Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 13, 2019 12:37 PM

Jul 2019
Was wondering whether I should post this in one of the episode discussions or not, but seeing as how my concerns aren't specific to any episode in particular I decided I ought to just make a thread.

As the title would imply, I'm.... very confused.

I've been really enjoying the anime thus far but these little inconsistencies have been piling up and negatively affecting my experience. I've only watched up to episode 17. If anyone could provide answers or anything of the sort it would be most appreciated! If not, consider this a rant post.
Feb 29, 2020 4:12 PM

May 2019
The best i can tell you is that Mawaru Penguimdrum is not a logic story, but a story about feelings, visuals and poetry (or at least, the author wanted it to be)

So forget about logic.

In a extreme example, it is like try to find sense in Dali's pictures. You don't.

For exemple, in the scene of blowfish, the focus is not about wich could be the most logical act, but the most "emotional way to deal with the situation".

Anyway, the user above probably already ended the series, so if you who is reading it now want to avoid confusion, just guide yourself with this hint, forget about logic and the galaxy size plotholes and just "feel the feeling".
Dec 22, 2020 12:37 AM

Jan 2014
Rob7 said:
The best i can tell you is that Mawaru Penguimdrum is not a logic story, but a story about feelings, visuals and poetry (or at least, the author wanted it to be)

So forget about logic.

In a extreme example, it is like try to find sense in Dali's pictures. You don't.

For exemple, in the scene of blowfish, the focus is not about wich could be the most logical act, but the most "emotional way to deal with the situation".

Anyway, the user above probably already ended the series, so if you who is reading it now want to avoid confusion, just guide yourself with this hint, forget about logic and the galaxy size plotholes and just "feel the feeling".

Wow the way you directed this post... this is some 4th wall breaking Truman show stuff lmao

Oct 25, 2021 12:06 AM

Aug 2018
SirYanako said:
Rob7 said:

So forget about logic.

Wow the way you directed this post... this is some 4th wall breaking Truman show stuff lmao
no its garbage it doesnt know what to do

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 13 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Oct 10, 2011

48 by basskiller »»
Yesterday, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RainbowMagnet - Oct 13, 2011

218 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

217 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 14, 2011

176 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jul 7, 2011

351 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 10:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.