Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 28, 2021 10:23 PM
Jul 2018
Ehhhhh.
Hmmmm.
I don't know about this episode.
I don't think I'm "missing anything". It's just, the repetitive, metaphorical, symbolic kinda stuff just kind of feels like a waste of time. It's too artsy. Too abstract. Too slow. Again, repetitive.

A lot of recycled animation from prior episodes, too. With this episode, you could really tell that the show's budget is running out. I read that's why the action episodes lessened and the show turned psychological. The genre change or focus change is fine, but I don't dig the slow and repetitive segments.

CitizenGeek said:

This is certainly one of the more slow-paced, atmospheric episodes of Evangelion. What did you all think of "Weaving a Story 2: oral stage"?
Metty said:
Too much unneeded fan service. And they were doing the naughty.

^ VERY much agreed. WIth both sentiments.

Not the strongest episode, regardless of the poeticism or intellectuality. Just not an enjoyable watch.

In summary, this quote sums my thoughts up perfectly:
orzel286 said:
- ...boss we have an unexpected problem with this NGE project.
- What do you mean?
- We just can't write a decent story!
- Hmmm... Let me think... Have you ever mixed Vodka, prozac and LSD?
- Errr... Nope...
- Well, I did. You know what came into my mind then?
- No, sir.
- Incoherent, illogical, senseless stuff. Lots of it. Why don't you put it into NGE?
- Why do I have a feeling that it won't work?...
- It will. You'll see. And in fact - people will love it. And we'll call it... Mindfuck.

^ I couldn't have described it better myself.

I did enjoy Misato crying and clutching his suit when she thought Shinji was truly gone. That was a meaningful moment. People always talk about NGE's "best girl" and "who would you pick" but ugh, I mean if anything Misato emits a strong maternal or guardian vibe. If she's too young or immature to be a mother, then perhaps an older sister or cousin. I certainly wish I had someone like her around -- or Kaji to a degree. Just someone who could give me advice but understand what it means to be an angsty teen and sympathize with whatever I'm going through -- something that 'boomers' or true adults seem to have difficulty doing.

Whelp, I typed all of that 4/5 through the episode. That final scene though, geez. I'm mixed.
Of most anime with ecchi or sexual elements, I think 75% of sexual scenes are forced and unnecessary. As for this case, which I actually do find to be somewhat meaningful, I think it was quite drawn out. So I'm not completely opposed to the scene, but it probably could've been better executed.
That still frame of the beer while Misato moaned in the background for a minute... it reminded me of a couple other scenes from past episodes featuring a still frame and very little eventfulness. Like when Misato and Shinji just started at each other for a full minute at the subway station.

I'd love to say that the intention of this minimalistic scene was to draw our attention to Misato's moans and perhaaps realize some kind of ArTiStiC meaning... and yet, I can't help thinking about the limited budget for the final episodes, and so I can't help but attribute this final scene to cutting corners and feigning it as meaningful. Much in the same way "orzel286" described the senseless visions Shinji experienced. Just chucking things into the episode and feigning it as significant.

The frames/shots during this "sex scene" (that WEREN'T the still-frame of the beer glass, i.e. close-up body shots): I really didn't have a problem with them. None of the shots felt especially dirty or in poor taste. Nor do I have an issue with the IDEA of Misato having sex with Kaji -- as they ARE humans, as Kaji said, and it's their carnal desires. NOR do I have an issue with their sex being alluded to in an episode, even to this degree.
It just felt a bit invasive for the amount of time we spent listening to Misato moan, though. And again kind of pointless. Although we did hear her admit to having a motive of finding out info about NERV during the scene, which is justifiable -- although, this reason of hers was implied to only be 'half of it'.

And Kaji's "gift"? Eh? Like... seed?

holicXO said:
I think a lot of you are misunderstanding the reasoning and point of this episode. It goes beyond just the thoughts and needs of Shinji, but humanity as a whole. The entire episode (if you payed good attention) was a metaphor into human desire and naturalism. The need for men to sexually explore (the same for women, but shown through Shinji's perspective in this case) and experience humanly pleasure. Notice how Asuka, Rei, and Mitsuno all spoke about ''how good it felt'' and ''do you want to be one with us''. Pay close attention! It isn't just about the last sex scene that happened to last longer than we needed (-__-) Looking forward to the next!

^ Alright this actually makes a lot of sense.
I completely agree with the symbolism here. And I'm a fan of the whole concept.
But NGE executed it in an awful way... they can dish out metaphors but in such a slow and avant-garde manner? No one wants to sit through that.

Plus, if the "fanservice (as people are calling it) scene" WAS to stress to Shinji that humans are entitled to sexual gratification, then I don't understand how that is relevant to his other moral dilemmas or the overarching themes of NGE. Shinji is definitely struggling with purpose and what to do with his life, but I don't think having a revelation about sexual nature is going to have much of an impact on him in the face of everything else he is struggling with.

So, the episode being about desire is one thing... whether it be Shinji's desire for people to be nice to him or accept him... whether Misato is justified to give into Kaji's alluring nature... that's all okay... but Shinji sexualizing his three close female companions, while not unrealistic, doesn't tie into everything else that's happening IMO.

The icing on the cake of their explanation is the "... that happened to last longer than we needed (-__-)". I'm glad other people realize this too.

"Going on a tryst with a man the moment she knows Shinji is safe?"
Lmao I totally agree with Ritsuko on that one, though. A sex scene is one thing -- but DIRECTLY after Shinji is saved? Isn't THAT kind of in poor taste on Misato's end? Hehe, I'm half-joking, but isn't it? ... Yet again, she confessed to Kaji that she was spending the night with him to find out some info on NERV... maybe she was so troubled by what happened to Shinji that she was doing whatever she possibly could do get info on NERV? Maybe Shinji's near-death experience troubles Misato so much that she feels compelled to get to the bottom of NERV's motives asap? -- And to do so, she's biting the bullet and getting plowed by Kaji? BUT AGAIN, it is implied that Misato WANTED it to happen.

Ritsuko follows this quote by saying "I guess I'm in no position to talk."
Does this imply that she's done the same thing with Kaji? ... I'd be ready to scorn if I didn't somewhat sympathize with Kaji saying it's "carnal desire". Everyone at NERV is under a lot of stress, so I guess they're entitled to strip their humanity -- if just a bit -- and fool around from time to time. (?)
removed-userJun 28, 2021 10:45 PM
Jul 2, 2021 4:40 PM
Jul 2018
Ohhh. I see, Kaji's gift:
Jul 25, 2021 10:15 PM
Jul 2021
Good introspective episode that sheds more light on Shinji's character and past. Did he lost his memories of an incident concerning EVA that his parents were involved in? Is Unit 01 his mother?
Sep 2, 2021 7:53 PM

Aug 2015
The episode was so trippy , Rei could be Shinji's sister. Maybe that's why ikari is so close to Rei i guess . we still don't know what happened in the past between shinji and his parents, and the reason why he left them and the truth about his mother's death.
Revoltage1022Sep 2, 2021 8:01 PM
Sep 16, 2021 7:43 PM

May 2019
AlexanderHD said:
A lot of recycled animation from prior episodes, too. With this episode, you could really tell that the show's budget is running out. I read that's why the action episodes lessened and the show turned psychological. The genre change or focus change is fine, but I don't dig the slow and repetitive segments.

I'm sorry but there's no way you're saying they decided to change the entire scope and fundamental themes of the show part way through making it because they noticed they were 'running out of budget.' Like they said "oh no we're 'running out of budget,' let's change this from an action show to a well written character driven psychological show, that's way easier."
I will say that the first half of the show was strangely slow, but the characters were strong from the start, and thematically what the show was going to be about was fairly easy to see.

Also come on guys, "fanservice"? really? Just think about it for more than a few seconds please I'm begging you
Sep 27, 2021 5:22 PM
Jul 2018
saoz3 said:

I'm sorry but there's no way you're saying they decided to change the entire scope and fundamental themes of the show part way through making it because they noticed they were 'running out of budget.' Like they said "oh no we're 'running out of budget,' let's change this from an action show to a well written character driven psychological show, that's way easier."

Just... wow...
That's..... that's literally 100% exactly what happened.
And for you to so boldly claim things that simply aren't true. For you to contradict well-known facts about the show's production. It's not the smartest way to go about a forum, but I admire your confidence.

There are a variety of sources that would prove your impulsive judgement incorrect, but I'll just copy/paste the section of the Wikipedia article that talks about it. (Note that the information is cited with verifiable sources.)

Contradicting all of saoz3's statements using citation-based information on the Wikipedia page.

Keypoints:
- The writers changed the story's ending, which had originally described the failure of the Human Instrumentality Project after an Angel attack from the moon.
- Not only did the series suffer from scheduling issues, but according to Anno, despite Gainax being the lead studio for the series, the company itself had inadequate materials and staff for the FULL PRODUCTION of the series.
- Starting with episode 16, the show changed drastically, DISCARDING THE GRAND NARRATIVE concerning salvation for a narrative focusing on the individual characters.
- This focus culminated in a psychoanalysis of the characters in the two final episodes. Necessity forced Anno to abandon the script of the twenty-fifth episode to work with a new one.
- Some critics speculated that these unconventional animation choices resulted from budget cuts, but Toshio Okada stated that while it wasn't ONLY a problem of schedule or budget, Anno "couldn't decide the ending until the time came, that's his style". [Emphasis on "only," meaning the guy behind the show admitted to it being a matter of budget.]
- These two episodes sparked controversy and condemnation among fans and critics of the series. In 1997, Hideaki Anno and Gainax released two animated feature films, providing another ending for the show: Death & Rebirth and The End of Evangelion.
- These two episodes sparked controversy and condemnation among fans and critics of the series.
- The ending of the original Neon Genesis Evangelion left some viewers and critics confused and unsatisfied. The final two episodes were possibly the most controversial segments of an already controversial series and were received as flawed and incomplete by many. [The "final two episodes were the most controversial" implies that many episodes from the latter half of the series were poorly received in contrast to the first.]

AS you can see, YES, the series WAS changed from an action show to a psychological show -- despite the INITIAL direction the show was going in. (The initial focus was abandoned.) This change happened exactly because they were running out of budget and because of poor planning and understaffing. And anyone can see the animation lessen over the course of the series.

"What the show was going to be about." [How it was going to end was apparent from the beginning.]
saoz3 said:
the characters were strong from the start, and thematically what the show was going to be about was fairly easy to see.

Refer to my aforementioned text. No. It was not "fairly easy to see" that this was "what the show was going to be about". Because, no, the show was certainly NOT going to END focusing predominantly on the psychology of the characters.

YES, there were strong psychological themes present in the story from the very beginning. But NO -- starting with the production for Episode 1, the folks behind the series HAD intended for it to end differently, and had NOT anticipated it would be purely and exclusively psychological.

"Think about it for more than two seconds."
saoz3 said:
Just think about it for more than a few seconds please I'm begging you

No, please, I'M begging YOU. Try to understand that there is a reason the final two episodes are controversial -- and have been since the show's initial airing. Some people appreciate the final episodes, which is great, but MANY do not. And there's a reason for this. Perhaps many reasons. But you can't go and chalk it up to certain people not thinking about the episodes for more than a few seconds -- or insulting the intelligence of literally tens of thousands of critics.

It's great that you liked the ending of the series. You can find appreciation in something many people couldn't. But my critique wasn't impulsive or trollish, it was valid and thought-through. If you disagree with someone and want to debate it, try and do some research.
removed-userSep 27, 2021 5:43 PM
Sep 27, 2021 9:07 PM

May 2019
@AlexanderHD I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. I guess they did make big changes to the storyline, but my point was that it was obvious from the start that it wasn't just some action show and that it was more about the psychological element than the cool robot fights. It was never "changed" from an action show to a psychological one, the themes were all there and they just had to shift their narrative focus on to something smaller scale.

The stuff you posted shows that they had big plans for the plot of this show that they were unable to finish, but you don't make something as well written as this episode without having planned the show to be like this. Not sure why you brought up the last 2 episodes because that's not what I was talking about.

Honestly it's their fault for dragging out the first half in such an uneventful way by pretending to be something normal and then having to rush to fit everything into the last half. Anyway most of it stems from scheduling issues and under-staffing and Anno wanting script rewrites near the end.

Also that last begging people to think about it part was referring to all the comments about the "fanservice" in this episode.
Nov 15, 2021 8:54 PM

Aug 2020
So this is where the story gets confusing. So much to look into.

They didn't have to drag out the last scene...

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Nov 26, 2021 10:23 AM
Nov 2020
God Unit 01 with out her armor is practically my sleep paralysis demon
Dec 16, 2021 5:38 PM

May 2019
Eva made by humans, copied from an angel with a will of its own and incorporated Shinji. Shinji's body lost its ego boundary delineation but he's still there.
"The proof is that his mental self-image is manifesting a facsimile of his suit." The 'armor' that his father gave him to connect with and deal with hurt, metaphorically and literally, is integrated.
Shinji's experience during this and his mental monologue is a lot like Rei's that one time.
What an existential crisis.
Gendo: "If it's a girl, Rei."

Jan 2, 2022 3:26 AM

Jun 2021
shinji's dreams r still a confusion for me however comeback of him is a relief but I don't know why but when I see misato with kaji I'm soo pissed and here a segs scene the fact that misato wants info is a one reason and she fulfills her loneliness with that but I cannot stand that scene.

🌸 DON'T GIVE UP UNTIL YOU REACH YOUR GOAL

🌸 SET BY - TheDeadmanII
Jan 3, 2022 8:25 AM

Jul 2021
Asuka doesn't care what happened to Shinji, she really just wants to know about her own success.
In the end, everything worked out.
asdasdsadad
Jan 13, 2022 2:44 PM

Jan 2016
Bruh I was waiting for Tohji to also say "Hey Shinji, wanna join me in body and soul. It's something that feels really, really good" lol
Jan 14, 2022 2:21 AM

Mar 2018
Metty said:
To much unneeded fan service.

jokes aside, I'm enjoying where this is going atm as it was losing steam for me until EP 15 revived it, feeling like a steady 8 so far
Feb 10, 2022 6:29 AM

Feb 2021
Woah that was a pretty weird episode. Shinji is having some messed-up dreams(?) or whatever you call them. He was having wet dreams about Misato, Asuka, and Rei. I don't blame him though, they are hella fine.

At least Shinji got 'un-fused' from Unit-01.

Damn I need an uncensored version for the last few minutes fr.

Overall pretty good ep.

Apr 8, 2022 9:53 PM

Dec 2021
ngl that was a good sex scene, haunting shot of unit 01, really interesting dive into shinji's psyche
cosmicoisrealApr 8, 2022 9:57 PM
good opinions on anything, block = I own you
Apr 21, 2022 11:37 AM

Feb 2012
2022 Rewatch

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
May 23, 2022 3:47 AM

Oct 2020
This episode seems to be the beginning of the slow descent after the intense climax

I guess the sexual stuff Shinji was imagining was less fanservice and more so him cycling through his subconscious desires -- it was also interesting that he started to think of his mother afterwards when considering the infamous Freud theory regarding maternal deprivation and sexual fantasies in young boys called the Oedipus complex

Anywho, we saw Misato smack Ritsuko again and unleash her inner mother, haha. Her running down and hugging the empty plug-suit was so sad, but ig Unit-01 spit Shinji back out through its core thing? Ritsuko said Misato's emotions may have brought Shinji back somehow and it makes sense considering that Shinji thought he saw his mom standing over him and started swimming back up in that metaphysical reality ocean which, presumably, was what brought him back to the 'real' world.

OH, and the Misato and Kaji scene at the end definitely lingered a bit longer than I would have liked... but we did hear some cryptic words from him at the end..
tiaamyomMay 23, 2022 4:25 AM
Sep 29, 2022 2:39 PM
Aug 2022
i have some mixed feelings about this episode. i guess it was pretty much shinji just going through an existential crisis or something like that. which can be interesting but i honestly was kind of bored through most of it.
also that scene with misato, asuka, and rei telling shinji to merge with one another and that will "feel good" gives me the heebie jeebies because i'm pretty sure i know what that means.
then misato and kaji inevitably hooked up and ngl i was just kinda stone faced the whole time. anyways this is a whatever episode. 3 stars.
Oct 1, 2022 3:11 PM
Dec 2020
nice episode
love it!
Oct 7, 2022 5:51 AM
Aug 2022
what the flip man! not cool
Oct 7, 2022 5:54 AM
Oct 2022
erm... what are you doing to my girlfriend.
Oct 25, 2022 12:29 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Bruh, they were actually trying to retrieve Shinji from the freaking QUANTUM REALM?? Sure they don't exactly succeed since Shinji manages to get out himself, but the fact that they actually attempted to suggests they have some pretty stupidly advanced technology on their hands, even with all things considered.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 26, 2022 9:26 AM

Aug 2020
what the fuck anno that was some really shit directing why was the camera at a random glass of beer and an ashtray wtf???

man my dick was so confused like on one hand i watched the most traumatizing shit happen and then we get misato noises wtf
Dec 31, 2022 12:28 PM

Jul 2021
idk why but i've fried my brain watching this episode. will have to rewatch this one before proceeding towards next episode and it seems like next few episodes are gonna be just as heavy as this one given their 29 minute runtime. excited.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 1, 2023 2:18 PM

Jan 2022
"I assure you, the 2 minute uncut audio clip of Miss Misato getting railed by Mr. kaji is essential to the plot" - Hideaki Anno probably

Still it is nice to see Miss Misato open up and be honest with him. This is also the first time that Shinji has quite literally died and been "reborn". Guess that Christian Imagery was onto something. It seems like he deliberately makes a choice to come back. Maybe he doesn't just want to run away after all?
-insert NGE meme here-
Jan 3, 2023 7:21 AM
Oct 2011

NorthmostIsle said:
"I assure you, the 2 minute uncut audio clip of Miss Misato getting railed by Mr. kaji is essential to the plot" - Hideaki Anno probably

Still it is nice to see Miss Misato open up and be honest with him. This is also the first time that Shinji has quite literally died and been "reborn". Guess that Christian Imagery was onto something. It seems like he deliberately makes a choice to come back. Maybe he doesn't just want to run away after all?
Actually the Christian imagery is just there because the creator thought it would look cool.
Jan 13, 2023 11:47 AM

Nov 2020
W Shinji. W Evas. W everything. W Rei.
Jan 28, 2023 4:57 PM

Dec 2010
Being able to materialise a human turned into a Primal soup through quantum physics shenaningans is a big flex of humanity's scientific advancement in this show.

Gendou naming Rei as if he was his daughter is just weird, especially considering spoiler territory. 

Lol at the radio broadcast.
Feb 6, 2023 12:52 AM

Mar 2016
Shinji having an absolute personality breakdown whhile sitting in that quantum state. The very basis of what he seems to desire is to be treated nicely as a person, just for being who he is. Pretty much everyone we've seen interact with him have only praised him due to him being an EVA pilot...no one's shown any care for who HE is. Asuka is really the only one who sees Shinji as a person outside of just an EVA pilot, but she treats him like shit, so......that doesn't help. Just wondering how he'll be once he wakes up. Will he still be aiming for his father's praise (who only wants him when he needs him)? Will he still see the angels as enemies because that's what he's been told? Asuka said it's only natural to defend yourself...but who is really attacking who here?

That revelation when Shinji could hear his mother's voice. Gendou's choice of name for their child if it was a girl. But Rei is supposed to be about the same age as Shinji...did he really give up on his son that early in his life?

EVA-01 back to being 'asleep' after it's angel meal, and NERV have been able to restore most of it's armour/restraints. Wonder how it will act now with it's self-generated S2 drive (whatever that is), and how are the other EVAs going to behave once regenerated after going through such physical trauma?

While obviously an important plot point for background plot progression, that last scene was......quite uncomfortable :S Somehow one-upped the previous awkward moment with Shinji picture Rei, Asuka, and even Misato with them making some not so subtle insinuations O_O
Feb 21, 2023 5:51 PM
Jul 2022
Some philosophical shit and more balloon faces. Loved it.
Mar 4, 2023 1:23 PM
Oct 2020
pretty philosophical
Mar 11, 2023 5:38 AM

Jul 2017
Wow what a cool episode i really enjoyed it, and i truly relate to Shinji because i've been in his shoes and it hurts. honestly one of my favorite anime characters of all time. and hmm that sex scene at the end was unexpected with the noises... but it was cool it felt real and special
Mar 18, 2023 4:07 AM
Aug 2020
LMFAOOOO my guy anno was off a perc when he wrote this shit. Mans tried to shove a pill up her vagina, bro think he james bond. Nah fr tho my guy is straight tripping when he wrote this shit. How am I supposed to review it....
May 9, 2023 2:18 PM
Mar 2023
I shall not Express the amount off times ie replayed the ending of this episode. :)
May 24, 2023 8:08 PM
Feb 2021
400% synch rate will really fuck you up huh. What a weird ass episode, but that's just how the show is. Fucken great episode too, it was a lot of flashbacks and one frame shots, but it never once felt like filler which is one of the best things about this show. The voice acting is also fucking cracked in this episode.
May 27, 2023 5:04 PM
Apr 2020
I have no idea what's going on
Aug 6, 2023 10:45 AM
Aug 2023
eita bixo, sexo kkkkkkkk
Oct 1, 2023 12:53 AM
Jun 2022
W episode???????????
Dec 27, 2023 11:30 PM
Mar 2023
this show is absolutely insane
Mar 5, 6:36 PM

Mar 2022
Well…this was certainly a trippy episode although it does make me wonder why Gendo is even tampering with the angels or what if anything angels are in the context of Evangelion overall. It’s just why is Gendo using them? What was going on with the whole Asuka, Rei and Misato thing with Shinji in the middle of the episode? And…what the hell was up with the ending? Honestly I have heard things about Evangelion just getting weird towards the end and I can see why.

Yeah not gonna lie this was certainly a weird episode, glad that Shinji has been retrieved from EVA 1 I guess? But at the same time I’m still puzzled as to what happened. I know it’s being philosophical and the like but it does raise questions on my part. Maybe the next episode will explain things? I don’t know but yeah no idea what happened with this episode. It was good but very mind trippy here.
Mar 9, 3:14 AM

Apr 2016
"there's no telling what it might do to us if we start poking at it blindly. Just like you, Major Katsuragi." The fuck is that supposed to mean?! Then the guy apologizes right after?! You motherfucker!!!

Back to the episode... Shinji's experience dissolved(?) in the LCL fluid. Got some mixed emotions on that whole thing. One thing's for sure though: the soliloquies are fucking me up!!! It had me feeling like I was in here with him!!! This kind of stuff doesn't make it easy to get a good night's sleep afterwards --___--
Mar 9, 7:38 AM

Jul 2017
Shinji's stream of consciousness inside the Eva 01 was brilliant, it really shows how important is for him to be looked after, praised and treated with kindness, we also see shinji interacting with the soul of his mother, i presume stored in the Eva 01.
so he wants to be one, body and soul with misato, rei and asuka, understandable, understanding his current situation and remembering that he is a hormonal 14 year old.
misato really cares deeply for shinji, in fact after 30 days of tension, she comfort herself in the only way she knows, having sex with kaji.
i think this is one of the best, better directed episodes of the show.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

Mar 11, 6:17 PM
Feb 2024
This is probably the most important art I've ever gotten to experience. Incredible
Apr 7, 7:19 AM
Jul 2023
Fuck man this show is so mysterious I just wanna know everything
- Shinji is absorbed in Eva 01? Very cool.
- I like the sequence where it goes into his head.
- The Misato Asuka Rei scene seems strange but is super deep when you go into it. He just wants someone, he just wants them for his own selfish reasons, and will never offer anything in return
- The Misato scene was…. Less relevant
Apr 18, 3:30 PM
Apr 2023
Another pretty cool episode. Shinji being quantum-like stuck in the EVA was sick, but that’s all the episode was about. Not really much happened besides inner dialogues. And of course Mommy Misato’s scene at the end was very not bad at all.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Voltlighter - Nov 29, 2007

186 by vinnywizanime »»
Apr 28, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Voltlighter - Dec 17, 2007

811 by ToTheGyz »»
Apr 27, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Voltlighter - Dec 9, 2007

174 by Haz_Noz »»
Apr 26, 4:22 PM

» Should i watch this ( 1 2 )

Lonely_kun - Apr 18

72 by daazexx »»
Apr 26, 3:58 AM

Poll: » Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Voltlighter - Nov 29, 2007

202 by sailorneptunelvr »»
Apr 25, 5:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.