Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Apr 25, 2019 5:43 AM

Sep 2014
@Kamiyan3991 my guess is he expected them to be linked, like other countries hourglasses would simply tell the same thing as this one. Nobody ever told him (and the other heroes who seem to have more knowledge of the world) each hourglass signals a different wave. Kinda like clocks all tell the same time, you dont expect each country to have its entirely own timeline.
But yeah thats grasping straws and its really stupid. The show gets dumber and dumber sadly
Lukesterry said:
Comander-07 said:
KFC Farm lmao. Naofumi has no chill. Decent episode though, it seems the 2 not-entirely-retarded heroes finally noticed something is off here. Fight was okayish, served well as an introduction and power scale for fitoria.
So the waves do happen around the world, I always wondered why only one nation had the waves and the heroes, especially when they dont want the 4th at all
When the chickens circled the T Rex I had to think of my time back in ARK Survival Evolved, sadly they didnt attack him but left it to the dodo queen.

I have to say though as much as I still like the show and look forward to each episode, the last couple ones were kinda meh. I hope it doesnt continue with this direction.

My guess is they would simply call in new ones. From her point of view they are all fairly weak anyway, so the loss isnt that huge. And its better to have a team of weaklings than mediocre heroes working against each other. Just look at the last wave, naofumi being the lowest level did all the hard work

The only thing I dont quite get is why she doesnt want Naofumi to help other nations. Having all 4 work together and defeating different waves at the same time doesnt really work now, does it? Or does she expect them to kill each wave super fast as a group and move quickly to the next?

Anyway Im gonna call her emo-chick from now on, because thats what she is.

@Aniteku this makes him more relatable
maybe king Melromarc had his own personal reasons such as revenge or something, when deciding to call a hero of shields, if not mistaken in episode 13 the king said that he had lost a previous family while fighting first, and there was a fact that a hero of shields was worshiped by half-beasts proves there is a connection there, and in episode 1 the king and malty plan accusations of rape to make the shield hero suffer
Yeah we have all seen the anime and all know what happened. Whats your point here?
Comander-07Apr 25, 2019 5:48 AM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 25, 2019 6:00 AM

Feb 2014
KFC Farm.......man, that caught me by surprise there! Nicely done, subtitles! XD

The whole battle against the T-Rex was pretty good. Despite what the Anti-CGI brigade says about their typical opinion about it, but the CGI was fine. There was moments of a lack of frames with the T-Rex's movements, but I've seen FAR worse than this.

When Naofumi's group made their attempt to harm the T-Rex, it was filled with some nice animation cuts that was really satisfying. However, they couldn't deal any damage at all, so along came Fitoria, the Filolial Queen, who took over from Naofumi's group and she quickly took down the T-Rex in no time at all.

Her human form looks cute, especially with her dress. =3

The rest of the episode had Fitoria and Naofumi having a tense debate about the currant situation about the heroes. When Naofumi wouldn't budge about his stance on the other heroes, Fitoria then made a rather sinister vow to kill all of the heroes.

I really doubt that's going to happen at all. Mainly, there's little time left to even kill all four heroes, re-summon four new heroes and train them up before the next wave of catastrophe. Besides, we also have Glass from several episodes ago making her vow to come back a lot stronger, so it would just play in her hands too easily.

It doesn't change the fact that Fitoria's words about trying to make up with the other heroes is probably the best choice, but it's still far easier said than done. She knows the gist of the current problem that's got Naofumi into his scenario, but I feel that she's underestimating the problem here, so saying that she would kill all four cardinal heroes and start again is just plain desperation, to be honest.

Either way, Rin & Itsuki are making their own investigation into the Three Heroes Church and hopefully this will sway their opinion to help about Naofumi in the future. However, since the stupid bitch Myne is watching them, I wouldn't be surprise if she plays her dirty tricks on them.

Good episode overall. Hopefully Naofumi can reason with Fitoria and persuade her to drop her threat in the next episode...
Apr 25, 2019 7:59 AM

Jan 2013
The Filolial queen! & the KFC farm hahaha
Great episode but that ending...

And wow, can't believe the waves are happening in all 4 countries, damn.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 25, 2019 8:25 AM
May 2018
I don't like how I was tricked by people praising this shit show before it came out in anime form. "It's different than other Isekai". The betraying idea was cool but ever since that first episode the story has been just really mediocre and the last couple episodes were just boring.
Apr 25, 2019 8:56 AM

Dec 2016
Dzentelmen2 said:
I don't like how I was tricked by people praising this shit show before it came out in anime form. "It's different than other Isekai". The betraying idea was cool but ever since that first episode the story has been just really mediocre and the last couple episodes were just boring.

Same. This is what I mean when I said above that people were lying about the show being good. Nothing here is any different than an average isekai, it just has a facade of subversion, mostly fueled by the revenge premise.
Apr 25, 2019 9:41 AM

Mar 2018
"Why'd I even have to feed this KFC farm?"

The best anime subtitle award of 2019 goes to...

Apr 25, 2019 9:57 AM

Sep 2018
Renkini said:

It's pretty funny that the subbers embraced the meme. Though I wonder what was actually said.
Apr 25, 2019 10:06 AM
Dec 2018
Funny how people disliking the cliffhangers but is the only thing promice neverland had and was praised
Apr 25, 2019 10:12 AM

Mar 2018
VeryLTTP said:
Renkini said:

It's pretty funny that the subbers embraced the meme. Though I wonder what was actually said.

He said "Why do I have to give a feast even to these guys?" in a bit rude tone, that's all. There was no actual funny line involved. It's just translators took some liberty with their quick way of thinking and translated it into something funny.

Apr 25, 2019 11:33 AM

Dec 2013
Renkini said:
VeryLTTP said:

He said "Why do I have to give a feast even to these guys?" in a bit rude tone, that's all. There was no actual funny line involved. It's just translators took some liberty with their quick way of thinking and translated it into something funny.

You realize these are official subs, right?
Their job is to make this sounds good and natural.
Welp, Crunchyroll sub costs 8$/month after all.
Apr 25, 2019 11:37 AM

Sep 2018
Aniteku said:
Funny how people disliking the cliffhangers but is the only thing promice neverland had and was praised

Also the lack of focus in their criticisms. All of a sudden, cliffhangers are a problem when the show already had a few.
Apr 25, 2019 11:46 AM

Nov 2013
quite fking op (deus ex) loli queen will force the noob heroes to team up? wtf?
Apr 25, 2019 11:53 AM

Dec 2016
Kamiyan3991 said:

You realize these are official subs, right?
Their job is to make this sounds good and natural.
Welp, Crunchyroll sub costs 8$/month after all.

Shield Emo -> good and natural

Apr 25, 2019 11:58 AM

Apr 2019
Aniteku said:

Me too I don't get the hate of this show. I just don't mind the haters and wannabe anime critics, This show is really great and amazing. This is my top Isekai alongside Gate so far (Season 2 goes downhill tho.) and the ONLY Isekai that is 10 on my list.

Apr 25, 2019 12:01 PM
Jan 2016
Aniteku said:

But here is the thing Promised Neverland had smart characters, good directing and TENSION

VeryLTTP said:
Aniteku said:

Also the lack of focus in their criticisms. All of a sudden, cliffhangers are a problem when the show already had a few.

Its possible for a show to have multiple problems
Yourmom53Apr 25, 2019 12:15 PM
Apr 25, 2019 12:14 PM

May 2015
VeryLTTP said:
Aniteku said:

The constant cliffhangers are just a symptom of the overall problems with this show as a whole.

The writing is pedestrian at best, you have a main character who is supposed to garner sympathy for his situation but instead comes off as a whiny child, butthurt that people are mean to him. Constant stream of new characters who add little or nothing, The original plot seems to have been long forgotten or at least put on the back burner, and villains that are so cartoonish I was waiting for the last one to start twirling his mustache and laughing maniacally ala Dirk Dastardly.

What started out as dumb entertainment has turned into a trainwreck of close to epic proportions and I'm hoping it just gets worse
Apr 25, 2019 12:22 PM

Apr 2019
VeryLTTP said:
Aniteku said:

I wouldn't call it criticism, It's just rants. I've read all of their post in every episode last week and all I saw is ranting about the flaws.
Apr 25, 2019 12:24 PM

Dec 2016
The cliffhangers have gotten stupider as the writing has gotten stupider.

Also, pretty sure people have called out the show for relying on cliffhangers to create fake tension before now.

CodeDoubleSeven said:
I wouldn't call it criticism, It's just rants. I've read all of their post in every episode last week and all I saw is ranting about the flaws.

That's literally the definition of criticism, minus your use of loaded language.
Apr 25, 2019 12:30 PM

Sep 2018
CodeDoubleSeven said:
VeryLTTP said:

Basically. And the rants, on top of being extremely repetitive, have been rather inconsistent, too. First, they're fixated one one particular aspect and then, they suddenly decide to focus on another aspect conveniently.

Yourmom53 said:
Its possible for a show to have multiple problems

Though it wasn't until now that cliffhangers are such a hot button topic.
Apr 25, 2019 12:30 PM

Apr 2019
SSL443 said:
The cliffhangers have gotten stupider as the writing has gotten stupider.

Also, pretty sure people have called out the show for relying on cliffhangers to create fake tension before now.

CodeDoubleSeven said:

That's literally the definition of criticism, minus your use of loaded language.

Sorry man all I ever read in this anime's forums are rants about the flaws or even the good scenes. I've read countless of criticism that is constructive and makes the author/creator do a better job.
Apr 25, 2019 12:35 PM

Dec 2016
CodeDoubleSeven said:
Sorry man all I ever read in this anime's forums are rants about the flaws or even the good scenes. I've read countless of criticism that is constructive and makes the author/creator do a better job.

Pointing out flaws is literally what criticism is. Criticism that isn't "constructive" in a kumbaya, grade-school manner isn't automatically a rant, sorry. Nor does it need to make the creator do anything differently. That isn't the point.
Apr 25, 2019 12:42 PM
Apr 2016
In addition no one said it was criticism, can t we just give our opinions? what is wrong with you guys giving our opinions about this episode is actually the point of this topic isn t it?
Apr 25, 2019 12:44 PM

Sep 2018
I like how the strawman is always used. Apparently, "constructive" means "kumbaya" even though that wasn't what was being said.

Furthermore, if I were to look up what criticism actually means, it's "The practice of analyzing, classifying, interpreting, or evaluating literary or other artistic works."

If you're just making a bunch of "This is this" statements without going into depth, especially when those same statements have been repeated over the past 3 months or so, I hardly call that criticism, let alone constructive criticism.
Apr 25, 2019 12:46 PM

Apr 2019
SSL443 said:
CodeDoubleSeven said:

Pointing out flaws is literally what criticism is. Criticism that isn't "constructive" in a kumbaya, grade-school manner isn't automatically a rant, sorry. Nor does it need to make the creator do anything differently. That isn't the point.

Sorry it's a rant in my dictionary because it's so immature. So what's the point of criticism if it doesn't improve the author's way of writing? Imagine this, if Yusagi is reading your criticisms towards the series I'm 100% sure that she/he will laugh.
Apr 25, 2019 12:50 PM

Dec 2016
The Filolial queen is so pretty! *o* and most shocking part was that she defeated the giant T-Rex too quickly... the Heroes wouldn't want to mess with her! She's too strong for them :O

Oh hoh, what's this? Malty is sensing fear already? XD It's getting close for the revelation of her true colors! I feel it >.>

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Apr 25, 2019 12:51 PM

Dec 2016
CodeDoubleSeven said:
Sorry it's a rant in my dictionary because it's so immature. So what's the point of criticism if it doesn't improve the author's way of writing? Imagine this, if Yusagi is reading your criticisms towards the series I'm 100% sure that she/he will laugh.

I get it, you're dismissing criticism that isn't constructive because you don't want to have to hear the series being called out as garbage. i.e. you want your sensibilities sheltered from any kind of conflict or opinions that differ drastically from yours.

Ultimately I don't care what you want to call the critical posts have been made - rants, immature, whatever. You're showing your cards when you do that, not that they were any mystery to begin with.
Apr 25, 2019 12:56 PM
Dec 2018
Also this ben kinda bugging me a bit but crits and haters of this show keep using the word "bad writing" like its they catchfrase to hate on something but isnt suppose to be "bad directing" instead?

Just trying to understand, so calling it bad writing isnt the same as attacking the source material? Isnt that a bit off? Why are you guys attacking the source when the only thing you saw was the anime and the words of some people?
Apr 25, 2019 1:00 PM

Apr 2019
SSL443 said:
CodeDoubleSeven said:

I get it, you're dismissing criticism that isn't constructive because you don't want to have to hear the series being called out as garbage. i.e. you want your sensibilities sheltered from any kind of conflict or opinions that differ drastically from yours.

Ultimately I don't care what you want to call the critical posts have been made - rants, immature, whatever. You're showing your cards when you do that, not that they were any mystery to begin with.

Woah there partner, why are you accusing me that I don't want to hear any criticisms about the show? Don't just jump into conclusion man. I couldn't care less if you're ranting about this show at all. I just found it funny because it's so childish and waaaay inaccurate.
Apr 25, 2019 1:04 PM

Apr 2019
Aniteku said:
Also this ben kinda bugging me a bit but crits and haters of this show keep using the word "bad writing" like its they catchfrase to hate on something but isnt suppose to be "bad directing" instead?

Just trying to understand, so calling it bad writing isnt the same as attacking the source material? Isnt that a bit off? Why are you guys attacking the source when the only thing you saw was the anime and the words of some people?

Remove the word "crits" and we're good to go.
Apr 25, 2019 1:05 PM

Dec 2016
Aniteku said:

Directing has to do more with the mechanics and execution of the story onscreen - the how - where as writing concerns what happens, plus the dialogue. You might say directing is an interpretation of the writing.

Examples of bad directing would be bad shot framing, pacing within a scene, poor performances, choreography. Some of these elements have been called out before but mostly this series has been average or above average in terms of directing.

CodeDoubleSeven said:
Woah there partner, why are you accusing me that I don't want to hear any criticisms about the show? Don't just jump into conclusion man. I couldn't care less if you're ranting about this show at all. I just found it funny because it's so childish and waaaay inaccurate.

Good to know.
Apr 25, 2019 1:15 PM

Sep 2018
Aniteku said:

It makes for a pretty good drinking game, so at least the "bad writing" catchphrase isn't totally banal.

And when it comes to directing vs writing, I think the adaptation is dragged down more by the former. The beginning of Episode 15 is an obvious example of bad directing because it isn't just that the scene was changed from the LN/manga, but it also sets up inconsistent characterization. The zombie dragon fight in Episode 8 is another such example of where the directing was more of an issue, not the writing.
Apr 25, 2019 1:24 PM
Dec 2018
SSL443 said:
Aniteku said:

Directing has to do more with the mechanics and execution of the story onscreen - the how - where as writing concerns what happens, plus the dialogue. You might say directing is an interpretation of the writing.

Examples of bad directing would be bad shot framing, pacing within a scene, poor performances, choreography. Some of these elements have been called out before but mostly this series has been average or above average in terms of directing.

That actualy the big problems i find with this anime is how much they skiped how fast the early episodes whent. The changes in dialog and some sceenes. So ya i think calling it bad directing is valid instead of plainly call it bad writing. But even so i still find it good just not has awesome has the LN
Apr 25, 2019 1:27 PM

Apr 2019
Aniteku said:
SSL443 said:

That actualy the big problems i find with this anime is how much they skiped how fast the early episodes whent. The changes in dialog and some sceenes. So ya i think calling it bad directing is valid instead of plainly call it bad writing. But even so i still find it good just not has awesome has the LN

^ Because of this I'm really really looking forward to read the LN if the anime is done airing. I bet it will satisfy me even more.
Apr 25, 2019 1:29 PM

Dec 2016
Aniteku said:

With regards to issues with the adaptation that you describe - leaving out scenes and changes dialogue - that is probably writing. Even though this is coming from an existing written source, they are still going to write a screenplay specifically for the show.

Pacing could be a problem with either writing or directing, or both, depending on context. Obviously a director has final say on what parts of a script make it into a production so some of the problems with the adaptation could be due to the direction. Hard to say for sure, though.
Apr 25, 2019 2:00 PM

Nov 2014
If he hasn’t worked out for himself yet to kill every damn thing he doesn’t own that talks to him before they turn traitor their is no hope for him.

Perfect place to leave the princess Melty’s corpse as well.
Apr 25, 2019 2:06 PM
Dec 2018
SSL443 said:
Aniteku said:

With regards to issues with the adaptation that you describe - leaving out scenes and changes dialogue - that is probably writing. Even though this is coming from an existing written source, they are still going to write a screenplay specifically for the show.

Pacing could be a problem with either writing or directing, or both, depending on context. Obviously a director has final say on what parts of a script make it into a production so some of the problems with the adaptation could be due to the direction. Hard to say for sure, though.
im not ordering you or anything like that but if you really interested and have the time id recommend give the vol 1 of the LN or even the manga a read(i still think LN is 10x better then the manga in my opinion) but if you do try compare it with the anime.

Edit: i dont think most people were leing about how good the show is they just expected to be the exact same with the LN/manga . But to be fair i did see a few people lieing or just not getting it.
AnitekuApr 25, 2019 2:16 PM
Apr 25, 2019 2:25 PM
Dec 2018
VeryLTTP said:
Aniteku said:

It makes for a pretty good drinking game, so at least the "bad writing" catchphrase isn't totally banal.

And when it comes to directing vs writing, I think the adaptation is dragged down more by the former. The beginning of Episode 15 is an obvious example of bad directing because it isn't just that the scene was changed from the LN/manga, but it also sets up inconsistent characterization. The zombie dragon fight in Episode 8 is another such example of where the directing was more of an issue, not the writing.
yes if i remember right doesnt raphtalia after stabing the noble and throw him out the window that she turn to melty and say something like " see im not a good person"

In anime they made raph too pure for this world while in Ln she looks more ruthless and badass. Actualy in early episodes raph was willing to cut down bandits even go agaisnt the knights in the 1st wave
AnitekuApr 25, 2019 2:35 PM
Apr 25, 2019 2:37 PM

Sep 2018
Aniteku said:
VeryLTTP said:

yes if i remember right doesnt raphtalia after stabing the noble and throw him out the window that she turn to melty and say something like " see im not a good person"

Yep, though the reason why she said that to Melty was because Melty complimented her maturity, which didn't happen in the anime. Instead, the anime had Naofumi conversing with Melty in Reichnott's manor. It's a missed opportunity and another one of those changes that didn't need to happen.
VeryLTTPApr 25, 2019 2:41 PM
Apr 25, 2019 3:28 PM

Sep 2017
Oh boy another loli for the harem. Turns out she's also yandere. Even better. But hey, sword man and bow dude are about to read some books that will probably tell them how terrible this country is and that Naofumi was right all along so it's all good bird lady.
Apr 25, 2019 3:44 PM

May 2015
ProofByColor said:
Oh boy another loli for the harem. Turns out she's also yandere. Even better. But hey, sword man and bow dude are about to read some books that will probably tell them how terrible this country is and that Naofumi was right all along so it's all good bird lady.

Lol best part of that scene was the "I believe we may have found some sort of hidden archive" while walking into a room full of books. And here I thought it was the secret underground zoo, thanks for pointing that out Capt Obvious. Like I've said bad writing
Apr 25, 2019 3:56 PM

Dec 2016
billybub said:
Lol best part of that scene was the "I believe we may have found some sort of hidden archive" while walking into a room full of books. And here I thought it was the secret underground zoo, thanks for pointing that out Capt Obvious. Like I've said bad writing

"Different than other isekai"
Apr 25, 2019 4:13 PM

May 2017
Guys! We're being attacked by bad CG!
Good lord that dragon looks hilariously horrible and cartoony. Everything else looks pretty good though.

afaik Fitoria is not in the harem.
Well finally two of those three dumbasses found out the truth. Though I don't remember them going to a secret archive in the light novel at all.
「ボクは…確かに現実に絶望している。だけど、自分には絶望していない!! 今がつまらないか…楽しいのか…平凡なのか…決めているのは現実じゃない。決めるのはボクだ!!ボクが望めば不可能はない!!」-桂木桂馬
"True, I've given up on the real world. However, I haven't given up on myself!! The world doesn't get to decide whether my life is boring, fun, or ordinary because that's my decision to make!! As long as I have the will, nothing is impossible!!" -Katsuragi Keima
Apr 25, 2019 5:27 PM

Aug 2015
This is getting horribly boring, some time ago we realized that it was just a bad generic isekai, but at least it was a fun trip, now everything is so stupid and meaningless that I just want to drop it
Apr 25, 2019 8:59 PM

Dec 2010
First thing that came to mind.

Is that UMU I hear?!

Oh and that KFC farm =P
Apr 25, 2019 9:20 PM
Jan 2016
Fitoria appearance impressed me, didn't expect her to be that big! her human form is pretty aswell!

KFC farm killed me!

I am glad Sword Hero is following Naofumi's advice about what Malty is hidding!

That clifhanger at the end, Fitoria will kill all four heroes if they dont get along and fight together, can't wait to see what will happen next!

Apr 25, 2019 10:25 PM

Oct 2008
Another great episode!
So Fitoria is the Queen of Filolials and Filo is a queen candidate huh...
VA Tange Sakura fits perfecty for Fitoria!
I'd rather chose not to make Fitoria and enemy out of her considering how powerful she is especially the fact that she easily defeated the t-rex! damn!
5/5.

Apr 26, 2019 12:22 AM
Jan 2013
So you haters are saying that an adventure manga that has twists and turns is bad?They are still going to their goals.

You haters are also saying that finding out something you dont know later on is bad,even though that there is foreshadowing.

This is very relevant to flio.

Comparaing this to sao is dishonest.Shield hero is an actual adventure.Things actually happen that are relevant unlike sao.The harem has a meqningful narrative purpose unlike Sao.

Haters gonna hate.Thay hate shield hero for its guts to be a good isekai.
genesic123Apr 26, 2019 12:29 AM

Apr 26, 2019 12:44 AM
Nov 2018
Oh god. When bad CG attacks.
Apr 26, 2019 1:32 AM
Jul 2012
I love her new filo she is legend
nepu nepu
Apr 26, 2019 5:33 AM

Oct 2017
SSL443 said:
This show is pretty terrible considering how much it was hyped up before it aired and now considering how popular it is. Hopefullly I don't have to point out why popularity does not equal quality. And MAL scores don't mean much anymore. People rate average shows a 7 and anything remotely good a 10.

I will not be waiting until the end of the series. I've given and will continue to give it a proper treatment. Each episode stands on its own in terms of quality. Seriously, what do you expect to happen? The writing will suddenly get good in the last third of the series? Even if it did, what does that change about the preceeding epsidoes having terrible writing? Nothing.

What on earth does the pre-airing hype have to do with the quality of a show? If you feel lied to because you bought in to the hype then that's your problem.

Look, I agree that the writing is seriously bad at times. But I would call it inconsistent rather than completely terrible. The first few episodes, some of the SOL-esque stuff between the first and second waves, the second wave (kinda) were all very good to fine. Only everything involving Myne and the Royal Family after the first wave has been bad in my opinion/ I really think you should listen to people saying you should wait until it's finished becasue who knows if the quality will pick up again. Personally, I doubt it, but still...

And if you want to voice complaints, keep them legitimate first of all, which you have done by focusing on writing. Tired of hearing fucking normies complain about loli characters, but I think you've focused on the writing so it's all good. Haven't read everything you've written though. Second of all try to do without sounding like you're an angry asshole. It's a forum, we have no idea if you're really an angry asshole, but it looks that way.

Lastly don't give me that crap about rating on MAL not meaning anything because people don't use the whole scale. All that matters is the order and the averaged scores are still broken down in to two decimal places which gives plenty of room to distinguish between shows. There are lots of good shows rated less than Shield Hero and you can boil that down to poor taste or seasonal bias if you like (I'll even agree slightly) but the fact reamins a lot of people really like the show.
“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule.”
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Aggregate scoring is bad for the anime fandom
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

546 by ridly »»
May 6, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2019

243 by ridly »»
May 6, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

169 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2019

195 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 29, 2019

428 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 26, 1:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.