Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 5, 2019 8:52 AM
Dec 2017
Eps are getting little boring.. Not so interesting it used to
Oct 18, 2019 11:13 PM

Mar 2015
Got a nice MMO feel with going to an event map and boosted exp!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 10, 2020 10:20 PM

Mar 2016
There you go, I knew it will be a nice change of pace and vibe when the location is changed to an island archipelago.

Unfortunately with the amount of eps remaining, this arc will either be cut short or rushed to hell.
Welp, I'll just enjoy the little things that are going on! (Raphtalia's beef with that moustache-knight is really amusing)
Apr 6, 2020 11:49 PM

Aug 2017
Nice new arc. Nice Raphthalia fanservice finally.

Not sure what to make of the French couple.
Jun 26, 2020 12:22 AM
Jun 2020
A refreshing and chill episode! Drunk Raphtalia looks similar to Naofumi and I want more of it. She. destroyed that knight in armwrestling.

I just can't get over the penguin suit, they look goofy.
Jun 30, 2020 8:47 PM

May 2013
YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS, QUEEN AND PRINCESS. WERK DAT NEW SKIN ;DDD

The penguin underwater suits were so funny and cute xD

I'd love to turn up with Naofumi lmaoooo. I'm only a mediumweight for my size, but it'd still be fun >:D
Sep 2, 2020 12:11 PM

Aug 2019
good episode, loving what's happening rn, came off as a more or less low-key beach episode near the end which is always a plus. So the island is basically doing a double exp event or sorts? Pretty neat, would be interesting if we got to see some of the other 4 cardinal heroes as well.

ok seeing all the heroes sea sick was pretty funny, like seeing the calm collective Ren out of character was good, and didn't expect them to have to be carried off the ships lmao that had me weak. I guess the tension has been eased amongst them to some degree, Naofumi can approach them without them pushing his shit in for once which is good.

Drunk Raphtalia is absolutely S tier on God, i swear her expression completely flips and i love it, she has this "i don't care i will break your arms if i have to" face and it's perfection. Bikini Raphtalia is also a massive surprising plus, didn't expect it but it's welcoming, lmao it also unknowingly activated Naofumi's "dad" mode which was pretty wholesome.

L'Arc seems like a proper lad, first time i think we've seen Naofumi so comfortable with someone outside his party before. But nearer the end what ever the found, did look like it lit some doom flags up, maybe Naofumi loosing his edge might bite him in the back down the line?

reveal of a hour glass had me shook, didn't expect it, definitely has me more pumped for the story.
Jan 10, 2021 5:17 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hah, those three musketeers never missed the chance to amazed me with their comical relief. Its good seeing them levelling up, and did a little progression over Naofumi's new knowledge from other heroes. I am also salute with their tiny fanservices, i thought they have none here. Lol.

So, in the end, those Larc and his girlfriend still had some mystery, together with those dragon hourglass. Never expect this relaxation arc could be so serious like that. Except, you know, those clowns....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 23, 2021 1:06 PM

Apr 2013
Raphtalia could've worn a riskier swimsuit, but more importantly... WHY THE FUCK IS THAT PIECE OF SHIT STILL IN SHIT HERO'S PARTY? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? -_-
Mar 11, 2021 11:09 PM

Oct 2020
This feels nice and also Filo and Raphtalia in an swimsuit :o

Feels like an dream
Nov 15, 2021 11:20 AM

Jul 2017
Given how these last few episodes were stuck at the end after the trial, these feel like filler even though they aren't. Extremely dull episode this was sadly. I honestly wish Bitch was imprisoned for a while before returning to adventuring for what happened instead of just being on the field easily with only a name change and a sullied reputation. Feels like it never happened in a way, which I didn't like at all.
Nov 28, 2021 9:07 AM
Nov 2020
When I first saw the scythe guy I was like "Gee, I wonder if this man with bright red anime hair will be important"
Dec 17, 2021 11:25 AM

Jul 2021
Therese and L'Arc seem a little suspicious to me. Do they really know that Naofumi is the shield hero and they are just pretending? Or that besides, they are enemies trying to get information? I hope they explain soon.
asdasdsadad
Feb 6, 2022 11:56 PM

Jul 2021
Haha got the beach episode xD.

Pretty fun episode, can't believe Naofumi and co. are level 70, damn.

New wave in 2 days, fuck. I can sense that they are gonna end the season right before the wave hits or something. Man the wait is gonna be painful.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 15, 2022 3:26 AM

Apr 2021
Honestly, the other heroes have become more bearable in this episode. I look forward to more opportunities for all heroes to interact, character development, and leveling up of powers and skills.
“Why does an apple fall when it is ripe? Is it brought down by the force of gravity? Is it because its stalk withers? Because it is dried by the sun, because it grows too heavy, or because the boy standing under the tree wants to eat it? None of these is the cause.... Every action of theirs, that seems to them an act of their own free will is in the historical sense not free at all but is bound up with the whole course of history and preordained from all eternity.”

― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Mar 3, 2023 10:31 AM
Nov 2022
Beach Episode!!!
Aug 24, 2023 12:06 AM

Dec 2022
Naofumi's party leveled up exponentially. They were stuck at level 35-40 for what seemed like twelve episodes at least, and now they're over level 70.

Malty/Myne/Bitch/Slut (so many names lol) right back to adventuring? Don't know if it will change her for the better, honestly. That said, she hasn't betrayed Motoyasu yet, so there's something.

How quickly will two days pass in two episodes? Makes me wonder if Season 2 continues where it leaves off.

Shaded Horizon

Oct 11, 2023 7:54 PM
Dec 2022
The other Cardinal Heroes sure can't handle the sea motion sickness. Looks like Shield Hero will gain new allies and add to the party perhaps.
Dec 16, 2023 7:16 PM

Nov 2023
Oh wow, fan service episode. Raphtalia looks so hot in that suit
Apr 26, 8:10 AM

Dec 2022
Lmao the cardinal heroes collapsing because of sea sickness made me chuckle and I mean this feels like a beach episode. Important matter is that there is another dragon hourglass and the wave is coming quick in only 2 days.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2019

402 by MaauFe »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

546 by ridly »»
May 6, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2019

243 by ridly »»
May 6, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

271 by Der_Body »»
Apr 26, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

195 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 7:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.