Forum Settings
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 28, 2018 6:32 AM
Mar 2016
These two volumes were really cool to read, I never thought a story focusing on Ronie could work, I never really liked the character in Alicization but here she managed to become a good character.

Tiese was able to achieve a bit more development as well, I already loved Tiese from Volume 11 and seeing that she still thinks of Eugeo was lovely.

The only problems I found was that the story ended a little bit rushed in volume 20 and the new characters especially the new Integrity Knights did not have a greater development.

If anyone wants to read I read here:
Volume 19: https://github.com/AgentMC/Sao19/blob/master/README.md

Volume 20: https://github.com/AgentMC/Sao20/blob/master/README.md
Dec 27, 2018 3:09 PM

Jul 2008
Moon Cradle was pretty nice over all.

I was a little disappointed how Kirito and Asuna saved Tiese and Ronie. For the whole fight I somehow wished they'd beat the baddies all my themselves, but oh well. The last fight was really good though, a lot of blood and despair mixed there really made it thrilling. :D

Sep 21, 2020 1:19 AM

Oct 2017
So about volume 19:

I'm so glad we get to know what happened during the 200 years Kirito and Asuna were in the underworld even if it's only a tiny bit of it.

Ayy Iskahn and Sheyta are now married with a child. Leazetta seems like such a lovely girl, I'd love to see her in the anime someday. XD Iskahn daddy mode is the best, that was hilarious.

The part with the Leazetta's abduction and stuff was really nerve wrecking but I'm glad she's safe.

I like how we are getting to know the story from Ronie's pov. Didn't pay much attention to her in Alicization but I'm really liking her character in Moon Cradle so far.
Sep 24, 2020 2:04 AM

Oct 2017
About volume 20:

Whew this volume was really great too. The mystery in this volume was really good and quite intriguing. Who would have thought that the emperor came back to life as minions. Thou I do wonder who the mastermind is but sadly story of Underworld is over for now.

The scene where Kirito hugged Asuna from behind was really sweet.

Tsukigake truly the MVP of this volume. That little dragon went through a lot but never gave up. She's gonna grow into a marvelous dragon in future.

Kirito and Asuna saving Ronie and Tiese was okay. I was hoping for them to put up more of a fight but guess they're still not strong enough to do that yet.

Wow Kirito giving Tiese the Blue Rose Sword was quite surprising but it was a touching scene.

Welp a lot was left out and I'd really like it if Reki sensei writes more about the Underworld in future volumes as he said he would.

For now I'm really looking forward to Volume 21 english translation which is coming out in January. Excited to see what will happen in the real world and not in the VR this time around.

More topics from this board

» Stuff that made you lower your score/rating? [Spoilers]

Kazu-chan-san - Feb 17

7 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 18, 10:26 AM

» Still feels rushed

Cneq - Nov 14, 2022

7 by Saynarra »»
Jan 19, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Volume 4 Chapter 9 Discussion

Shadow_Strider - Dec 4, 2012

2 by eleonora_43 »»
Oct 14, 2023 4:23 AM

» Continue the LN after the last season

baltazak - Apr 5, 2023

2 by Anayan_Kashyap »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:52 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Chapter 2 Discussion

Kiba_Senpai - Nov 27, 2022

0 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Nov 27, 2022 4:20 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.