Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2018 11:42 AM
Sep 2017
Can some please tell what happen at ch 93 and after that? Did nile really lost her virginity to nefero?At what happens between ch 94-107. I saw ch_107 out in espanol.

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
DeadlyRavenApr 5, 2019 7:21 PM
Sep 18, 2018 1:08 AM
Apr 2016
NAZMUS_SHADAT said:
Can some please tell what happen at ch 93 and after that? Did nile really lost her virginity to nefero?At what happens between ch 94-107. I saw ch_107 out in espanol.

I had the same question so I used the spanish scanslations + google translate to get the gist of it - he stopped, so no she didn't lose her virginity. After that, she escapes, and one thing leads to another which causes her rain powers to come back.

But her powers run out of control, and she unknowingly destroys that rapist's kingdom. This is all revealed to be a plot by Klaus, the mastermind of it all, he wanted to use Nike's power to unleash some dragon or something.

But that plan didn't succeed because Livius meets her and gets her under control. After that, that antagonist loses his eyesight and his leg gets crushed as well in an accident while trying to save Nike/Livius from falling debris (I'm assuming that's the mangaka's way of "punishing" him for what he did to Nike, but I find it bs since Nike being a moron, forgives hims and even cries for him and his loss. Not just her, but Livius offers to help him as well and asks him to depend on him. This is despite multiple, clear sexual assaults on her, including attempted RAPE - and I don't think Nike has told Livius about that attempt)

After that Livius wants to head north, Nike joins him, and at the end of 107 it looks like Livius has just finished telling Nike of his past (flashback chapters)

Read it for closure after the crappy kidnapping arc, have dropped it now. I should have never explored this series beyond the anime, the manga has ruined it for me, leaving a bad taste. Shoujo manga isn't my cup of tea after all (this was the first one I have read), it went horribly downhill after the anime, too many NTR vibes.
LemonOriginsSep 18, 2018 1:22 AM
Mar 27, 2019 7:04 AM
Mar 2015
Then you will hate the Ice Kingdom arc where Klaus tries to use Nike and Ursula to defrost the former Ice Kingdom and release the catastrophe codes in the end Nike stops the Ice Kingdom from being destroyed but cannot stop the world from ending Ursula forgives Livy for what the previous Sun King did in killing her family and making her a sex slave Livy makes her the governor general of the former Ice Kingdom under Sun Kingdom rule
Now its on to the Twilight Kingdom to save the world in Chapter 126
People talk about Nike's getting kidnapped in every arc Yona also gets kidnapped in every arc At least Nike has the ability to get herself out of the mess even if she has to destroy the country of her kidnapper Hak has to save Yona Livy only has to save Nike from herself
Nike has been criticized for forgiving people who hurt her Yona has not forgiven Suwon,but at has at least given up on killing SuWon who killed her father
landofthekwtMar 28, 2019 7:49 AM
Apr 5, 2019 11:10 AM
Nov 2018
So, someone clear please this to me. So, That guy almost raped her. And after all these things, did she say what hapenned to her to Livi, and did she cleared all these mess with him? and what happened after all this? go ahead and say spoilers me if u can :( thx
Apr 5, 2019 1:21 PM
Jul 2018
Kerhalish said:
So, someone clear please this to me. So, That guy almost raped her. And after all these things, did she say what hapenned to her to Livi, and did she cleared all these mess with him? and what happened after all this? go ahead and say spoilers me if u can :( thx

I don't think she will ever mention it again. The only one she remembers the attempted rape scene was when she said something alone this line "I also got hurt, but he isn't a bad person" when she tries to look for him.

After the attemped rape, she was saved by Altaria which turned out that he used her only to make her using her power to destroy the land. The rapist and Livi went to save her. Livi and she were almost hit by the broken building but the rapist saved them by pushing them, and he lost his sight in return. and that where she remembers that scene in a small panel while looking for him to save him. She took care of him while Livi watching. Yeah She forgave him so easily, lol. The next volume is all about Livi's past. and next volume after that seems a start of the next arch.

I personally don't think it will ever be mentioned again. That scene is only made to make her realize that she wasn't as strong as she thought since she was so proud of her strength. It's shoujo for you. Well, I am not a fan of shoujo, I just fast read its raw volume. If you love this series, some Livi x Nike moments may cure you in the next chapters. The author seems trying to not mention it again as she keeps telling you that the guy isn't a bad person after all. So about the rape attempt, she never mentioned it to Livi until vol. 20, and it seems won't be mentioned ever again.

Dunno what happen next though.
Apr 5, 2019 1:30 PM
Nov 2018
Sooo they will talk about it later? If yes, when exactly? Oh and thx for the answer. I was so mad while I was reading the manga, and I’m so happy nothing happened.
Apr 5, 2019 1:33 PM
Jul 2018
Kerhalish said:
Sooo they will talk about it later? If yes, when exactly? Oh and thx for the answer. I was so mad while I was reading the manga, and I’m so happy nothing happened.

Dunno about later because I could only find the vol. 20 the furthest. It's still ongoing and has 21 volumes now. The next arch is already started in vol 20 so I personally don't think they will talk about it. Well, at least until vol 20, they never talk about it.
removed-userApr 5, 2019 1:38 PM
Apr 5, 2019 7:20 PM

May 2009
Thread Merged
Last four posts are merged from the "soredemo sekai wa utsukushii ch 93 and more SPOLIERS!" thread in Manga Discussion.
Jun 6, 2019 1:55 PM

Jul 2013
How long do you think it will be until this Manga ends? I'm debating whether to drop it or read it until the end to know what happens
Jun 15, 2019 10:04 PM

May 2016
Destinesia said:
How long do you think it will be until this Manga ends? I'm debating whether to drop it or read it until the end to know what happens

I hope it ends soon is annoying long.
Jun 16, 2019 9:03 AM

Jul 2013
LastLuminescence said:
Destinesia said:

I know, right? I feel they are dragging it so much :/
Aug 24, 2019 8:53 PM

Apr 2013
Destinesia said:
LastLuminescence said:

I know, right? I feel they are dragging it so much :/

And it feels like its just the same over and over, someone wants Nike, she goes with them, she gets back to the king, forgives them and no punishment, then the next one.
Also with what happened with Neil, he will probably "betray" them to join the others in helping the world not get destroyed, then find out he was misguided and Nike will help Livius forgive him, is the feel i am getting from how the other arcs turned out.
Jul 17, 2023 2:31 PM
Jul 2023
Nike is stupid, She is unforgivable, she started having affection for that rapist, MY WORST MISTAKE THAT I SEEK TO THIS MANGA SERIES, fuck Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Chapter 93 Discussion

Yautja - Oct 9, 2018

20 by itsvikashsharma1 »»
Jul 19, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Chapter 143 Discussion

Yautja - Aug 1, 2021

4 by landofthekwt »»
Mar 21, 2023 10:50 AM

» Quick info drop for those debating whether to try the manga

Cynical_Pink - Aug 27, 2022

2 by Cynical_Pink »»
Sep 5, 2022 12:26 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Chapter 73 Discussion

Eternal_Child - Aug 24, 2021

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Jun 1, 2022 9:36 PM

» Does anybody know where we can read the special edition of their proper wedding?

violity - Jan 27, 2022

1 by Kurisu-chan »»
Apr 30, 2022 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.