Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 2, 2015 7:57 AM

Nov 2013
Well, that was bad. I laughed every time a girl started crying.
Mar 20, 2015 9:57 AM
Apr 2014
Drama at the end really made up for the middle portion of the series. It felt like Misuzu's aunt was the real protagonist for this series instead of Yukito. I really liked her character and her development really made this series for me.
Sep 5, 2015 7:57 AM

Aug 2015
Beautiful and unique story.
I liked it. OP and ED was catchy as hell. 8/10
Sep 6, 2015 8:08 AM
Apr 2014
good story
a little confused, but still good
Sep 25, 2015 10:30 AM
Jun 2014
Talamare said:
Last few episodes was a retelling and showing us what was happening behind the scenes, the parts where Yukito wasnt around for. Also remember that she gets worse VERY fast when Yukito is near her, so the crow was essentially a way of Yukito being near her without actually being near her. Another significance of the crow was that the Ryuyu wanted to be with Kanna who was still in the skies, feeling lonely and tortured, Now Yukito can be with her forever. Remember that Misuzu was only a VERY small piece of Kanna.

Also it seemed like that kid at the end had knowledge of the future so im doubting that he was Yukito reincarnation, some reason I believe that hes an offspring of the race with wings like Misuzu is.
Is Misuzu really a piece of Kanna?

Sep 25, 2015 10:32 AM
Jun 2014
MusashiRose said:
Meddigo said:

Because Yukito didn't break the curse. Misuzu finally having a friend (Haruko) was what broke the curse.

I see. makes more sense...
What does the curse entail?

Nov 8, 2015 10:06 AM

Apr 2013
Meh, this series was all over the place and pretty confusing. And the moments that were supposed to be emotional tear-jerkers, just weren't for me because i was too confused by the story, so i felt disconnected. And it isn't good enough to bother watching a second time for more clarity. That's too bad.
Dec 21, 2015 11:56 PM

Aug 2008
Been having this in my PTW for a long time and finally completed it. Feels at the end. Really feel bad for Haruko.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Apr 21, 2016 12:28 AM

Jan 2014
This series was alittle confusing with the whole reincarnation and the whole person in the sky thing, but overall it was a great series

I cried alittle ;__;

Definitely better than Angel Beats

8/10
DoctorWasabiApr 21, 2016 12:34 AM
Feb 17, 2017 8:18 AM

Oct 2016
Poor Haruko, she was just getting into having more fun with Misuzu ;( Great ending.
Feb 21, 2017 12:29 AM

Sep 2016
So sad, so beautiful... I'd have liked to help Misuzu all the time. Along the way he lost a bit of mystery, becoming a little' "complicated", but I really enjoyed it. Recommended!! 8/10
Mar 25, 2017 5:29 PM

Nov 2016
The last episodes made up for the weak beginning, even though it felt rushed. This would have been definitely better, with another few episodes and more explanations.
But whatever, the last episodes were really touching. 7/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 2, 2017 12:03 PM
Aug 2012
2/10 Why so many timelines?
Jan 27, 2018 4:41 PM

Mar 2013
That was a nice ride. Less romance oriented and more dramatic than I thought it would be. I have wanted to watch this show for a long time. I got confused towards the end with the whole thing about the wings, the dreams, the raven and the disappearance of Yukito. Thankfully it felt clear enough on the last episode.

Even though I spoiled myself and I knew what was going to happen with Misuzu, I still cried a lot during the end. Despite her problems, she was such a beautiful, kind, joyful and optimistic girl. Pretty sad ending.

The art wasn't really my cup of tea but it didn't bother me as much. The opening and ending songs were beautiful. Again; really nice, touching series. 7/10
HeiizeJan 29, 2018 1:57 PM
Mar 12, 2018 4:44 AM
Apr 2016
Great anime, not a huge entertaining ,but its impressive how everything is connected

I dont think it felt rushed or anything, if you miss anything about the history, its worth to rewtach some scenes, the ending will makes sense
May 19, 2018 3:44 AM

Apr 2018
I need a 20-24 eps remake for this
With the same artstyle of course
The vn should have got the same treatment as kanon(2006) and clannad got
Buttt still great anime
And i want a rewrite remake of 24 ep for each season oc and want them to use the usual key artstyle like in air clannad kanon even tho the art was nice in the anime
AkerakaiOct 13, 2018 5:18 AM
Jun 21, 2019 10:24 AM

Aug 2014
Damn it...the protag dies, the main girl dies..what was the point? Why did I watch this? This is not a happy ending at all, is it even an ending? I cried so much and feel empty.

Misuzu dies even though Yukito sacrificed himself (which by the way made him look like he abandoned her).
Haruko did not get her happy ending, at the time she decided to show how much she loved Misuzu, Misuzu ends up dying.

I feel sad, frustrated and I guess that was what the creators were trying to achieve, maybe.

Overall, I still enjoyed it, the characters, the journey. 9/10. If Misuzu at least survived, I would have gave it a 10
Aug 15, 2019 3:51 AM

Oct 2018
Wow, as I watched the Summer Arc/Air in Summer portion of the story it all clicked for me, it's all about a cycle of birth/death/rebirth involving Lady Kanna and her retainers' descendants. This Kyoto Animation series felt like it had a lot in common with CLAMP's Kobato, as both series embraced concepts of death, resurrection and predestination/fate. The notable difference being this series gut punches you and leaves you on the floor without a happy resolution, tragic pathos that there is no happy end, but I suppose that is part of the power of AIR's ending.
Sep 6, 2019 6:57 PM

Apr 2019
This anime has several holes in the script, I'm disappointed with this shit.

4/10
Feb 3, 2020 7:21 AM
Dec 2019
Animatronix said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So i finished this episode, and all i have to say is what? So, are the kids supposed to be a reincarnation of yukito and misuzu? Yukito was also the crow, himself, and that kid. Was this arc supposed to be a retelling with the crow added because i'm pretty sure that i didn't see a crow in the first episode.
Ahhh...it's beyond my imagination.I never knew that she will die and what the hell!The portagunes was divided into three?I think just 12 epi was not enough to convey the complete story plot
May 25, 2020 7:46 PM

May 2019
This post must to be updated to eternity, as long this series, the 1st of the Key-Kyoani Holy Trinity be remembered:

Great explanation for the whole series

(i removed tag spoiler tag since who reaches this thread of the last episode, surely watched all episodes, as usual in MAL foruns)

Roketsu said:

Kano: the freeplanetling.

When she touched the feather (Kanna's feathers possess [sad] memories) as a child, perhaps the sad memory was passed to her. Like the infant in the flashback, Kano had lost her mother as a child. So maybe she was sensitive to that memory -- the separation of a mother and daughter by death. Recall that Yukito felt nostalgic and sad when he encountered the feather that Kano had touched. The magic feather, Yukito's power and Kano's wish made it possible for her to meet and thank her mother as Yukito had suggested she do. This helped resolve her sorrow and guilt over the loss of her mother and I suppose the feather was returned to Kanna with the happy memory Kano experienced by meeting her mother.

Recall also that the bruise on Kano's wrist disappeared with the feather. The child had the bruise, yet Kano was reciting the words of the mother. So she had a connection to both mother and child from the memory.
As to Minagi, well, she's Minagi, not a reincarnation of someone else.

Minagi and Micheru (the buttshaking-ling).

I think Minagi was a bit of a plot device to get Yukito (and us) to realize that the "girl in the sky" was more than just a folk tale or legend. Michiru, Minagi's sister who died before birth, meets the Kanna, the girl in the sky and borrows one of her feathers which enables her to come to Earth as a "dream," in order to comfort Minagi and reconcile Minagi with her mother, emotionally broken by the loss of Michiru.

Michiru's companionship helps Minagi through the difficult time with her mother; Yukito steers Minagi back home where Minagi and her mother are reunited as a family. In the end the mother finally sees Minagi as herself rather than her dead child. Before she leaves (the dream comes to an end), Michiru gets to finally meet her own mother; another happy memory to bring to Kanna when she returns the feather.
So really neither Kano nor Minagi or Michiru played a role in the past (Summer Arc). Neither did Yukito, Misuzu or Haruko for that matter.

Misuzu dreams of Kanna, she is not Kanna herself. She is one of Kanna's dreams, she is part of Kanna, but not all of Kanna. A winged being's essence cannot fully fit into a human being. Like the water of the ocean, it cannot fit into a teacup without shattering it.

Likewise, Yukito is not Ryuuyu, but he does carry on his will. He is descended from Ryuuyu and Uraha, separated by 1000 years. He inherits Ryuuyu's will (to find and save Kanna) and Uraha's power (magic and the doll with generations of unfufilled wishes which will ultimately be used to help Misuzu save Kanna).

Why did I mention Haruko, Misuzu's substitute mother? There's a similar theme between the Summer and Air arcs. Kanna wished to be reunited with her mother, Misuzu has a similar wish: to experience happy memories with her mother. The goal which has taken 1000 summers to finally reach.

When Yukito has an attack in the hallway and is wounded, later to discover a scar just like Ryuuyu's suggests Yukito suggested to me that Yukito has passed the point of no return. He's experiencing the curse that his mother warned him about: caring about the girl will cause both he and the girl to die. Misuzu's dreams are having a physical effect on both Yukito and Misuzu.
The common theme:

Memories and the mother-child relationship. Families stick together.

Each of the girls in the series, Kano, Minagi, Kanna and Misuzu were separated from their mothers either by death or by circumstance. The goal and wish for each of them is to reconcile that loss. Sad memories hold us back, happy memories give us hope and keep us going. But we cannot live on memories alone.

Each of these girls, even Michiru to some extent, resolve that mother-daughter separation and the guilt or sadness associated with it.

Kano meets and thanks her mother. Kano had felt guilty about her mother's death and accepted part of the blame as the reason for her mother's death. Until Yukito set her straight, Kano had wished to apologize (for having been born) rather than thank her mother. Good advice, Yukito!

Minagi is able to reach her mother and be recognized as herself rather than her dead sister. She had accepted her mother's condition the result of her sin: wishing for a younger sister who unfortunately died before birth. She then lived as a fragment of her mother's dream, taking on the role of Michiru, whose death devastated her mother. That dream had to end to bring Minagi and her mother together.

Misuzu lost her mother as a child and was taken in by her aunt Haruko. The two remained somewhat distant in part because Haruko feared losing Misuzu to her natural father, and Misuzu kept her distance because affection resulted in fits and pain. They overcame these obstacles and became close in the end. Haruko ultimately would have lost Misuzu no matter what she did anyway - the least they could do was to create some happy memories.

Yukito guided each of the girls to their respective goals, but ultimately each had to resolve the obstacles on their own to find happiness. Such is life.

All of these happy memories were returned to Kanna who was all alone in the sky.
Finally a word about Sora the crow.

As tragic as it is that Yukito seems to have run away and abandoned Misuzu when she really needed him and cared for him, he did the right thing. He'd gone as far as the two could go with the way things were. Had Yukito stayed as the freeloader at the Kamio house, Misuzu would have died without reaching her goal. Yukito may have lived on, or he may have died within a year anyway, like his ancestor Ryuuyu had 1000 years earlier. This would have solved nothing.

Instead, like his mother before him, he placed his heart, his wish, into the doll while he still had power, while he was still strong. His wish was to be by Misuzu's side forever and to help her reach her goal, and to save the girl in the sky, Kanna, fufilling Ryuuyu's 1000 year old wish. In the final three episodes Yukito, as Sora
rarely leaves Misuzu's side. He intervenes when Haruko tosses away Misuzu's birthday gift, the baby dinosaur, and alerts Haruko to its presence at the temple towards the end. Misuzu tries her best to reach the dinosaur and succeeds, a rehearsal perhaps for reaching her ultimate goal.

But why a crow? Haruko's (some say corny) speech at the end should give us a clue. Humans cannot fly in the sky, but birds can. After Misuzu reaches her goal, Sora flies away to find the girl in the sky who's still alone to bring her back for a new beginning.
What is the use of wings which cannot flap nor fly?
It's to remind us of those happy memories from when we could fly.

What is the use of friends or family who ultimately die or leave?
The happy memories they leave behind.

Uraha is not Misuzu's mother. They aren't even related.

Ryuuyu, not Yukito, was Uraha's companion. Their bond to Kanna was as a family. They would do anything, even give their own lives for Kanna's happiness.

Yukito turned into a crow but he never left Misuzu. He's in every scene from his transformation until the end.
Don't confuse the series with the movie. Similar themes but different story. The movie jettisoned a lot of the mystical elements that were in the series other than the legend (soap opera) of Kanna and Ryuuyu and...

The bit at the end where Yukito's doll leads him to Misuzu and then bounces into a feather and disapears. The connection between Kanna and Misuzu, Yukito and Ryuuyu is more thematic than literal in the movie. At least that's how I saw it.
I enjoyed both the series and the movie, but the series is far superior in my view.

As for the two kids at the end, Misuzu dies and her soul returns to the sky but this time with happy memories she got from having spent the time with her mother. There's a bit more to it though. There's debate as to whether or not the two kids seen in the ending were yukito and misuzu reincarnated. Nobody really knows. They represent "a new beginning".

I hope this was helpful to someone even though it was a bit long-winded.

(Credit goes to an unknown poster on Animesuki. I added my own insights where I felt they'd clarify, but the main body is his)

For the couple kids in the very end, the meaning is not so hidden after the most difficult: you realize that Kanna's soul finally found hapiness with all the confuse acting and Misuzu's fate.

But since you realized that in fact it all was a "happy ending", the kids represent Kanna's wish for be able to live (alive) togheter and happy, what only could happens after her soul find peace and finish that nightmare of always losing the person she loves.

Rob7May 25, 2020 8:00 PM
Jun 4, 2020 10:43 AM

May 2018
good ending even though it was confusing af
Aug 2, 2020 5:49 AM
Dec 2017
This was the second anime to make me cry, the other being Plastic Memories 😭
Aug 30, 2020 3:25 PM
Mar 2014
This is one of those anime that has been deeply embedded within my heart even after all these years and after watching again, I thought I was way past the post of getting emotional watching anime since watching MANY heartbreaking anime but no, it still hurt watching Michiru.. also isn't she the cutest, her giggle 'nya hehe' and phrase , 'gao' always gave me moe attacks (●´□`)♡
ShinXShinraAug 30, 2020 3:30 PM
Aug 30, 2020 3:35 PM
Mar 2014
Ankylar said:
Damn it...the protag dies, the main girl dies..what was the point? Why did I watch this? This is not a happy ending at all, is it even an ending? I cried so much and feel empty.

Misuzu dies even though Yukito sacrificed himself (which by the way made him look like he abandoned her).
Haruko did not get her happy ending, at the time she decided to show how much she loved Misuzu, Misuzu ends up dying.

I feel sad, frustrated and I guess that was what the creators were trying to achieve, maybe.

Overall, I still enjoyed it, the characters, the journey. 9/10. If Misuzu at least survived, I would have gave it a 10

It was never trying g to be a happy ending
Sep 25, 2020 5:57 PM

Aug 2018
WOW she died, how sad. I didnt cry because im glad she died so this trash anime can be over. I havent been so bored watching anime in a while. that last scene in the end doesnt even make sense either wtf

Dec 2, 2020 5:10 AM
Apr 2020
Wow I didn't expect it to be very dramatic at the end. It caught me a little bit of tears. I'm glad that it didn't turned out a sad ending. Everyone find their goal and happiness :')

Anyways, it was a very good series, as expected of from KyoAni. Although it was confusing, I was able to gather my thoughts, reading some old comments about from this series and understand it. I'll rate it 9/10 overall
Dec 4, 2020 9:31 PM
Dec 2017
So in the end yukito's death was for nothing
Dec 4, 2020 9:31 PM
Dec 2017
So in the end yukito's death was for nothing
Dec 18, 2020 9:50 PM

Aug 2014
I gotta say, after seeing Air and Air in Summer for the first time in like 11 years, I must say that I enjoyed this anime. I really enjoyed the scenery. I also really liked the MC, very likeable.  I also enjoyed all the heroines, even though they were mostly one dimensional.

But it was an enjoyable experience with very nice pacing.

I also really enjoyed the historial aspect and those history episodes. They were very intense.

I also did like how the anime did not demonize the father.

The only thing that I did not enjoy too much of the anime was the final two episodes. They were really slow paced, mainly because the male MC was not there.   

Also, I would have enjoyed if this anime had some romance in it, but its ok.

Overall, a very enjoyable anime, and it deserves a 24-26 episodes remake like Kanon received.
oooo3333Mar 1, 2023 12:39 AM
Apr 26, 2021 9:08 PM

Aug 2016
Key supernatural element is clearly its weakest feature. And to make it worse, the main girl was so uninteresting. And yes, I´m gonna be that guy, but I prefer the superior Clannad adaptation since its mostly focused on being a slice of life with a main girl who, despite being another clumsy and slightly cloying character, at least had a goal.

Main guy and Potato were too good for this anime, though.
MichaelJacksonApr 26, 2021 9:18 PM
:v
Jun 1, 2021 2:16 PM

Jun 2013
Well... Air is the proof, if I needed one, that I can enjoy the characters and the scenary without understanding a single shit about what is happening in the story.
I suspect it would be clearer in the VN, 12 episodes weren't enough to convey the plot.
Jun 14, 2021 7:33 PM

Jan 2021
Last few episodes were really good, but everything else dragged and was so boring. If the show focused more on the main cast, it would be better. The side characters were just there. Sure, they had their own arcs, but they were so much weaker in comparison to Misuzu’s.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Jul 27, 2021 7:42 PM
Aug 2018
Clearly this thread is very old from the late 2000s to current 2021, and I have to say that Air was certainly a great show back in the day, but compared to many new releases since then, it is nothing special and just another good-to-decent story.
Aug 23, 2021 3:32 PM

Apr 2016
A great anime overall, The blonde cute girl died, but i am pretty sure the kids at the end are their reincarnation after the white hair guy finds in the sky the girl with the wings.
Oct 8, 2021 9:06 AM

Feb 2014
Such a sad ending D': I wish Misuzu didn't have to die, although at least she died after feeling like she had a really fulfilling summer. I also wish this could've resolved Kanna's suffering, but I guess not sadly :(

Overall I'd give this an 8-9/10! It was really touching and emotional, and I really enjoyed it. Super sad but I', glad I watched it!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 8, 2021 1:20 PM

Feb 2020
Sooo... Misuzu and Yukito got reborn ? Or those kids were Kanna and Ryuuya ? Or it's both ? I'm pretty confused. Actually, I'm confused about a lot of things regarding the supernatural aspect of the story. I understand the whole thing about the feather, the curse, the reincarnations and all that but for example, I really fail to understand why did Yukito got reborn as a crow. Or to be more precise, I get that the point is for him to go after Misuzu who's in the sky but... Maybe it just doessn't make sense to start with. I don't know.

Other than that, if the show actually focused on Misuzu and Haruko from the beginning my vision of it would've definitely been very different. This last arc wasn't amazing, it absolutely wasn't on Clannad AS's level (I'm comparing these two because Haruko and Misuzu's relationship reminded me a lot of Tomoya and Ushio), but it was touching and well handled. But unfortunately, the rest of the show failed to impact me.

The first arc was a mess, I barely knew Kano and the show still wanted me to feel deeply about her but that's not how things are supposed to work. And even if the backstory makes more sense after learning about Kanna, it didn't add much to Kano's character, if it did at all. In the end that wasn't even her story.
The second arc could have been good, but Minagi and Michiru needed way more screentime for me to care. Plus, I found Minagi's character to be a bit lifeless, I don't know why they gave her this kind of personality but that prevented me from getting attached to her, they probably thought that would make her endearing but that's kind of a failure for me.
The third arc with Kanna was pretty interesting, though coming out of nowhere. It was still pretty good since it provided some much needed explanations and I liked the characters involved.
And now the final arc, it was pretty weird due to Yukito turning into a crow but as I already said, Haruko's relationship with Misuzu made up for it. There was still a problem though, which is that while I liked Misuzu, the show constantly shifting focus prevented me from getting as attached to her as I wanted to be, which means that when she died, I barely felt anything. I wanted to feel something, but I didn't manage to (though Haruko thinking about how her life would've been if she took care of Misuzu from the beginning still got me a bit).

So this show isn't bad, but it tried to tell too many stories with too little time. In the VN, it must probably work, but with only 12 episodes it really should've tried to focus on only one story, Misuzu's (and of course to an extent Kanna's) instead of spending time developing characters it abandoned right after the end of their arc. It probably would've made the plot easier to understand as well.
So I give it a 6/10, I liked it but I really wanted to feel more than I did.
Dec 15, 2021 12:26 AM

Jan 2017
I can comprehend more on what is happening on the supernatural-side of Air more from the posts on this thread than the show itself. Ultimately having only 12 episodes to adapt a 20 hour-ish VN is definitely not enough just like the original 2002 ver of Kanon

Kano's and Minagi's arcs were mostly forgettable. Kanna's the most that this anime managed to make me feel something while providing context on everything going on behind the scenes. Misuzu's arc as the finale had all the setup it had to be a very emotional story about families only for the viewers to be left confused on what tf is going on with the reincarnated Ryuuya@Sora and the kids at the end.

Key definitely improved a lot since the Air era with works such as Summer Pockets and Little Busters which relies a lot on supernatural stuff while also providing a great story with lessons on love and friendship. Or Air anime just suck as an adaptation
FragmantLemonDec 15, 2021 12:31 AM
Dec 20, 2021 7:17 PM
Dec 2017
nice series overall.

Mar 10, 2022 11:58 PM

May 2020
I really appreciate some of those old posts explaining each and everything, because the understanding from the series itself will make anyone left utterly confused. Stuffing this all up in just 12 episodes was a doomed option to begin with, but well you can't complain after all these years.

Also it felt like they just forgot about Kano after that that first arc, again the severe lack of episodes was spot on. Would say the summer arc was atleast something memorable, or wasn't as forgettable as the first two ones. Also been saying this again and again, was never a fan of supernatural stuff Key bring into their series and of course this series didn't help either. Nevermind atleast the finale was decent enough.
5/10, just can't go with anything higher than this.
Mar 26, 2022 11:10 AM

Aug 2019
This anime is definition of disappointment for me. I watched it by hoping it's ending would be good but it got respectively worse by each episode.

Supernatural thing did not suit this anime since the beginning anyways. And, how could you waste such good characters...

5/10 at most; for the beautiful characters, atmosphere and OST's sake.
Nvm it deserves 7, atmosphere is unmatched
AlarilApr 27, 2022 5:19 AM
Apr 14, 2022 3:32 PM
Dec 2021
fantastic! I really liked the MC, he is hot. I liked Kanna too.
Jul 16, 2022 10:21 AM

Jan 2020
I watched this series about 16 years ago. It left a huge impact on me back then.
Decided to rewatch it after all those years. And it rekt me emotionally even harder than back then. My head hurts from all this crying. This is a masterpiece in my book.
I'll definitely watch it again when I'm lying on my deathbed... so I can get rekt for the last time and reach my goal...
May 1, 2023 8:49 AM
Apr 2023
Jul 5, 2023 12:47 PM

Sep 2016
what the fuck (character limit)
Aug 7, 2023 8:35 PM

Jul 2011
GAO/10

(A convoluted, manipulative trainwreck of a story with one of the most useless female main characters ever created. Thanks again, Key.)
BurntFlowerAug 7, 2023 9:01 PM
Check out my anime reviews or my pet will get you: Mezase Pokémon Master
Oct 5, 2023 7:24 AM

Jan 2015
Not the most coherent piece of media I’ve ever watched. story was most of the time very confusing. these last two episodes were quite emotional tho.

It would be a 7 but I’ll up it to an 8 for the technical side of the show. Kyoto Animation really is a masterclass
Jan 11, 8:18 PM
Oct 2020
I hated it, I don’t get the appeal at all :(
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Air Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

hznu - Aug 20, 2008

62 by EmmyMoomin »»
Jan 11, 7:25 PM

Poll: » Air Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Piroko - Nov 12, 2007

100 by KingYoshi »»
Oct 12, 2023 12:37 AM

Poll: » Air Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Genix - Oct 16, 2008

58 by Xenocrisi »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:59 AM

Poll: » Air Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yukia-Kontan - May 30, 2008

74 by Xenocrisi »»
Oct 4, 2023 12:30 PM

Poll: » Air Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Genix - Oct 9, 2008

58 by Xenocrisi »»
Oct 4, 2023 8:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.