Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2019 2:42 PM
Jul 2017
I was expecting more..
6/10
Jul 2, 2019 2:50 PM

Jun 2015
Madhouse please come back. I'll buy all of you Top-tier bodypillows.
Read Toriko!
Jul 2, 2019 2:55 PM

May 2017
ahhh..... 70% of this felt like fan animation and the rest had some pretty nice cuts. but most of them are completely ruined by the ghosting, a shame. The sound design is so fucking terrible.. I know they use the m4 sounds from csgo but.. did they really use firework sounds in the scene where silverfang and the other dude combine their attack vs centipede? It sure sounded like fireworks lol.

Yea this felt anti climactic as hell as expected after last weeks episode. This could have been like an episode 3,4,5 but not a finale lol. this had zero finale flavor to it in my opinion. I did like Garo's backstory though, the best part of the episode for sure. Had some greatness feelings when the OST kicked in when saitama appeared but yea that went on for like 3 seconds and the ost immediately cut out again so once again anti climactic.

We all knew the production was going to be like this but I expected way more story wise.. the tournament arc besides the ending was utterly trash and almost unbearable. Kings scenes were a good watch and all the scenes including garo pretty much held this season together. But this show is about Saitama and we sure as hell didn't had enough of him this season. Besides Garo what the hell did they show us? I completely forgot thats how much of a snooze fest the story outside of garo was.

First Season 9/10
Second Season 6/10 reasons = less interesting arcs (outside of garo), a terrible production that would have been an absolute disaster without @jumpaoki (his twitter) He made 90% of all the sakuga cuts. I don't know how he did it but this guy worked his ass of to rescue this season from a catastrophe, terrible sound design, anti climactic finale.. seriously compare this to season 1s ending.. galaxies between those two.

They made it seem like season 3 could be a possibilty but I sure as hell hope for some staff changes especially in the composite and sound apartment
Jul 2, 2019 2:58 PM
Jul 2011
Well that's that. S1 set the bar too high for JC Staff to come in and half ass everything afterwards. Garou almost carried the show himself despite how bad nearly everything else was. The new track that was playing during Genos part of the fight was pretty nice too.

It's not as bad as going from Terra Formars S1 to S2 but still disappointing to see OPM anime end up like this. Not gonna flinch if they announce a OPM S3 unless there is a big noticeable turnaround in quality.
Jul 2, 2019 2:59 PM

Dec 2018
We start of with ugly animations again,,, we are down from decent to horrid ,, That's to bad!! But not surprising the animation have been a disaster!!! ,,,, They look like dancing puppet when they move!!! Its looks weird and wrong,,,

Then a bright coloured repulsive bird stars to gabbing!!,,, Anime rather ugly action then your boring ass explain shit!!!,playing games on my laptop until something happens,,,You are boring me,,,Bullied child problem growing up fitting in ,,,,Oh god please stop torture me!!!

Garou starts screaming!!!! Audio problems!!! Over all other failures in this mess!! Its making a horrid noise!!! loud screeching unnatural horrors,,,,,,Please stop screaming dude my ears hurt ,,, Then from no where!!!! The stupid ass bird swoops down and pick up the screaming badly wounded warrior!!!

Anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Corrections!!!!!!!!!!!! If my heavenly lesbian warrior princess Tatsumaki where there,,, She would have ripped that puny caterpillardick thing apart in seconds!!!Then tell the weak lesser males how useless they are and stop being in her way!!!!! She is ridiculous powerful and have a sharp tongue!!!!!! You cant even comprehend her godly power!!!!!!,,,, She is a otherworldly sacred divine holy being!!!! And you are a worm!! Crawl before her feet or be obliterated!!! So you can shut the fuck up!!! You stupid dumass bird!!! You fucking mind how you speak about my waifu!!!!!

And the grotesque scene that follows ,,, Anime!!! I said my waifu should stick her tongue in her sisters mouth!!!! I didn't say stick the fucking robot man in to the damn caterpillar mouth and,,,,,,, No!!!!! ,,,,Stop!!,,, Hell no i'm done with this!! No more!!!

I cant handle this anymore ,,,Anime you where extremely boring overall and slowed paced ,, the animations where the most horrible crime against nature i have ever witness,,,, And you even dared spreading ugly lies!! Saying something maybe would stand a chance against MY Goddess!!!Shame on you!!!!!!!!!! Insulting my lesbian waifu like that!!! Who the hell do you think you are??

This have been a unreal experience!!! Kind of funny because of how horrible repugnant it is,,,,,,,, Easy 1/10 You have deserved that point!! Good job!!!For season three i want a lesbians sister couple!!! Making out all the time!!!!!,,,Yes!!!!! It shall be glorious!!!! And no stupid boring asshole males at all!!!!! I like cute girls,, not ugly males!!!,,, ,, More females then maybe i give you some points who knows,, This is pathetic be ashamed of yourself!!!,,, And for the love of god try to better yourself for the next season,,,, This is embarrassing!!!!

Yuri-CrusaderJul 3, 2019 6:22 AM
Jul 2, 2019 3:07 PM

Jan 2014
Boring season for the most part, to much focus and screen time on characters i couldn't care shit about, found myself to bored and fast forwarding threw most of the episodes, overall just ZzzZzzzZZzzzz......
6/10 for me.
Jul 2, 2019 3:07 PM

Apr 2012
Explosive Genos action, nice.

Overall slight pacing issues but s1 had those too. JC Staff did a great job (they weren't contracted to have the same level of sakuga as s1). Can't wait for the next season.

Also: hurt by Metal Bat and Saitama, takes on a bunch of A class heroes, holds off 3 S class heroes, Garou MVP.
EratiKJul 2, 2019 3:13 PM
Jul 2, 2019 3:12 PM

Aug 2016
I am sure the hero association douches shall still think saitama had help killing yet another dragon level monster despite witnessing it in action. I find it really annoying.
And asshole king won't come forward and tell the truth. Also, Genos and Bang could go to hero association and tell them that Saitama is the strongest. But, no, it's so lame :/ Ah well, guess that's one of the points for the story to grow and reach the point when Saitama becomes recognized by everyone as the ultimate hero.

Also, I feel sorry for Garou. The actual reality that makes anyone stands up against bullying, unfair crap becomes the bad guy to society. Even though he could have played smarter instead of falling right into their game and become victim again.

I haven't read the manga, my intuition says Garou might become the next monster king upon eating the monster fruit or at least above dragon level and a major competition to King Orochi (curious about his abilities and disaster level) and probably one of the major/strongest villains to fight Saitama. Even though I don't want him to become as strong as the 1st season main villain Boros. In my preference, a galactic destroyer like Boros should be on top lol

I only enjoyed a few moments of this whole season. Kind of a bummer after the long wait :/

I wonder how the quality will be if any of the studios like ufotable, white fox, studio dean, mappa, mad house does the 3rd season.
Jul 2, 2019 3:12 PM

Apr 2017
Even though the animations and artstyle were obviously worse than the last season and the story wasn't on point as it was in season 1, I really liked this season.

You ask why? Just why not. Critically, this was not the perfect season, but I enjoyed it a ton. I just love OPM fights. The comedy doesn't feel as forced as some people claim it to be. I just love seeing dumb scenes with Saitama and his greatest disciple.
Jul 2, 2019 3:13 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Saitama's annihilation of the centipede was one of the most amazing works of art I've ever seen in the manga in terms of drawing quality

Can't quite say I felt the same watching this though. Not that I'm surprised. But still didn't look bad either
Jul 2, 2019 3:16 PM

Jan 2013
I would like to start this comment by saying that my grade on this season will be solely based on the plot and the direction of this season because there is no point to talk about the animations/art.
What saves this anime is the fact that it's so good that not even JC Staff can ruin it, that's how good it is.

It was a good ending, i am glad that Garo lost because if he won this it would have been the biggest bs ever because there was absolutely no way that he could have won this. Fang and his brother are strong af, i wonder if during normal circumstances Garo would have stood a chance against them or even Fang alone.

Gotta love Saitama's 30sec of screen time xD But it's the best screen time you can get ahaha he did what he was supposed to do, period xD
I can't rate this 7/10, because it's too bad i think.

8/10 (Please if there will be a S3, don't let JC Staff do it.)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jul 2, 2019 3:39 PM

Sep 2013
Pretty decent season, on par or at least close with the first one.

8/10. However, I think 12 episodes was too short.

phantom346 said:
Madhouse please come back. I'll buy all of you Top-tier bodypillows.

Madhouse is animating Dia no Ace and it doesn't look close to the previous seasons where Production I.G. was involved.
Jul 2, 2019 3:50 PM

Dec 2016
Great episode
I really enjoyed this season 8/10
Jul 2, 2019 3:51 PM
Nov 2016
axel360 said:
It's mercifully over. I don't know if we'll ever get season 3, but if we do, I hope they've listened to these complaints and give it to a studio that can do the series justice. Sure, maybe the all star cast that did season 1 is not realistic, but I don't want J.C. Staff involved at all. BONES, Madhouse, Ufotable, idk. Just not JC Staff please

Honestly... rework Genos and I'll be fine... most of the comedy of S1 would die out quickly in S2 so they focused on different heroes...
Jul 2, 2019 3:52 PM

Mar 2013
King's starting to get a bit braver around monsters now thanks to Saitama. Maybe he'll start training to actually be able to fight one day. Though the Hero Association will probably give him most of the credit for killing Centichoro though, and will assume he brought Saitama along to learn (though Saitama doesn't seem all that concerned with taking the credit and appears OK with King taking it as he's become a poster boy for "anyone can become strong with the right training" and it inspires others to become a hero). Boom got to witness Saitama's strength too, but I'm guessing all the Class A and B heroes that were also there were still conveniently unconscious.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jul 2, 2019 3:54 PM

Sep 2009
Errrr what? they finished the season mid-arc and the final boss was a random centipede that was never mentioned, died in 5mins and for whatever reason had great lord boros soundtrack behind him? man this is such a mess... i didn't even figure the season is finished before i saw "finished airing" in MAL, atleast get to the garou fight, webcomic is way past that and manga is almost done with it, this is just so half-assed, hope they get a better studi for S3.
Jul 2, 2019 3:56 PM
Jul 2016
I see everyone complaining about the animation on this episode too, but honestly I think what we got here is the closest thing to season one. Still very far from those insane standards of quality, of course, but it was a pretty solid animation way more fluid and detailed that the one we saw during a great part of the season (although I have to admit that the CGI centipede was sometimes painful to watch). That combined to the amazing soundtrack made of this a very intense and epic episode, even if it doesn't really feel like a season finale because we should have gotten more than 12 episodes.
Jul 2, 2019 4:00 PM

Jun 2010
at least the last episode was good.
7.0/10
melinayuukiJul 2, 2019 5:36 PM
Jul 2, 2019 4:07 PM
Feb 2009
season 2 finally ended and 12 episode was definitely too short the animation half of the series was also lacking let's just hope s3 would be a lot better.
Jul 2, 2019 4:10 PM
Apr 2019
For the 4 decent episodes worth a 7.2 / 10.
Jul 2, 2019 4:13 PM

May 2015
This episode felt like just another episode of season 2 and didn't have nearly the same impact as the ending of season 1.

All I've got to say is JC Staff you've had your fun you've got your season now give it back to Madhouse and don't think about doing another One Punch Man. Please.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jul 2, 2019 4:14 PM
Apr 2019
Meh episode.. didn't really feel like a season finale imo :/

I didn't find the animation to be too bad but it wasn't anywhere near as good as season 1. But overall it was enjoyable just wish we saw more of Saitama.

I kind of want to start reading the manga, which chapter would be best to start from to continue the story?
Jul 2, 2019 4:18 PM

Aug 2009
The story in this season is way more fun than the 1st season, i enjoyed it alot, i just wish it was Madhouse.
Jul 2, 2019 4:19 PM
Apr 2019
The curiosity and animation of Saitama punch finished the elderly centipede and the same of the opening of season 1.
LgdpoJul 2, 2019 7:46 PM
Jul 2, 2019 4:28 PM

Aug 2018
To be fair, it was not a pain to watch OPM's episode each Tuesday, before I can only sigh at the ending... Not enough, that's all I can say. It ain't a total catastrophe, not at all, some episodes shone and contributed to entertain a lot. But globally everyone expected something... better in every domain. Funnier, longer, more entertaining, more epic, more "place whatever you want here".

The fact first season aired in 2015 also played a lot, since it made people's patience disappearing progressively while their expectations grew a lot. So yeah it was mostly disappointed for a majority of viewers (expectations not realized). However if I take it without any context & any comparison, it was ok to watch. Not a masterpiece nor an horrible show.
Jul 2, 2019 4:44 PM
Jan 2019
Got damn! What an epic and funny ending, so much that I almost die of laughter 😂.

The episode began with a real beating for Garou from Silver Fang, but who knows what would have happened if that monster had not fled with him. I remember Metal Bat, the more they beat him, the more strength he acquired ... and apparently Garou also has that ability. Despite so many injuries, he still stood up. I said it before, and I say it now: Garou is one of the best villains I've seen. So much to hate it as to admire it. Their resistance, martial arts and combat ability, are something to fear.

Then, the Centipede Elder appeared. And with that Bang and Boom, they showed us an amazing combined technique, their strength is abysmal, considering their age. That's what I called true brotherhood. These elders are really great 😁.
But the damn insect was not defeated. It was Genos' turn. So he showed us the great heroic spirit he has, and with that, the incredible improvements of his android body. Getting into the mouth of Centipede Elder was very clever, unfortunately, Genos could not defeat him.

So, who appeared? Unexpectedly, it was King, The Strongest Man of All! (That guy reminds me of Ussop of One Piece). This is the moment where I was about to cry with laughter. "Come back under the earth to suck mom's breasts, insect!", I died with that. LOL. I really thought he would do something ... until he started shouting "SAITAMA!", Desperately. Then, our favorite bald, Saitama, the cherry of the cake, arrived to save the day, defeating the insect in one fell swoop, as he has accustomed us xD.
Both Genos, like Bang and Boom, did a great job facing the monster. They were really great 👌💪.

Well, I think that many of us have already talked about the scarcity in the quality of the animation since the second season began. In spite of everything, I am grateful, and I was able to enjoy this new season. We will see, if with the third season they give us a big surprise, and Madhouse returns to animate the series. Dreaming does not cost anything 😅. Well, I'll be looking forward to the announcement of a third season. It was a pleasure to see the second season of the bald layer 👊, next to you 😁. It's not what I expected, but I'm satisfied.

See you soon, Saitama, "The Symbol of the Force" and baldness.

Ps: I await the appearance of Blast in the following season. At first, I thought that it was only an invention of the Heroes Association, but after the statements of the Centipede Elder, I know that he exists.

Score: 8/10
Jul 2, 2019 5:00 PM

Feb 2018
I really enjoyed this season!
Yes, the animation was a downgrade compared to the first one, but it was a nice season with very good fights, episode 10 and 11 were very good!

I would give it a 8/10!
Jul 2, 2019 5:01 PM
May 2017
Don't care what people say about the animation, it looks fucking awsome in this episode, especially Saitama's punch at the end, I was so hype I nearly fall off the chair.
Overall the anime was "OK", of course it nothing compared to season 1, but when I was looking for that one hype fight scene, they delivered.
My only hope is to see season 3 animated by someone else (pls Bones) with season 1 original staff and I will be the happiest person.
8/10 for season 2, 9/10 for seaon 1.
Jul 2, 2019 5:07 PM

Feb 2012
Although there were some hype moments for me this was just ok so I'm giving it a 6/10
Animation wasn't too bad - they certainly tried when it mattered - but some of those cuts, especially in the action scenes, were just weird and made everything awkward. It didn't flow well. Sound was yikes in some parts but ok, if a bit meh, overall. Story is the real hitter for me, but I knew it was gonna happen since I'd already read the webcomic.

I only watch for Saitama and his antics involving Genos. Idgaf about anyone else (although King is funny) so all this backstory and trying to get me to give a damn about the side characters was just annoying, especially dragging on fights when we know Saitama is just gonna come in and kick ass. I just want to see him kick ass.
I'm gonna try to start where I left off in the manga in hopes that Saitama is back to the main focus, but am not looking forward to having to watch where I stopped reading the webcomic since I know it's just more of this BS.
VyudaliJul 2, 2019 5:11 PM
Jul 2, 2019 5:21 PM

Sep 2010
Well, there goes season 1. It was definitely entertaining watch but... yea, the worst thing about season 2 is the fact that season 1 exist.

First season was simply too good and compared to S2, it simply overshadows it too much. Watching season 2, so very often I had a thought of how much better it could be if it was done the same way S1 was done. It often took me away from enjoying what I got because what we got was still soild anime no doubt, it simply far from being as good as S1.

There is also another part that I liked in S1 as well and that was the story. It felt to me like there was simply not enough Saitama in it. At the same time without Saitama in the picture, with story focusing more on Garo and other heroes, the story become has much more seriousness in it while in S1, there was much more comedy overall and it was a perfect mix of laughter and epicness.

On a side note.
Before this season started I was looking forward to the duel between OPM and SnK but was not a duel but a one punch instead, except it was SnK doing one punching OPM.
Jul 2, 2019 5:35 PM

Feb 2015
I feel like Saitamas punch could have been draw out a tiny bit longer for it to be fully satisfying, especially the throw of the punch.

I really love Garous character story, internet trolls can relate to monsters as they are also a suppressed minority because of unpopular opinion.
Jul 2, 2019 5:38 PM

Oct 2013
Elastor said:
Errrr what? they finished the season mid-arc and the final boss was a random centipede that was never mentioned [...]

You don't remember previous episodes or what? Various centipedes appeared earlier, including Centichoro respawning in the city.
Jul 2, 2019 6:29 PM
Apr 2019
Elastor said:
Errrr what? they finished the season mid-arc and the final boss was a random centipede that was never mentioned, died in 5mins and for whatever reason had great lord boros soundtrack behind him? man this is such a mess... i didn't even figure the season is finished before i saw "finished airing" in MAL, atleast get to the garou fight, webcomic is way past that and manga is almost done with it, this is just so half-assed, hope they get a better studi for S3.

To be honest, no, they aren't even close to that point.

WEBCOMIC SPOILERS AHEAD

The manga still has a ways to go before Monster Garou even makes an appearance. Before that, we've still got a few S-class fights, Tats needs to do her thing with the base, then a few other fights. The chapters only come out once per month roughly, there's no way the manga will finish with the whole MA/Garou vs HA arc for at least another 20 chapters- which is to say, for at least another whole year.
Jul 2, 2019 6:30 PM
Jan 2016
Many things weren't the same as season 1, but s1 was an unique project that boosted One Punch Man popularity.
With that being said, the things that bothered me the most from s2 were the pacing and the edition of the episodes. I think that could have been better. I don't think animation nor soundtrack could be superior to s1, so I really didn't care much.
Not complaining about the story , since Saitama really disappeared for a while (until the final punch of the season). Even though we haven't seen a lot of Class S heroes, we could experience heroes iof different classes and it was good to see Garou's character development.
One punch man is a franchise that should be respected, so let's hope that JC Staff (or whichever company that gets the rights to produce it) improve from the big fails of this season. 8/10
Jul 2, 2019 6:33 PM

Apr 2016
Garou really saved this season from terrible animation.

This season is better than s1 but the animation really ruined the quality.

8/10
Jul 2, 2019 6:33 PM
Oct 2016
I wish this season had Saitama in it a little more. I mean the guy was nowhere to be seen 90% of the time. Also, I hope beyond hope that Madhouse and Director Natsume, Shingo make time to revitalize the series in season 3. Season 2 wasn't as bad as some other sequels out there, but I mean comparing the second season to the first is like Genos trying to compare himself to Saitama. You're just setting yourself up to be disappointed in the end.
Jul 2, 2019 6:47 PM
Feb 2017
It's finally over. The last few episodes were pretty good, the early episodes besides episode 3 suffered imo. Garou is the true savior for this season though, I really loved him as a character. I'm having trouble rating this as a 7 or an 8, as an 8 seems to be giving it too much credit for the overall quality but there were some good episodes in the show. I'll probably give it an 8/10, but it may change as I look back on the season in the future.
Jul 2, 2019 6:49 PM

Jan 2009
BlakexEkalb said:
It's finally over. The last few episodes were pretty good, the early episodes besides episode 3 suffered imo. Garou is the true savior for this season though, I really loved him as a character. I'm having trouble rating this as a 7 or an 8, as an 8 seems to be giving it too much credit for the overall quality but there were some good episodes in the show. I'll probably give it an 8/10, but it may change as I look back on the season in the future.

by your scores of other shows 7/10 aligns more lol
Jul 2, 2019 6:58 PM

Jun 2014
Honestly an awful season in terms of the story.
Sure, the animation looked professional... for an average anime. but was SEVERELY lacking in style and flare, which is the only reason S1 was so great. In S2, all i saw were sun-burnt character designs, uncreative/borderline lazy directing, and not-beyond-average action sequences that didnt distinguish themselves from any other average action scene.

When Genos asked Saitama what it is that he is lacking -- ruined a perfectly good opportunity to have Saitama respond with, "your leg." Hope im not the only one bummed by that wasted joke
Jul 2, 2019 7:04 PM
Feb 2017
deg said:

by your scores of other shows 7/10 aligns more lol

Probably, I think I would just feel bad giving it a 7/10 as I really loved season 1. My scores are usually subject to change for shows, especially for ones I just finished watching. I'll just leave it as is for now.
Jul 2, 2019 7:27 PM

Dec 2014
I think this was one of the best episodes of this season.

The animation and fight sequences were great and there was some really nice cuts.
I kinda wish Saitama's punch was a little more drawn out with some more style but it was still nice.

Overall, I think this season was way better than most people were complaining about. It was never gonna live upto S1, would've been nice if it did but at this point I guess we just have to take what we get. While there were notably some uninspired fight sequences and the animation wasn't always top tier, I still liked a lot of the action. I guess my biggest gripe would just be that I wish the presentation was better than what it was. I wasn't really a big fan of the story of this arc when I read the manga and eventually never continued the manga past the beginning of the tournament of this episode but after watching it here I liked it more than what it was when I read the manga so that's a good thing. Best thing about this season was seeing Fubuki animated

8/10
Jul 2, 2019 7:32 PM
Apr 2019
KotarouDL said:
Don't care what people say about the animation, it looks fucking awsome in this episode, especially Saitama's punch at the end, I was so hype I nearly fall off the chair.
Overall the anime was "OK", of course it nothing compared to season 1, but when I was looking for that one hype fight scene, they delivered.
My only hope is to see season 3 animated by someone else (pls Bones) with season 1 original staff and I will be the happiest person.
8/10 for season 2, 9/10 for seaon 1.
I know you enjoyed the excitement of Saitama's punch in the old centipede, but even this was not encouraged by the Jc staff, they took advantage of the punch animation the opening of season one 😂.
LgdpoJul 2, 2019 7:51 PM
Jul 2, 2019 7:37 PM
Apr 2019
BravoBlast333 said:
Anguiltred said:
I think I expected too much from this... The comedy in the last minutes was very nice and surprising, Garou turned out to be a very good villain and the animation was awesome, but not even those things could save this season finale, which was... UNDERWHELMING!

We've got a lot of buildup plot points, many (dumb) strategies and tough efforts from many strong but forgettable heroes... Just for Saitama to come and kill the huge monster in only one punch... I know that's quite the essence of this series, but it was so hella frustrating and predictable throughout the whole season I was actually thinking of lowering my score from 3 to 2... Nonetheless, I pardon this bullsh*t just for some great, few things this season had: like, episodes from 2 to 4, which were funny and better than the whole first season comedy-wise (the peak of this season); Garou, a nice villain with a credible raging past.

This season would have been hugely better (and even better than the first season!) if they didn't include that awful tournament and tons of mediocre characters. This had potential. This was one of the few anime where I didn't mind about the animation (which was decent), yet the characters and pacing managed to fall flat in a mediocre way...

It ended at least, and I'm kind of glad of it; This season had me suffering...

I'm not planning to read the manga, nonetheless, I really hope the next season (if we get one) will be better, but I'm not going to put my expectations too high.

A very underwhelming finale. This was a bad season with three great episodes alongside very little decent moments throughout this last couple of episodes. 3/10 for this season.

'The season had you suffering'? Oh you poor thing.

And obviously Saitama was going to one-shot it, you should try to remember what series you're watching. Did you expect Elder Centipede to be a Boros-level contender? Nope.

If you want someone Boros-level you'll need to wait for season 3.
Not literally not
Jul 2, 2019 8:09 PM
SUUPPEERR!!
Aug 2015
the whole season 2 was just sad overall, the quality of the animation, and the pacing of it was the worse. There were good moments in most episodes, but those were short lived. RIP Saitama screen time, like the supporting characters got more screen time. Just sad, just so sad, i hope in the rear future that Madhouse picks this back up just redo the whole thing, like i doubt that would happen.... J.C.Staff is a good studios, but this wasn't their thing i guess.
Jul 2, 2019 8:19 PM
Oct 2013
the last 2 eps were okay, not the top notch stuff, but were watchable.
overall i gave it 6/10. Garou and his theme were the only thing that kept it above 5 for me.
I hope that we won't get s03 anytime soon.
Jul 2, 2019 8:37 PM

Oct 2014
That was a great episode. I praise JC Staff for their effort to create this great season 2 adaptation of One Punch Man. While it's not the best One Punch Man we need, atleast we have a season 2 we deserve.

Animation-wise, its not excellent. But all other aspect are great. The plot is even better than the season 1. Season 1 was all action less talk.

8/10 for me. 7 is fair but scoring it below that is just nitpicking the flaw of this anime.
Jul 2, 2019 8:41 PM

Oct 2015
I always get wretched when Genos fights, he always becomes the scapegoat and I think it has to stop. I don't also like King taking all the credits for Saitama's accomplishments, but I can accept it since he does dish out good advice to him. I still like Garo, he was the best character in this season. His delivery as a hero hunter was perfect, and this last episode I was kinda rooting for him. I bet he was going to whip out something powerful before that bird monster snatched him up!

Overall it was a bad season with bad animation coordination. But I just can't hate this show's flare and over the top action. Although they couldn't drag out Saitama's character, I still think it was worth watching. If it wasn't for J.C staff we wouldn't have gotten this season for the rest of our lives, so thank you guys you tried your best even if it wasn't the best! bastards came down on the studio like hell on earth, while themselves have never even made shit. Before basing your stupid opinions on studios who do their best to give YOU their entertainment, do some introspection and don't be spoiled! I've seen the worst animation out there and this wasn't it. Give us the third season if you think you can do better than J.C and shut my mouth.

I will watch season 3 even if it is done this way. 8/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 2, 2019 8:44 PM
Nov 2018
still enjoyed this season, fun to see everyone salty about it
Jul 2, 2019 8:46 PM
Nov 2018
mrixl said:
still enjoyed this season, fun to see everyone salty about it

Amen. It is what is it is and that's enough.

Liked all the extra Garo stuff we got.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

582 by FarCritical »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

201 by tensemoment »»
May 5, 10:50 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - May 7, 2019

244 by scorpioniclibra »»
Mar 14, 3:26 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

xShinigami3125 - Apr 23, 2019

367 by Dr_tardo »»
Feb 21, 6:24 PM

» Bro deadass nearly died

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jan 17

3 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jan 17, 3:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.