Forum Settings
Forums

Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch Picture Drama - Kiseki no Anniversary Episode 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2019 5:10 PM

Dec 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Student Council are digging a time capsule back from when Lelouch, Nunally, and Milly were younger.
My waifu Kallen so perfect. Milly side oppai on point.
There's a future note? A note about their selves?
lol at C.C. hiding behind a tree calling them childish.
lol at Milly reading in Nunnally's voice that she wants to be a kindergarten teacher.
lol at Lelouch grabbing the note from Milly before she reads what he said.
lol at C.C. almost giving her position away.
Nunnally wants them to make another time capsule for 10 years from now.
10 years from now, Nunnally wants to be with Lelouch. Incest is wincest. As long as Kallen gets to be with Lelouch as well.
lol at C.C. imagining Lelouch 10 years from now looking like Charles with the curls in his hair.
My waifu Kallen wants to her okaasans health to get better. Dat onsen. Kallen oppai on point. LAWD! Free the nipples.
lol at Kallen hearing what C.C. said then Lelouch trying to hide C.C.
Sorry Shirley, but Kallen will marry Lelouch and have his kids.
lol at Rivalz being sad about Milly's marriage then being happy when she's going to decline it.
Milly slaying dat careerwoman outfit.
Milly's going to expand Ashford and take Lelouch with her.
lol at everyone not believing in Rivalz being an adventurer.
Suzaku wants to be an honorary britanian, join the knights of round, and become knight of one.
lol at digusted at Suzaku saying "And you call yourself japanese."
Cecile oppai.
Suzaku wants a world where Lelouch and Nunnaly can find happiness.
lol at C.C. meowing then Lelouch saying its probably a wild raccoon.
Suzaku asks Lelouch what he wants 10 years from now.
The scene fades just as Lelouch says Ore wa...
Lelouch and C.C. are talking inside.
C.C. asks when did Lelouch notice she was there. He says when he smelled the pizza on her. lol
C.C. wants to know about what dreams Lelouch had 10 years ago and before Zero.
Lelouch said he already told her. He wants to destroy the world. He wants to create the world.
Lelouch asks C.C. about her 10 years from now. She says t10 or 100 years from now is the same because time doesn't change for her. Only the present matters to her.
Lelouch says he will always be brilliant and show her the most unforgettable moment ever. He can destroy and create worlds because they are all accomplices.
At the moment Lelouch and C.C. didn't know the future they were heading towards (SUZAKU! RURUSHU! plays in the background). At least they hope this moment could last forever.

And that was the end. It was good. Got to see my waifu Kallen again looking perfect. Her oppai was on point in dat onsen and wearing dat yukata. She looked beautiful with long hair. I've been waiting forever for this to be on MAL. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 31, 2019 8:41 PM

Mar 2017
After searching for like an hour of pointless Japanese Google searches and with a Japan VPN, I finally found it to realize that I've been searching for the wrong keywords. It's on Tumblr here and even subbed: https://rainfall-translates.tumblr.com/post/167918023574/miraculous-anniversary-untitled-pd-hosted-on

This picture drama was actually pretty good.
MizoreAug 31, 2019 9:45 PM
Sep 1, 2019 1:04 AM

Nov 2013
Mizore said:
After searching for like an hour of pointless Japanese Google searches and with a Japan VPN, I finally found it to realize that I've been searching for the wrong keywords. It's on Tumblr here and even subbed: https://rainfall-translates.tumblr.com/post/167918023574/miraculous-anniversary-untitled-pd-hosted-on

Thanks, I've only found raw.

On that note, does anyone know how to rip subs from vimeo? Usual subtitle downloaders don't work probably because the video is locked by a password. I'd like to archive this in case it gets taken down.
You all need to watch Nami.

Sep 1, 2019 2:52 AM

Jun 2014
abystoma2 said:
On that note, does anyone know how to rip subs from vimeo? Usual subtitle downloaders don't work probably because the video is locked by a password. I'd like to archive this in case it gets taken down.

You can use youtube-dl for that
example: youtube-dl.exe --video-password 00000000 --all-subs --skip-download https://vimeo.com/00000000
Sep 5, 2019 4:42 AM

May 2015
@Mizore How are you supposed to find the video? I'm only seeing a password.
Sep 5, 2019 12:53 PM

Mar 2017
Exablade said:
@Mizore How are you supposed to find the video? I'm only seeing a password.

Looks like it got deleted. Hopefully someone downloaded the subs.

@abystoma2 @Hiruzawa did you guys happen to download the subs?
Sep 5, 2019 3:08 PM

Nov 2013
Sadly not, I only have the video.
You all need to watch Nami.

Sep 5, 2019 3:17 PM

Jun 2014
@Mizore subtitles can be found on nyaa
Sep 5, 2019 8:49 PM

Mar 2017
Hiruzawa said:
@Mizore subtitles can be found on nyaa

Ohh nice. I don't go on Nyaa unless I'm looking for something specifically in need of but other than that I just upload there.
Sep 15, 2019 3:46 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Lengthy, bittersweet, and unnecessary.
Jan 20, 2020 9:47 AM

Jan 2013
Wasn't too bad, sad knowing what was to come to the cast, especially how CC and Lelouch reflected on it.
Jun 4, 2020 8:21 AM

Feb 2019
I wonder what Lelouch wrote ten years ago. They didn't reveal it.

After knowing what happened in R2, that final scene and conversation between Lelouch and C.C. became even more profound. A brilliant moment that C.C. will never forget... indeed, she won't ever forget that. No one will, ever.

I guess C.C. is jealous that they have a future to look forward to, while the future, the past are all the same to her. There's no fear of and no looking forward to anything. Lelouch's counter was certainly interesting.

Quite funny how C.C. kept commenting and everyone thought they could hear her, only for Lelouch to cover for her. Especially when he said it was probably a 'civit' (whatever that is) and C.C. felt insulted that her attempt at meowing was considered a civit's sound lol

Looks like none of their dreams could really come true after knowing what happened in R2. Maybe Kallen. Feels a bit sad knowing that. I feel especially sad for Shirley here. It was hilarious to see those mini-Lelouchs as Shirley imagined herself marrying him and having children together. If only...
Dec 2, 2020 10:27 PM
Sep 2013
Bittersweet episode considering what happens in S2.... sigh if only!
Jul 18, 2022 2:16 AM

Dec 2018
Eoussama said:
Lengthy, bittersweet, and unnecessary.

Imagine storytelling being about necessity.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.