Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
May 8, 2019 2:21 PM

Apr 2018
GundamSoul said:
Fl0ri4n said:
You aren't. Just like every other hater you act like this season is one of the worst animes ever even tho its still way over average. I understand the CGI hate for all the metal parts in the anime but this is really the only justified reason. We all know its not close to be as good as season 1 but it also wouldn't be if Madhouse would work on this season.

I am not comparing this to every other anime ever. I am comparing it to the quality it should be based on season one and the manga. I know exactly why this season is awful and it has nothing to do with the studio and it is not just the animation that is the problem anymore. Consider it above average all you want. Don't care. But don't waste my time calling me a hater when I call a shit episode shit when it is my opinion. Deal with it.
So you basically deny every argument thats against your opinion

May 8, 2019 3:40 PM
Jun 2016
I don't really care about the sloppy animation in this episode but I'm just disappointed that OPM is turning into the generic shounens it parodied so well in S1. Feels like most of the screen time is spent on random side characters struggling meaninglessly, instead of the amazing parody comedy that was S1. Then again, all the anime is doing is following the original material, so it's not like it can be changed.
May 8, 2019 3:58 PM

Aug 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
I wonder how many anime-only people would still be defending this if they read the manga... I'm gonna guess not many.

This was easily the worst episode yet. And it's not just the animation that's the problem, the pacing and flow of the story just seems off. I can't really explain it well, but I have a way better time reading the story than I do watching it. It's disappointing, but I guess we're just gonna have to live with this level of quality. I definitely don't see it getting any better.
I was reading the manga and the webcomic years before season 1 was even announced. I'm very much enjoying this season even if it's a step down from the last. And that's because the source material would be great even if it was drawn on napkins. People need to stop acting like average animation is the end of the world. Better animation would be nice, but that's it.
May 8, 2019 4:04 PM
Apr 2019
It was the first episode I enjoyed this season. You can still notice certain differences (which make big differences) of the first and second season.
May 8, 2019 4:11 PM
May 2019
Who the hell is he directing an anime? Certainly some inexperienced guest who only Naruto and Pokemon saw in their entire lives ... The first four episodes were just like this, but they totally destroyed this 5. Fight Metal Bata vs Garou was supposed to be one of the most important fights of this anime, but they made a quick side fight between two unimportant characters. Everything is going too fast, fighting animations are just a quick slide show with effects. I understand that this studio may not have experience in animating fights and they wanted to try, but damn it, they could take a different title. OPM is such a manga that requires professional screening.

Sorry for my english, it was translated.
May 8, 2019 4:19 PM

Jan 2009
Taito10 said:

deg said:
i posted this on another thread but might as well share it here

found this manga vs anime comparison of Metal Bat vs Garo on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePunchMan/comments/blucq9/latest_ep_spoilers_comparison_between_the_manga/

anime doesnt have to look good like in the manga, first picture is too good for anime (anime version is not bad) but second definitely could be better because looks just awful

obviously and im sure a lot of people do no expect it to be as good, but the anime can do better still frames or key frames drawing no doubt and heck even just adding the text effect that the manga has can improve the anime version more, they already added text effects on the OP video song anyway
May 8, 2019 4:47 PM

Jun 2014
Nice episode, looking forward to the "martial arts" tournament, I'm liking this season far more than the first, at least looks like there's a plot.
May 8, 2019 6:27 PM

Jan 2008
So many jokes/puns lost in translation in this episode, like Ring-Ring/Ling-Ling, the Chinese girl and her bell hair ornaments, or Dave/Debu "fatty" double meaning, Rosie/Logi(c) for the psychoanalytic guy, and those are all just the ones I happened to pick up on myself.
May 8, 2019 7:24 PM

Jul 2016
Karunasagar_Gv said:
Unyversu said:
I enjoyed the episode to be honest, i have no idea why you little weebs cry so much lmfao. If it's so bad why don't you go join up with J.C.Staff and show them how much better you can do it? Dam kiddos

It's called critique, one doesn't have to be an expert at something to criticize it. You can see the uprpar against Sonic finally led to the director agreeing to correct the character design of Sonic, in the same way crititique only helps to improve a product.
Bruh, they ain't the same studio... This is an anime, sonic is a live action with a few animated characters at best, ofcourse it will be easier to fix sonic then. but we talking about a show that only has animated characters
May 8, 2019 7:39 PM

May 2015
eglepe said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:
I wonder how many anime-only people would still be defending this if they read the manga... I'm gonna guess not many.

This was easily the worst episode yet. And it's not just the animation that's the problem, the pacing and flow of the story just seems off. I can't really explain it well, but I have a way better time reading the story than I do watching it. It's disappointing, but I guess we're just gonna have to live with this level of quality. I definitely don't see it getting any better.
I was reading the manga and the webcomic years before season 1 was even announced. I'm very much enjoying this season even if it's a step down from the last. And that's because the source material would be great even if it was drawn on napkins. People need to stop acting like average animation is the end of the world. Better animation would be nice, but that's it.

But it's not just the animation that's bad...

May 8, 2019 7:47 PM

Jun 2013
My favorite part was seeing Metal's imouto. She's cute but has a weird, sharp looking face which is still adorable.

臭い-
May 8, 2019 8:06 PM

Aug 2009
Just what is wrong with some people here, the episode was alot of fun, can we stop the crazy hate.
May 8, 2019 9:15 PM

Mar 2019
AzureFlame46 said:
Just what is wrong with some people here, the episode was alot of fun, can we stop the crazy hate.

Two can play this game, what is wrong with people here? You guys keep accepting that shit and enjoyed it?

Guess JC can go full Marchen Madchen with OPM2 and you guys will still say it's ok.
Indie_S_OrillyMay 8, 2019 9:22 PM
May 8, 2019 9:24 PM
Jan 2016
Garo as always, showing how badass he is, their fight against Metal Bat was cool, and when Metal Bat's sister interupted their fight was hilarious!

Saitama's scenes were pretty funny, and finally tournement as begun, and yeah Zekkus was so weak!

Fubuki appearance at the end was nice!
May 8, 2019 10:25 PM

Jan 2011
it's been a long time since i've watch a show that just simply makes me feel so soulless and empty inside watching it
May 8, 2019 11:30 PM
Aug 2014
Fl0ri4n said:
GundamSoul said:

Nope. Being pretty tame actually. lol
You aren't. Just like every other hater you act like this season is one of the worst animes ever even tho its still way over average. I understand the CGI hate for all the metal parts in the anime but this is really the only justified reason. We all know its not close to be as good as season 1 but it also wouldn't be if Madhouse would work on this season.

How is it way over average? How could anyone that has watched this episode think that way. I'm trying really hard but I don't see any good point so far.
VerathMay 9, 2019 1:08 AM
May 9, 2019 1:12 AM

Jul 2015
I will give this one more Episode and then drop it.

Pure crap,why do they adapt like this?

May 9, 2019 1:24 AM
Nov 2018
I’m enjoying it. Maybe wish we weren’t unite as randomly hopping about but the execution is fine.
May 9, 2019 5:13 AM
Sep 2018
I did think the fight was rather weak especially with the sister interrupting it
May 9, 2019 6:05 AM
May 2017
I decided to give OPM S2 a go. Wow, Jesus Christ, this is so bad.
And it isn't even J.C.Staff's fault. Both Madhouse and J.C.Staff made an accurate adaptation, but for S2 the source material went massively downhill. Yes, art is not as good as S1, but it is alright, that's the smallest problem with S2.

OPM is essentially built around a big anti-joke: "How stupid would it be if the MC was literally unbeatable by any means? Let's do it."
This is worked quite well for S1, but for S2 it just got old. When Saitama fights there is no tension whatsoever. Every fight is meaningless if we know that he is unbeatable. All the jokes are the same, they all fall flat. The story completely falls apart.

There is an anti-hero (I already forgot every single name) slaughtering heroes left and right (it is the very same formula from S1, but dragged out waay too long), we know nobody can beat him, because what would be Saitama's role then, but still we have to watch these meaningless fights episode from episode. In multiple cases where a hero could actually beat the anti-hero, just a moment before the hit would land, some random character interrupts the fight.
Ok baseball-bat-hero's little sister is like forgivable since she's like little, doesn't understand things, etc. But before the biker-hero pisses me off: "oh he’s just a human, he doesn’t deserve this rough treatment". Sure, he only killed/hospitalised hundreds before, he’s totally cool…. WTF man.

Also can we talk about how this anti-hero has the most ridiculous retarded reason ever? Like as a little kid he was watching the Saturday cartoons, and "oh poor evil monsters always lose". If the heroes wouldn’t win, society would collapse, you wouldn't have electricity to watch your cartoon you stupid shit.
And now here he is murdering/hospitalising every single hero in sight. And of course nobody is doing anything about it. Against him and the other monsters appearing like 99% of the heroes look like dogpoop. Apart from a very few, all of them are completely worthless.

And meanwhile all the shit is going down Saitama entered some random tournament. Lol, like why? In online games we call it seal clubbing. Yellow-haired-incompetent-dojo-boy will not have any advantage out of this. Will Saitama create an another void S class super hero? Like before, in a way Saitama ruined King's life.

Not J.C.Staff ruined the anime. The art is fine. Everything else is the problem.
May 9, 2019 6:18 AM
Mar 2018
Still need more improvements in animation and framing. And some character designs were a little shabby.
May 9, 2019 6:42 AM

Jun 2012
What a underwhelming fight... Garou vs Metal bat was one of the most epic bloody slug-fests that the manga offered and what we get is a watered down fight lol
No Garou cornered between a wall and Bat tornado, what gives?
Murata is one of the few mangaka that draws almost every movement of the fight, the animators can "trace" some of it and don't really need a lot of imagination to draw the movements, but they still can't keep up, it must suck for them.
The part when Garo lands on the manhole and kicks the cover was done right, but just after they don't show Garo vanishing before the cover reaches him.
The pace is getting strange too, that monster association ticket scene felt off
May 9, 2019 7:44 AM

May 2018
What S2 in comparison to S1 shows:

1. people really love to overpraise an anime because of top tier animation even when the source material is nowhere near this quality, story-wise, presentation-wise and so on. OPM has ALWAYS been an average/ slightly above average show, while decreasing in quality since Boros has been finished.
But hey, with the right animation it's an easy contender for the top 50 anime of MAL. Mob Psycho 100 says hello, it follows the same trend.

2. Haters, when they get the chance to hate on something, as S2 gave them enough fuel, really love to shit on it even when it's not even close to abysmal quality. Never was, never will. I mean, how cringe can you even get?

------------------
As far as the episode goes, it was just passable, just like ep 1,2 and 4. And knowing what comes next, it won't become better in the next 2-4 episodes.
The further the story goes, the further it strays away from it's parody aspect until it becomes a full blown battle shounen manga itself. Sigh.

May 9, 2019 9:32 AM
Mar 2014
Fun episode, enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next one.
May 9, 2019 10:44 AM

Nov 2014
I kinda wish we could watch whole torunament thing without monster stuff hapening in the background. I want to enjoy Saitama's OPness.
May 9, 2019 10:46 AM

Oct 2018
Honestly, I can't say i'm hating it so far. Apart from the smooth Metal Knight sakuga scene the animation didn't stick out, but dialogue wise, One Punch Man is still just as entertaining.
【🇳​🇪​🇼​ 🇵​🇷​🇴​🇫​🇮​🇱​🇪​ 🇩​🇪​🇸​🇮​🇬​🇳​】

I accept all friend requests! - Feel free to add me!

May 9, 2019 11:34 AM

Jan 2017
The directing is amateurish at best. The animation is shit. The sound effects are terrible. The editing is garbage. The lip sync is off. The pacing is all over the place. The fight choreography is off. What the fuck is wrong with these animators. This shit is unacceptable.
May 9, 2019 11:43 AM
May 2019
Only episode 3 was in my opinion ok. This episode, I'm sorry but was not by any means good. Season 1 was a pearl of a season. And the story and the soundtracks everything was spot on. 5 episodes of season 2 and they are maybe following the manga but it's bad. They should not have started a season 2 with these results. I respect what there doing but they are failing.
May 9, 2019 12:27 PM
Sep 2018
This season is a total letdown. It seems to be more focused on other things rather than saitama..
May 9, 2019 12:35 PM

Feb 2015
While episodes 3 and 4 seemed like season 2 was finally starting to recover somewhat, this was a big step down again. What is happening?
May 9, 2019 2:26 PM
Nov 2017
imSOunique said:
And it isn't even J.C.Staff's fault. Both Madhouse and J.C.Staff made an accurate adaptation, but for S2 the source material went massively downhill. Yes, art is not as good as S1, but it is alright, that's the smallest problem with S2.

OPM is essentially built around a big anti-joke: "How stupid would it be if the MC was literally unbeatable by any means? Let's do it."
This is worked quite well for S1, but for S2 it just got old. When Saitama fights there is no tension whatsoever. Every fight is meaningless if we know that he is unbeatable. All the jokes are the same, they all fall flat. The story completely falls apart.

There is an anti-hero (I already forgot every single name) slaughtering heroes left and right (it is the very same formula from S1, but dragged out waay too long), we know nobody can beat him, because what would be Saitama's role then, but still we have to watch these meaningless fights episode from episode. In multiple cases where a hero could actually beat the anti-hero, just a moment before the hit would land, some random character interrupts the fight.
Ok baseball-bat-hero's little sister is like forgivable since she's like little, doesn't understand things, etc. But before the biker-hero pisses me off: "oh he’s just a human, he doesn’t deserve this rough treatment". Sure, he only killed/hospitalised hundreds before, he’s totally cool…. WTF man.

Also can we talk about how this anti-hero has the most ridiculous retarded reason ever? Like as a little kid he was watching the Saturday cartoons, and "oh poor evil monsters always lose". If the heroes wouldn’t win, society would collapse, you wouldn't have electricity to watch your cartoon you stupid shit.
And now here he is murdering/hospitalising every single hero in sight. And of course nobody is doing anything about it. Against him and the other monsters appearing like 99% of the heroes look like dogpoop. Apart from a very few, all of them are completely worthless.

And meanwhile all the shit is going down Saitama entered some random tournament. Lol, like why? In online games we call it seal clubbing. Yellow-haired-incompetent-dojo-boy will not have any advantage out of this. Will Saitama create an another void S class super hero? Like before, in a way Saitama ruined King's life.

Not J.C.Staff ruined the anime. The art is fine. Everything else is the problem.

Dude, so you're saying that the biggest problem here come from ONE himself? God, I wish people is smart enough to understand the joke and the series.

The thing about OPM is not about the action or determined MC like every shonen did. It's seinen after all. It tells the story not from the dialogue alone, like every weak writer did, but from the experience Saitama did as well.

He's lonely, he just want to fight someone who's strong, and well, that makes him more human than any other heroes. He even can remember Mumen Raider, but he can't remember almost all the S class rank heroes. You know what that means? Saitama respect Mumen, not because he's strong, but he's the real hero.

And the monster treat in this show just shows how unheroic the hero could be. For saitama, he doesn't even care the monster treat level, even though he's so strong, he will defeat whoever the monsters are, as long as they're a treat. He even said that "if hero run away and hide, who's gonna stay and fight".

And that's the thing with Mumen. Even though he know that he's weak, he still fight againts the sea god. What the other heroes did? If they're weak, they will just run away, if they're strong, the monster is too weak for them.

For the Garou, Garou is a character that got develop to be one of the strongest villain in this show. Garou has a lot potential, even one of the biggest potential in this show to make saitama feel the real fight.
May 9, 2019 2:59 PM
Nov 2017
Snaita said:
What a underwhelming fight... Garou vs Metal bat was one of the most epic bloody slug-fests that the manga offered and what we get is a watered down fight lol
No Garou cornered between a wall and Bat tornado, what gives?
Murata is one of the few mangaka that draws almost every movement of the fight, the animators can "trace" some of it and don't really need a lot of imagination to draw the movements, but they still can't keep up, it must suck for them.
The part when Garo lands on the manhole and kicks the cover was done right, but just after they don't show Garo vanishing before the cover reaches him.
The pace is getting strange too, that monster association ticket scene felt off

Yeah, for me it should be one of the greatest OPM fight, besides Saitama vs Boros and Garou vs master Orochi (not including Saitama vs Garou because the Murata version isn't going there yet). But they made it like a loop fight, the DragonBall style and to be honest, my disappointment is immesurable and my day is ruined.
May 9, 2019 3:07 PM
May 2019
yeahhhh I really wasn't digging the animation. But I think the next episodes are gonna be fire! My knees are shaking with anticipation!
May 9, 2019 4:07 PM
May 2017
mohrip said:
imSOunique said:

Dude, so you're saying that the biggest problem here come from ONE himself? God, I wish people is smart enough to understand the joke and the series.

The thing about OPM is not about the action or determined MC like every shonen did. It's seinen after all. It tells the story not from the dialogue alone, like every weak writer did, but from the experience Saitama did as well.

He's lonely, he just want to fight someone who's strong, and well, that makes him more human than any other heroes. He even can remember Mumen Raider, but he can't remember almost all the S class rank heroes. You know what that means? Saitama respect Mumen, not because he's strong, but he's the real hero.

And the monster treat in this show just shows how unheroic the hero could be. For saitama, he doesn't even care the monster treat level, even though he's so strong, he will defeat whoever the monsters are, as long as they're a treat. He even said that "if hero run away and hide, who's gonna stay and fight".

And that's the thing with Mumen. Even though he know that he's weak, he still fight againts the sea god. What the other heroes did? If they're weak, they will just run away, if they're strong, the monster is too weak for them.

For the Garou, Garou is a character that got develop to be one of the strongest villain in this show. Garou has a lot potential, even one of the biggest potential in this show to make saitama feel the real fight.

What you are talking about was all in S1 (exept Garou).
The OPM joke, that Saitama one-hits everything becomes boring after a while, I think it already did in S1, but there the well executed humor still kept the show alive. You cannot be excited about a fight if you know the outcome 100% precisely before the fight even started. They are trying with the very same jokes in S2 as they did in S1, none of them are funny anymore.

I don't particulrary have a problem with Saitama in S2, I mean he didn't do like a single thing so far.
IMO the very existence of Saitama makes the anime suffer on the long run. He is incredibly powerful, so the opposition has to be as well. This means whenever a real threat appears always Saitama will be the one who deals with it.
The formula is the same in S1 with the sea monster and here with Garou: throw all kinds of random heroes on the villain, who obviously won't defeat it, then after a while here comes Saitama and one-punches it. In S1 it was perfectly fine, it all went down in 1 episode. But here it seems the entire season is about this. Even when some heroes would maybe actually beat Garou, the show artifically stops them by throwing in a random character interrupting the fight. Mumen Rider was perfectly fine character in S1, but here he goes full derp: other dude fights a criminal who killed/hospitalised hundreds of people, but then when he would finish Garou off Mumen rolls in like "oh don't hurt poor thing, he's just a human".

And Garou is a horrible character. His reason of becoming a villain is retarded. He's having the most basic goal as well, just idk kill all the heroes cuz why not. He is just there because the show needs an anti-hero, kids nowadays dig those.
imSOuniqueMay 9, 2019 4:17 PM
May 9, 2019 5:52 PM
Jun 2017
Im not a fan of how fight scenes are being aired today. It jumps from one fight scene to another and you will be surprised that its over already.
May 9, 2019 6:26 PM
Dec 2017
just like saitama said this episode dont look very strong
we gonna be stones until stone ocean
May 9, 2019 7:55 PM

Oct 2008
I look forward to the fight of the ever bombalicious Fubuki!
4/5.

May 9, 2019 9:19 PM

Dec 2016
mohrip said:
imSOunique said:

Garou going to be a real fight for Saitama!!
May 10, 2019 7:16 AM
Jan 2019
Great episode
1. Metalico Bat a very strong spirit, he had the opportunity to strike a blow at Garou, but his sister ruined him.
How could he knock him out? xD
2. Although Garou proclaims himself a monster he has compassion, otherwise, he would have hurt Metallic Bat's sister without hesitation.
3.Association of monsters? They are planning a big blow. This will be crazy!
4. The martial arts tournament is just beginning and I can not help being excited. Saitama will charge them all in one fell swoop, if he wants to learn something from the martial arts he will have to contain himself. LOL.
Oh, it's true! I wonder if Snake will recognize Saitama, if so, he will be in big trouble 😂.
May 10, 2019 9:22 AM

May 2010
The animation might not have been the most stunning, but it was a pretty funny ep. Especially imouto scene killed me, she's da best <3 Apparently Garou doesn't fight children, so that's kind of him lol.
May 10, 2019 12:59 PM
Jun 2016
Guys this was badly done by producers and sound director. Animators are not doing anything wrong, I think the producer just wants some MONEY and nothing else.
May 10, 2019 4:58 PM

Dec 2013
Metal bat vs Garou was disappointing tbh

Episode was too all over the place.

Fubuki is looking as fine as ever at the end.
May 10, 2019 7:43 PM

Nov 2017
Even if fubuki looked fine in the anime she's still look underwhelming compared to the manga.
May 11, 2019 12:44 AM

May 2009
rohankanojia said:
This season is a total letdown. It seems to be more focused on other things rather than saitama..

Saitama won't be a focus because he's too stronk.
bastek66May 11, 2019 12:48 AM
May 11, 2019 8:15 AM

Aug 2015
I laughed way too hard at the beginning of the fight of Metal Bat vs Garou.

My dude just hit a CLANG.
May 11, 2019 8:27 AM
Dec 2018
I didn't really like this episode TBH. I really enjoyed the fight scene between Garou vs tank top, Saitama vs Fubuki & Genos vs Sonic in the season 2. I was excited for this episode, Man! What a letdown. One of the top fights in manga became the worst fight in the anime. I really think they should re-do this episode. And they should stop using the bright whitish pink background, it really hurts my eye. Also, I didn't see cars and beverage can bouncing up a few centimeters from the ground. And that machine gun sound effect when Garou hit metal bat, previous episodes sound effects were better than this.
I_HateBadEndingsMay 12, 2019 12:00 PM
May 11, 2019 12:21 PM
Feb 2016
I_HateBadEndings said:
I didn't really like this episode TBH. I really enjoyed the fight scene between Garou vs tank top, Saitama vs Fubuki & Genos vs Sonic. I was excited for this episode, Man! What a letdown. One of the top fights in manga became the worst fight in the anime. I really think they should re-do this episode. And they should stop using the bright whitish pink background, it really hurts my eye. Also, I didn't see cars and beverage can bouncing up a few centimeters from the ground. And that machine gun sound effect when Garou hit mettle bat, previous episodes sound effects were better than this.

The guy who's doing the sound effects was the sound director for Berserk 2016. So no wonder it sounds awful. And like you, I really hope that if we do get a different studio for OPM, I seriously hope they redo this season and make this one non-canon as a big fuck you to JC Staff and to show them how a proper adaptation is done
May 11, 2019 1:47 PM

Apr 2018
Sheragin said:
I think it is understandable people aren't satisfied with the little screentime Saitama had in this episode. Most are attached to the hero, the protagonist, Saitama. Filling his screentime with other characters that doesn't have the tie to the audience as much as him, will resulted in a dissatisfaction, i guess.

Another thing is because these characters aren't that interesting, yet.

^ Yep. I'm starting to like Metal bat.. The others-- not so much.
May 11, 2019 7:28 PM

May 2012
i still don't understand why many disliked this jcstaff adaptation of the manga. i rather enjoyed it, and the animation, as well as the sounds, are not bad. at least it is better then a certain 'hero' who uses a shield in his fights ._.
if you want good story, read novel. if you want good graphic, read manga. anime is beyond that.
May 11, 2019 9:51 PM

Jan 2014
I thought Saitama would jump straight for that centipede monster and go back before the match starts.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

582 by FarCritical »»
43 minutes ago

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2019

390 by Gooliver »»
May 5, 2:48 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

201 by tensemoment »»
May 5, 10:50 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

xShinigami3125 - Apr 23, 2019

367 by Dr_tardo »»
Feb 21, 6:24 PM

» Bro deadass nearly died

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jan 17

3 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jan 17, 3:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.