Forum Settings
Forums
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 5, 2019 1:44 AM
May 2019
Does anyone believe that in the future Kyon and Mikuru get married and have a daughter and that's who you see saving him after he gets stabbed? It's just a theory that I have but it seems like a possibility because it's clearly him, Mikuru and a young girl that looks like a child Mikuru that save him.
Sep 11, 2019 12:56 AM
May 2017
i dont think so.. its not her daughter but mikuru herself.. if you re watch it you'll know that it was adult mikuru (mikuru from future) and highschool mikuru, in the end of the show before kyon enter the sos club room he said that he should back to past (when he stabbed) and save himself.
Sep 16, 2019 11:36 PM

Mar 2016
it's not that complicated
right after kyon got stabbed, high school mikuru comes with nagato and kyon to take care of asakura and revert the universe to its original state. it's the present and future mikurus that are crying over kyon's body as he's bleeding

kyon at the end of the movie is thinking about when he's going to make that trip before deciding to just enjoy himself
Aure0linSep 18, 2019 5:54 PM
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Nov 4, 2019 9:19 AM

Apr 2015
Okay, I know this thread is a couple months old, but seriously. Read the LN.
Mar 13, 2020 12:20 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
SmashTheOni said:

Where should i watch The LN? I mean, what volume?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 13, 2020 12:59 AM

Jul 2019
Nothing related to your thing but I find it interesting how they never gave us Kyon's actual name
Mar 13, 2020 5:42 AM
Feb 2017
guych said:
Nothing related to your thing but I find it interesting how they never gave us Kyon's actual name

His name is Kyon. Case closed.
Mar 13, 2020 6:30 AM

Apr 2015
badabass said:
SmashTheOni said:

Disappearance is volume 4. Volume 5 has a mix of stuff that was and wasn't in the anime. But to answer the question regarding how he was saved at the end, read the prologue to The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya
Mar 13, 2020 7:56 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
SmashTheOni said:
badabass said:

Disappearance is volume 4. Volume 5 has a mix of stuff that was and wasn't in the anime. But to answer the question regarding how he was saved at the end, read the prologue to The Intrigues of Haruhi Suzumiya

Tysm. Really help.
Edit: Fuk after reading the summary from wiki i just making myself in more confusion.
Is the LN is chronological to read, like you go from vol 1 till vol 9?or you had another explanation? Im really intriguing after watch this movie lol
badabassMar 13, 2020 8:12 AM
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

Apr 2, 2020 7:43 AM

Mar 2016
badabass said:
SmashTheOni said:

Tysm. Really help.
Edit: Fuk after reading the summary from wiki i just making myself in more confusion.
Is the LN is chronological to read, like you go from vol 1 till vol 9?or you had another explanation? Im really intriguing after watch this movie lol

It's chronological to read, just start with volume 1 (or volume 5 as stated above if you want to pick it up where Disappearance ended). You could alternatively read the manga if that's your preferred medium. I personally like the LN more.
Apr 2, 2020 8:55 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
RD1042 said:

It's chronological to read, just start with volume 1 (or volume 5 as stated above if you want to pick it up where Disappearance ended). You could alternatively read the manga if that's your preferred medium. I personally like the LN more.

Thank you, really help me to dive Haruhi universe's.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your favorite girl?

Shizuna - May 24

22 by Pitto_ »»
Jun 2, 5:19 PM

Poll: » The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya Movie Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Feb 5, 2010

1000 by MorphoX »»
Mar 8, 6:34 AM

» Kyon's decision (spoilers)

NDskies - Sep 19, 2023

17 by honyax »»
Feb 25, 1:41 AM

» Haruhi Suzumiya will have an official announcement soon…

Yuri_Niji - Dec 17, 2023

18 by Zarutaku »»
Feb 12, 2:51 AM

» Wow that was a great movie!

Zoopiez - Jun 28, 2022

18 by anizawa89 »»
Nov 29, 2023 3:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.