Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 10, 2019 4:01 PM
Jan 2016
Grimmgeta said:
^ Literally my first reply to you was in regards to the teamwork crap that you were spouting, so yes, I did reply to you. I was also the first one to do so.

Like I said before, you didn't quote it. But you're right, you were the first one. Although I think @Supersonic_speed placed it better than you.

Grimmgeta said:

"So you think blah blah" - Right, so first off, probably best not to put words in my mouth when I specifically said I haven't bothered to post in these discussions up until now. If this is your way of just saying "but I have posted legitimate criticism! look!" I'm certainly not seeing much here because outside of flashback placement, (which mainly I only have an issue with Mista's) I don't necessarily agree with the rest of what you've written there.

I have no idea what you're even trying to say in regards to the torture dance and Fugo. I also fail to see how that even addresses what I said there in regards to you constantly moving the goalpost further and further back when people push you on the things you say and how a lot of the time you're just derailing the thread.

Remember when I said that I was sure that you haven't seen all my posts? Guess what? You have proved it!
PedroBV96Apr 11, 2019 9:31 AM
Apr 10, 2019 5:36 PM
Jul 2014
^ Okay, first off, when you said "all my posts" I figured you meant in this actual thread, which I have. If you're talking about in every single thread that you've posted in, yeah I've read most of them actually. The part where I say "I have no idea what you're even trying to say in regards to the torture dance and Fugo" is mainly due to your sentences not being coherent enough. I can only assume English is not your first language. Having said that, it's rather silly that you think someone is going to fully remember some post you made literally months ago at this point, especially if you aren't going to bother to restate whatever the hell your point was.

Anyway, you're basically just ignoring my initial arguments at this point and have just resulted in going "See! You proved my point!" when all you're doing is helping strengthen my argument of how you go about trying to debate people. Not that I'm really surprised by this, you've been doing it for months now.
Apr 11, 2019 5:39 AM
Jan 2016
Grimmgeta said:

^ Okay, first off, when you said "all my posts" I figured you meant in this actual thread, which I have. If you're talking about in every single thread that you've posted in, yeah I've read most of them actually. The part where I say "I have no idea what you're even trying to say in regards to the torture dance and Fugo" is mainly due to your sentences not being coherent enough. I can only assume English is not your first language. Having said that, it's rather silly that you think someone is going to fully remember some post you made literally months ago at this point, especially if you aren't going to bother to restate whatever the hell your point was.

When I said "all my posts" I was clearly including the ones from previous episode forums, that's why I didn't say something like "my posts in this episode forum".
And something really silly is that you pretend to label all the things someone has said as "baseless nitpick that most of the times is not even true" when you don't even remember the things that someone said earlier.

Grimmgeta said:

Anyway, you're basically just ignoring my initial arguments at this point and have just resulted in going "See! You proved my point!" when all you're doing is helping strengthen my argument of how you go about trying to debate people. Not that I'm really surprised by this, you've been doing it for months now.

You think that putting names of stands and label someone as "needlessly persistent" is making an argument?

You were mostly stating conclusions than actual arguments. And when I was discussing with @HereticHunter about Trish change feeling sudden in this episode (this was in fact the first thing I was talking about in this episode forum, but I'm sure you didn't even checked it out), the guy ended proving me right. And that is something none of the others, including you, have refuted me.
PedroBV96Apr 11, 2019 9:32 AM
Apr 11, 2019 8:13 AM

Sep 2016
If only they had done justice to the most impressive scenes to me when I was reading the manga……
A. The Spice Girl “kissing” Trish scene was cut. I like their fabulous poses in the manga.
B. The visual impact of the scene where B.I.G. became huge when Trish turned over was not as strong as it was in the manga panel. I was shocked by how large B.I.G. became when reading the manga, but the way anime built up the tension and revealed the shapeshift didn’t give me the same vibe.
C. Same situation happened to the scene where Trish ran into the cab and Buccellati got surprised by how highly expandable the door became.

Anyways, can’t wait to see our lovely boi next ep.
Apr 11, 2019 10:05 AM
Jul 2014
PedroBV96 said:
Grimmgeta said:

When I said "all my posts" I was clearly including the ones from previous episode forums, that's why I didn't say something like "my posts in this episode forum".
And something really silly is that you pretend to label all the things someone has said as "baseless nitpick that most of the times is not even true" when you don't even remember the things that someone said earlier.

Grimmgeta said:

You think that putting names of stands and label someone as "needlessly persistent" is making an argument?

You were mostly stating conclusions than actual arguments. And when I was discussing with @HereticHunter about Trish change feeling sudden in this episode (this was in fact the first thing I was talking about in this episode forum, but I'm sure you didn't even checked it out), the guy ended proving me right. And that is something none of the others, including you, have refuted me.

I've literally seen other people call your complaints nitpicks, so don't pretend as if I'm the only one saying it. And no, it isn't silly. You bring up a vague point in broken English and expect me to know what the hell you're talking about. I then bring up the point that you didn't even bother to restate whatever that argument was considering it was months ago and here you are still not doing it. It's also quite funny that you have to dig up some argument from months ago to try and even make a point in the first place.

Considering the names of the stand battles are the exact battles that you already said that you admitted to saying you were wrong about? Yeah, I'd say that's perfectly fine. It's not anyone's fault here but your own that you can't remember what went down in a JoJo fight. Guess you weren't paying much attention when you watched it? That would explain why you come up with all these random complaints almost every damn week and can't let go when people push you on them. So yeah, you are needlessly persistent.

But no, regardless of what anyone tells you, you just go with the usual "Oh, you're just proving me right" or "See! you can't refute me!", and then when people do, you do exactly what I'm accusing you of. You move the goalpost further and further back and try to come up with any other reason that you can as to why you're correct and everyone else isn't. And even in the rare instance of you admitting wrongness, there's always something else that you want to complain about. It doesn't end with you, and clearly it never will.
Apr 11, 2019 1:07 PM
Jan 2016
Grimmgeta said:

I've literally seen other people call your complaints nitpicks, so don't pretend as if I'm the only one saying it.

You are the one who is doing it now.

Grimmgeta said:

And no, it isn't silly. You bring up a vague point in broken English and expect me to know what the hell you're talking about.

You said you have read most of my posts and when I made a mention of two of them you don't know what I'm talking about? Genius!

Grimmgeta said:

I then bring up the point that you didn't even bother to restate whatever that argument was considering it was months ago and here you are still not doing it.

Ok. Now to make it clear, here is what I said in the episode 6 forum:

No one made a reply of it.

And here is what I said in the episode 12 forum (I firstly thought it was 13):

First reply:

Second reply:

Third reply:

My reply to @OverkilledRed:

My reply to @ketchupfan:

Fourth reply:

My reply to @SixPistols:

Now tell me if I was just moving the goalpost there.

Grimmgeta said:

Considering the names of the stand battles are the exact battles that you already said that you admitted to saying you were wrong about? Yeah, I'd say that's perfectly fine.

Imagine if you also have putted any of the following stand names: Kraft Work, Little Feet and Babyface. Do you think that your "argument" would be crystal clear if you included any of these names? Of course not. And by the way, you made the mistake of including Notorious BIG in your list, when there was absolutely no teamwork when they faced Notorious BIG. Mista and Narancia were knocked out practically in an instant, Giorno made the analysis of his power and lost both forearms, and Trish is the one who ended beating it, by herself.
PedroBV96Apr 11, 2019 1:10 PM
Apr 11, 2019 2:25 PM
Jul 2014
Jesus christ you are stubborn. And once again you choose to pick only certain parts of my post out because you're desperate. On top of that, clearly your reading comprehension isn't up to snuff. For the third time, since apparently twice isn't enough for you, you made a vague point in a sentence that was wasn't very coherent. It also was something from months ago, which is sad in of itself that you're having to bring up something from months ago to use as some sort of evidence(and I'm going to get to that point in this very post) as if it's some sort of gotcha, when it isn't. But now that you've actually restated what it was, let's get to it.

Like in episode 02, the flashback of Abbacchio is misplaced, but the movement between the flashback and the actual moment is better. His stand has a very interesting ability and the movements of Bruno are properly anticipated. From my viewpoint, is pretty better than episode 02.

What I don't understand is the complaining about no dance in this episode. What is the point of complaining about something that could even be not shown? Like if the anime has to show everything that is in the manga, or that the dance will make the character who will do it, more deep or interesting.

You're comparing Giorno's flashback to Abbacchio's flashback here. The complaint makes no sense as both flashbacks are at the very beginning of the episode and when they end they both lead into fights. There's literally no difference between the two.

The torture dance is just you complaining about others being disappointed that it wasn't in episode 6. That's literally all that is. People wanted to see a moment from the manga, but it ended up being shown an episode later, that's it. It's pretty common for manga readers of any series to be excited for upcoming moments, that's all that was.

So yeah, if this is the argument you've been trying to sell to me, it's a nothing burger. There's basically nothing noteworthy here in terms of criticism. Which proves my entire point of you finding random crap to argue about.

Lets move on to this next point of yours.

Member of the assassination team who appeared out of nowhere, misplaced flashback who makes completely unnecessary the infodump about Fugo, and a pedophile teacher? Well, I'm sure there will be those who only focus on the good work the studio is doing.

So first thing that jumps out to me here, is you trying to imply that fans of the show ignore anything negative and only focus on the positive. I guess if people aren't constantly complaining about something like you do, then that means they don't have any issues. So right off the bat, you're basically trying to straw man people. Not a good way to argue.

Obviously the assassins aren't appearing out of nowhere. They're tracking Passione. We've seen how they communicate through phones and laptops. What you should have criticized was the convenience of the mirror being there for Illuso to use his ability ahead of time. It's never explicitly stated if the mirror was always there or if Illuso put it there(most assume the latter), but it's a convenience nonetheless. Is it a deal breaker for the fight however? Of course not. It's a minor, you guessed it, nitpick. It could have been done a bit better, but it's not the end of the world.

So lets move on FINALLY to something that you actually have a bit of a point about. The placement of Fugo's flashback. This is Fugo's only fight in the series, so clearly it needs to be placed in the episode it was placed, BUT would it have worked better at the beginning of the episode like the show did for Giorno and Abbacchio? I say yes. Flashbacks can work in the middle of high-tension moments, but considering the content that ended up being shown in Fugo's flashback, it works better placing it in the beginning, and then it can lead up to his initial confrontation with Illuso. The info dump is extremely minor and is just two panels in the manga. It existed because Fugo doesn't have a backstory in the manga. So should David Pro have cut that small exchange between Illuso and Fugo in the anime? Probably, but it hardly has an effect on the episode in terms of runtime. Regardless, congratulations, you made a criticism that actually has some merit to it.

Looking through the replies people sent to you:

Ketchupfan is correct, the flashback is mostly DP. Nothing he said there was stupid though, so your reply to him is unwarranted.

OverkilledRed literally calls you out and calls your complaints random and shallow, which he is correct on, because the majority of your complaints are. The Fugo flashback just happens to be one of the rare instances where you actually provided some legitimate criticism of an episode.

HobGoblin2099 begins his reply to you with "I'll give your comments some merit this time". In other words, he's telling you that previous criticisms you had before the one you're making about Fugo weren't worth his time because he thought they were bad criticisms. But he's actually engaging with you here because he thought you finally made a decent point about something. So once again, we have another person who is of the same mindset as me that think MOST of your arguments aren't worth anything.

SixPistols actually disagrees with your criticism, which is fine, someone with another perspective on the matter. He's actually okay where the flashback was, but didn't like most of the content in it. I personally think he sells the flashback a bit short, as it does show us more than just Fugo's anger issues. But he at least puts forth some actual reasoning that makes sense in his argument, so there's nothing inherently wrong with what he said. He then just goes into his thoughts on Abbacchio and Narancia's flashbacks, again, nothing wrong there. He's just using actual examples to help support his point, the proper way to do things.

So lets get to this last little part of your post, in regards to my very first reply to you about teamwork.
So your first sentence to me is, to be blunt, stupid. Gee, I wonder why I didn't mention Kraftwerk, Little Feet, or Babyface to you in my reply. Could it be because those are all 1v1 fights with no teamwork involved(outside of the com channel bit with Giorno and Mista at the start of Kraftwerk)? What merit would my argument have if I had used those in my reply? Literally none. Hence why I didn't use them. If that was your attempt at another gotcha, my god it was a poor one.

And lastly we have you mentioning the fact that I do bring up Notorious B.I.G. So why did I bring up that fight? Isn't that fight mostly focusing on Trish than anything else? Yep. So why did I use it as an example? Because it still has elements of teamwork in it.

I'll use a bit of an analogy to start off, since I used to play sports. You're playing basketball, and a couple of your teammates are on the court with you, but they don't contribute nearly as much as the rest do. They shoot the ball once or twice, they pass a few times, but their overall contribution to the end result of the game was minimal at best. Are they still a part of the team? Did they still contribute in some way? The answer is yes.

Mista and Narancia do something, however minimal it was, Giorno does a bit more, and actually figures out how Notorious B.I.G works. Him figuring it out is what saved Trish from getting attacked in the first place, and he then sends Notorious B.I.G. out of the plane to where the stand then has to fight to get back in. So Trish now has knowledge of this stand thanks to the work Giorno did. You can even argue that Abbacchio is indirectly contributing because he's the one flying the plane in the first place. He's the one that's enabling this fight to even take place. And in hindsight, it was a blessing in disguise and it allowed them to put Notorious B.I.G. into the ocean. So yes, there are elements of teamwork in that fight. The contributions just happened to be earlier on in the fight, but it was a group effort that led to the defeat of the stand.

So are we done now? Is this sufficient enough for you? Because this was honestly a waste of my time. My stance on you and the way you act in these threads hasn't changed, and you've done nothing here that makes me feel otherwise. We've got a new episode coming out tomorrow, and I can say I'm most certainly looking forward to that more than whatever other excuses you want to use as to why nobody knows JoJo better than you. I'll admit though, the thought of you actually believing that is just hilarious to me.

GrimmgetaApr 11, 2019 2:51 PM
Apr 11, 2019 4:45 PM
Jan 2016
Grimmgeta said:

Yes we are over. Just wait the ending of the series when the broken power up comes out, AND I WILL BE THERE TO POINT IT OUT.
Apr 11, 2019 6:08 PM

Aug 2017
PedroBV96 said:
Grimmgeta said:

Yes we are over. Just wait the ending of the series when the broken power up comes out, AND I WILL BE THERE TO POINT IT OUT.

And nobody will give a flying rats ass...... well not when you say it. I'll listen to someone else.
SlimcoderApr 11, 2019 6:12 PM
I used to be a watchmaker.
Apr 13, 2019 8:47 PM

Nov 2011
This is a bad news for Abacchio, The Boss is obviously will try to get rid of him first.. I have a feeling that he will be the next Kakyoin ...
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Apr 14, 2019 12:11 AM

Jul 2009
They did great with Trish! Even her Seiyuu despite being new, really did an amazing job!!

Now we're getting there!! This is going to be a wild ride! Especially we're going to see the Boss's past and all.

Can't wait!!
Apr 16, 2019 7:57 AM

Feb 2012

Now I know the power that caused the giant handprint in episode 16.

A stand to rival crazy diamond...a stand master with character development as fast as Star Platinum

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Apr 20, 2019 1:01 PM
Jul 2018

Comments section now claimed by the Jojo fandom lol
Apr 29, 2019 9:54 PM

Jan 2011
Aye, they nailed Spice Girl's debut. A shame the OP spoiled it for anime onlies though. Couldn't they have just done what they did with Koichi?
May 3, 2019 1:45 AM

Oct 2012
There it is Spice Girl Wannabe! xD
Kinda miss Touyama Nao's voice though.. She's better at engrish afterall
"Signature removed"
May 18, 2019 8:41 PM
Apr 2016
Trish's ability is awesome! But it doesn't seem too useful. Well, the thing is invincible, for most at least, space-deleting stand could kill it pretty easily. Good episode.
May 29, 2019 6:35 PM

Oct 2013
Trish and her Stand were awesome! I am glad we saw more of Trish and her Stand appeared (and it can talk!). She and Spice Girl are an efficient duo. :)

Notorious was a problematic Stand. Very dangerous and immortal, so de facto invincible. He lost a battle with Bucciarati's team, but he ended up beaing a Tyrrhenian Sea's Kraken equivalent, lol.

This group posing near the end was dank as well.

So, Boss is gonna handle things by himself, eh? That's gonna be interesting, knowing his desire to remain unknown to the public.
Aug 6, 2019 9:07 AM

Mar 2012
Wow so it really was an invincible stand. Now it's roaming the seas and terrorizing sailors like the freaking Kraken lol.
Aug 7, 2019 5:02 AM

Mar 2015
Trish getting a much deserved spotlight! I like her a lot more
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Sep 2, 2019 3:53 AM

Jul 2015
Trish finally awakens her power, time to get her some spotlight

I like how that enemy stand was named after the rapper Biggie smalls

Feb 9, 2020 12:53 PM

Jul 2013
"Soft things are more unbreakable than diamond" lol how meta. Props to boss for not killing that cleaning lady I guess.
Feb 23, 2020 7:09 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great to see Trish's stand, Spice Girl is cool
Mar 9, 2020 11:47 AM
Discord Moderator
Divine Protector

Sep 2019
Damn whod have guessed Trish be a badass too!
Mar 19, 2020 3:41 PM

Mar 2010
Trish has a really sexy stand. Almost got a boner tbh

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 7, 2020 3:55 AM

May 2016
Mucosa said:
I loved it! Spice girl was awsome! I can't wait to see doppio.I'm curious of how will sound his voice.I think they have chosen a female voice actor
exactly this....
Apr 14, 2020 6:22 PM
Jul 2018
Notorious B.I.G was a terrifying stand (even more terrifying after reading the translation of what was written in the plane) and similar to
Cheap Trick one of those that kill the user (poor guy, knowing that he will only be use for this particular mission and thats it.... i like to imagine that up until now his solely role in Passione was do laundry because if he was roled for a particular mission that he could get kill it would be all over).

As for the fight itself i am 50/50 on that, i think it was a cool fight but at the same time Trish rapid change in attitude just because her stand told her about Giorno dedication to the cause was a bit too fast for my liking. But yeah nice fight non the less with that nice nod at the end with the ARRIVEDERCI.

That ending was very forboating, Abbacchio will be the prime target.
Jun 2, 2020 7:38 PM
Jul 2009
Trish is so awesome in this episode!
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Jul 20, 2020 12:34 PM

Mar 2020
Biggie aint losing to no damn Spice Girl, this is blasphemy
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
Aug 16, 2020 3:23 PM
Aug 2020
one of my favorite episodes so far!
spice girl is so freakin dope man
Dec 8, 2020 9:08 PM

Aug 2018
Trish's ability is really useful and she is actually somewhat powerful!
Cant wait to see what happens next!

Dec 15, 2020 4:48 AM

Jul 2020
I didn't expected that Una's stand would be like this. It's amazing, I totally love " Spice Girl". btw I love that "arrivederci" scene at the end
Jul 29, 2021 12:36 AM

Apr 2018
That was probably the strongest anime so fa.
Well, they managed to stay alive. Thrish got a stand. Spicce Girl WANABE

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 23, 2021 6:47 PM

Jan 2021
Spice girl is high key op
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums
Nov 15, 2021 8:14 AM

Jan 2021
I mean Spice Girl isn’t a bad stand ability I just thought Trish’s stand would also be something related to time but it’s still good and her stand using word play was cool when she said harder than diamonds referring to the title Diamond Is Unbreakable
Dec 5, 2021 11:51 AM
Nov 2020
Trish gets her moment and saves them all!
Jan 5, 2022 10:09 PM

Mar 2021
Hobgoblin2099 said:
Melody2222 said:
The fact that the stand is still somewhere killing people in their ships and that it can't be destroyed is horrifying!

The one time an invincible Stand was actually invincible.

yes, like- finally.
Apr 15, 2022 9:35 PM

Sep 2015
The insight of fear! Trish is in a fearful situation, her stand is interesting and the transition to how she gain confidence was great as well. The creativity though, using her stand power to slowly drop her and the other guys down slow speed with parachute as the enemy stand only reacts to faster objects.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Dec 23, 2022 1:15 PM

Aug 2019
Trish is so badass now

arriverderci

She said it! She said the thing!!
Jan 13, 2023 9:12 PM
Feb 2021
biggie smalls never dies. also trish becoming good character? in my shounen from 20 years ago? good shit
Jan 20, 2023 2:50 AM

Jan 2013
am i  Blind or has Bruno always ripped off that arm at the beginning since the new OP?! Ever since seeing DIU's Blu Ray Release (and the bloody arms)  I've been wondering what else has been censored on the Netflix release I'm watching
Has she ever heard of an accident? Lmao. She was definitely determined to leave Gino's ARM there
Glad Trish's stand has more balls than her. Sheesh. It was almost frustrating watching her selfishly hesitate after all they've done for her lol.
You'd think Trish's powers would be similar to her dad's/boss'- something like the time stop tbh.
#WhenYourStandIsSmarterThenYou lol. Trish was clueless, her stand was directing her on what to do and thinking of plans on the f ly. Lol never seen such a conscious stand before.
"Spicy Lady?!" Lmaoo no way thats the original 💀  "A" Power?!?! When? It makes things *softer*/elastic! Does it make the material it lands on after bouncing "like diamond" too or only the elastic material?!
Trish turned out to be a badass! And she used the "Arrivederci" line like Bruno lol. Glad she made her stand useful. Esp in a small confined place with plenty of walls like an airplane. A lot of "A" power and "A" speed or durability fighters (aka spicy in power and speed, B durability,which I feel should be reversed lol. If she can make things "tough as diamond", isn't that really durable? Esp vs her speed). Only jojos get that "A" potential though lol.
Her stand went serial killer mode stabbing that other stand though lmaooo. Blood gushing from the pipe shes holding during her introduction lol. What is spicy lady's real name supposed to be?

and WTF that enemy stand is indestructible?!! Notorious chase aka im guessing notorious BIG.

Had a "morioh legends" type vibe at the end with what happened to the Notorious becoming a local sea monster legend to fisherman.

Ooooh that boss is creepy. His human self more so than his stand with the funny lil head on top lol.

I loved how they played the creepy music, but instead of it being like you're cutting off her hand, it's just him disappearing keeping her alive lol. And he sloppily leaves the picture of giorno ha

Edit: as ppl also noticed, it seems stands are becoming more and more conscientious/conscious and talkative.  Trish's even told her what to do lmao.
May 14, 2023 2:40 PM
Apr 2020
Nice! great episode for Trish
May 21, 2023 4:47 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, that makes Notorious BIG the strongest and unbeatable Stand on the same tier as Ultimate Kars, who is also technically invincible.
May 29, 2023 8:48 PM
May 2020
🔥Trish was absolute FIRE this episode!  She matured as a person so fast her own Stan became sentient and did things on its own until she got a hold on her emotions! 🔥
May 29, 2023 8:50 PM
May 2020
GoldenDevilGamer said:

Truly, this mystery has yet to be solved.
That sure was one great group pose!  
Jun 28, 2023 5:56 PM
Aug 2022
Notorious Big is the most asscheek stand ever. How the hell you would know the dude has this stand and how you would use this stand if he needs to be killed to use it in the first place? 
That doesn't make any sense. 
Jul 2, 2023 12:57 PM

Jan 2023
Trish is so hot, I only noticed it in this episode. What kind of Stand is this that can't be killed?
Apr 14, 5:45 AM
Feb 2024
Every episode of Jojo is a masterpiece even sadder one. But luckily this wasn't sad ahahaha, the design of Spicy Lady is really peculiar, I like it. It's fantastic how we can always see the versatility of all the stand, I mean they find multiple uses of the stands, not like in other anime where the superpowers are used always in the same way. Obv Leone Abacchio and Bruno Bucciaratti are wonderful as ever, love them
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

abystoma2 - Aug 10, 2018

234 by CAESAR_lover14 »»
May 10, 8:33 PM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2019

153 by Seraschi »»
Apr 14, 6:22 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken Part 5: Ougon no Kaze Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2019

264 by Sus_baby »»
Mar 25, 12:50 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2019

110 by Seraschi »»
Mar 3, 4:52 AM

Poll: » JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Ougon no Kaze Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

77 by Leh_baka »»
Jan 20, 10:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.