Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Mar 23, 2021 7:16 PM

Mar 2019
Lol are you kidding me.... just because of butt kicking you could make a simulation happen inside a simulation...wanna try...xD
Whatever.... this plot was good !!!!
If there was no one else within a 5-kilometer radius from Shimamura, and she was in a deep sleep and an all-knowing deity just happened to reassure me that she wasn’t going to wake up the next 24 hours, maybe I’d get bored after 23 hours and I might kiss her once to relieve some boredom...
Apr 3, 2021 1:56 AM

Jun 2020
The bunny girl outfit is back in town and good fanservice right there, And their break up plan is coming up

We got the Sakuta x Tomoe scenes and a handful one, Kaede waking up Sakuta was the best thing I've ever seen (If only imoutos can wake us up like that). and the loop didn't end all because Tomoe have feelings for Sakuta now all because Sakuta started being the nice guy now I feel bad for her

We now get to see Makinohara-san next episode.

KanezushiApr 3, 2021 5:21 AM
Apr 12, 2021 6:39 AM
Waifu Inspector

Sep 2019
Good arc coming to an end, with Koga having a friend and a lingering love interest in Sakuta, though she knows it cannot be. It looks like this new girl is some sort of younger version of that one high school girl Sakuta met in middle school that disappeared? I’m very curious to see how this will go. This series feels kinda Steins;Gate ish.
Apr 27, 2021 6:17 AM

Jul 2017
Decent episode to conclude an okay arc. Predictable, yes, but still not bad whatsoever and it is relatable to see Koga bottle her true emotions like that to such a high degree and try to subtly get Sakuta to like her, but in the end, lost to his determination to still be with Mai no matter how much she tries, although he still is willing to be friends with her. Nice to see Sakuta and Mai get together again after all this time and simulated looping. Still not quite sold on the science in the show but at least the heart is there?
May 8, 2021 5:12 AM
Aug 2020
Ok if this was the worst arc of the entire franchise, I really have something to look forward now. I absolutely loved the conclusion of this.
Jul 13, 2021 12:01 AM

Oct 2020
Kind of sweet of Koga to rewind time so Sakuta could ask out Mai properly, even if she didn't realize exactly what she was doing. Though it's kind of a shame how the whole Sakuta vs Maezawa showdown never happened now. Oh well, I'm glad Koga developed as a character and still gets to be Sakuta's friend
Sep 5, 2021 3:26 PM

Jan 2021
It was expected that this would happen but I liked that everything went back to June 27 and everything worked out
Sep 25, 2021 10:27 PM
May 2020
wtf I felt that last scream of hers, this shit was like a movie, I love how the MC kept his cool
Oct 18, 2021 10:31 AM
Aug 2021
Koga's a lot more likeable now. So these "repititions of the future" were due to quantum entanglement(didn't understand a thing at that part). Koga finally stops lying to herself and blurts out her true feelings. I'm quite happy for her!(even I bottle my emotions at times).

Aand for the millionth time Sakuta asks out Mai and she says yesXD. I really wanna see Futaba asking out Kunimi though.Well the next arc might be her's.
-Facktack-Oct 18, 2021 10:39 AM
Jan 15, 2022 11:17 AM

Mar 2019
Wait did Tomoe stop talking with Rena? Because at the end Koga seemed to have new friends which would be really dumb, but if that's true then you know how that Rena was never your friend to begin with. Honestly I like this ending and Tomoe got her redemption as well, especially loved how she made up by returning all the way to june.

OMGGG SHOUKO!!!! It's happening! I'm really hoping this will be a good arc.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Feb 6, 2022 1:40 AM

Aug 2019
Reset for sakuta...noice...and her senpai from past is here...
May 3, 2022 3:36 AM
Oct 2019
wow that was good conclusion to Koga Arc. didn't expect it to be reset way back in June, in the beginning at all...

I just love how Futaba using Science Lab Equipment to make a coffee or cooking lmao

wait wtf the girl in the end was the one Sakuta talked about before??? but she looks younger...
davidyodo24May 3, 2022 3:48 AM
Oct 1, 2022 10:30 PM
Sep 2022
ABSOLUTE MONUMENTAL EPISODE
Dec 28, 2022 8:01 PM
Jul 2021
best episode so far
Jan 6, 2023 9:40 AM
Jan 2023
goofy incels anime
Feb 2, 2023 11:04 AM

Feb 2020
Wow! Now, THAT was unexpected - him bumping so randomly into that childhood sweetheart of his.

Anyway, I'm glad things have wrapped with Koga so smoothly without that awful fallout of the whole affair saga.
Mar 6, 2023 8:40 AM
Feb 2023
божеееееееееееееееееееееееееееееееееееееееееееееееее
Mar 29, 2023 12:45 PM
Mar 2023
Intresting mixed time lines. Sten's Gate style
Apr 19, 2023 5:47 PM

Nov 2022
Small but really nice detail, Sakuta lifting up his shirt before revealing his scars in the changing room. He's not able to escape what happened, and will always be marked by it.

And thus Shoko girl seems to be getting unique screen time in the OP. Based on this highly scientific evidence, this next arc is going to be really interesting.
Apr 25, 2023 3:24 AM
Aug 2022
I see, so ladies swimsuit department is the place to be for virgin losers. That's why they squeeze that scene in every faqin highschool romantic, i mean sugar coated harem anime, with other loser fantasies like sleeping in the same bed, girl getting in shower etc.
Jul 27, 2023 4:27 AM
Jun 2023
after the first half, it feels like it's well split 2 times in 3 episodes to tell a story, which is nice to follow, i do like how this one turned out with all relations going forward in the right direction, good first half imo
Aug 25, 2023 2:08 AM

Nov 2022
Sakuta pulled a "Sorry but I love Sakurajima" there. Jokes aside, a heartbreak was about to come sooner or later, but i'm glad they ended up as best friends instead. This anime is pacing itself fine and I still love it
Nov 5, 2023 7:51 PM

Aug 2023
finally the Shono is appearing at the end of this episode...

こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです! こんにちは!私の名前はマルハザクです!
Dec 15, 2023 7:28 AM

Nov 2023
Looks like she's back with the bunny girl outfit at school again
Dec 25, 2023 10:07 AM
May 2023
This episode's Koga-chan story arc with the triangle between Sakuta-senpai and his beloved Mai-senpai gave me strong KIMAGURE ORANGE ROAD vibes, as if taken out of that page's playbook. It was refreshing to see in the present a similar story arc as with the triangle between Kyousuke Kasuga, Madoka Ayukawa and the youngest kouhai - Hikaru-chan. In the end Kyousuke chose only Madoka and later as the movies' arc progressed, married her and had a family, only logical to conclude in this way. 😎 So far this new series continues to impress me and that's a very good thing, also the movies's arc is bigger than previously thought.

Koga-chan's selfishness reminded me of that arc and how difficult it was to make a choice between the two students - an inexperienced one and immature, and the one once a rebel and hooligan, reformed and softened in the present, the one woman whom he loved from the start.
sakura-chan33Dec 25, 2023 10:20 AM
Jan 9, 2:28 AM

Jul 2023
That's a satisfying ending to this arc. Tomoe got her growth, Sakuta got Mai.

It's funny that they got into another time loop then exit the day where it started, where to most people's memories, the events didn't happen, but Tomoe and Sakuta experienced those.

I wonder who the new girl is or whether the girl with glasses will eventually like Sakuta if doesn't already do.
patkarununganJan 9, 2:31 AM
Jan 9, 2:36 AM

Jul 2023
Reply to sakura-chan33
This episode's Koga-chan story arc with the triangle between Sakuta-senpai and his beloved Mai-senpai gave me strong KIMAGURE ORANGE ROAD vibes, as if taken out of that page's playbook. It was refreshing to see in the present a similar story arc as with the triangle between Kyousuke Kasuga, Madoka Ayukawa and the youngest kouhai - Hikaru-chan. In the end Kyousuke chose only Madoka and later as the movies' arc progressed, married her and had a family, only logical to conclude in this way. 😎 So far this new series continues to impress me and that's a very good thing, also the movies's arc is bigger than previously thought.

Koga-chan's selfishness reminded me of that arc and how difficult it was to make a choice between the two students - an inexperienced one and immature, and the one once a rebel and hooligan, reformed and softened in the present, the one woman whom he loved from the start.
@sakura-chan33

Interesting that you mentioned Orange Road, but I already know what will happen in the end.

Most of what I read about the Orange Road trio said that it was shattered. I don't know about that, but the development here in Bunny Girl Sempai is positive.

I am still hoping that Hikaru-chan took it with a stride.
Feb 10, 5:14 PM

Dec 2022
sheesh learning about life and love as a teenager is tough especially when you got innate time travel paradox capabilities. needed more Mai but still a very good episode. oh hell yeah it's gonna enter a cat arc!
Apr 18, 8:02 PM
Sep 2014
Great like all the others
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» How did Sakuta notice Mai back in episode 1?

RealNath - May 12

15 by KiKoo_FaTiGue_Fr »»
Yesterday, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 26, 2018

520 by NerdyTaco »»
May 16, 12:55 PM

» Why isn't the picture drama on the website?

APolygons2 - May 11

6 by Alexioos95 »»
May 11, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2018

277 by kratchy »»
May 9, 4:47 PM

Poll: » Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2018

205 by D_1_0 »»
May 5, 11:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.