Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 15, 2019 7:22 AM
Aug 2014
It might be weird to see a random thread like this but let me give you insight on what this actually is. It might help dim the contemplating feeling of whether to read or not. It is simply a story displayed through the viewpoint of a person who critiques novels.

- According to the author, this depicts realistic elements of her life and gives insight into the making of light novels.
- The main- and supporting characters feel developed and are not used as plot devices. Supporting characters are helpful for the plot but they also feel realistic. It feels like the push real humans would give. There are not many of them though but that allows the existing ones to feel alive.
- It is not perfect and has questionable moments but as a whole, it accomplishes what it strives for.
- Romance is prevalent and should be a tag. If you are a romance fan, I highly recommend this work. This is from one romance fan to another.
- The drama is not blown out of proportion and is not postponed because of indecisiveness. It tries to retain its realism and succeeds in doing so for the most part.

I am inept at writing reviews and I thought this related to the show well enough. I personally recommend it if you want a quick read that emphasizes on the industry in an overall sense while executing romantic elements well and not stretching the drama. If you have any questions, feel free to leave them here! You can also read the short review provided by "Fazerr" which encompasses the work.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shitayomi Danshi to Toukou Joshi Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2016

5 by animejas »»
Feb 23, 2021 11:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.