Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Mar 13, 2015 7:02 AM

Dec 2013
that Shin lmao
Mar 20, 2015 3:58 PM
Jul 2014
OMG poor Nana. Her heart is broken...
May 31, 2015 8:47 PM

Mar 2015
Lol at the Shoji hate her,but everyone jumped in to defend Nana when she slept with a married guy....
Jun 28, 2015 10:10 AM

Jun 2013
Im managing to hate this douchebag more and more every episode
Jul 15, 2015 3:32 PM
Jul 2015
Shoji -> asshole ! I didn't see this coming tho, like obviously he cheated on her , but when I started watching this I was like naaaaahhh shoji is a keeper -> wrong !! Like honestly I thought they would seriously end up together . Like an epic love story. he saves hachi from the pain she felt from her "relationship" with the married dude. But no instead of saving, he adds heartbreak to her heart... He wants to make out with what looks like a god damn 12 year old. lol. He's an ass . No excuses. If shin were older haha no way, nana is gonna find her true love soon. (I hope)
Oct 12, 2015 4:15 PM

Jul 2013
Well it seems Shouji manned up for Sachiko.I know I said this before but I'm really glad Nana 1 has Nana 2.
Nov 12, 2015 8:29 PM

Mar 2014
shouji = pure jackass
Dec 9, 2015 9:30 AM
Jun 2013
Shoji is SCUM OMG I HATE him now.

Poor Nana. It looks like he chose Sachiko smh
Jan 14, 2016 7:12 AM

Sep 2014
Well, watching the past 2 episodes of this after recent events in my life was a mistake...
I wasn't expecting that to happen. This may just be an animation/manga series, but it rings true in the real world as well, at least in my experiences so far; no matter how well you think you may know a person, there's always that possibility of them lying to you, keeping things from you, and/or betraying you. It's pretty damn terrifying.

Anyway, despite this series being somewhat painful to watch at the moment, I'm looking forward to the next episode after the cliffhanger. I was expecting to watch this at a slow pace, but it's pleasantly something I can really get invested in, so I'll likely end up finishing it a lot sooner than I expected.
Mar 17, 2016 9:57 PM

Nov 2014
Sachiko's name means "happy child" (according to Nana when her imagination came up with the name), and her birthday is on Children's Day? Aww xD

Sachiko is so sweet. I feel bad for Nana, but at least Shouji felt bad for what he was doing and finally did something about it. I'm just glad he was finally honest. But ugh Shouji...
BlackFox24Mar 17, 2016 10:01 PM
Mar 31, 2016 2:05 PM

Aug 2014
This is getting better and better! ;D The comedy! The Drama!!! I loved everything in last 2 episodes and I hope it will keep up this way!
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 19, 2016 3:50 AM

Jul 2013
EW WHAT A FUCKING DICKHEAD I HATE GUYS LIKE HIM OMFG.
Sep 6, 2016 4:50 PM
Mar 2016
Y I K E S S H O U J I. this is why jun and her bf is my fave couple
Sep 7, 2016 5:19 PM

Jan 2013
Sachiko pisses me off so much I cant stand her
Nov 20, 2016 9:14 AM

Apr 2014
Wow Shoji,what the hell... Poor Nana,she is gonna find the truth in the next episode i guess
Dec 4, 2016 12:16 AM
Sep 2015
I hope somebody beats the shit out of Shoji after this.
Dec 29, 2016 11:21 PM

Sep 2015
I was guessing May the 5th would be when she somehow finds out but this is much sooner... Shoji, fk you and Sachiko. The ED is scary , she prob will be in a horrible condition.
Mar 1, 2017 4:26 AM

Mar 2015
I'll never understand or be able to respect cheaters.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 23, 2017 4:14 PM

Nov 2016
Shin dat playboy :P

At first I thought Nana would find the tissue she gave Sachiko in Shojis flat.

And I better wait what the next episode has in store before I state my opinion about Shoji.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 12, 2017 3:00 PM

Jan 2016
You people freaking out about how "terrible" Shoji is. Do you not realize how relationships work? People grow apart as time goes by, this is due hugely to the now busy schedules of Nana and Shoji, and the inconvienece of seeing each other. You guys need to remember that Nana just two episodes ago was fantasizing about other guys and had to push herself to remain loyal. Shoji is finally coming to his senses and telling Nana the truth. He is not in the wrong, neither of them are.

The series is getting good, everyone's a little settled now, but now plot begins to unfold. Osaki x Hachiko, though it will never happen. Nana is under the impression sadly, that relationships shouldn't have its downs.

P.S. I love how Komatsu's designated nickname is now 八小 (Hachiko), it's kinda clever. It's like a cute way of saying "Eight", purposefully done because her name literally means "Seven" in Japanese.
Mar 29, 2018 6:57 PM

Jul 2017
i knew shoji was about to cheat the second he hugged her. God damnit
Oct 23, 2018 6:47 PM

Dec 2016
Wow! Didn't expected Sachiko to be reasonable after Nana showed her kindness. Some girls would just show their dark side of jealousy but not Sachiko *aplause* The final call was for the best. Shouji is a bad boy!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 23, 2018 2:15 PM
Aug 2018
primaski said:
You people freaking out about how "terrible" Shoji is. Do you not realize how relationships work? People grow apart as time goes by, this is due hugely to the now busy schedules of Nana and Shoji, and the inconvienece of seeing each other. You guys need to remember that Nana just two episodes ago was fantasizing about other guys and had to push herself to remain loyal. Shoji is finally coming to his senses and telling Nana the truth. He is not in the wrong, neither of them are.

The series is getting good, everyone's a little settled now, but now plot begins to unfold. Osaki x Hachiko, though it will never happen. Nana is under the impression sadly, that relationships shouldn't have its downs.

P.S. I love how Komatsu's designated nickname is now 八小 (Hachiko), it's kinda clever. It's like a cute way of saying "Eight", purposefully done because her name literally means "Seven" in Japanese.

I dont think you understand why people are so angry with shouji. People aren't angry with him for falling out of love with nana and for their relationship not working out.The show made it clear that nana and him would break up soon. The problem is him sleeping with sachiko without breaking up with nana before. He got together with sachiko while still being in a relationship with nana, which is the reason why everyone in this thread are so angry at him.
Mar 9, 2019 6:07 PM
Jul 2014
Shoji is complete TRASH and a COWARD >:[

The way that episode ended *sigh* so glad Black Nana was there for Pink Nana and she didn't end it all ㅠㅠㅠ

Oh and Junko and Kyousuke are goals
Apr 18, 2019 7:24 AM

Oct 2012
I definitely feel bad for Nana (Hachi) if they break up, not for Shoji
But they should, definitely.. At this point it's just being toxic relationship

Kinda feel bad for Junko and Kyousuke, they're the one making they both ended up together
Now they probably feel regret

Shin, you're so different now.. Also I don't know whether he's joking or they just misunderstood him :P

Thankfully Nana is with her
I guess Kyousuke and Junko guess it correctly, she'll really kill herself
"Signature removed"
Apr 21, 2019 2:38 AM
Oct 2018
ok nvm shoji a hoe
plz nana (hachi) become less retarded
Jun 4, 2019 7:27 AM
Apr 2016
Shoji really is detestable, bastard just jumping to a random cute girl that has a thing for him. I feel so bad for Komatsu Nana, ironic considering I still really dislike her personality.
Jun 17, 2019 5:34 PM
Nov 2016
IMO everyone hating shouji is over reacting and nana is a complete pussy
Aug 3, 2019 10:17 AM

Jul 2016
Nana's gonna get her heart broken ;-;
Sep 18, 2019 11:51 AM

Jun 2015
that jerk that jerk that jerk I hope he rots and dies
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 27, 2020 1:00 AM

Jul 2015
Really starting to dislike Shoji here, I mean breaking up with Nana and then going out with Sachiko is one thing since people's feelings can change, but cheating while dating that's some really scummy shit there and not even cleaning up his own mess and running away...

I feel really sad for Nana, especially the thing she said at the end there..

Jul 22, 2020 6:27 AM

Nov 2018
Never liked this guy from the beginning.Hope they break up and don't continue this shit.I'd like to see the series focused more on Ren - Nana Osaki story later on.
I hate everyone equally
Feb 3, 2021 5:33 PM
May 2020
i see a lot of hate for shouji but not enough for sachiko, she played him like a fiddle, from the first moment her goal was to bag shouji, normally when you consider a romantic relationship possibility with someone first thing you do is learn if they are single, but she did no such thing, and even after finding out he had a girlfriend she didnt stop. she played the "cry" card to bed him last episode and did it again this episode to push him to break up with hachi.

remember how sachi and shouji first met? it was like shouji was the stalker, but i strongly belive sachiko was the stalker, lets face it there is no way she would start working at the same place with him unless she stalked him to find out where he worked.

anyway my hate is 90% on sachiko and 10% on shouji because i think he is also fairly gullible and dumb
Feb 20, 2021 10:49 AM
Apr 2019

text text text text text
Apr 6, 2021 10:16 AM
Mar 2021
shoji should just eat sh1t :)
Jun 4, 2021 8:52 PM

Apr 2021
OK COMIN HERE TO SET THINGS STRAIGHT! Shoji is a piece of shit!!!!!!! cheating on someone is not the same as becoming involved with someone who has a partner! Sachiko had no commitments that she was compromising by their relationship, Shoji is responsible for his actions!!!! He could have literally just communicated and been decisive but instead he lead Sachiko on and betrayed Nana. Also for those comparing Nana's dating the married man, A) my above point stands, B) he was 30 literally taking advantage of an 18 year old. Really, Nana and Sachiko didn't do anything wrong it was all ugly Shoji out here being dumb and uncommunicative!!! which is okay because I have hated him from the start, now he is out of the picture and Nana can get with her true love, Nana 😍 also, lowkey Nana K.'s friends kind of suck, she should ditch them and just hang w the other Nana, Shin, Yasu and Nobu 😍
Jun 4, 2021 8:54 PM

Apr 2021
asalkur said:
i see a lot of hate for shouji but not enough for sachiko, she played him like a fiddle, from the first moment her goal was to bag shouji, normally when you consider a romantic relationship possibility with someone first thing you do is learn if they are single, but she did no such thing, and even after finding out he had a girlfriend she didnt stop. she played the "cry" card to bed him last episode and did it again this episode to push him to break up with hachi.

remember how sachi and shouji first met? it was like shouji was the stalker, but i strongly belive sachiko was the stalker, lets face it there is no way she would start working at the same place with him unless she stalked him to find out where he worked.

anyway my hate is 90% on sachiko and 10% on shouji because i think he is also fairly gullible and dumb

just say you hate women 😩 why are you placing all of the blame for Shoji's actions on Sachiko? Is Shoji not capable of making his own decisions? EDIT: ok so I still stand by my point that Shoji is responsible for his actions and /he/ is the one who hurt Nana, not Sachiko. However.... after watching the next episode I will admit, Sachiko sucks.
animeboyfriendJun 5, 2021 6:44 PM
Jun 23, 2021 11:50 PM
Nov 2019
When Hachiko said she would have drowned herself in the river if Nana wasn't with her that day, it gave me a different type of sadness for her.
Jul 18, 2021 9:11 PM
Feb 2020
i can not say i h a t e men, but i do
Jun 23, 2022 9:49 PM

Apr 2016
He truly thought he could two-time Nana, uh. I do like Sachiko.

Junko and Kyousuke are cute.

Nana was hilarious in her new job.
Oct 5, 2022 10:34 PM
Mar 2015
Everyone else has said what needs to be said about Sachiko and Shoji...

I just wanna say, I love Jun ;_;
Feb 19, 2023 2:25 PM
Oct 2017
Before I liked Shouji more than Nana, but my opinion of them in this episode completely swapped.
Feb 19, 2023 2:28 PM
Oct 2017
I guess reading other comments you are right, Nana was dating a married guy, so it would be hypocrite of me to say Shouji is bad, I guess I was just expecting more of him, because with Nana it is clear she is a person with a lot of flaws, she is immature and needs to grow up, I thought Shouji was just better, but he wasn't.
Feb 26, 2023 10:04 PM

Jul 2014
This show is traumatizing lol
Jun 19, 2023 7:46 PM
Mar 2016
como pode o namorado da diva ser tão LIXO
Jul 7, 2023 7:47 PM

Sep 2016
First off, I love that Nana was about ready to kick some ass.

Second, Shoji is a big baby and should have been realistic about Nana from the start. She never tried to hide her true self. He should have manned up and certainly not had an ongoing affair about it.

Third, I see a lot of people coming for Nana for her being with a married man... um a GROWN ADULT groomed a teen and messed around with her. Yeah it was really dumb and she deserved it when he dropped her cold but... Come on, that doesn't mean she deserves to be cheated on when she's 19. She was clearly young and naive and was taken advantage of by an older dude. Didn't deserve it later on when she had looked back and seen the errors of her ways.
Sep 11, 2023 7:44 PM

Mar 2023
shoji is pure SCUM. having two girls on rotation is not cute
Sep 26, 2023 5:53 PM
Oct 2020
Man why things gotta go like this. Well I hope we don't see Shoji again.

Also wow Shin a player at 15 years old.
Oct 23, 2023 11:09 AM
Sep 2023
ngl I didn't like Shoji from the start
Nov 16, 2023 11:36 AM
Feb 2023
Shoji is the absolute worst and I cannot wait for them to breakup
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jul 28, 2007

388 by VICKY31 »»
May 22, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Nana Episode 39 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chelle - Apr 25, 2007

86 by kivuchan »»
May 18, 9:59 AM

Poll: » Nana Episode 34 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Xinil - Feb 2, 2007

116 by akane_slays »»
May 13, 1:35 PM

» Does this anime still hold up

mydaddy - May 2

20 by LostSpectre »»
May 6, 7:39 PM

Poll: » NANA Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

jacobpaige - Mar 23, 2008

164 by nelsonnnn »»
Apr 28, 5:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.