Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 3, 2019 6:26 PM

Oct 2013
Gabiru is strong. :o Gabiru! Gabiru! xD

Woah, Rimuru's allies are so much overpowered! They could easily defeat those sharks, and Ranga even could fly. I felt bad for Milim when she begged to fight as well, but Rimuru did not allow her. Poor Gobta (again), he made his tough teacher angry. xD

WHAT THE HELL... Okay, nevermind about overpowered allies in general. Milim is on even higher level of overpowerness, haha. She defeated Charybdis in an instant, saved that guy who was its vessel and everything while she restrained herself from going full power. She is so impressive! It's good to have her as "a bestie" for Rimuru and for his other allies as well.

lol, that punch dealt to Phobio was intensive. Rimuru's land seems to be getting crowded with the Demon Lords. Good that Carrion happened to be a fine guy.

Woah, this anime has good sounds, but this particular episode was utterly full of bass-based sfx. :DD
Jul 4, 2019 4:51 AM

Feb 2017
Adnash93 said:
Gabiru is strong. :o Gabiru! Gabiru! xD

Woah, Rimuru's allies are so much overpowered! They could easily defeat those sharks, and Ranga even could fly. I felt bad for Milim when she begged to fight as well, but Rimuru did not allow her. Poor Gobta (again), he made his tough teacher angry. xD

WHAT THE HELL... Okay, nevermind about overpowered allies in general. Milim is on even higher level of overpowerness, haha. She defeated Charybdis in an instant, saved that guy who was its vessel and everything while she restrained herself from going full power. She is so impressive! It's good to have her as "a bestie" for Rimuru and for his other allies as well.

lol, that punch dealt to Phobio was intensive. Rimuru's land seems to be getting crowded with the Demon Lords. Good that Carrion happened to be a fine guy.

Woah, this anime has good sounds, but this particular episode was utterly full of bass-based sfx. :DD

Ikr😂
milim stopped the time and used gogeta's kamehameha (against broly) to obliterate charybdis lol
Aug 14, 2019 11:58 AM

Sep 2012
hes own master wasn't as merciful as rimu 😂
Sep 5, 2019 4:33 PM
Jan 2009
Charybdis seems pretty weak. Sure, stronger than most regular characters, but Rimuru never came close to being in danger. Charybdis barely even bothers attacking, just sits there and takes hits.

Biggest problem is that Mirim is supposed to be 10x stronger than Rimuru, but she kills Charybdis in one attack when Rimuru took an entire day to get it down 30% (with help!). That's way more than 10x stronger.
Nov 24, 2019 5:55 AM

Sep 2012
amf85 said:
Charybdis seems pretty weak. Sure, stronger than most regular characters, but Rimuru never came close to being in danger. Charybdis barely even bothers attacking, just sits there and takes hits.

Biggest problem is that Mirim is supposed to be 10x stronger than Rimuru, but she kills Charybdis in one attack when Rimuru took an entire day to get it down 30% (with help!). That's way more than 10x stronger.

well anime logic is anime logic lol
Dec 6, 2019 2:16 PM

Nov 2016
All of that and Milim beat it in one strike xd
Dec 27, 2019 10:17 AM

Aug 2018
Milim she is Soo OP as F
Awesome! Episode
Jul 26, 2020 10:39 PM

Aug 2019
Millim, probably the friendliest, cutest demon lord out there. Cute enough to give you diabetes with one wink and smile (don't get me started on her fang) while also housing enough power to fucking wipe out a nation, this is the peak perfection of dangerously cute demon girls. If there really was a Kami-sama up there, and this was his last gift, i am more then happy to be alive to witness this blessing. 10/10 would let Millim's Drago Buster burst my fucking ear drums out for a second time.
Was really surprised Charybdis's fight arc was only....1-2 episodes long? I don't know if this is even considered an arc it felt so short. Like for a calamity-class beast, i'd have thought it would take quite a few episodes to chew through, but 2 episode tops? Pretty disappointing i won't lie, honestly felt more like an quick filler enemy then anything :/ i mean hay, seeing all the species, the goblins, Kaijin, orcs, humans and lizard men fighting as one together was definitely an amazing sight. Hope to see all of them fighting together again against a common foe, instead of each other.
Whelp clayman has been called out, he's made himself noticed now and i doubt he's gonna get outta this one Scot-free. Definitely a true puppet master, pulled the strings much past the beginning with the orc army and what not.
Aug 9, 2020 4:12 AM
Jun 2020
This shit happened exactly as I expected it would... Which is milim one hit deleting that giant flying fish, bad guy gets forgiven, new character debut and everybody goes home happy. This episode is 9/10 me I like the pacing keep at it guyz!!
Oct 20, 2020 7:42 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Well, I didn't expect anything different.

That said, Rimuru really has to get even more powerful, he was not able to do more than 30% damage to Charybdis with that many hours have passed.

Maybe he still had a plan left, but since he discovered Charybdis was after Millim he chooses the easy way I guess.

She is awesome as always, a rather unique but cute personality nonetheless.
Nov 26, 2020 12:21 PM

Apr 2013
And that concludes business with another demon lord. They are definitely not as hard to deal with as I thought, at least there are now only two left who could be dangerous to them.
Dec 6, 2020 6:39 PM

May 2020
I like the fight scenes in this episode
Jan 13, 2021 5:54 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Man, that Megalodon cg somehow reminds me of these season full of cg show that i shan't mention it here....

Anyway, they didn't waste a time with a preparation and bullshit like how the hell the process between the awakening of Charybdis and its shark armies. They just directly went to the battlefield, a little minor actions from side characters, a little dramatic chit-chat within ninja, big oppai, and huge wolf, then bam! Its over. Thanks to Milim god-like beam attacks? Nah. Its thanks to Rimuru, and mostly Daikenja, that supposed to realized whats goin on behind Charybdis wrath. Yeah, that beastkeeper demon, aka Phobio. He just wanted to fight against Milim to finished his grudge, only to be humiliated later on by his master. Feelsbadman.

Anyway, with that kind of situations, Rimuru's and the Federation got another alliances directly from those beastmaster, the ruler of the Beast Kingdom Yuurazania, and titled himself as a Demon Lord, Carrion. Whats the impact behind those declaration for Jura Tempest Federation? I know nothing. So, lets see next!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 14, 2021 6:13 AM

Sep 2012
Rimu didn't devour hole Charybdis but even the part he sucked out of this guy should be enough to get Charybdis power
Apr 5, 2021 8:51 AM

Mar 2019
What an episode. Milim destroyed that thing with one ability. Also Karion doesn't seem to be a bad guy and Rimuru also made a pact with him. That punch though.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 29, 2021 10:16 PM

Oct 2016
Charybdis got fucking clapped, Milim is definitely the strongest character in the show as of the moment, I don't know how strong the other demon lords are yet. Phobio learned his lesson, but the deserved getting his face smashed in the ground. Carrion seems like a good dude. Clayman's probably the only scheming bastard there.
Aug 29, 2021 5:18 AM

Aug 2018
The sound design in this episode was really disappointing and time the bassy sounds feel ok, but it often goes overboard and feels like I am being ear raped, also I could be wrong but I swear it was cutting out at points.
_______I like rocks__
Sep 29, 2021 3:23 AM

Jul 2009
Charbydis reminds me so much of Storm King from Demon's Souls, except that its lackeys are flying sharks instead of manta rays.

I thought Rimuru didn't want Milim to interfere because of political reasons at first, but turns out it was because of some half-assed excuse lol.
Nov 2, 2021 3:31 AM

Jul 2017
I get the episode was there only for power scaling purposes that showed how strong Milim was to one shot a creature like Charybdis, but man these fights still feel so pointless everytime I'm done with them. Rimuru isn't the strongest creature ever despite being built up to be one of them from the very beginning with just being reincarnated and playing around in a dungeon and their resources. It's not like he displays much ambition in the series to care for too and is just going with the flow, so the whole series really hasn't clicked much with interesting elements and the fights are probably the biggest weaknesses this series has from a writing/character perspective. Not helped by the cheap and underwhelming visuals and animation too for Charybdis and the action as a whole. This sucked for me.
Dec 22, 2021 6:08 AM

May 2016
Milm just one shot it, felt like OP but not up in the quality department.
overall good episode.
Feb 20, 2022 10:25 AM
May 2021
_Zomboy_Feb 20, 2022 11:28 AM
Jan 13, 2023 4:48 AM

Jul 2015
Holding back wanting to punch Phobio, Milim sure has matured a lot

Dec 16, 2023 6:26 PM

Nov 2023
gahhdamn, shit got real fast in this episode
Mar 7, 8:08 AM
Jan 2024
nice fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 13, 1:09 AM

Aug 2019
so why didnt rimuru just let millim deal with it if she was just able to one shot it :D?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 6:26 AM

Dec 2022
Most epic fights of all time yeah mhm.

Apr 2, 2:21 AM

May 2015
When there are some enemies you can't beat with the power of friendship, just call a stronger friend! Milim proves she's still super cracked!
Apr 19, 5:17 AM
Mar 2015
uh dunno if I shd continue. it’s so corny cuz Messiah Slime asspulls miracle after miracle by making everyone’s problems go away. there’s never any real stakes or tension therefore I find it difficult to feel engaged

Team Oni’s original design was way better than the evolved version imo. so many allies just transform into quasi-humans after the upgrade, the show feels a bit “racist” hh
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2018

219 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
May 5, 11:28 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 30, 2018

396 by Nobuaki_Niti »»
May 5, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2019

276 by knowndisc »»
Apr 28, 7:52 AM

» Why does he choose the opposite gender? ( 1 2 )

jaisan - Oct 15, 2018

50 by Reevansingh21 »»
Apr 26, 2:40 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2019

129 by SpikeVann »»
Apr 26, 1:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.