Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2018 1:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Ignis in this show has guts.

I mean, that Lightning guy decided to join the fun and duel with his deck. I'm actually finding it refreshing to see these characters duel rather than the usual, Playmaker. Solid dueling with link summoning too.
Nov 28, 2018 2:10 AM
Jun 2011
i like lightning deck very much this is good dual so far
Nov 28, 2018 3:11 AM

May 2016
I haven't seen the episode, but I'll come back here once I do.
Nov 28, 2018 5:40 AM

May 2016
Wow, Ignises are better than their human creators after all the times i was told they are the best of the show tho.I'm actually finding it refreshing to see these characters duel rather than the usual, Playmaker. Solid dueling with link summoning too. For once I'm glad this show got good than being boring back in Season 1.

Still, Soo, if i look at how the way it's gonna go:

Lightning's Team: Himself, Bowman, Hal (who is still not even developted) Windy, Bit and Boot with the Jin character held captive. I'd say they are gonna be the final villans for Season 2.

Then Go Onizuka from SOL WHO IS GONNA GET REKT IN DECEMBER.

That just leaves us with Revolver, Specter from Hanoi

From the heroes: Playmaker (worst Ygo proganist) Dark Ignis, Soulburner, Flame, Blue Maiden, Aqua and lastly Ghost Gal with Kolter as their tech man.

So, I like Lightning's deck because it was rather fun, I did love the Symphogear refernce when BS when to pay tribute towards the died and most like the solid animation for the episode.

Soo, for next Season is gonna be SOL'S checkmate 6 vs. Everyone else.

My hopes for next Season: Windy's partner, Miyu finally shows up, SOL'S higher ups take the lead for ''real villans'' final boss appears and we get to see all Extra Deck clash. Hopefull this show ends arounds 2020 early sping for us to get Ygo 7th.

Oh, yeah, this show is better paced than Cardfight Vanguard G because atleast it's not overrated with slice of life moments.

Stil will get to see Bowman's new Hydravedive cards? Will Hal finally duel? What about Bit and Boot? Will Playmaker finally lose? Will Konami make Ygo 7th? Will Pendulums and XYZ appears?

P.S. See ya at December's V-jump cover card for XYZ boss monsters.

I give this epiosode 8/10

Nov 28, 2018 5:42 AM

May 2016
Now i wonder how Studio Gallop is gonan handel Season 3 when Konami decides to push the pacing faster and characters will hardly chat :/
Nov 28, 2018 6:19 AM

May 2018
Well, it's been good knowing you, Blood Shepherd.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Nov 28, 2018 6:50 AM

Feb 2013
He can't defeat Lightning, we all know that.
It would be cool if he is saved and joins the "good" side.
Nov 28, 2018 7:04 AM
Jun 2011
Helios92 said:
Wow, Ignises are better than their human creators after all the times i was told they are the best of the show tho.I'm actually finding it refreshing to see these characters duel rather than the usual, Playmaker. Solid dueling with link summoning too. For once I'm glad this show got good than being boring back in Season 1.

Lightning's Team: Himself, Bowman, Hal (who is still not even developted) Windy, Bit and Boot with the Jin character held captive. I'd say they are gonna be the final villans for Season 2.

From the heroes: Playmaker (worst Ygo proganist) Dark Ignis, Soulburner, Flame, Blue Maiden, Aqua and lastly Ghost Gal with Kolter as their tech man.

So, I like Lightning's deck because it was rather fun, I did love the Symphogear refernce when BS when to pay tribute towards the died and most like the solid animation for the episode.

My hopes for next Season: Windy's partner, Miyu finally shows up, SOL'S higher ups take the lead for ''real villans'' final boss appears and we get to see all Extra Deck clash. Hopefull this show ends arounds 2020 early sping for us to get Ygo 7th.

Oh, yeah, this show is better paced than Cardfight Vanguard G because atleast it's not overrated with slice of life moments.

Stil will get to see Bowman's new Hydravedive cards? Will Hal finally duel? What about Bit and Boot? Will Playmaker finally lose? Will Konami make Ygo 7th? Will Pendulums and XYZ appears?

i wonder when playmaker says in the preview "you can break past this solid formation is he refers to lightning or BS
Nov 28, 2018 11:03 AM

May 2016
elior1 said:
Helios92 said:

i wonder when playmaker says in the preview "you can break past this solid formation is he refers to lightning or BS

I don't give two shits about Playmaker since my favorite character shaffeted because him.
Nov 28, 2018 12:49 PM
Jun 2011
Helios92 said:
elior1 said:

I don't give two shits about Playmaker since my favorite character shaffeted because him.
however that quate might refer to whoever will win since both of them use solid formation during the dual
Nov 28, 2018 12:51 PM

May 2016
elior1 said:
Helios92 said:

however that quate might refer to whoever will win since both of them use solid formation during the dual

STOP TRYING TO PISS ME OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE
Nov 28, 2018 1:32 PM
Jun 2011
Helios92 said:
elior1 said:

no need to get mad so much I only saying what I think.
Nov 28, 2018 1:55 PM

May 2016
elior1 said:
Helios92 said:

FUCK OFF!!! STOP HARRASING ME!!!
Nov 28, 2018 9:54 PM
Jun 2011
Helios92 said:
elior1 said:

FUCK OFF!!! STOP HARRASING ME!!!
i not harrasing you i only say what i think will happens next
Nov 30, 2018 5:03 AM

May 2015
papsoshea said:
Hand traps should be a thing in this series, would be funny everytime someone gets Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries or Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring!

that would imply people in link vrains can afford ash :^)

also quick reminder that firewall dragon got banned today not sure how this will affect the show Going forward but just a reminder :/
valkyrusNov 30, 2018 2:06 PM
Dec 4, 2018 1:39 PM

May 2016
valkyrus said:
papsoshea said:
Hand traps should be a thing in this series, would be funny everytime someone gets Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries or Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring!

that would imply people in link vrains can afford ash :^)

also quick reminder that firewall dragon got banned today not sure how this will affect the show Going forward but just a reminder :/

Yusaku is a terrible YGO MC character that's why XD
Sep 15, 2020 7:43 PM

Dec 2012
Lightning and Jin.
Lighting will act now.
Windy is recovering.
Kusanagi.
Ghost Girl.
Ghost Girl oppai.
Kengo. He visits his fathers grave.
Ema fine body.
Dat booty.
Ema asks for help.
Dat booty.
Blood searches for the Ignis.
Ryoken and Spectre.
Blood enters and appears before Lightning.
Duel!
Into the VRAINS!
Ghost Girl booty.
Revolver and Spectre.
Blood destroys the Link Magic.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Dec 3, 2021 2:49 AM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Cool pose Shepherd

張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 14, 2022 8:03 AM
May 2021
God I love this duel so much, might even be my favourite duel in the show so far.
Love how powerful Lightning looks like in this, Shepherd destroying Judgement Arrows, the entire cast being in this to watch the duel, the animation and everything else is top tier.
Nov 7, 2022 6:40 AM

Nov 2012
damn shepherd was done dirty, lacklustre match with Revolver and then vs light ignis with plot armour, literally a unwinnable duel for him. Annoyingly if his match against revolver had been more of an epic spectacle then this match would've had more emotional weight, it would still likely play out the same but without shunning Shepherd as a character.
Feels like they gave up on him, which sucks because he's a cool character & antagonist!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2018

22 by CyanGear »»
Mar 10, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 32 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

27 by XanderBly »»
Feb 25, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

48 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 27, 2023 5:38 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 82 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2018

13 by denana1239 »»
Jun 2, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! VRAINS Episode 102 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

10 by StarlingBGYT »»
Jan 16, 2023 10:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.