Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 6, 2022 2:32 AM
Dec 2018
Serafos said:
Another nice episode. I liked the opening.

The kiss in the train scene was cute. :3 I didn't expect them to kiss this soon. <3

Again, the animation looks so gorgeous.

The kiss in the train scene, is the literal definition of sexual assault. Imagine if the girl didn't like her, it's sexual assault. The kiss came out of nowhere, especially when they barely knew each other. Plain assault.
Aug 30, 2022 7:12 AM
Mar 2022
it was interesting
Sep 9, 2022 4:57 PM
Sep 2022
i love them so much lolz
Oct 31, 2022 3:32 AM
Dec 2020
Nanami confesses her lovefor Koito and Koito (who doesn't love her back) instead of telling her how she feels tells her it's okay to love her even if she doesn't have such feelings towards Nanami???! And the she proceeds to call her unfair ???!

I'm sorry but this is beyond logical. Just adding good visuals and ost doesn't make a good anime and this is the proof. You have a great style true but the plot right there from just the second episode is just messed up.
Nov 27, 2022 1:14 AM

Oct 2022
It's really interesting that Yuu's reaction to her senpai falling in love her is disappointment rather than the awkward flustered blushing that occurs to anime characters even when responding to someone they dont love. The disconnect between their reactions when they hold hands made me realize this is not going to be all sunshine and rainbows despite still being a wholesome and fluffy show.
Dec 27, 2022 12:29 PM
Dec 2022
Shows unusual real emotions by confused women and it needs recognition. I don't mean confused as in wrong thoughts at all. I mean "I've never felt this before. Let me know what it is".
Jan 30, 2023 6:46 PM

Jun 2014
That kiss happened quicker than I would've imagined, and I'm not sure what Yuu thought of it, as she doesn't even know herself. If she hated it, she would've slapped Touko across the face, or at least got angry, but she didn't. It just kinda confused her.

However, she somewhat looks upon Touko as more than a friend, and seems to feel guilty that she doesn't feel the "fireworks" that Touko has felt from Yuu. Will that change?

Mar 7, 2023 7:15 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
My poor little asexual Yuu. She really makes my heart hurt seeing her struggle with this.

The oddly unique dynamic of a one sided consentual love has me all too capture. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Jul 11, 2023 11:50 AM

Jan 2021
Touko really is really unfair.
Sep 24, 2023 12:32 PM

Dec 2014
I dont know if i believe Yuu is assexual and i wasnt really liking this anime...
but now...
I wanna see whats going to happen
Love... hurts... so...
Dec 4, 2023 3:19 PM
Mar 2022
I just can't get pass the fact that she fell in love with the other in literally 5 minutes, idk
May 3, 8:38 PM
Nov 2021
This episode was just horrible in my opinion but It seems a lot of people enjoyed it.
The president (I'm gonna refer to her as president since I don't remember her name and it's obvious shes gonna become the president later on in the anime) made the MC her manager after only knowing her for around 2 days when she has a extremely capable friend who obviously wanted to be her manager which makes the president a selfish and egotistical person In my opinion (she chose the MC because she has feelings for the MC but sure everything will work out okay since it's the plot)
The President kept pushing her feelings onto the MC without really caring whether it made the MC uncomfortable or not, she even went as far as kissing the MC all of the sudden without asking for permission or even giving a warning which is actually fucked up (Like before, plot armor will make everything okay), imagine if a guy did that then the entire comment section would be full of people hating on him.

Again, everything will turn out fine and they live happily ever after i'm guessing, this is just my personal opinion but If you put all your love for yuri aside, I'm not wrong right? I'm thinking too much and negatively but what I'm saying is just facts unless I'm mistaken about something
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Romances On A Similar Level To Bloom Into You?

Enderobot - May 2

10 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
May 4, 2:06 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2018

199 by Worsethansoap »»
Mar 24, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2018

246 by rieeya »»
Feb 28, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2018

89 by CeliaOffcial »»
Jan 22, 3:05 AM

» anime or manga

kotosugu - Oct 12, 2023

17 by Atsunome »»
Jan 10, 8:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.