Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 3, 2019 9:47 AM

Aug 2013
When the MC is listening to the second track of the tape I thought he had heard the tape and was feeding her own words back to her to manipulate her since she forgot the dialog on the tape. Turns out he actually did have the dream himself and they did bond, but I thought this would have been a very interesting take. Did anyone else get this vibe during this moment?
Sep 27, 2019 5:14 AM

Oct 2014
I believe that was the case though. Akio never really had that dream, instead he had just heard that 2nd forgotten track, thus wondering if Juri remembered it and him saying " I wasn't trying to be cool ".

This short speaks a lot about individualism and even in the beginning Akio wanted to get to know Juri's world. They are not the same, they are different but what's important is that MC wanted to get to know her suppressed world. The dream & reality also mirrors their situation perfectly and in the end MC set the girl free even though she desperately tried to hide her individualism away & become "normal" -from weird-.

She stopped feeling lonely and even though it was based on a lie she could now show someone her true colors.
Feb 16, 2023 9:10 AM
Feb 2020
Yterbium said:
When the MC is listening to the second track of the tape I thought he had heard the tape and was feeding her own words back to her to manipulate her since she forgot the dialog on the tape. Turns out he actually did have the dream himself and they did bond, but I thought this would have been a very interesting take. Did anyone else get this vibe during this moment?
yes He got a more detailed sketch of the (robot or was it a doll) girl.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harmonie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

166 by Ratris_Decision »»
Jan 18, 1:33 AM

» Full version of end song?

whitehairgirls - Apr 13, 2014

13 by GAkuma »»
Feb 16, 2023 9:08 AM

» the last scene error - colors & shape

Wannabiteme - Mar 13, 2016

2 by Niello »»
Feb 6, 2018 4:58 AM

» The release status and date for this anime is wrong?

bunny1ov3r - Mar 24, 2014

1 by Summer_Ghost »»
Dec 23, 2014 12:47 PM

» Preview

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2014

2 by Alumaki »»
Feb 26, 2014 2:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.