Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 24, 2019 10:42 AM

Jun 2017
Awesome episode. I want a Filolial figurine!
The t-rex 3D model was meh. But the animation during the fight between hero party and rex was nice.
But it wasnt as bad as the Goat CGI from overlord.
Apr 24, 2019 10:45 AM
Dec 2014
SuccHunter said:
SSL443 said:

This series went from barely average to bad last episode, and this did nothing to improve matters. Despite all the claims of the fanboys and LN readers, the quality of the writing has done nothing but circle the drain faster the further the story has progressed.

Dude, are you okay? You've got more than just a chip on your shoulder at this point. You seem to really really despise this show but you're always one of the first posters on every episode discussion thread typing paragraphs upon paragraphs of scathing critique for this shitty adaptation of an isekai to let everyone know just how much this show deserves to be hated. The fanboys/LNfags praising everything unconditionally is a problem but you're doing the exact same thing only on the opposite side.

I wouldn't bother with that guy. Something is wrong with him lol. Anyway LN and manga people are actually complaining towards this show because it doesn't follow the novels properly and the characters are a lot different from how they are in the novels. Like how they made Raphtalia a flawless innocent character or how they made Naofumi a stoic calm character.
Apr 24, 2019 10:45 AM

Dec 2018
The day that an episode does not end in a cliffhanger or that each new arc does not give a new girl to the protagonist, that day the world explodes, it is really annoying that the anime is so desperate for attention because its narrative is weak and brainless writing they do not help maintain attention.
Apr 24, 2019 10:47 AM

May 2018
Now that's a fat chocobo.
Another royalty, another political side with BS reasons to kill our guy.
Apr 24, 2019 10:48 AM

Sep 2018
That was an overall good episode and thank god, things weren't unnecessarily changed. I hope that the battles from now have similar or better quality than the one we saw this episode. CG aside, the animation and cuts felt more smooth. And Sakura Tange's fits Fitoria really well.
Apr 24, 2019 10:48 AM

May 2018
Ok, so the waves doesn't jaz happen in one place it also happens in other places, now the Filolial queen has this notion that the 4 heroes should be fighting together , but after knowing that in reality that them heroes were at odds with each other , she now plans to kill them??????

Ok so the bow and sword heroes were in the underground archives to check on something , but Malty is there as well, so , I'm guessing that's were she'll do something diabolical to those 2 other heroes.
Apr 24, 2019 10:49 AM

Sep 2014
KFC Farm lmao. Naofumi has no chill. Decent episode though, it seems the 2 not-entirely-retarded heroes finally noticed something is off here. Fight was okayish, served well as an introduction and power scale for fitoria.
So the waves do happen around the world, I always wondered why only one nation had the waves and the heroes, especially when they dont want the 4th at all
When the chickens circled the T Rex I had to think of my time back in ARK Survival Evolved, sadly they didnt attack him but left it to the dodo queen.

I have to say though as much as I still like the show and look forward to each episode, the last couple ones were kinda meh. I hope it doesnt continue with this direction.
Patpadi said:
i dont see the point of the Queen of Filolial her thoughts , if she really decides to kill the heroes whos gonna fight the other waves ?
Farabeuf said:
Patpadi said:
i dont see the point of the Queen of Filolial her thoughts , if she really decides to kill the heroes whos gonna fight the other waves ?

Yeah, I don't get it either, its kind of random. The heroes are fighting the waves, just separately.Also, didn't she say they fought in different countries? Why not have Shield-kun fighting in another country and problem solved.

Having said that, he wasn't very good at explaining his problem to her. He should cut a deal with her."Get rid of the red haired bitch from hell for me and I will become bosom buddies with the other heroes" Problem solved.

My guess is they would simply call in new ones. From her point of view they are all fairly weak anyway, so the loss isnt that huge. And its better to have a team of weaklings than mediocre heroes working against each other. Just look at the last wave, naofumi being the lowest level did all the hard work

The only thing I dont quite get is why she doesnt want Naofumi to help other nations. Having all 4 work together and defeating different waves at the same time doesnt really work now, does it? Or does she expect them to kill each wave super fast as a group and move quickly to the next?

Anyway Im gonna call her emo-chick from now on, because thats what she is.

@Aniteku this makes him more relatable
Comander-07Apr 24, 2019 10:56 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 24, 2019 10:56 AM

Sep 2018
Comander-07 said:
My guess is they would simply call in new ones. From her point of view they are all fairly weak anyway, so the loss isnt that huge. And its better to have a team of weaklings than mediocre heroes working against each other. Just look at the last wave, naofumi being the lowest level did all the hard work

The only thing I dont quite get is why she doesnt want Naofumi to help other nations. Having all 4 work together and defeating different waves at the same time doesnt really work now, does it? Or does she expect them to kill each wave super fast as a group and move quickly to the next?

Probably because if Naofumi went to another country now, Melromarc will still try to go after him and as a result, cause an international conflict. Hence why she's telling him to reconcile sooner than later.
Apr 24, 2019 10:56 AM

Mar 2016
Fitoria's point regarding other Waves going on unattended speaks volume to the parallelism to the real world. Just because you resolved a conflict in one particular area or state or country, doesn't mean the entirety of the problem is addressed. It's like stopping leaks in a dam.
Apr 24, 2019 10:57 AM

Mar 2016
I guess you can't say Filolial without saying loli.
Apr 24, 2019 10:58 AM

Jan 2010
"To save the world, I must kill the 4 heroes."

Nani the fuck? How is that going to help with anything?!

I'm not sure we need all these characters, I just want to see Shieldbro bash some heads.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199
Apr 24, 2019 11:01 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
''Please make up with the heroes to save the world''
''No''
''Well fuck you then i'll kill you all 4 of you''

STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Apr 24, 2019 11:02 AM

Dec 2016
Boltz said:
"To save the world, I must kill the 4 heroes."

Nani the fuck? How is that going to help with anything?!

I'm not sure we need all these characters, I just want to see Shieldbro bash some heads.

I assume the plan is that they will summon another set of heroes, but that doesn't address the fact that the new heroes will be forced to face Glass and the later waves at level 0.

10/10 would logic again.
Apr 24, 2019 11:03 AM

Sep 2014
VeryLTTP said:
Comander-07 said:

Probably because if Naofumi went to another country now, Melromarc will still try to go after him and as a result, cause an international conflict. Hence why she's telling him to reconcile sooner than later.
It didnt seem to me like she understands Naofumis situation except for "they dont work together". And even if they make up and work together (seriously though I would have probably killed the King and princess already, just usurp them, whos gonna stop you?!) the question of how they are supposed to defend the entire world still remains.

Maybe the waves are linked to each other? So as soon as the first stops, the second stops as well? Or maybe she wants to use some teleportation magic like seen in this ep?

I do wonder how the other waves were defeated if they arent linked. Surely not even Emo-chicken could do it? Then again maybe they did let the time run out and the monsters simply killed a lot of demi humans.

@Ryuseishun unless ofcourse for the people in that area who now can eat and dont get killed by some warlord.

@SSL443 I said this in my original comment but A) all of them together were to weak to defeat her anyway and B) from Ego chicks POV they are still too weak. A new set of heroes working together could level up quickly, while she supports them against the waves for now.
She literally loses nothing if she kills them now.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 24, 2019 11:10 AM
Apr 2016
Is it me or the show becomes more and more cheesy and childish?

Like the characters have weird reactions to everything and they make drama for nothing
Apr 24, 2019 11:11 AM

Mar 2016
Okay, so Raphtalia backstories finished the last ep, now I expected the main story to continue, but welp, turns out it's about the Filolial Queen and the good old days now. Not that it's bad or anything, but I was looking forward to the Shield heor Party to advance in their journey. Then again, Naofumi did learn some crucial information, especially about how the four heroes should fight in 4 separate countries to defeat the wave which apparently occurs all over the world. Seems like Melromarc wants the heroes to be their bodyguards instead. Not surprising of them...

The Filolial queen herself is really powerful, if she can be that powerful, then imagine how powerful the past heroes are. But it seems like she despises the rage shield which is currently Naofumi's most powerful weapon. So... Will he 'upgrades' his other shield types somehow I wonder...

Aside from all that, I am genuinely happy for Ren. In the end, he did pursue to find out what Naofumi was talking about and found this secret archive under the church. Apparently, the bow hero is also here, so that makes it easier. I'm pretty sure, MotoyASSu will eventually treat the other 3 heroes as 'enemies' once the sword and shield heroes have begun to resist against and support more of what the Shield hero stands for.
ShadowkillZApr 24, 2019 11:14 AM
Apr 24, 2019 11:12 AM

Dec 2016
Comander-07 said:
@SSL443 I said this in my original comment but A) all of them together were to weak to defeat her anyway and B) from Ego chicks POV they are still too weak. A new set of heroes working together could level up quickly, while she supports them against the waves for now.
She literally loses nothing if she kills them now.

Except that killing the heroes will do nothing to solve the conflict surrounding the shield hero and demi-humans. Which is supposed to be the whole driving force of this story to begin with.

But whatever. The in-world excuses don't interest me when this is only an issue because of bad writing.

Franck_Nicolas said:
Is it me or the show becomes more and more cheesy and childish?

Like the characters have weird reactions to everything and they make drama for nothing

No, it's not just you.
Apr 24, 2019 11:21 AM

Jul 2015
This episode reminded me of Jurassic park.Good episode,Fitoria is beautiful.

Also the other 2 Hero seem to be near the truth.

Apr 24, 2019 11:34 AM
Jan 2019
It actually was a very good episode
The animation vs the Trex was very good and flawless
Cant wait to see what happens next
(Ppl who hate this show plz just stop entering discussions.. if u hate it then just let ppl who love it love it)
Apr 24, 2019 11:42 AM

Nov 2014
It's nice story is progressing and all, I'm hoping to see at least some closure to this whole "blame Naofumi for everything" before last episode.
Tbh I'm not a fan of current direction. If they are going Naofumi vs the world (kingdom), there should be way more pressure and less breathing room. Right now it's some weird limbo between adventure story and revenge story, danger doesn't feel real, need more edginess.
Tho in the end I'm still enjoying it.
Apr 24, 2019 11:48 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The monster that was released sure was an impressive one. The fight against it though was interesting as we got to see Melty fight as part of the party. The intervention of the Filolials though was surprising especially how many there were. Fitoria's power level though sure was impressive being able to take out the monster that easily. If anything Fitoria is the perfect example of a long lived but wise and powerful queen. Lol kinda hard to refuse the family when they're so insistent. The talk with Fitoria though was interesting. So the waves happen across the world and that the heroes were supposed to be summoned to other countries as well huh. Meanwhile looks like the bow and sword hero's are starting to realise that things in the kingdom are not what they seem anymore. An excellent ep that while showing the first proper teamup between the party and Melty also did well to introduce Fitoria and her contribution in the war against the waves while also expanding upon the setting. The ending though sure provided quite the chilling threat.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2019 11:57 AM

May 2015
It seems a best girl has finally appeared.

Fitoria looks sooo good. Really happy they introduced a character like her.

Finally Shield Hero getting interesting again.

I'm worried with the way the series is going though cause it had an interesting beginning but ever since Raphtalia's helping of Naofumi the series has gotten more dull. Loved the Naofumi at the beginning.
DarknessRealityApr 24, 2019 12:02 PM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apr 24, 2019 12:13 PM
Jun 2009
Aniteku said:
Hato said:

Naofumi has some kind of amnesia or he is plain stupid?
he doesnt have great memory that why in LN he keeps calling people like blacksmith guy, Slave trader, nice guy, that bitch, trash king . He cant even remeber people names except for his party
I don't think so. More like this is another plot hole in this anime.
Apr 24, 2019 12:20 PM

Nov 2017
The one who wrote this needs serious help. This shit is all over the place. Let me see how much more fucked up this anime can get???? Really overhyped show.
Apr 24, 2019 12:30 PM

Dec 2014
ok he queen showed up...hmmm that was fun..hmm
Apr 24, 2019 12:31 PM
Feb 2017
i have to say this is becoming sh*t episode by episode. I'm thinking if i should drop it or not. help?
Apr 24, 2019 12:39 PM

Dec 2016
Jisrat_Hasan said:
i have to say this is becoming sh*t episode by episode. I'm thinking if i should drop it or not. help?

I mean if you don't enjoy watching a trainwreck in action you should probably drop.
Apr 24, 2019 12:57 PM
Feb 2017
SSL443 said:
Jisrat_Hasan said:

I mean if you don't enjoy watching a trainwreck in action you should probably drop.

it's not really about the action, so far I'm loving naofumis character & fighting style. ***
a f**king chicken threatens to kill the heroes & those nonstop demihuman sh*t by raphtalia are unbearable.
Apr 24, 2019 12:57 PM

Jul 2009
ichiberry15 said:
Does anyone know who is the seiyuu of Fitoria? It sounded like the "umu", I mean, Sakura Tange-san to me. Are my ears deceiving me?
umu
but she does not umu >_<
bruh
Apr 24, 2019 12:58 PM
Feb 2009
Naofumi must feed that kfc farm if filo becomes a queen lol
Apr 24, 2019 1:00 PM

Jul 2009
dany_elle1908 said:
Dhyan_manu said:
I hope people realised keel's gender by now, one hint is observe what type of slaves that fatass bought in the flashback.

Apr 24, 2019 1:04 PM

Dec 2017
First half was ridiculous with that CGsaurus but that last part was good. I hope that those other two lame ass heroes find the truth.

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost."

Apr 24, 2019 1:06 PM

Sep 2014
That is one huge birb wew, liking the va choice for Fitoria.
Apr 24, 2019 1:31 PM

Sep 2017
Booooring exposition episode with a lame excuse for a fight.
Apr 24, 2019 1:41 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Do people think this is trash writing? Just wait for the conclusion with Myne and her father, that is really one of the shittiest closure of anything I have ever seen. From next time, don't expect much from LN based isekais.

3/5 for the episode.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Apr 24, 2019 1:45 PM
Apr 2016
red4scare said:
Booooring exposition episode with a lame excuse for a fight.

In addition the objectives of the MC change every episode like when will they decide where they are going to go. One episode he looks for a place to upgrade his class, then they decide to go to another place instead, the next episode they change again because they decide to look for the queen, then some people tell him to go see the king instead, after that they tell him to go reconciliate with other heroes, ... and they never do it XD what the point of putting goals if the MC just don t try to reach them XD i dont remember all this useless part in the manga where they can 't decide where they should go
Franck_NicolasApr 24, 2019 1:50 PM
Apr 24, 2019 2:05 PM

Aug 2008
Inugirlz said:
dany_elle1908 said:

The spider is watching
Apr 24, 2019 2:05 PM

Jan 2011
Keeping in mind that Fitoria was just the companion of a previous hero, it's pretty clear that Naofumi has a long way to go before he fully realizes his strength.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 24, 2019 2:21 PM

Oct 2017
SSL443 said:

I don't despise the show. I don't even have a huge problem with people liking it. I do however have a concern with people lying about the show being good. Hence, why I keep coming back to document all the flaws.

The real head scratcher is why anyone gives a shit what I do; are YOU okay?

Because everytime we read the episode thread we scroll through and your post is there and we have to look at it. Sure we can read like half a sentence and know it's just a whining post and skip it but it still left a sour taste in our mouths.

Also want to say that having a genuine dislike for the show is a much better reason to shit on it than being concerned about "people lying about how good it is". What? People aren't lying, they just genuinely enjoy it. What world do you live in where you believe people pretend stuff they don't enjoy is good?
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Apr 24, 2019 2:25 PM
Dec 2018
Hope they put the same combat style animation in future fights, even the cg looked good
Apr 24, 2019 2:34 PM

Dec 2016
YossaRedMage said:
Because everytime we read the episode thread we scroll through and your post is there and we have to look at it. Sure we can read like half a sentence and know it's just a whining post and skip it but it still left a sour taste in our mouths.

Also want to say that having a genuine dislike for the show is a much better reason to shit on it than being concerned about "people lying about how good it is". What? People aren't lying, they just genuinely enjoy it. What world do you live in where you believe people pretend stuff they don't enjoy is good?

Well complaining to me about your sensibilities being harmed isn't going to change anything, so I don't know what you expected.

People are lying, though. This was supposed to be a "different" kind of isekai, that didn't rely on the same tired tropes and cliches and bad writing. Then you actually watch the thing and it's just more of the same dreck.

So there you go. Again, someone wants to enjoy this or SAO or Goblin Slayer, whatever, fine. But don't make up a bunch of stupid reasons why the show is good when those reasons are clearly fabricated.
Apr 24, 2019 2:45 PM
Mar 2019
Aniteku said:
OG_Guts said:
So the 4 heroes are supposed to be help defeat the waves all across the world, huh? Then why hasn’t the Queen or any other Kings from these kingdoms contacted the heroes to ask for help? These kings must to be incompetent morons like everyone else in the world then.

The Queen is terrible at ruling because she could have relayed this message to Shield Hero through the ninjas she sent.
maybe is why the queen is away she metting with other rulers and can kinda guess that each hero was supposed to be summon in different countrys not just 1
so that's the reason the queen left the kingdom to negotiate with other kingdoms, but Raja Melromac violated the rules by calling 4 heroes at once to make other kingdoms angry and fighting, I hope Naofumi can run away from the Fitoria, otherwise he must die considering his opponent is queen legendary firorial that was raised by past heroes
Apr 24, 2019 2:47 PM

Jan 2016
better than the last episode, didn't like the CGI though
Apr 24, 2019 2:50 PM

Jul 2013
Another Filolial who imo looks better when she's in her chicken form. I guess it runs in the species.

Why is it suddenly Naofumi's fault for not being friendly with the people who keep throwing shit at him?
Apr 24, 2019 3:13 PM

Feb 2018
NGL these last 2 episodes has been a painful experience , Ayy a new loli looking character .
props to whoever is enjoying this , i don't know how you do it but more power to you .
Apr 24, 2019 3:13 PM

Jan 2011
If they are supposed to fight a lot more waves in the same time, that explains why they are so weak, even Naofumi.

Also, everyone is incredible stupid. Naofumi is the only one at least trying. Everyone else, including the queen and Fitoria, know exactly whats going on, but are like "i won't tell him anything so i can complain after he makes a mistake".

Not to speak of nobody even trying to fix things, except by guilt tripping Naofumi. Talking to the other heroes? Unthinkable. Have Melty as regent in the queen's place, or just have her order the king around (she kinda did while she was at court, only problem is she left, and she didn't have the queen's ninja servant bodyguards)? Too easy.

Better guilt trip the Shield Hero.

Funniest thing, Naofumi is probably not all that opposed to just having him and the other heroes killed. He wants to return to his world anyways, and it's not like he's having a field day.

It was funny the first few times, but by now it's indeed just bad writing. And it started really good..:/ well, let's see what the other heroes are gonna do, looks like they finally switched on their brains.
Apr 24, 2019 3:28 PM
Dec 2018
Apr 24, 2019 3:38 PM

Nov 2017
“Why’d I even have to feed this KFC farm?”
Quite a slow episode. The first half was just about the random dinosaur that was spawned out of fucking nowhere for no fucking reason. 2nd half of the episode was a bit more interesting. We now meet the filo queen and she’s really powerful... I guess not for long. Apparently she wants to kill Naofumi and the rest of the heroes next episode. Ehh ok... i guess.. lets just see how that plays out.

plz @ me
Apr 24, 2019 3:46 PM

Apr 2018
Pretty good Ep especially Big Bird Queen vs T-Rex lol. And the Fitoria is kinda right tbh
Apr 24, 2019 4:00 PM
Jul 2018
What an entitled fucking bitch.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

546 by ridly »»
May 6, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2019

243 by ridly »»
May 6, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

195 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 29, 2019

428 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 1:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.