Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 5, 2018 9:47 PM

Feb 2017
idk if its only me but i feel like this story tries so hard to imply that all the bad things that happened in the story is ms's fault which i found to be totally wrong as he did practically nothing illegal or wrong i mean he lived his life leisurely because he had the capability and skills to achieve that,i get it that he became a playboy but that's not a like bad thing and its not like he forced everyone to had his way with them.

Its the other people fault for being dumb and stupid and makes their lives miserable such as his childhood friend who failed to get a girl and the girl who committed suicide or his wife who dosnt looks happy to be with him.

I get it that the girl 'might' not have committed suicide if mc has spoken to her or counseled her but cmon be realistic.

Nobody in real life gives a damn about anybody, even your parents will leave you after sometime and here you are expecting help from some childhood friend.

And in the end he does go out of his way to save this dumb girl and marries her even though i failed to find romance from mc towards her, it looked WAY one sided, only the girl likes him and he just go along with her so she wont commit suicide....thats just so bad...he does not even love her and is just coupling and getting even married in the end just so she can live...thats one sided cuz i dont think he even loves her.

English isnt my main language so i donnu if i was able to explain what im trying to...im just saying that nobody gives a damn about anybody and thats how it should be. you gotta be independent but this manga implies that we should help others without caring about ourselves.

Dec 5, 2018 11:40 PM

Nov 2014
I agree that this whole blaming everything on him was stupid and there was nothing wrong with his lifestyle. It was his choice and he shouldn't be responsible for stupidity of other people. His feeling bad inside was alright, but other people accusing him was not.

I disagree with everything else. It was some time since I read it, but I don't remember final feeling one-sided. About real life comment... well, your life sucks I guess?

Moral of the story was what it was. It's author's decision and I'm ok with it, even if I'm not exactly happy how he forced it by splitting everything into 'right' and 'wrong'.
Dec 7, 2018 12:54 AM

Feb 2017
Terkhev said:
I agree that this whole blaming everything on him was stupid and there was nothing wrong with his lifestyle. It was his choice and he shouldn't be responsible for stupidity of other people. His feeling bad inside was alright, but other people accusing him was not.

I disagree with everything else. It was some time since I read it, but I don't remember final feeling one-sided. About real life comment... well, your life sucks I guess?

Moral of the story was what it was. It's author's decision and I'm ok with it, even if I'm not exactly happy how he forced it by splitting everything into 'right' and 'wrong'.

Lol my life sucks huh? well i guess too.

but i gonna keep firm on my believe that nobody actually cares about anybody in this world unless they are of some use. its alright if you dnt agree.

And i also think it was one sided cuz i failed to find anything from the mc's point of view which supports that he had romantic feelings towards that girl who he ended up saving. to me it felt like she just burned herself on the mc.

if you think he had some feelings towards her other than sympathy than feel free to pin point any chapter of page from the manga ^_-

Jun 17, 2019 6:41 AM
Aug 2014
Wasn't she murdered?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Chapter 22 Discussion

Shakkin-shitsuji - May 2, 2014

46 by Gollo_1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 6:07 AM

Poll: » Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Chapter 21 Discussion

live2win - Apr 17, 2014

14 by Gollo_1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 3:54 AM

Poll: » Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Chapter 20 Discussion

live2win - Apr 9, 2014

10 by Gollo_1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 3:48 AM

Poll: » Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Chapter 17 Discussion

live2win - Jan 14, 2014

7 by Gollo_1 »»
Jul 9, 2023 3:29 AM

Poll: » Ore ga Doutei wo Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite Chapter 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 17, 2014

9 by Stardew »»
Dec 14, 2021 11:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.