i cannot stop thinking

about all you beautiful ppl :,-(

i just want cd 2 back it isnt fair
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Clue no. 2: Somewhere in one of the pictures in my forum signature.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 12, 2019 4:20 PM

Dec 2014
word
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
Jun 19, 2019 10:24 AM

Aug 2012
kys
Jun 19, 2019 1:15 PM

Sep 2011
Should I ban him? Yes/No
Have you cuddled yer spoon recently ?

Jun 20, 2019 5:47 AM

Apr 2015
Dokubachi said:
Should I ban him? Yes/No
please explain to me what "rat cruise" is you delicious seafaring dickhole
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Jun 21, 2019 1:33 PM

Aug 2012
Dokubachi said:
Should I ban him? Yes/No

Maybe, perhaps, possibly, no.
Jun 30, 2019 10:10 AM
Jul 2018
Azz is gay
Jun 30, 2019 5:34 PM

Apr 2015
Veneficia said:
Azz is gay
b-b-b-bro p-p-p-please uwu ( /)w(\ ) >////////////<
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Jul 2, 2019 4:58 AM

Oct 2011
gay

Jul 5, 2019 10:53 PM
Jul 2018
Cookies said:
Veneficia said:
Azz is gay

Yeah, you're hella gay.
Jul 6, 2019 12:38 AM

Apr 2015
Veneficia said:
Cookies said:
Yeah, you're hella gay.
that's not true at all i-i-i-i like cute girls !!!! ( /)w(\ )
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Jul 13, 2019 4:47 PM

Jul 2013
you all cute and so is this place
Jul 13, 2019 6:36 PM

Apr 2015
Wolfsbane said:
you all cute and so is this place
wow not as cute as u r babes xoxo
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Jul 17, 2019 9:16 PM

Oct 2016
Jul 23, 2019 8:18 AM

Dec 2013
I miss you all too frens

Yanri said:
reddt spacing much?

2+5=7
Jul 30, 2019 8:48 PM
Jul 2018
@cookies Fuck you Dude. Who the fuck are you calling wimp? Who the fuck you thinking you are? It is the second time you insult me. What the fuck did I ever do to you? I aint a fucking weeb to shit talk to. I used to be a fucking thug dude. I aint even fucking hiding anything, and I don't fucking shit head to others like those shitty nerds keyboard warriors. You can take this thing irl if you think I am a fucking wimp. And if you still fucking shit talk to me, I will fucking take you serious.
Jul 30, 2019 11:45 PM

Apr 2015
@Veneficia Do you even know who you're talking to? I'm a fucking prodigy. I was raised in a private school and got straight A's in all subjects. I later went on to become the captain of the debate team in my high school due to my uncanny gift with words and opinions. I have a masters degree in political science and liberal arts. I am smarter than anyone you will ever know. I have an iq of 250 which was recognised by a professional group of elite scientists. How fucking dare you challenge my masterfully crafted opinions. I rub shoulders with the richest and smartest people in the world who can make you disappear without a fucking trace. I know why you are questioning me. You are simply jealous of me living the high life while you suck dick and contract STD's for drug money. You fucking peasant. You are dirt. Filth. You should know your place in this world already. I'm done with you. I've had enough of your petty arguments and low iq. Im going to engage in some real discussion with intellectuals such as myself somewhere else. I hope that in a few years, you will realise your place and cringe at your old points and worship me and my high Iq. Goodbye.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Jul 31, 2019 8:02 PM
Jul 2018
Cookies said:
@Veneficia Do you even know who you're talking to? I'm a fucking prodigy. I was raised in a private school and got straight A's in all subjects. I later went on to become the captain of the debate team in my high school due to my uncanny gift with words and opinions. I have a masters degree in political science and liberal arts. I am smarter than anyone you will ever know. I have an iq of 250 which was recognised by a professional group of elite scientists. How fucking dare you challenge my masterfully crafted opinions. I rub shoulders with the richest and smartest people in the world who can make you disappear without a fucking trace. I know why you are questioning me. You are simply jealous of me living the high life while you suck dick and contract STD's for drug money. You fucking peasant. You are dirt. Filth. You should know your place in this world already. I'm done with you. I've had enough of your petty arguments and low iq. Im going to engage in some real discussion with intellectuals such as myself somewhere else. I hope that in a few years, you will realise your place and cringe at your old points and worship me and my high Iq. Goodbye.

Talk?
The irony
Dude, Talking is the woman's thing lol
And you still seeking help from your fellow women even in this Talk.
It's such a disappointment for everyone to witnesses this.
Sometimes you should test yourself if you still have your own wee wee.
I better ditch u before I got accused of being a misogyny by talking to you lol.
Aug 1, 2019 2:04 AM

Apr 2015
Veneficia said:
Cookies said:
Talk?
The irony
Dude, Talking is the woman's thing lol
And you still seeking help from your fellow women even in this Talk.
It's such a disappointment for everyone to witnesses this.
Sometimes you should test yourself if you still have your own wee wee.
I better ditch u before I got accused of being a misogyny by talking to you lol.
You abhorrent scum. You ignorant fool. I will sue you. You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don't know why? It's completely obvious. It's so obvious, the most deplorable peasant could grasp the full magnitude of your wickedness and treachery with the greatest of ease. Your actions cry out for mercy, and I will be happy to deliver it. And if you're thinking this is a mistake, or merely a deception of mine, you're sadly mistaken, my friend. I have indisputable proof of your continued harassment and other offenses. Even without it, the jury would take one look at you and decide. The incomprehensible magnitude of your crimes brings with it unavoidable, infinite guilt, and whether you notice it or not, everyone else does. Are you interested in who will be serving as the offense attorney? I'll tell you. It's my father. Your defense? It doesn't matter, in fact, they might just not give you one even to spare just one individual from the trauma. My father is the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history, including the future, which he knows due to the fact that he sued the future and they travelled back in time to tell him. He's served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and he's won every single one. You may have never thought about being court-marshaled, but now, that's a real threat. That is the power of my father, a culmination of flawless, supreme logic and a perfect knowledge of the law. You will lose this case, your money, and your life. Does that scare you, insignificant bug? Because it should. The entire history of the U.S. Judicial System has been leading up to this moment, where all of its fury is concentrated on ruining your life. My father won't even need to help. Your heinous crimes will be evident to all, so just give up, you crook. Give up before you're forced to.
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Dec 10, 2019 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
varista here.

i got all you animals rounded up in a discord server a while ago and you just whined or didnt talk while all the female members got into cringey cat fights. pretty sad tbh it lasted like 2 days. most of you ive talked to have matured a lot since cd2, myself included seeing as i joined a 15-16 years old that said faggot every other word. im still an alcoholic neet but hey at least its become legal. i still think of drunk cam calls from this shithole as the best time i had on the internet, even with the billion new internet communities that ive cycled through over the years

there are certain people i do miss, tho i know they dont check this site much cause i sure as hell dont

add Lasagna#9059 on discord if you want. lord knows im not going anywhere
thanks miss u tard

removed-userFeb 16, 2020 3:51 PM
Dec 21, 2019 3:00 AM

Oct 2011
oof
Dec 23, 2019 1:13 AM

Apr 2015
okies
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Jan 2, 2020 5:37 AM

Jul 2014
We'll add freshy#9059 to the CD 2.0 Discord.
Feb 16, 2020 3:52 PM
Jul 2018
Berit1 said:
We'll add Lasagna#9059 to the CD 2.0 Discord.

no thats dead anyways lol, cd2 isnt reviving im just leaving a contact
Feb 22, 2020 4:13 AM

Sep 2011
Shut the fu** up, Varista.
Have you cuddled yer spoon recently ?

Feb 22, 2020 5:44 AM

Apr 2015
Dokubachi said:
Shut the fu** up, Varista.
mind ur language pls
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Mar 26, 2020 8:28 PM

Oct 2016
Guys, its not yet too late for a redemption arc!
Nov 10, 2020 6:08 AM
Jul 2020
Yes, I hate you too.
Nov 12, 2020 2:19 AM

Apr 2015
thank u for ur incredibly well crafted response boo x
hi
Sets
Last FM
Anime List
Manga List
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why do all black people talk as though they're in a gang?

Bambi - Jun 23, 2016

12 by Caffeine »»
Apr 24, 10:04 AM

» Nudes

Voki - May 31, 2015

41 by Voki »»
Dec 8, 2022 7:57 PM

» For shitters only

Probs_A_Hooman - Aug 10, 2022

0 by Probs_A_Hooman »»
Aug 10, 2022 11:31 PM

» Thoughts on the school system?

Kekophonic - Apr 20, 2017

9 by SaneHumanBeing »»
Feb 27, 2022 6:16 AM

» armpix

philtecturophy - Mar 28, 2021

1 by Moonspeak »»
Nov 20, 2021 1:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.