Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 12, 2018 6:09 PM

Oct 2018
If someone could please explain to me why does Dacula serve Integra?
He calls her master :) Has this been explained somewhere?
I'm currently on ep 9 and I absolutely love it!
Such a badass and brutal show,it's one of my favorites so far.

Oct 12, 2018 6:38 PM

Oct 2015
Wasn't it explained in the first episode on why Alucard is serving under Integra? Because Van Helsing defeated him and he is under experimentation under the organization owned by Integra, since he was sealed by Van Helsing and Integra is a direct descendant of him and she also triggered the seal, accidentally that is. If I remember correctly that is.

On an unrelated topic, since I see you like Vikings, you may like reading Vinland Saga, if you ever do try reading manga, if not, there is the anime coming soon.
-Lofn-Oct 12, 2018 6:42 PM

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Oct 12, 2018 7:02 PM

Oct 2018
-Lofn- I don't think it was explained in this series maybe somewhere else...
So he is on some type of spell,or what is exactly that seal you mentioned?
I love Dracula so much!:)

Yes I love Norse Mythology. Oh thank you so much for recommending me that Manga!:)
Mila91Oct 12, 2018 7:07 PM

Oct 12, 2018 7:04 PM

Sep 2018
Great question! I never really gave it much thought due to how much action was in Hellsing Ultimate. Maybe she revived him from a coffin, but I am definitely not certain.
Oct 12, 2018 7:21 PM

Oct 2015
Mila91 said:
-Lofn- I don't think it was explained in this series maybe somewhere else...
So he is on some type of spell,or what is exactly that seal you mentioned?
I love Dracula so much!:)

Yes I love Norse Mythology. Oh thank you so much for recommending me that Manga!:)
It's not exactly properly explained, rather than a something you'll understand on the fly, they share a "master and servant" relationship, whilst having a spell bound to Alucard to suppress his abilities isn't the reason, although, his powers are indeed under surveillance, evident that Integra only lets Alucard use his layers of powers when she gives permission, other than that, Alucard respects Integra and his reason for staying with the Hellsing Organization is just he doesn't really go out his way out of the world and apparently he has an old master before her, which is just briefly shown throughout, like I said, there isn't a proper explanation. I can only assume when Val Helsing defeated him prior the events of the main series, he was put under a seal, then became a servant under the Hellsing Organization, the seals that holes Alucard's power is probably one, and other than that, I don't think Alucard is a rampant beast nor he cares about leaving the Hellsing Organization in the first place.

π”šπ”žπ”«π”«π”ž 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠π”₯ 𝔢𝔬𝔲,
π”šπ”žπ”«π”±π”¦π”«' 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔦𝔱π”₯ π”žπ”©π”© π”ͺ𝔢 π”ͺ𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

Oct 12, 2018 7:34 PM

Oct 2018
[/quote]It's not exactly properly explained, rather than a something you'll understand on the fly, they share a "master and servant" relationship, whilst having a spell bound to Alucard to suppress his abilities isn't the reason, although, his powers are indeed under surveillance, evident that Integra only lets Alucard use his layers of powers when she gives permission, other than that, Alucard respects Integra and his reason for staying with the Hellsing Organization is just he doesn't really go out his way out of the world and apparently he has an old master before her, which is just briefly shown throughout, like I said, there isn't a proper explanation. I can only assume when Val Helsing defeated him prior the events of the main series, he was put under a seal, then became a servant under the Hellsing Organization, the seals that holes Alucard's power is probably one, and other than that, I don't think Alucard is a rampant beast nor he cares about leaving the Hellsing Organization in the first place.[/quote]

So this is what I'm thinking-Van Helsing didn't want to kill Dracula because he figured he can use him. So he made him his servant to fight on his side,that's a smart thing to do,well I would do the same thing honestly :)
Very wise man.
So which one of the previous Hellsing series should I see as well?

Oct 12, 2018 7:42 PM

Oct 2014
I'll try to keep it simple but a lot of it is subtle so draw whatever you want from it.

Alucard fetishizes a certain kind of humans and in his eyes, Van Hellsing was the greatest human to ever live. Being his daughter and the leader of Hellsing, Integra basically inherited that loyalty by default and then proceeded to build on it with her own actions.

Oct 12, 2018 7:45 PM

Nov 2013
It's more like, that he couldn't kill him. Remember, Alucard survived being decapitated.

There are only Hellsing Ultimate and Hellsing. Hellsing deviates from the manga at some point and is not worth watching in my opinion. Hellsing Ultimate: The Dawn is a side story about what Walter and Alucard experienced during WW II.

As to why he serves Integra, he makes clear that he only feels contempt for lower vampires or freaks, so in exterminating them his goals kind of overlap with that of the Hellsing organization. That's part of the reason.
TheBigGuyOct 12, 2018 7:49 PM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 12, 2018 7:58 PM

Oct 2018
@TheBigGuy Thanks man:)

So he couldn't kill him(because he can't be killed) so he made him his soldier.

I also hear him saying that only a human can kill a monster,so can he be killed?
I mean, I'm currently on episode 9 so I'll guess I'll found out in the end :o

Oct 12, 2018 8:56 PM

Nov 2013
No problem. Pretty much, I think.

Yes, you will. That would be heavy spoiler.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 13, 2018 6:49 AM

Sep 2017
I believe he was experimented on as well as she was the one who 'unsealed' him in the first episode...

My List
Hall Of Quotes
Set By Transience
Oct 13, 2018 6:55 AM
Apr 2016
Mila91 said:
If someone could please explain to me why does Dacula serve Integra?
He calls her master :) Has this been explained somewhere?
I'm currently on ep 9 and I absolutely love it!
Such a badass and brutal show,it's one of my favorites so far.
sure i know all of it but first tell me from where or how the parasytes came on earth or whats their origin in parasyte the maxim (equivalent exchange)
Oct 13, 2018 12:50 PM

Oct 2018
Striker-3649 It's been answered ,are you trollin or not hahaha:)?
Mila91Oct 13, 2018 12:57 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

OmegaRed - Jul 29, 2008

154 by aronbebop »»
Apr 22, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Klimat - Feb 15, 2012

157 by liliyoa »»
Apr 10, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Klimat - Dec 24, 2009

275 by Comander-07 »»
Mar 27, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JudgeRuthless - Aug 6, 2012

298 by Hayoka_ »»
Mar 23, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Dub or Sub?

Garou_Monster - Aug 13, 2022

16 by Argonnant »»
Feb 29, 2:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.