Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jan 3, 2019 12:42 PM

Jan 2014
I really liked this show, never thought I'd get into a yuri anime.

Anyone know of any news on a 2nd season?
I'm not really into reading manga so it would be really disappointing if this is where the story ends as an anime.
jasonvorheas24Jan 3, 2019 12:48 PM
Jan 3, 2019 11:00 PM

Jul 2016
... And the thing I was wondering some eps. ago came to the surface... what will Touko do once the festival is over? since by that time she'll have her sister's goal accomplished, I wonder what will be her new purpose of existing.
Honestly, I hope Yuu can help her by that time since I'm afraid about what she might do. I mean, the scene where she was looking at the train tracks made me feel a bit nervous. Thing that only increased when she took one step forward when the train was coming.
I just hope her dilemma to not be so deep like to consider such things.

And well, regarding the episode, It was a really good one although it didn't felt as a finale for obvious reasons. I wish we could have seen the play but since they would have had to rush things for that to happen, I think it was a good decision to not do so. However, now I'm really considering reading the manga, what's more, I really hope this anime gets a second season anytime soon.

The final sequence at the aquarium was beautiful and the "date" Yuu and Touko had was sweet as well. I also liked the little practice they had for the play. And although it felt a bit incomplete, I think the little "improvisation" they did will serve as a foundation for Touko to realize that she can be a new different person without remorse, a person she truly wants to be and not an imposed one.

Overall, it was a very interesting series with lots of enjoyable episodes. Yuu was such a well written characters I absolutely loved all her scenes through the entire show.
The cast was also very nice. I was so interested in knowing more about most of them too. Yeah, as a whole, this anime was a very pleasant experience.

8/10
SouthRzVaJan 3, 2019 11:07 PM
Jan 5, 2019 4:52 AM
Jan 2018
jasonvorheas24 said:
I really liked this show, never thought I'd get into a yuri anime.

Anyone know of any news on a 2nd season?
I'm not really into reading manga so it would be really disappointing if this is where the story ends as an anime.

No point waiting for news on season 2 the manga hasn't finished yet and not enough material for a 2nd . The mange is monthly and will end this year
Jan 5, 2019 8:41 PM

Oct 2008
Last episode feels incomplete but damn! the Aquarium animation is PA works level! so top quality!
5/5.
8/10.

Jan 6, 2019 3:43 AM
Jan 2017
Just finished the last ep and damn that ending spent the whole thing waiting on Yuuuuuuuuuu to say those 3 words at the end not it's time to change trains :'( guess it's onto the manga now. Certaunly one of the best character developments I've seen in a romance anime in a while. Really hope there will be a season 2
I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes

That way I wouldn't have to have any goddamn stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life
Jan 6, 2019 6:52 AM
Oct 2018
Anyone know the title of the last song played in this episode during the aquarium scene?
Jan 6, 2019 8:16 AM

Feb 2014
This is how Yuri should be!!

Character development and pace, their relationship and strong bonds and no forced drama whatsoever makes this anime a hidden gem
Jan 6, 2019 10:13 AM
Jan 2018
matias067 said:
Last episode feels incomplete but damn! the Aquarium animation is PA works level! so top quality!
5/5.
8/10.

That's because it is incomplete the story has no ending as of yet
Jan 6, 2019 10:51 AM

Sep 2015
xscetia23 said:
Anyone know the title of the last song played in this episode during the aquarium scene?

It's "Suki, Igai no Kotoba de" sung by Yuu and Touko's VA
Jan 6, 2019 12:14 PM
Oct 2018
Ivanovskaya said:
xscetia23 said:

It's "Suki, Igai no Kotoba de" sung by Yuu and Touko's VA

That song really fit the acquarium scene showcasing their really cute and adorable moments. Thanks for sharing
Jan 7, 2019 3:55 AM

Apr 2016
This obviously isn't a perfect relationship. Both Yuu and Touko are flawed as lovers even if they never met each other.

However, the contrast between the two is still nicely and originally written despite being a cliché of opposites attract. Honestly, we don't know if Touko's feelings have changed. We still don't know if Touko wants Yuu to never fall in love or not. That leaves some mystery. Yuu, on the other hand, has demonstrated that she is perhaps falling in love, but won't attempt to or accept it because she doesn't want to lose Yuu.

Yuu and Sayaki are very similar. Both are very kind to Touko's feelings. Both are sacrificing what they really want so Touko could be happy. These two people are ideal lovers. People who would sacrifice, so the other would be happy.

However, that isn't an ideal relationship. I have trouble figuring out who this story is more focused on Yuu or Touko.

Yuu has a lot to learn about herself, but she is also pretty rational and logical. I think she can figure herself out pretty well though not completely. She was always on the quest to find true love, and understanding her own feelings. Unfortunately for her, she possibly found love with a person who isn't ideal for her.

Touko… it's just kind of a bit too deep at this moment. She's just complex at the moment. Her character is understandable, but I don't want to go on and on.

I like Sayaka, and she is the easiest to read. She also understands herself the most. Her character was quickly explained when she confided in the coffee shop owner. She understands herself. No confusion about her feelings. She knows what she wants, and she understands what Touko wants.

I think the side characters also have very intersting stories. Maki is interesting. The basketball couple is interesting. The teacher and coffee shop owner couple is interesting. All of them are. I think the writer created a nice little world of different relationships.
[
Jan 7, 2019 4:23 AM
May 2016
am i the only one who got the show ruined for them by this ending? i was loving this anime, 9/10, was loving this episode too, then that credits roll started playing and the disappointment and frustration started setting in..
1/5 episode, i don't even know what to give the anime overall with an ending like that, i was loving this so much, beautiful story accurately detailing the intricacies of love, realizing who you are, and learning the true feelings for those around you then it had to leave it off right at the brink of the climax
Jan 7, 2019 8:43 AM

Jul 2010
Their unhealthy relationship makes it kind of hard to ship them. Still liked the series though. It's so nice finally having a well-done yuri anime. 8/10
Jan 7, 2019 9:03 AM

Sep 2009
DumpsterKing said:
Statchana said:
damn, that was the end...? I really had my hopes up for this show :< really hope and OVA will come and gimme some closure.. guess its 6/10 :(
You could go read the manga.

Mmmh, but I really enjoy animes. Because of the animation, voice acting and music.
Sure I could. Sure. But might not want to :"D
I'll just be more sad if it ends the same way...
I was just really hoping there would be more... There was darker themes in it, and we only got a glimpse of them.. :<

Check out~ ♥ Some quality AMV:s made with love ♥ My Youtube
Jan 7, 2019 10:10 AM
Sep 2018
Statchana said:
DumpsterKing said:
You could go read the manga.

Mmmh, but I really enjoy animes. Because of the animation, voice acting and music.
I was just really hoping there would be more... There was darker themes in it, and we only got a glimpse of them.. :<
the manga's definitely going to have a conclusive ending but, we might never get a second season. It's up to you.
Jan 10, 2019 2:24 AM

Sep 2009
DumpsterKing said:
Statchana said:

the manga's definitely going to have a conclusive ending but, we might never get a second season. It's up to you.

ooh, that's a different story then :) u should've said so in the first place ;)

Check out~ ♥ Some quality AMV:s made with love ♥ My Youtube
Jan 14, 2019 4:20 AM

Oct 2007
Shiroanon said:
am i the only one who got the show ruined for them by this ending? i was loving this anime, 9/10, was loving this episode too, then that credits roll started playing and the disappointment and frustration started setting in..
1/5 episode, i don't even know what to give the anime overall with an ending like that, i was loving this so much, beautiful story accurately detailing the intricacies of love, realizing who you are, and learning the true feelings for those around you then it had to leave it off right at the brink of the climax

It's a bit disappointing that they never showed the play. But I think it's still better to not show than to rush it and we end up with a messed up story.

There's plenty of source material left, so we will probably get a season 2. :)
Jan 15, 2019 10:49 AM

Jan 2013
what a killjoy letdown. went from hero to zero. nothing got resolved properly. waste of time and resources.
Jan 20, 2019 1:28 AM

Jul 2016
It's too unfinished. I can only give this a 6.
Jan 29, 2019 4:59 PM

Sep 2011
Are you serious?! This is where they end it? :( I mean it was beautiful, but damn, I wish they stopped at a different point. I'll have to read the manga, that's for sure.

I loved this show very much. I can say without a doubt that this wasn't what I was expecting, not such an original shoujo ai story, or any romance story for that matter. The presentation, the facial expressions, the intimate scenes, they were done all so well with such a great story. The interactions between the couple were almost always very adorable, with Yuu's often blank expression and Touko's embarassment especially being quite fun.
Yuu was easily my favorite here, pretty much every moment with her was enjoyable. She was written really well, especially considering the situation she found herself in. I'm rooting for her to realize and admit her love, so that we can get a happy ending for both of them (with Touko understanding who she wants to be as well)

One thing I would have preferred not to be this way was the whole scene about Touko saying that love is a shackle to bind Yuu to herself. It really seemed like even the love she felt for Yuu was fake, but the episodes that followed (and this one as well) showed that that is actually the most (or only) real feeling of hers, at least that's what she believes.
I'm also not a fan of love triangles, in fact, I hate them. While I liked Sayaka as a character, I found myself getting annoyed by her many times, especially when she was clearly jealous and trying to push Yuu aside (albeit for a somewhat understandable reason). Still, I know that it's rare to see a romance where there isn't a third person, but at least I'm sure she won't actually interfere much, seeing how Yuu is the only one Touko cares about.

The way it stands I'm giving this anime a 9/10, mainly for the negatives I mentioned, but I'm glad I gave this show a chance, as there aren't many actually good love stories and shoujo ai around. I'll have to read the manga unless they announce a second season soon.
Now, if only they finally adapted Girl Friends as well...
Feb 4, 2019 6:57 PM

Jun 2012
Kashimashi held a special place in my heart for the longest time. A unique yuri story in the anime sphere for how forthright it was without the baggage of social stigma, ambiguity, or one of the main characters dying

So I absolutely mean this when I say Bloom Into You now also holds a special place for me, despite forgoing Kashimashi's simplicity. Anyone expecting a to-the-point romance will quickly find that Bloom Into You is instead a love story tied to a journey of self-discovery

The anime is meticulous without getting caught up in itself. The groundwork for where the various character arcs will lead is sharp and clear, but it never mistakes the foundation for the pillars. Every moment that passes is more insight into a character, impeccably tied to a gauntlet of emotions from fear to admiration to envy to bliss. It's complexity without convolution and the show is wonderfully natural for it

The story is also a masterclass in handling same-sex stigmas. It does not coy toward adverse, real reactions to the subject, but it never defines the characters. Hetero-sex couples are likewise portrayed as just couples; Bloom Into You has a focus without pretending nothing exists out of its bounds

If there were was anything I had to point out that bothered me, it's how the show's emotional peak happened at episode 6. But to call episode 7 onward weak would be incorrect. The anime is splendid throughout

I'm going to give Bloom Into You an A-

the only reason I'm not rating this higher is because I want to see where this all ends. I know the manga is not finished yet though, so I'm hoping Troyca will let the manga finish first. Please do the right thing, Troyca
Feb 5, 2019 6:11 AM

Apr 2015
1. This is NOT an ending at all. This is the sad element which haunts all anime 'adaptations'. Please lord, give us the season 2.

2. Anime should make you feel. In some way or another...it should make you feel in a certain way, not too untoward from the way the writers intended, it should facilitate those feelings.

3. I have a girl I like, I liked her for more than a year. Can't get serious with her though, for outside circumstances stand between. The last time I met her was in an aquarium, with other guys and girls in a trip. It will be the last time in two years. Imagine how I felt while watching the last episode? While I saw the tropical fish? While Yuu and Touko walked down the corridor inside the water? I mean, this is cheating right? It's not the anime itself that made me 'feel', it's mostly my personal issues combined with some triggers in the show. I couldn't help 'feeling' it though.

4. The whole play arc is quite crude. This is not to say that the metaphor itself is inaccurate, or absurd; I think good in-universe stories, like these ones, should be more vague. It should be like a fairy tale, the characters should be different, the plot different, with just the necessary parts of the metaphor intact, so the viewer can feel the surreal effect. This though was too specific, the character in the play felt too much like the character outside the play; the mystical, detached sense was erased, and the only thing left in the metaphor was was accuracy.

5. In good works of narrative art, even in 'throwaway' works like doujinshi, every action, every line of dialogue should be impactful, or at least feel impactful. It should feel significant. This is how it's done. It's not like, well, every piece of the show was perfect. Say, the parts with the glasses guy, they were actual 'throwaway'; he added nothing to the show, as he didn't fit the show's tone, and simultaneously he was not shown enough to realise the intended effect of lightening up the show. They were bad. But in the good episodes, like the 2nd, 4th, and last episodes for instance, it worked.

6. I didn't empathize to the 'beta couple'-sensei and the coffee lady- as I would have liked. They kind of just existed, I understood why they existed, and that was it.

7. The scenes with the train, the scene with Touko in Sayaka's eye, they are one of the best scenes I ever watched in anime.

8. Merry x Renko? or Mokou x Keine?

9. I've discovered a man like no other man
I've discovered a man like no other man
I've discovered a man like no other man
I've found a love to love like no other can

7-8/10.
Feb 7, 2019 12:04 AM
Jan 2018
Shiroanon said:

Even if the manga was finished . I doubt they would have adapted it fully all at once they would have most likely done the same thing here . Too see the reaction and see if it's actually worth thier time in adapting it all first
Feb 7, 2019 11:44 AM

Apr 2015
Mattinator95 said:
Shiroanon said:

Even if the manga was finished . I doubt they would have adapted it fully all at once they would have most likely done the same thing here . Too see the reaction and see if it's actually worth thier time in adapting it all first

If the manga was finished this wouldn't have been adapted. That's how it works
Feb 7, 2019 12:12 PM
Jan 2018
Lanz said:
Mattinator95 said:

If the manga was finished this wouldn't have been adapted. That's how it works

Yep most probably . Then we get 3D kanjo no clue how that getting a full adaption
Feb 13, 2019 2:59 PM

Jul 2011
One of my friends recommended me the manga a few years ago, but I never got the chance to actually read it, so when the anime was announced I thought that would be my chance to finally get into the series.

I had a few minor gripes with some of the earlier episodes/certain characters, but overall I'm genuinely pleased at how much I enjoyed this show. Overall just really well written and presented from the story to the characters. Will definitely continue with the manga now. In fact, will probably just read it it from the beginning. :)
Feb 13, 2019 4:54 PM

Jan 2012
WTF kind of ending is that!?

It feels like they just abruptly killed it off 2 episodes too soon.

P.S. Koyomi is best girl.
NyaaFeb 13, 2019 4:59 PM
Feb 17, 2019 8:51 PM

Aug 2013
I'll tell you what, I was originally going to write this show off as nothing special. Better than say, Citrus, but just seemed like the characters were just as edgy and tropy as every other yuri show that's let me down recently.

But that certainly turned around at about episode 10 or so. As soon as they went to the training camp and you learn a lot more about Nanami wanting to be her sister, and then learning about how her sister was totally different around other people, and how this all connected back to Nanami and the play.

After that I got hooked. It was in the last arc there that our two MCs really started developing in a truly unique way and I was itching to see how it plays out. I dont think I've felt so cucked by an ending in a long time. I was practically screaming what the fuck?!?!?! I want to see how the play goes now!!!

Really hope to see a second season, and if not I'll 100% be turning to the manga.
Feb 18, 2019 1:24 PM
Jul 2018
This show was absolutely amazing, with some of the best characters and direction I've seen in any media. The two main characters in particular were really strong, but side characters like Sayaka were also great and had an impact on the plot.

Shouldn't be so surprised since the mangaka is very talented and has knowledge of the genre and exactly what she wants to do. Will definitely be checking that out.
Feb 18, 2019 4:07 PM

Apr 2012
Definitely one of the best romantic shows of 2018. In a sense, I can even call this show my “perfect yuri”, since Nakatani-sensei was able to do her work extraordinarily resonating with the audience of any sexuality or gender identity, without overloading story with fetishes with unrealistic melodrama. I am extremely glad that for the first time in a long time I saw a yuri title, which had a deep plot, wthich didn't think that some lesbians are enough to attract viewers.

9/10. Practically 10, but some moments seemed to me "too clever", and therefore weighting romance.

FuMomo-kun said:
The teacher is bisexual. I have never seen an anime with a bi character. (Although, I have seen ones where the sexualities are not clearly defined.)

In fact, there are a lot more bisexual characters in anime than strictly homosexual characters. This is due both to the Japanese perception of homosexuality and to practical goals such as fulfilling otaku fantasies or writing the addition of a gratuitous yuri element to pure hetero stories. At the same time, I completely agree with the theory that the teacher is bisexual, as the image of her completely relaxed relationship with Miyako easily fits into the idea that she is simply experiencing internal homophobia and trying to convince herself that she is completely heterosexual, just her girlfriend are"special".

Ragna92 said:
Teacher turns out to be bi? Reminder that Bi people do exist.

Bisexuals exist, just shipers remember this only when it comes to the "initially" heterosexual character. If the originally declared gay character hints at their bisexuality, then this is perceived as homophobia and death of the author.

When at Scum Witch there was hope that MC would choose another girl, it was perceived very happily and people gladly speculated that she was bisexual. But when the author decided to “make” the bisexual girl who was already declared as a lesbian, this caused a huge scandal and accusations of“lesbian correction”, so in the sequel she had to invent a token lesbian character (also a teacher, lol) to bring them together.
RobertBobertFeb 18, 2019 4:33 PM
Feb 21, 2019 10:35 PM

Dec 2016
Wow this is the easiest 10/10 Ive ever give. This story is so beautiful to watch Yuu develop from start to finish. I feel like Maki. I am really glad they didnt rush the play in the last episode. Huge cliff hanger now though, please please please please please if there is a god please season 2!!!!!
Feb 23, 2019 1:40 AM

Jan 2013
All I want to say is: POOR SAYAKA, really

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Feb 28, 2019 7:59 PM

Jun 2015
i really wanna give this anime a higher rating but the pacing and ending, i feel like this anime was cut way too short.
we didn't even get to see the play happen which we saw being worked on for like 5 episodes..
Mar 1, 2019 12:49 AM
Sep 2018
saengdao said:
i really wanna give this anime a higher rating but the pacing and ending, i feel like this anime was cut way too short.
we didn't even get to see the play happen which we saw being worked on for like 5 episodes.
You can always read the manga.
Mar 1, 2019 5:53 AM

Jun 2015
DumpsterKing said:
saengdao said:
we didn't even get to see the play happen which we saw being worked on for like 5 episodes.
You can always read the manga.

that's the plan, 13 episodes wasnt quite enough for what i wanted
Mar 2, 2019 6:17 AM

Jun 2012
I loved this! Everything was handled with the right amount of subtlety, romance, and pacing (against the grain maybe for this, but at least I thought so). I LOVE both main characters, personality-wise and as characters. Every Yuu x Touko scene was almost perfect. I even thought the ending was fine since the whole point of revising the play was to get Touko to understand who she is now is who she is as a person, and that person is perfect even with flaws. And also to serve as the point when Yuu recognized that she really did love Touko, which pretty much happens. I've seen some people who've read the manga say the play is a big deal, so I'll have that to look forward to on the next adaptation if I don't read it first.

My only minor gripe with this show was how like half the cast was revealed to be a lesbian or at least bi, and all in one episode. Felt awkward, but I guess that's a staple of shoujo ai so whatever. Also they didn't really do anything with Sayaka, but maybe she has more of a part to play later in the story.

Probably 9/10, but I may 10/10 this. This show made me so so happy.
EternalSerenityMar 4, 2019 10:48 AM
Mar 2, 2019 6:55 AM
Mar 2017
Not a big fan of Yuri anime but this one is quite interesting. Looking forward for a 2nd Season.

8/10
Mar 13, 2019 3:25 AM

Jun 2011
This is, without a doubt, the best romance I've seen in years, that doesn't make me cringe and want to gouge my eyes out. Second half was a little more generic as many have noted, like introducing many more lesbians into the series revolving lesbianism, and a stage play that plays out almost exactly like their reality.. the series was playing out according to each of their dilemmas instead of them going along with whatever comes to them, it feels a little too convenient. However it doesn't go down the path of cliches, instead use those generic scenarios to their advantage.

The best part about all this is that you can tell the characters have.. character, they're not cardboard cutout, generic one dimensional badass, damsel in distress, and whatnot. They actually have a role in the series to play, and not just there to look cute. I couldn't count how many series I've dropped recently because there's barely any substance in the writing beyond the artstyle.

One thing I am not too fond of though, is Saeki's role in the series.. It really feels like she's just there to be kind of annoying. I don't think she has done much so far in the series, for all the screen time she's getting.

Hopefully this gets another season, it definitely deserves it. Now, off to the manga.. (for the curious, according to bakaupdate the anime ended at chapter 24)
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 15, 2019 3:07 AM

Jan 2017
Such an awesome show. I enjoyed so much that I picked up the manga. The ending sequence was so artfully done that it took my breath away. Even the play itself was so meaningful.
Mar 17, 2019 10:22 PM

May 2012
The perspective vision on this last episode was totally magnificent to be honest! Really wonderful I must say, and while we didn't see the actual performance and this also doesn't really feels like a true ending, it did had a great feel over the whole character development and coming down to her true self!

I must say for a very "yuri" focused anime, this presented a lot more in terms of psychologically problems and romance than a lot of other anime that I've seen.

Quite liked the progression of all the characters involved and well I really do hope to see a sequel to this to have a sort of closure to the whole play and perhaps even further closure? Or will I have to read the manga for that, I might to be honest as it really does seem interesting and it's quite something if I say so myself.

All in all I had a great watch and do hope for a sequel!
May 15, 2019 8:33 PM
Apr 2019
Need sequel for this.
May 27, 2019 3:25 PM
Dec 2018
damn this show was so boring. Not so much to drop it, but still I'm happy it's over.
Jun 1, 2019 6:18 PM

Nov 2015
Damn, wanted to see how the play turned out and how Touko's personality changes if Yuu convinced her to be who she truly wants to be before the penguin show. Guess its time to read the manga!

Katsura janai, Zura da

Jun 3, 2019 12:49 PM

Sep 2012
nooooo this ends 2early, they can't end it before the play, cruel cliffhanger
Jul 31, 2019 11:25 AM

Jul 2016
I liked it, but I feel like it would have been better to have the play as the ending...
Aug 1, 2019 6:58 AM
Sep 2018
StufedAnmalQueen said:
I liked it, but I feel like it would have been better to have the play as the ending...
The play doesn't really serve as an ending considering what happens immediately afterwards. It would also mess with the pacing of the season if they tried to squeeze it in and there wouldn't be enough material for a possible season 2.
Aug 1, 2019 5:52 PM

Jul 2016
DumpsterKing said:
StufedAnmalQueen said:
The play doesn't really serve as an ending considering what happens immediately afterwards. It would also mess with the pacing of the season if they tried to squeeze it in and there wouldn't be enough material for a possible season 2.

I haven't read the manga, but I just feel like it that would have been a better ending considering what happened at the end.
Sep 24, 2019 9:12 PM

Sep 2016
Meeeeh what is this abrupt ending.

I'll read the manga...once it's completed.

For now I can't really find myself giving this show an 8, because it just stopped halfway before resolving anything really ._.

I mean yeah, idyllic date, smily smiley, happy happey, but in the end she still didn't solve her identity crisis.
And neither we saw the play, or the destiny of the others, especially Sayaka.
There's too much still going.

This barely come to the end of the world building, then went full in the drama just to drop in the first chapter of the resolution and then cut out.

Still a solid 7/10, visuals and music were astounding, and the story was overall well written (at least the part we got to see)
bruh
Oct 23, 2019 12:43 AM
Oct 2019
Why it must finish at there? I feel like I’m falling in love again when i watch this anime. I hope it will be the continuous for this anime.
Oct 24, 2019 8:59 AM

Sep 2016
aziiza76 said:
Why it must finish at there? I feel like I’m falling in love again when i watch this anime. I hope it will be the continuous for this anime.

It's made on purpose, so you go and read the manga.

Personally, I still think this is kind of a low blow, ending abruptly right after introducing the main drama part.
bruh
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Romances On A Similar Level To Bloom Into You?

Enderobot - May 2

10 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
May 4, 2:06 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2018

112 by oDaw1 »»
May 3, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2018

199 by Worsethansoap »»
Mar 24, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2018

89 by CeliaOffcial »»
Jan 22, 3:05 AM

» anime or manga

kotosugu - Oct 12, 2023

17 by Atsunome »»
Jan 10, 8:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.