Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2019 8:14 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well it's an epilogue of sorts. Still plenty of unanswered questions, I don't know what to say to be honest. Feels more like the author went back on his ending because of the complaints received.

No mention of how they all survived or how their efforts effected the current state of the world. Never found out M-21s name, etc.

Also I'm assuming the kids seeing Rai was there imagination, or a dream after there memory of him resurfaced. Otherwise can't see why Franky would be searching for him at the end? I'm guessing Rai is the only one to pass on which I can live with.

Also NO Lunark when everyone else is shown??? If they could show Claudia surely she could have been shown lol.

Oh well, been a fun a run up until the last two.

GhostiniJan 7, 2019 8:17 AM
Jan 7, 2019 8:30 AM

Nov 2018
Ghostini said:

No mention of how they all survived or how their efforts effected the current state of the world. Never found out M-21s name, etc.

Must be one of worst epilogue i have read so far, so much hate after the last chapter author decided to change the ending just as to appease the fans lol.
Jan 7, 2019 9:09 PM
Mar 2015
Franky wants to know how everyone seems to have survived when they should have died That is why is he looking to the Union for answers.We don't know whether or not Rai and Muzaka actually survived
Jan 7, 2019 11:04 PM

Oct 2014
I don't think he actually survived. Think all those red balls of light were what essence remained, kind of like leaving his memory with the kids in the end. A bit confusing like this whole final arc was, seemed to fall prey to escalation and leave a lot of started threads undeveloped. Crombell was disappointing in the end with just being mad power man for a few chapters.

I loved this series the past decade, and I'll miss it. Just wish we got to see more of everyone in the end as a family, a longer chapter of a world and the characters we loved at peace at last. We get what we get though. I can be satisfied imagining I suppose.
Jan 8, 2019 4:42 AM

Feb 2018
This opens more questions than it answers, but it kinda seems like a teaser for a sequel.
Jan 8, 2019 6:07 AM
Mar 2018
Wait wtf? How did they survive lol? What a strange ending...

Ghostini said:
Feels more like the author went back on his ending because of the complaints received.

Most likely, at least Garda is happy <3
SNDTJan 8, 2019 6:11 AM
Jan 8, 2019 8:19 AM

Jul 2015
Most shitty ending I have ever seen since Bleach & Fairy Tail.

Even shittier.

The Manhwa has been falling in quality since quite some time back, it's a great series upto 3/4th of the series.

Seems like a tease for Sequel.

Overall this Manhwa gets 5/10 from me, originally would have given it 8-9/10.

Jan 8, 2019 8:28 AM

Mar 2010
lol how did they survive
Jan 10, 2019 9:09 AM
Mar 2015
I already thought this manhwa is bad, but wow, this ending made it even worse
Jan 15, 2019 10:18 AM

Mar 2016
The manwha was going at really good pacing but after Chapter 537, it suddenly accelerated. I don't even know why the Lord by herself said goodbye and went to stop the missile.

But after that, we all thought Rai and the rest died that instant. Though I think Muzaka might have survived even after hitting the missile 'cause of his regeneration abilities.

The Epilogue just made it worse. If the author did get complaints on the ending, then why make a cliffhanger? That's so really bad. But still, at least the author will pull a good stunt as to why he did this if he ever decides to re-start noblesse. I mean, there are so many things that yet to be revealed after all.
Jan 24, 2019 1:08 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Agreed that there may be an upcoming sequel.

=( Miss the old art. I felt like the story and its characters became stale prob past chapter 300. Not much character development and same old power-up scenes were present to the end. Sad it had to end this way.

=-= If you're going to sacrifice someone, have them dead to make it more meaningful and less cliche.
Jan 24, 2019 1:11 PM

May 2016
When they showed Rai in the kids eyes and with those flash backs tears couldn't stop for me but wth was with that ending it seriously ruined it for me.
Jan 27, 2019 1:27 AM
Jul 2018
I really hope it doesn't get a sequel.

Anyway why isn't it marked as completed yet?
Jan 29, 2019 2:37 AM
Jul 2018
Vivekananda said:
The Manhwa has been falling in quality since quite some time back, it's a great series upto 3/4th of the series.

I really missed the 1st/4th of the series. To me that when the series shine the most. Although the art improve a lot since then but that early part is what made me fall in love with this manga.
Also no sequel for me please. I've had enough of this and 10/10 just because of the marvelous Frankie moment through out this manhwa.
AbuHumaid said:

Same. Time to move on. It's really have been a tiresome series for some time now. I also feel like the author kinda give up on this series the moment he started killing all those Noblesse and yet not even attacking Crombell even though the character admit he is the most troublesome one. And in the end he is the final boss that want to be god. lol. (-‸ლ)

P/s: The fact that they even let Crombell minion running wild all around through out the series is a f#$%&@ joke.
Feb 3, 2019 9:43 PM

Aug 2008
so it ended?
i stopped somewhere 317? not sure o.o
from what i read a lot aren't happy with how waswrapped upohhh
The spider is watching
Feb 5, 2019 3:36 AM

Jul 2015
Kazra07 said:
Vivekananda said:

I really missed the 1st/4th of the series. To me that when the series shine the most. Although the art improve a lot since then but that early part is what made me fall in love with this manga.
Also no sequel for me please. I've had enough of this and 10/10 just because of the marvelous Frankie moment through out this manhwa.
AbuHumaid said:

Same. Time to move on. It's really have been a tiresome series for some time now. I also feel like the author kinda give up on this series the moment he started killing all those Noblesse and yet not even attacking Crombell even though the character admit he is the most troublesome one. And in the end he is the final boss that want to be god. lol. (-‸ლ)

P/s: The fact that they even let Crombell minion running wild all around through out the series is a f#$%&@ joke.

I heard there is spin-off named Alpha is coming which is set in the Noblesse world.

Feb 13, 2019 4:16 AM
Jul 2018
@Vivekananda I remember reading Rai adventure. Is that the same spin-off.
Well I would be looking forward to story of ''Noblesse'' daily life. I wonder what are they doing everyday in their realm. Kael probably just sitting down under the waterfall like always anyway. XD
Feb 13, 2019 5:11 AM

Jul 2015
Kazra07 said:
@Vivekananda I remember reading Rai adventure. Is that the same spin-off.
Well I would be looking forward to story of ''Noblesse'' daily life. I wonder what are they doing everyday in their realm. Kael probably just sitting down under the waterfall like always anyway. XD

No this is a new one coming.

Feb 22, 2019 1:07 PM

Aug 2015
Wtf? as the others already said, this ending just left us with more questions than a satisfactory end.

I never thought that the ending of one of the first webtoons or manga which i first started reading since 2012 would turn out to be one of the worst ever.thoroughly disappointed

3/10 for this chapter

7/10 for the whole series overall(only because the first few arcs were memorable for me)
Mar 29, 2019 9:45 AM
Jul 2016
Yet another manhwa that went to shit and didn't explain anything.
3/10

I hope the writer goes to taiwan, he really needs to get some balls.
May 13, 2019 8:54 PM

Jan 2017
When MAL gonna make it Finished?
May 26, 2019 4:01 PM

Feb 2013
At least nobody died!
Jun 7, 2019 7:01 PM

May 2008
Ahmad_o said:
When MAL gonna make it Finished?

Yeah. Been sitting on my list for a few months now.
Jun 12, 2019 4:31 PM

Jun 2011
cop out ending lol this sucks.. I didn't want Rai and everyone to die just like that in the last chapter, but doesn't mean that building up a sad ending just to release an epilogue where everyone's alive is better.

This has been a journey, been years since I started reading Noblesse.. it was one of my very first webtoon and got me into the world of webtoon. I liked the series a lot at the beginning, fresh concept, great comedy, nice art and characters.. but as time passes, the story has gotten a lot more one-dimensional and therefore very boring to read, I don't really care about the whole human side of thing to be frank, and I hated every kids from Rai's school.. they were always very cringy for some reason, only there to give Rai the "friendship speeches".. Siwoon had potential at the beginning but the author didn't know where to go with him, unfortunately.

And then there's tons of the other pairings that also ended up going nowhere smh.. what a huge disappointment.

Most likely will never reread this work in full ever, but there are still really good parts here and there. Franky has been one of my absolute joy in reading this webtoon, he's just awesome all around.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 5, 2020 6:43 AM
Feb 2019
I think the author could have made the epilogue as an alternate ending where the characters survive instead of keeping it part of the main series. Then create additional works where the characters just live their lives since thats what many of fans liked . Anyways I thought the story great overall except for when Rai was slow to save the day.
Sep 17, 2020 2:40 AM
Sep 2020
on the other side I feel disappointed with the story above chapter 400s. In another side, I still repeat reading this story and I don't remember how many times I have repeated it. Honestly, chapters under 400 have a lot of theory to solve and that's what makes Noblesse so interesting. the author have a chance to make the next hundreds of chapters to solve and explain all the mysteries. but all we got was a fight that even took up 100 chapters with a very absurd ending. tao takes time to find the real identity of ksa agents, but he can hack a nuclear in no time ??? 😩 I even liked this series so much even i made my own storyline I🙃🙃
Dec 30, 2020 7:44 PM
Dec 2020
*** "WHY RAIZEL, MUZAKA, DKK STILL ALIVE AFTER HOLDING RUDALS THAT DESTROY THE CITY?"
I was also confused at that time, why they were still alive
But, after being unable to sleep for a long time because of thinking, I finally made up a theory
Know the bloodstone?
Yepz, bloodstone
Will that bloodstone keep them alive? How to?
Yep, you can. It was mentioned in a previous chapter, that Frankenstein wanted to research bloodstones to prolong the life of his master.
And in the epilogue chapter, you can see an object that looks like snow which is also similar to a bloodstone, but this time the bloodstone is not lifted up, but falls like rain.

Then, why does bloodstone do it?
* I warn again, this is only theory. I leave the truth to the original author
Rai, Muzaka, et al themselves have defeated an enemy who uses this bloodstone, and it is quite difficult, even practically impossible.
As an object of immense power, which one could use in the wrong way to fulfill his desires, it can't be that bloodstone only allows himself to be used by others like that?
Wait, does bloodstone have a mind of its own? How can?
Of course, I can
We take the example of Darkspear, Frankenstein's flagship weapon

Even the enemy admitted, that Darkspear seemed to have a mind of its own
Wouldn't it be strange, if an object much stronger than Darkspear, didn't have that kind of power?
I can conclude that the bloodstone provides a kind of *** "reciprocal relationship" *** for someone who stops abusing himself, by giving a second chance, by restoring his body and life as before fighting the abuser.
If there are other theories, please submit them in the comments column.
Aug 28, 2021 2:05 AM
May 2020
oh my what a cliffhanger and quiet confusing it leaves to more questions than answers, like I don't know whether it's the kids imaginations or real, then there goes Franky trying to find out what happened to rai.
this is quiet disappointing but at the same satisfying, well we have our own tastes
Jul 13, 2022 6:47 AM
Oct 2018
I don't even understand this ending anymore lmao. Already saw those red particles (one where it appears if a noble is dying) which probably came from Rai. Then suddenly he appears right in front of the kids. And Frankie in the end made me think if Rai actually died which means the kids was just hallucinating him or smth. Or maybe he actually survived, and Frankie wants to find out how it happened. This ending and epilogue is shit lol. Oh well Raskreia waifu is alive and Garda is happily laughing. Still frustrating that M21 never found out his name and his comrades'
Jan 19, 2023 11:47 AM
Jun 2022
2 random groups fighting. The main character has very little screen time. Even TenTen in Naruto appeared more.
Oh what? This finale is ridiculous...
Feb 14, 2023 6:07 PM
Feb 2023
Mangaka is frightened by the reader's reaction.
Sep 14, 2023 4:44 PM

May 2021
And everyone died the end
Really went down hill as it progressed
Inhales oxygen

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noblesse Chapter 488 Discussion

solazora - Nov 20, 2017

4 by Karva1 »»
Sep 14, 2023 4:39 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Chapter 349 Discussion

zat-bust - Dec 15, 2014

9 by Karva1 »»
Sep 14, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Chapter 280 Discussion

Zhou - Apr 15, 2013

9 by Karva1 »»
Sep 11, 2023 1:46 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Chapter 71 Discussion

Rasco - Feb 19, 2012

3 by Karva1 »»
Sep 10, 2023 3:35 PM

Poll: » Noblesse Chapter 333 Discussion

solazora - Aug 11, 2014

7 by Yurt03 »»
Jan 14, 2023 5:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.