Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2019 9:45 PM
Sep 2018
I just recently watched all of One Outs kind of at random and was blown away. I'm not even a sports guy, but this baseball anime was so entertaining even to me, which makes me confident that it can be enjoyed by pretty much anyone. You don't have to be a baseball fan to love One Outs. I wish more people knew about this anime! I think part of the reason it's so overlooked is it was never given an official US release. Wouldn't it be great if a site like Netflix or Crunchyroll picked it up and gave it some exposure? Can I start a change.org petition to get them to add it?
Aug 3, 2019 9:37 AM
Sep 2018
Thank you! I'm trying to get more people I know to watch it!!
Aug 5, 2019 4:01 PM
Jan 2013
Fuck yeah man it sure is, it's a complete nonsense how it does not have a sequel yet, just like Kaiji, baka nihonjin, frickin' draw proper cartoons for me instead of the utter garbage like "oh now i'm now in a video game that's cool"
Aug 13, 2019 7:34 PM
Sep 2018
Hahaha well said! Yeah I know the manga continues after the anime end, but never read it. Do you know if anything epic happens later in the manga? Madhouse is really bad about dropping shows they start huh?
Aug 28, 2019 2:23 AM
Aug 2019
Reading manga is one thing but watching anime is whole another thing...that hype,suspense,mind games can only be found in anime...i watched the One Outs but after the 1st season i came to know that there's no 2nd season...wtf...i mean it's just another mind blowing thing I've watched after Deathnote...so why is no 2nd season there... I'm really disappointed... I'm waiting for 2nd season and i hope it'll be there...
Oct 21, 2019 6:20 PM

Jul 2012
As I enjoy Psychological genre a lot, One Outs has always been one of my favourites. I am not sure but it might've been my first Sports anime and it got me into this genre, even though that's not even the primary focus of the series.

You should not expect second season at this point, it would serve no purpose. Frankly, I am surprised it was even animated at all, 2 years after the manga ended.

Of course someone would say that some series got 2nd seasons even after longer than 10 years of waiting. I doubt that would happen for One Outs though, it was never really popular.

Also... Madhouse.
HDVisionJun 10, 2021 11:09 AM
Awesome signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2019 5:34 PM

Sep 2018
I don't know anything about baseball and I try Diamond no Ace before but didn't get my attention that much so I don't have any expectation to this (but same mangaka as Liar Game makes me hope that it's good) and I totally enjoy this without knowing anything about baseball, I love how smart the MC is, it seems same vibe with Death Note but not.. haha I love Light but his ways is bad while Toua is perfect MC I'm searching for <3 not the typical MC who always helpless or a weakling at first before become powerful. I love how Toua outsmarting his villains :D not your typical MC :)

I really hope it gets sequel :( the mangaka is really underrated, Liar Game don't have anime until now :(
Dec 10, 2019 5:22 PM
Sep 2018
Yes, Toua is the perfect MC! I've never read Liar Game but now that you said it's the same author I'm interested for sure. That sucks to hear Liar Game never got an anime though. I never tried Diamond no Ace, any good? It seems like that is just straightforward baseball, though, no psychological aspect. So I might not like as much.
Dec 17, 2019 1:38 PM

Oct 2015
WhiteWolfKiba said:
Yes, Toua is the perfect MC! I've never read Liar Game but now that you said it's the same author I'm interested for sure. That sucks to hear Liar Game never got an anime though. I never tried Diamond no Ace, any good? It seems like that is just straightforward baseball, though, no psychological aspect. So I might not like as much.
There's a kdrama and jdrama that adapts Liar Game if ever you're interested
Dec 18, 2019 6:49 PM
Sep 2018
I'd be down to watch a live action Liar Game! Might be harder to find than an anime though? Hmm maybe a psychological series like that would work better as a jdrama than an anime anyway?
Jan 18, 2020 11:06 AM

Aug 2018
Absolutely! Definitely my favourite sports anime since I'm into the more mature and psychological side to sport. Tokuchi is an absolute beast as well. The music in this series is so good as well, I still listen to the OP and ED all the time. Wish more people watched series like this.
Jan 30, 2020 3:47 PM

Dec 2016
i would certainly sign that petition and get everyone i know to sign it as well
Jan 30, 2020 6:31 PM
Feb 25, 2020 9:39 PM
Sep 2018
Cynocid said:
Absolutely! Definitely my favourite sports anime since I'm into the more mature and psychological side to sport. Tokuchi is an absolute beast as well. The music in this series is so good as well, I still listen to the OP and ED all the time. Wish more people watched series like this.

You understand me so well, sir! Glad to hear we have similar tastes! :D
Feb 25, 2020 9:40 PM
Sep 2018

This is awesome, thank you for sharing!
Mar 22, 2020 8:12 AM
Oct 2017
Why only 1season?I want another!
Jun 20, 2020 9:12 AM
Sep 2018
SheikhRafe said:
Why only 1season?I want another!

Same! I wish Madhouse would actually finish all of their shows that aren't Death Note xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Outs Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Torisunanohokori - Apr 2, 2009

213 by Sun_Chan »»
Yesterday, 9:53 AM

Poll: » One Outs Episode 19 Discussion

Torisunanohokori - Feb 17, 2009

44 by Sun_Chan »»
Yesterday, 1:12 AM

Poll: » One Outs Episode 18 Discussion

Torisunanohokori - Feb 10, 2009

46 by Sun_Chan »»
Yesterday, 12:53 AM

Poll: » One Outs Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Jan 27, 2009

57 by Sun_Chan »»
Yesterday, 12:03 AM

Poll: » One Outs Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Jan 13, 2009

73 by Sun_Chan »»
May 16, 11:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.