Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 29, 2018 11:04 AM

Sep 2015
HYPE HYPE HYPE LET'S GO BOIIIIIIS
Dec 29, 2018 11:57 AM

Jul 2016
This was actually a really nice surprise. Really looking forward to it!
Dec 29, 2018 12:03 PM

May 2016
does it follow any particular continuity? I've only seen fate/zero, UBW, and apocrypha

Dec 29, 2018 12:15 PM

Sep 2015
Ponds667 said:
does it follow any particular continuity? I've only seen fate/zero, UBW, and apocrypha

Takes place before and during Fate/stay night.
Dec 29, 2018 2:11 PM

Aug 2015
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one
Dec 29, 2018 6:35 PM
Aug 2018
A good surprise indeed!
Dec 30, 2018 4:55 AM

Jul 2013
HELL YES!!! Rejoice, brethren, gotta love some Lord El-Melloi II~

Dec 30, 2018 5:04 AM
Aug 2015
Ponds667 said:

Fate/Zero and Fate/UBW should be enough (and even UBW I don't think is all that necessary)
Dec 30, 2018 8:12 PM

Jul 2016
What is this, and where can it be watched?

Dec 30, 2018 8:25 PM

Sep 2015
mutsuto said:

Waver as Lord El-Melloi II, from what I gather a pseudo detective series (I could be wrong) which takes place before and during Fate/stay night (as far as the LN goes) and I don't think it aired yet but I don't think any official streaming services got it so... sail the seas my friend.
Dec 30, 2018 11:21 PM

Jul 2016
Draconix814 said:
mutsuto said:

Waver as Lord El-Melloi II, from what I gather a pseudo detective series (I could be wrong) which takes place before and during Fate/stay night (as far as the LN goes) and I don't think it aired yet but I don't think any official streaming services got it so... sail the seas my friend.
I'm asking for a torrent link if it exists, because I was unable to find one.

Dec 31, 2018 3:05 AM

Jul 2013
It is normal if the thing I'm looking forward the most of this one are Luvia's scenes?
Anyway, let the hype go wild.
Dec 31, 2018 3:37 AM
Jul 2017
How they will manage to adapt 8 LN volumes into a special?
Dec 31, 2018 4:27 AM

Apr 2016
Musego said:
How they will manage to adapt 8 LN volumes into a special?

No one ever said they want to adapt 7 volumes into a special.
Dec 31, 2018 7:55 AM

Sep 2015
mutsuto said:
Draconix814 said:

Because it hadn't aired yet. Now it did but I don't do torrents, sorry bud.
Jan 1, 2019 9:34 AM

Mar 2009
It was ok.
I miss the old sweet Waver.
This one reminds me a bit of a friendlier Severus Snape.
Thats not bad- but its also not the Waver that I loved so much in Fate Zero. There were some flashes of him in this guy (here & there).
Hopefully more of the old Waver will show up in the series that is slated for (I think it was June or July?) this coming summer.
I'm interested in Gray's back story, as well as why her face bothers him (she looks like several of the saber class versions, though I assume she's a homunculus or something (maybe reanimated or something- though if he couldn't revive the cat, it's unlikely he could revive a human. Maybe she's a demon, or something?) to that effect).
This episode was more depressing (the situation with the cat) than I expected.

mutsuto said:
Draconix814 said:

To add to what Draconix814 said: Its also against this site's rules to post links to illegal (fan-subbed/ripped ect) content. I can tell you (VIA a PM) where I just watched (streamed-not torrent-ed; sorry) it, if you want to stream & have yet to see it.
Just PM me, if you want the link.
It's better than nothing- And if you want t watch it badly enough you can always stream then find the torrent later.
Jan 1, 2019 11:54 AM

Oct 2017
mutsuto said:

Ever heard of nyaa ?
Jan 1, 2019 4:09 PM

Jul 2016
windeen-windy said:
It was ok.
Thats not bad- but its also not the Waver that I loved so much in Fate Zero. There were some flashes of him in this guy (here & there).
Hopefully more of the old Waver will show up in the series that is slated for (I think it was June or July?) this coming summer.
I'm interested in Gray's back story, as well as why her face bothers him (she looks like several of the saber class versions, though I assume she's a homunculus or something (maybe reanimated or something- though if he couldn't revive the cat, it's unlikely he could revive a human. Maybe she's a demon, or something?) to that effect).

mutsuto said:

To add to what Draconix814 said: Its also against this site's rules to post links to illegal (fan-subbed/ripped ect) content. I can tell you (VIA a PM) where I just watched (streamed-not torrent-ed; sorry) it, if you want to stream & have yet to see it.
It's better than nothing- And if you want t watch it badly enough you can always stream then find the torrent later.
RainyShadow said:
mutsuto said:

Ever heard of nyaa ?
Check my post time. At the time of submission a torrent on nyaa did not exist, Horrible had not ripped it, CR did not host it, nor had CR announced they were simulcasting it.

Jan 2, 2019 4:55 AM

Mar 2009
mutsuto said:
windeen-windy said:
It was ok.

RainyShadow said:

Ever heard of nyaa ?
Check my post time. At the time of submission a torrent on nyaa did not exist, Horrible had not ripped it, CR did not host it, nor had CR announced they were simulcasting it.

Why did you quote me, as well?
I didn't mention nyaa or whatever it is....

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lord El-Melloi II-sei no Jikenbo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2018

86 by Karva1 »»
Feb 24, 7:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.