Forum Settings
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2018 8:39 AM

Jun 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Oh wow...... Never would I have thought I would see the day Tatsuya and Miyuki combined would get outwitted and lost in a battle of magic. Though it can be justified that it was a perfect planned ambush against them, but hey, this isn't the first time someone tried, therefore....a lost is a lost. It was a well played for that water bomber guy.

Anyway, there's a lot of fun stuff in this volume aside from that last battle. Project Escapes, the Stars joining the assassination plan, and most especially, the back and forth media war of Tatsuya and Edward. It was nice seeing Tatsuya coping against the revealed truth of his silver identity but honestly, I'm a bit frustrated by the lack of surprises from his close friends again. I at least was hoping to see how Asuza reacted to the news. But there's only Minoru who showed a new light to Tatsuya, and it's actually surprising that Zhou is still looming in the background of the spirit world, that man is seriously annoyingly tenacious.

And for the last concern, I think Minami will probably be alright based on nothing but my intuition.
Jun 10, 2019 11:45 AM

Aug 2013
So the USNA are planning to assassinate Tatsuya.

Even Igor is wants to kill off Tatsuya towards the end, though it was thanks to Minami that he and Miyuki were able to avoid that attack.

Jul 22, 2023 10:22 PM
Aug 2021
Can somebody explain why everyone's first assumption that the building of this PowerPoint is Tatsya's attempt at creating an independent state? When EDF says they'll build a nuclear power plant no one think 'Oh no! They want to create their own country!' It's just a power plant and what is essentially a mineral mine and it needs staff just like any other powerplant or mineral mine.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 32 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 12, 2020

19 by StarZone1 »»
Aug 2, 2023 9:52 AM

» English translations

dadroo - Jan 26, 2023

2 by dadroo »»
Jan 26, 2023 2:36 AM

» [spoiler] Shiba Tatsuya & Miyuki

Syureria - Aug 25, 2020

16 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:52 AM

» Mahouka Koukou no Retoussei Volume 16 Discussion/Spoilers *major spoilers*

Lolcats1997 - Jul 13, 2015

17 by zensh »»
Jul 11, 2022 10:50 AM

» The Charm of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Dloplor - Apr 18, 2022

0 by Dloplor »»
Apr 18, 2022 1:36 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.