Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 3, 2019 8:38 PM

Jul 2019
Apologies to ask because I know this has been asked before! But the only viable answers I could find were
I heavily dislike any type of incest so even if

I've watched three episodes thus far, and I really enjoyed them (and want to enjoy the rest of the anime) save for the parts where this was implied. But if it really is an incest anime, then I think I might have to drop it.
Aug 3, 2019 9:20 PM

Apr 2019
Noxym said:
Apologies to ask because I know this has been asked before! But the only viable answers I could find were

I've watched three episodes thus far, and I really enjoyed them (and want to enjoy the rest of the anime) save for the parts where this was implied. But if it really is an incest anime, then I think I might have to drop it.

There are admittedly some romantic feelings within each of them.

Problematic relationships (including incest) is one of many themes Ikuhara like to elaborate upon, as much as seeing queer characters in his works.

Aug 3, 2019 10:14 PM

Jul 2019
ShadowMega said:
Noxym said:

There are admittedly some romantic feelings within each of them.

Problematic relationships (including incest) is one of many themes Ikuhara like to elaborate upon, as much as seeing queer characters in his works.

That sounds like a bit of a yikes... but so long as it doesn't develop into a fully fledged relationship then I guess it's tolerable. As I said I've really been enjoying this show so far, so I wanna give it a chance. Thanks for the reply!
Aug 7, 2019 9:41 AM

Mar 2016
The only things I saw were probably complexities at best but not to the point of incest at all. It’s more like family love tbh.
Sep 19, 2022 5:57 PM
Oct 2021
MAL users need to check the definition for incest. No, there isn't any incest.
Sep 30, 2022 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
Not only is there a fair amount of incest in it, the show itself is pro-incest in its moral message. It's a really well put together anime though and it was made by the person who I consider to be the greatest living artist, so you should definitely check it out regardless.
Oct 4, 2022 4:04 AM
Oct 2021
alotlikecars said:
Not only is there a fair amount of incest in it, the show itself is pro-incest in its moral message. It's a really well put together anime though and it was made by the person who I consider to be the greatest living artist, so you should definitely check it out regardless.

So zero incest.
Oct 4, 2022 12:02 PM
Jul 2018
JohnnyJayce said:
alotlikecars said:

So zero incest.

I disagree.
Oct 14, 2022 5:25 AM
Oct 2021
alotlikecars said:
JohnnyJayce said:

So zero incest.

I disagree.

You can disagree. Doesn't change the definition of the term.

Oct 14, 2022 8:55 AM
Jul 2018
JohnnyJayce said:
alotlikecars said:

I disagree.

You can disagree. Doesn't change the definition of the term.

What are you even arguing for here? Even using your 'unusual' definition, it still doesn't have zero incest. Looking at your profile, not really surprised at your location. But I'll bite:

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

RainbowMagnet - Oct 13, 2011

219 by basskiller »»
Yesterday, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 13 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Oct 10, 2011

48 by basskiller »»
May 17, 6:43 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Yumekichi11 - Sep 1, 2011

217 by jumbosan »»
Apr 13, 6:58 AM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Blackbird - Jul 14, 2011

176 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Mawaru Penguindrum Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jul 7, 2011

351 by jumbosan »»
Apr 12, 10:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.