Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 26, 2018 10:24 AM

Dec 2014
Who is the creator?

What cause Earth dying?

Was Earth regain life because the "creator" finally ended the "trial phase" of recreating human through proxies and their deaths?

Proxies are supposed to die from some sort of ray/light but Vincent is not just because he has a human version of himself?

To be honest, it is not hard to understand the stories, I don't understand why so many people are confused.
What I am disappointed was there is no "true" ending(explanation) to my questions above.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Feb 26, 2022 10:02 PM
Oct 2015
I dont know if i can call these "plot holes", but the 2 biggest plot holes for me are the Cogito Virus and the creator.

It seems like that Cogito Virus is just there to fill a space and it didnt got a proper explanation. Who created it? How it was created? For what purpose? To keep humanity ''alive" if there are no more people?

And then i have the same question, who is the creator?

It felt like the ending was rushed
Mar 9, 2022 2:46 PM
Jan 2022
The “creator” is the original humans who went into space on the boomerang star and started the proxy project
Cogito was created so that even if the pseudo humans were to die out there would be some form of humanity left
Vincent doesn’t die from sunlight I think because he stopped proxy one’s pulse and they are supposedly one and the same, making him immune to the “pulse of awakening” (which changes their form and causes them to die in sunlight)
Jun 22, 2022 6:10 AM

Jun 2020
Im4gine said:
I dont know if i can call these "plot holes", but the 2 biggest plot holes for me are the Cogito Virus and the creator.

It seems like that Cogito Virus is just there to fill a space and it didnt got a proper explanation. Who created it? How it was created? For what purpose? To keep humanity ''alive" if there are no more people?

And then i have the same question, who is the creator?

It felt like the ending was rushed
the creator is the real humans and cogito virus is the last shot to make sure even if every artificial humans dies there has to be something that keep the earth alive

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ergo Proxy Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

xel - May 31, 2008

94 by RGreatDanton »»
May 22, 9:42 PM

Poll: » Ergo Proxy Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

xel - May 29, 2008

105 by RGreatDanton »»
May 22, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Ergo Proxy Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

xel - May 28, 2008

152 by RGreatDanton »»
May 22, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Why do people seem to not like Ergo Proxy?

TheGuiltMan - Nov 28, 2020

41 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 30, 12:12 AM

Poll: » Ergo Proxy Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

WinterNightsFall - Aug 20, 2008

78 by yojuno »»
Mar 26, 10:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.