strong holy hell

The enemies and the whole Evangelist thing raises a lot of questions and suspicions
Arthur gone missing too, I could imagine this being some kinda joke too tho since it's Arthur but... I feel like there's more to it. Because this anime doesn't disappoint on these parts really

How the Tamaki thing would turn out was pretty obvious. Not that I dislike it tho

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 7, 2019 2:31 AM
May 2017
The fanservice was horribly placed but they did a pretty good job blending it back into the fight. Tamaki pushing behind Shinra, encouraging him to keep fighting at first from embarrassment then to sad desperation gave me the feels a little bit. Rekka just stood there for a total of like 30 seconds just watching all of that happen instead of attacking though lol
Sep 7, 2019 2:34 AM
Dec 2018
Found it funny that Arthur is on Mars or some shit. Overall though, good episode. Fire Force is improving a bit which is nice to see.
Sep 7, 2019 3:14 AM

Jan 2019
This might have been decently paced if it weren't for the fanservice...
Sep 7, 2019 3:20 AM

Jan 2017
Arthur, what are you playing at, lmao... you're in a desert, I'm sure there's no deserts in japan, unless the geography is different in this world of theirs. Also, can lucky lachey girl and Shinra get together 'cause him and Sister are such a boring match.
Sep 7, 2019 3:49 AM

Aug 2013
Tamaki is voiced by Yuuki Aoi, that's all I need.
Don't believe the hype.
Sep 7, 2019 4:13 AM
Aug 2019
-Stray said:
Finally a damn badass episode through and through! That fight was amazing! The fight animation in this series is really its main selling point. Shinra's strong af.
Feels like we almost got cloee to a bigger reveal, glad it didnt got revealed that fast.
That being said if I had something to complain about its the weird ass fanservice in the middle of that high tension fight, Im fine with fanservice, rather I love it but couldnt it have wait till after the fight lol.

That post credit scene! missed the fck out of Maki and Iris! WTF was Arthur doing? Looked like he was in his own chuuni imagination world again.

Overall solid ep at long last!

For me it's the opposite they ruined the fight.
They made it in way that it felt that shinra overpowered rekka with very little effort
in the manga it wasn't like that, those 2 were pretty much in the same ground and rekka dealt a good damage to shinra and he was still up in the anime they made rekka to look like he was a shinra's bitch without shinra even trying.

Also i am afraid they are planning turn shinra into a hero annoying liner because during this arc he doesn't mention any line involved around the word hero and i am afraid they are gonna overuse this line in the anime . They are gonna turn him into an annoying character that says in every episode a hero related word line

Disappointing episode and i am a manga reader as well and i was expecting to see this fight they had with rekka.

I am seriously thinking to drop the anime now i am at least 99% certain that the adaptation of the story is gonna be shit fuck you david productions
Sep 7, 2019 4:35 AM
Aug 2019
katsu044 said:
is that shit legit with Hiro , listen to you're buddy that's written one of the trashy'er shounens it'd make it better and be taken more seriously...

it just made me feel stupid after last week with how serious this was and the out of place fanservice taking me out ended up doing ,look there's a time and a place for it in the middle of a fight was not it fam

shame because as of now tamaki is the Lucy of fire force where her only purpose so far has been the source of "accidental" gropings and boob falls aka ecchi levels of fanservice
was pumped when i saw her character but shes just been the "weak female support eye candy".

i really wanna like fire force and it's strongest suit is the animation/action and has a interesting premise and it's finally starting to get its feet off the ground but every week i have to convince myself into thinking i'm watching something good while the back of my head it's actually this shit is kinda wack but damn does it look nice.

praying it gets better while all that is said episode wasn't bad just couldn't been way stronger due to these silly events and why is Arthur a jedi

Hiro mashima and ohkubo atsushi are working in the same magazine (kodasha)
I am not sure if they are friends but they probably know each other both were in one interview

If people want to blame someone stop blaming the author and go blame the storyboard directors those are responsible for what they will put and what they will not put in the anime version of the story.

For me this episode was not as good as the manga version they made rekka look like he was shinra's bitch in the manga this fight was way better and had more tension rekka was beating shinra and what saved shinra was karim coming and stopping rekka but in the anime they though it was a good idea to turn rekka into a low tier enemy what the fuck?

Also i think they are planning to turn shinra into an annoying idiot who always will have one line related to the word heroes this is not what was done in the manga.
from this arc shinra stopped saying lines that involve the word of (hero this and hero that)

Sep 7, 2019 4:42 AM

Feb 2017
i just gonna quote my post from neighbor discussion
evoniee said:
many cheesy and shallow writing.
the detail is bad and direcing / storyboard are a little bit messy.

also the arthur thing in the epilogue is a 'zoro meme' or serious thing? i cant even tell

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Sep 7, 2019 5:56 AM

May 2018
Just why, why they should insert this unnecessary fanservice. Other than that the fight scene was still awesome, Shinra's moves was really great and fun to watch. Well Rekka's reason for creating infernals was unexpected or should I say Evangelist's objective, never thought that they will create a second Sun using the Earth. Karim at the same time still has this amazing ice power and also powerful. I assume that the sniper who shot Rekka is Evangelist's subordonates, they want to silenced Rekka. Pretty much ther objective now is to find The Evangelist.

Sep 7, 2019 6:39 AM

Jan 2018
I thought Shinra's moves are best outdoors, never thought of using it that way
Sep 7, 2019 6:45 AM
Jan 2018
katsu044 said:

You do know the dude that does this did soul eater too and that has fanservice. The Stuido just toned it down
Sep 7, 2019 6:52 AM
Jan 2018
Rider9530 said:
Hatsuyuki said:

Well at this point I've made peace with the idea that fan service is going to happen whenever she appears on the screen. Either way I am fine with fan service as long as it's not oddly placed within the episode, which is almost always the case for Fire Force.

Just so you know the author didn't want to do it when he started the manga but the fairy tail author said to him that it will help his manga a lot, so i guess you can blame the fairy tail author for the random fan service.

Prove it . The author that does the manga for this also did soul eater and that has fanservice .
Sep 7, 2019 7:04 AM

May 2018
Mattinator95 said:
Rider9530 said:

Just so you know the author didn't want to do it when he started the manga but the fairy tail author said to him that it will help his manga a lot, so i guess you can blame the fairy tail author for the random fan service.

Prove it . The author that does the manga for this also did soul eater and that has fanservice .

I know he wrote soul eater and i also thought that it doesn't make sense but i read it on an article a long time ago and i didn't save the article so im not going to look for it.
I don't really care if the article was true or just a lie, i just said that this is what i read on it.
Sep 7, 2019 7:30 AM
Jan 2018
anikevin said:
When did Arthur become Anakin Skywalker? lmao

he dislikes sand ????
Sep 7, 2019 7:35 AM
Jan 2018
sockerdricka said:
Hatsuyuki said:

Or I can just blame him for listening to dumb advice. Why would you ever let someone dictate your own work ?

Sure you're free to blame him, or whoever you want for that matter.
You're also free to blame the anime fanbase. It's not up to the creators what sells well, it's up to the consumers
All the creator's try to (or are presuaded to or forced to try to) make works that sell.

Sex sells. Fanservice sells. Awkward, disrupting, misplaced fanservice.. ? No idea.

Anyway it's not all on the author. Blame anime fandom.

blame the stuido and the staff as well they could easily have removed the fan service or toned it down by removing the fan-service mid battle , soul eater has fan service but the anime is toned down
Sep 7, 2019 8:09 AM

Nov 2012
Shinra's fight in this episode was amazing and I love Tamaki :))))
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
Sep 7, 2019 8:22 AM

May 2012
Tamaki > MAki >>>>>>>>>>>> Iris

I'm surprised that Iris has more favorites than other two girls. She looks less attractive than other girls, and her personality is so boring.
thepathSep 7, 2019 8:25 AM
Sep 7, 2019 8:26 AM
May 2018
I can't help but feel that a lot of the impact that was built up from the last episode was lost due to the amount of Tamaki fan-service involved. Every few seconds of the fight was offset by one of these moments which kind of dulled the importance of it all.

I really hope going forward they are more sparing with these moments in sections that are supposed to be serious as currently it is hurting my enjoyment of this show.

Outside of these bits, the episode was good and the animation during a lot of the fight was fantastic. I really like Karim's ability to convert fire to ice and hope they show more of him!
Sep 7, 2019 9:57 AM

May 2019
Some sort of rewind of the last episode at the start but... eh, whatever.
The fight between MC and Rekka was entertainung and well done animation-wise.
Except for Tamaki.

I know she has this purpose of providing fanservice but to break up the fight for it seemed out of place.
Also I was sort of expecting to join in the fight, because I really want to see what powers she has.
Of course she didn't. Just provided more fanservice and sat around. Hell, she did not even run away with the kids or something. No, she has to stand there and encourage the MC and get most of her clothes burned to ashes. ._.

And Karim saves the day. Whoop whoop.
Okay, so Rekka was in a cult whose goal it was to turn the earth into a sun?
Well, that needs to be explored. And MCs brother is alive. Probably. But in the fangs of that cult.
Rest in Peace, Rekka. I really liked you.

Damn, those fire bow and arrow look really cool. And lethal.
It's nice to see the firesoldiers working as a team and yay, Tamaki finally does something!
Karim will now support the 8th. That's great if that means we get to see him more often.

Back at the 8th, nothing has changed.
My two favorite charcters from this show are still around, being awesome.
Iris is there, Obi too. Where the f is Arthur?
And Maki has now joined the 8th and the harem aswell.

I dunno what to do with this show apart from hoping it will get better in the future. Right now I'd file it under just passable enough to continue watching.
"Once I’ve become stronger, I won’t have to be this miserable."
"If you can’t see what’s important, then it’s because you’re too ashamed to open your eyes."

– Ganta Igarashi

Feel free to add me c:
Sep 7, 2019 10:56 AM

May 2017
Tamaki is so dirty I love her

skull90Sep 7, 2019 1:02 PM
    CARP 9/12/18 Eterno
Sep 7, 2019 11:48 AM
Apr 2018
DedPanda said:
Tamaki is voiced by Yuuki Aoi, that's all I need.

That's all WE need. AMEN.
Sep 7, 2019 12:03 PM

Aug 2015
This was a good episode but the fight scene was more amusing than serious. The scenes with Tamaki and Shinra are kinda annoying, imo. I'm not into the whole fan service thing but it would be nice if the fan service wasn't in the middle of the fight. Wonder if Arthur actually got lost. Also, I can't wait to see Shinra's brother.
Sep 7, 2019 12:26 PM

Oct 2018
This fight was so crazy, that's what this anime needed, more action. The fanservice didn't really bothered me it was a comic relief for what was coming, I'm not that invested into the characters so I don't care If they cut the drama for some fan service. Overall I loved this episode, the characters are terrible but If they keep compensating it with a more deep story and more action I'll start to really like this anime
Sep 7, 2019 12:33 PM

Oct 2018
amagirinomikoto said:
what an idiotic episode

putting the fight between rekka and shinra aside, tamaki was so useless this episode that it literally pained me. she sits there doing nothing just watching the fight and crying, and then is used as fanservice for NO REASON whatsoever. i want to see the fight. i dont need this cringey fanservice shit in the middle of a serious fight. is tamaki being reduced to the damsel in distress/"useless weak female" character? so idiotic i lost brain cells watching this episode

i know obviously the fight was the main focus but honestly tamaki's uselessness was what stood out to me, more than the fight itself

Agreed, Maybe some of it served as a comic relief, like, when he lands on her chest and accidentally takes the skirt, okay, that's fine, even made me laugh a bit, but then her being almost naked because of the attack and the MC repeating the same "land on her" joke was too much, they sure know how to kill a joke (wich wasn't really a good one from the begginig).

And yeah, her character is pointless, there are too many characters in this anime and a lot of them are pointless, I wish we had less characters but they focused more on developing them instead of using them for cheap laughs
Sep 7, 2019 12:46 PM

Feb 2017
Quinjao said:
amagirinomikoto said:
what an idiotic episode

putting the fight between rekka and shinra aside, tamaki was so useless this episode that it literally pained me. she sits there doing nothing just watching the fight and crying, and then is used as fanservice for NO REASON whatsoever. i want to see the fight. i dont need this cringey fanservice shit in the middle of a serious fight. is tamaki being reduced to the damsel in distress/"useless weak female" character? so idiotic i lost brain cells watching this episode

i know obviously the fight was the main focus but honestly tamaki's uselessness was what stood out to me, more than the fight itself

Agreed, Maybe some of it served as a comic relief, like, when he lands on her chest and accidentally takes the skirt, okay, that's fine, even made me laugh a bit, but then her being almost naked because of the attack and the MC repeating the same "land on her" joke was too much, they sure know how to kill a joke (wich wasn't really a good one from the begginig).

And yeah, her character is pointless, there are too many characters in this anime and a lot of them are pointless, I wish we had less characters but they focused more on developing them instead of using them for cheap laughs

i definitely see where you're coming from about that being a comic relief - i didn't even think of it that way. personally, i just found it too cringey and ill-timed to even be just a bit funny. yeah honestly same, when tamaki was basically half naked because the fire was burning through her clothes that just really didn't make sense. and then yep they repeated the same joke yet again where shinra just falls into her. it really does get tiring

honestly i'm kinda sad that her character is pointless. i think she could be a really cool character but she serves no purpose. i don't want tamaki turning into the "useless female" character. also yes that would be so much better if the characters could actually have development and be useful/stand out

the comedy falls flat most of the time (in my opinion) and i don't even remember half of the characters names either because i feel like they haven't even done anything

placeholder text
Sep 7, 2019 1:31 PM

Nov 2007
Yautja said:
I'm just trying imagine how sadistically Stain would kill Shinra considering how hollow his idea of a hero is and how often and how he screams about heroes. I can only imagine how much Stain would loathe him.
I don't actually think he would have an issue with Shinra. I mean if being over the top and passionate was a deciding factor he wouldn't use All Might as his basis for what a true hero is. Shinra may be loud but he is very sincere, he doesn't want to be a hero for the wrong reasons, he's not in it for fame or for wealth, he simply wants to help people. Because his beliefs and reason for wanting to be a Hero is sincere it falls in line with Stain's ideology as well. Essentially Stain despises people that call themselves hero's for personal gain.
Sep 7, 2019 2:03 PM

Mar 2017
I thought this episode was amazing! The combat scenes were awesome; the animation is so cool, especially the animation of Shinra in these scenes. The fanservice was really unnecessary though and kinda stunted the momentum of the fighting but it wasn't so awful that it ruined the scenes so whatever!

We finally know what happened to Shinra's brother and Division 8 have gained another valuable ally. I'm really looking forward to the next episode
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

65 by Xaxas_Lyza »»
Yesterday, 5:19 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2019

200 by ScoutMain »»
May 21, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

387 by flimmyjimmy »»
May 19, 11:08 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

198 by Jamk_ »»
May 10, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2019

120 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 7, 2:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.