Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 26, 2018 6:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, I have to admit, this episode had a crazy start with the planned shooting. Wonder how long that was planned for.

Seems this episode finally takes a more direct approach into the storytelling between Setsuna and Rinne. On the other hand, the segment between Karen and Setsuna was pretty cringeworthy. Still, the story's pacing did pick up quite a bit this episode.
Stark700Aug 26, 2018 7:49 AM
Aug 26, 2018 8:21 AM

Dec 2017
Interesting, but I was hoping it would have a little bit more content.
Aug 26, 2018 8:36 AM
Dec 2017
i hope that this is the first cour of 2 because that is the only way I can see this change of time era working, other wise it's not a smart move to introduce a plot twist so late in the show with not enough time for a proper conclusion/solution
Aug 26, 2018 8:43 AM

Dec 2014
Well, I certainly was not expecting that timeline shift to a complete new scenario. Considering I was already lost I'm not sure they can give me a satisfactory conclusion to the story without it feeling completely random.

The new ED was beautiful. If anything, the anime has fantastic OP and ED's.

After 8 episodes I do get the feeling that premise of the story is actually quite intriguing and the story might actually be pretty good but it's just that the presentation of the anime is very mediocre. This timeline jump has given me enough interest to consider picking up the VN which I assume is far better than the anime, at least I hope it is.
Aug 26, 2018 9:21 AM

Nov 2017
I've wrote it last week and i'm gonna write it again. This anime is the biggest fuck up this season. Even after nearly 500 watched shows i find this to be the stupid show i've ever watched. Sorry for the rant guys but please if you are gonna make something do it the right way. Sayonara from me and if you plan to watch this please save your time for something better.
Aug 26, 2018 9:22 AM
Aug 2018
Lelouch0202 said:

After 8 episodes I do get the feeling that premise of the story is actually quite intriguing and the story might actually be pretty good but it's just that the presentation of the anime is very mediocre. This timeline jump has given me enough interest to consider picking up the VN which I assume is far better than the anime, at least I hope it is.

You won't be disappointed:D.This visual novel in Japan and China website got the highest score in 2016.There are too much difference between anime and visual novel.
Aug 26, 2018 9:52 AM

Jan 2013
I don't know what is going on anymore after this episode.

Well, I didn't know before to be honest, but now it feels completely random.
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Aug 26, 2018 9:59 AM

Jan 2015
Felt like I was watching Planetarian. Anyone else? Both were animated by David Production after all.
Aug 26, 2018 10:02 AM

Nov 2015
iliyanski89 said:
I've wrote it last week and i'm gonna write it again. This anime is the biggest fuck up this season. Even after nearly 500 watched shows i find this to be the stupid show i've ever watched. Sorry for the rant guys but please if you are gonna make something do it the right way. Sayonara from me and if you plan to watch this please save your time for something better.

you simply can't quit the show and is coming back to it every week ? :D
Try Rewrite :D Who knows it might beat this show in terms of stupidity for you.

Honestly though this ep was awesome, this moment of story in vn gotta be that sort of where you can't help but keep reading.
Aug 26, 2018 10:19 AM

Jul 2016
This is sparking my interest, but honestly... This show is kinda putting me in a loop of half explained and half not explained. Not sure if they can really salvage this with the episodes they got left.
Aug 26, 2018 11:40 AM
Aug 2016
Can't understand almost nothing. And since i'm kinda liking it, one day or another i'm gonna play the Visual novel
Aug 26, 2018 11:44 AM

Jul 2015
Interesting episode i guess but "new timeline"? not sure about that, i think its just the future.
The thing is, according to the episode, the Setsuna here is actually our Setsuna that has waken up in the future, what i don't understand is why there is a Rinne and Karen here? i mean its like everyone is reborn and the whole world have some sort of cycle aspect to it that after some time, same people will reborn?
Aug 26, 2018 12:01 PM

Feb 2014
I wasn't expecting a timeline shift, with the Island's title changing to 'Never Island' and it's also the only place left on earth that's inhabited by humans. Talk about an apocalyptic-type of world here...

The new OP/ED carries that feeling of tension and sadness, but with a tinge of hope, which was a nice touch. =)

In this worldline, Sara has big boobs, Rinne looks nice with her choice of outfit, but she's also working on a time-leap machine(?), whereas Karen is the leader of the untagged and was willing to have sex with Setsuna in order to get info. That's a bit desperate of her, to be honest.

Either way, Setsuna now remembers what he's here to do, so I'm hoping that his mission will get off to a successful start for the next episode. =)
Aug 26, 2018 12:13 PM

Jan 2017
beast_regards said:

Thank fuck, I'm not the only one that feels this way xD

Aug 26, 2018 12:29 PM

Jan 2013
Meta_Yoshi said:
I wasn't expecting a timeline shift, with the Island's title changing to 'Never Island' and it's also the only place left on earth that's inhabited by humans. Talk about an apocalyptic-type of world here...

The new OP/ED carries that feeling of tension and sadness, but with a tinge of hope, which was a nice touch. =)

In this worldline, Sara has big boobs, Rinne looks nice with her choice of outfit, but she's also working on a time-leap machine(?), whereas Karen is the leader of the untagged and was willing to have sex with Setsuna in order to get info. That's a bit desperate of her, to be honest.

Either way, Setsuna now remembers what he's here to do, so I'm hoping that his mission will get off to a successful start for the next episode. =)

It doesn't really explain anything, as even though this episode is the future protagonist have flashback about, it is not the original timeline as protagonist arrived to it through that cryosleep chamber, and was not born to that world.

It is a closed loop. He arrived to the future via the future cryosleep technology, and is going to leave it through future's time machine.

Also, it is not the future technology, Never Island's Rinne is actually building it according to instruction from past.

Also, Rinne's Five Years disappearance before has nothing to do with this Never Island as she spent 5 days on the tropical island, not the frozen one, with another Setsuna, with technology for being cryo frozen already present.

Also, for mystical reasons, two girls practically look the same in the Never Island timeline, with pretty much having the same personalities, while they by all means should be different persons. Person Protagonist Setsuna want to save have to be different person than Never Island Rinne

Also, probably future is the past, and the sun sickness mentioned earlier is somehow inherited from people who lived their lives in the bunker. I bet on it.
beast_regardsAug 26, 2018 12:34 PM
Aug 26, 2018 12:47 PM

Feb 2018
wow karen gave me a boner in this episode

LOL and rinne was cute

and the new op and ED

Never ISLAND as the new intro HYPEEEEEEE

come on that is so fcking cool!!!!
Qio420Aug 26, 2018 1:22 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 26, 2018 12:49 PM

Jun 2017
This turned into a completely different series lol. So Setsuna really seems to be stuck in a loop. Goes to the past with future tech to fix stuff, fails, ends up in the future via future tech (which is actually forgotten past tech). I wonder if he will be sent back to the past again.

How the hell did the world freeze over lol.

Anyway, I'll wait how this turns out and probably pick up the visual novel later.

Aug 26, 2018 1:10 PM

Feb 2014
beast_regards said:
Meta_Yoshi said:

It doesn't really explain anything, as even though this episode is the future protagonist have flashback about, it is not the original timeline as protagonist arrived to it through that cryosleep chamber, and was not born to that world.

It is a closed loop. He arrived to the future via the future cryosleep technology, and is going to leave it through future's time machine.

Also, it is not the future technology, Never Island's Rinne is actually building it according to instruction from past.

Also, Rinne's Five Years disappearance before has nothing to do with this Never Island as she spent 5 days on the tropical island, not the frozen one, with another Setsuna, with technology for being cryo frozen already present.

Also, for mystical reasons, two girls practically look the same in the Never Island timeline, with pretty much having the same personalities, while they by all means should be different persons. Person Protagonist Setsuna want to save have to be different person than Never Island Rinne

Also, probably future is the past, and the sun sickness mentioned earlier is somehow inherited from people who lived their lives in the bunker. I bet on it.

Thanks for the explanation. Going by your post, I assume you've played the Visual Novel? If so, then I think it's about I did the same, so I can understand the story better. ^^;
Aug 26, 2018 1:13 PM

Jan 2013
MomoSinX said:
This turned into a completely different series lol. So Setsuna really seems to be stuck in a loop. Goes to the past with future tech to fix stuff, fails, ends up in the future via future tech (which is actually forgotten past tech). I wonder if he will be sent back to the past again.

He put himself in the statis chamber to go in the future in order to save the girl from dying in the past, only to find the dead girl alive again in the future with no memory of the past is building the time machine according to instruction in the past so protagonist can go from future to the past again to save the girl from the future instead of the girl in the past...

I wonder how this is going to make any sense whatsoever.

J_LEE_C said:

It's like Erased. Some people actually believed it is going to make sense in the future. I was one of those people.

I believed Island is going to make sense too.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Meta_Yoshi said:
Thanks for the explanation. Going by your post, I assume you've played the Visual Novel? If so, then I think it's about I did the same, so I can understand the story better. ^^;

No, actually, I never played VN. I am going by what anime told (shown) me to this point.
Aug 26, 2018 1:22 PM

Feb 2014
beast_regards said:
Meta_Yoshi said:

No, actually, I never played VN. I am going by what anime told (shown) me to this point.

Fair enough. I just need to pay extra attention to the next set of episodes, along with rewatching this episode again so I can get a better understanding of what's happening. That way, I might enjoy this show a bit more, who knows! ^_^
Aug 26, 2018 1:25 PM

Jul 2015
beast_regards said:

Nice catch dude, that actually make some sense. Maybe they use the time machine and take all the survivals to the past to keep them alive by keep repeating the cycle, somewhat like that movie "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" where they stayed in the loop right before the German bomber destroy the orphanage.
John_MaxAug 26, 2018 1:42 PM
Aug 26, 2018 1:42 PM

Jan 2013
John_Max said:
Nice catch dude, that actually make some sense. Maybe they use the time machine and take all the survivals to the past to keep them alive by keep repeating the cycle, somewhat like that movie "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" where they stayed in the loop right before the German bomber destroy the orphanage.

I bet it is something similar.

Problem is, people in the Never Island know the legend (it is mentioned in the passing), they don't have any specific details, while people in the original Island had a details of the legend.

Which is a strange status, legend mentioned in the start of the series didn't happened yet in Episode 9, no mention of three clans, yet there is some preceding legend still.

Only way how Island (from the starting episodes) can come to be is that all three girls plus protagonist traveled to the past and found the clans. But that wouldn't happen, because protagonist arrived at the point clans and island was already found, and there was different Setsuna before.

Meta_Yoshi said:
Fair enough. I just need to pay extra attention to the next set of episodes, along with rewatching this episode again so I can get a better understanding of what's happening. That way, I might enjoy this show a bit more, who knows! ^_^

There is a scene where (Never Island) Rinne finds Setsuna in the container he was frozen in at the end of Episode 8, suggesting he was never born into this world.

But that would mean she also was on surface, which is strange, since she don't know about the frozen wasteland?

What I am not sure about is that container really freezes the person inside it. If protagonist is in the future, Rinne should be already dead, and she obviously isn't. Even if everyone in the female line of the clan is supposed to look the same, Rinne was dead/drown when Setsuna was "frozen" and thus died without the descendant.
beast_regardsAug 26, 2018 1:45 PM
Aug 26, 2018 2:03 PM
Aug 2017
Ok wait guys, there is one thing I don't get - was Setsuna sent to the past or to the future?

Yeah I see how everything is connected, the whole story (I'm good at understanding and connecting stories) even though it was an really unexpected (and quiet good) change of time place and era (like an parallel world) and I really like the steampunky look they've got in there (yeah pretty much steampunk always comes with Dystopia).

Well it's been a while (a long while) since I saw good and one of it's kind (almost, well I bet you couldn't find anything similar to this anime/visual novel) anime like that, I really like the story, the music, the art - well I like everything about it (in my opinion), so I really hope it will continue and I can't wait for the next episode (I think I'm going to purchase the soundtrack and, if available, the DVD as well, and the visual novel (en. Version) cause yah know, yeah.... And really hopefully there will be a manga released (really wanna see something like that - of course I'll buy that too).

And yeah I haven't played the visual novel yet, but I am going to (not gonna play further than the anime continues) - so good luck with it! (really I love this brilliant series - now I must find place for it in my favorites - probably I'll have to purchase MAL membership - wonder why I haven't purchased :D) P.S - I like both steampunk and ocean, so it's quiet a rare coincidence to see such brilliant series - yeah I really like to type :D
Aug 26, 2018 2:09 PM
Aug 2017
Yeah it was quiet unexpected that the time he will travel to will be an apocalyptic dystopian steampunk era (if anyone can figure What year is this - that's really interesting)

BTW I really like figuring out stories and connecting everything together and reading all those things and theorys peaople write about (I can never post my theorys cause they are so sooo long and when I think about it I write it somewhere so I can actually upload pictures of it.... Hmm.. good idea... Hey what am I even doing this is a forum discussion about Island.. yeah I forgot, I know). :D
Aug 26, 2018 2:25 PM

Apr 2015
J_LEE_C said:
beast_regards said:

Amen to this! I am just so confused right now lol
Aug 26, 2018 2:26 PM
Aug 2017
Ooh, this is too long - I just thought about a whole theory and I didn't write it here so - here is one small part - they said they where going to kill everybody under the church (the illegal children) and they don't care about other peaople getting trapped in the fire - then you remember in Setsuna's memory that Sarah (had huge breasts) was grown up and they were in fire and thats the last thing he remembers - in other memories of his he is in dark places so that makes sense of the dystopian world they are in - now you can see in this episode some of his memories from the time we saw him in the first episodes (Rinne's picture in her funeral) - so now he is sent back to the place he came from (that's quite a paradox cause he came from there and then to there and then there... It continues on in an infinite loop so he doesn't really have place in time.... Paradox.) So he is there to fix what happened that made him travel through time. (I Messing too much with paradoxes and time traveling..) so there are also theories about the mysterious island that is 5 years in the past and that whole story (am I the only one that got an nostalgic wave when I saw the room on the secret island where is the time coffin?) So it'll take me too long to type my full and organized theory (as always) in here - so I'll keep on reading and many sharing some of my theories as well :D
Aug 26, 2018 2:30 PM
Aug 2017
Well for those of you that don't have a clue to what's going on just try to think about it and you'll see how (somehow) it's all connected (it's always seems so random, but when you look at that, it's actually not, and that's quiet cool)
Aug 26, 2018 2:33 PM
Aug 2017
Well I have a great idea - why not opening an IRC chat about it (so you'll be able to chat with peaople live about the topic) and then posting big things in here? (In the Island forum discussions on MAL)
Aug 26, 2018 2:38 PM

Jan 2013
Yukito-NII said:
Well for those of you that don't have a clue to what's going on just try to think about it and you'll see how (somehow) it's all connected (it's always seems so random, but when you look at that, it's actually not, and that's quiet cool)

There are probably three different places, two different time machines, two different Setsuna, and who knows how many timelines in between.

It's going to be lot of confusing.
Aug 26, 2018 2:46 PM
Aug 2017
@beast_regards - did you notice they were all wearing warm clothes? Maybe the weather is really cold and there are frozen areas on the never island itself - where Rinne found Setsuna in the time coffin/machine - plus that world seems like where he came from to the beginning of the series - all the details from his memories are similar to the world he's now in - and you are sooo right about Setsuna wasn't even born to this world - it's a really messed up paradox that he is traveling from one time to another back and forth in loops - so he didn't come from any of these worlds and he is stuck in a whole loop paradox until he figures out something - when that happens he will be removed from the world, or not? Well when we'll see that it's going to be superrr unexpected and will hit us so hard , we don't really know what's going to happen - that's a really big mystery how did he even get to this world if he doesn't even exist?!
Aug 26, 2018 2:54 PM
Aug 2017
Ooh and maybe she found him in the winter and in a cold area and there is snow (the world itself seems really cold) - yeah that's really confusing - that still doesn't explain how is Rinne still alive ( I mean the Rinne in the future because in episode 8 she died and the cycle is done - only left option is that he travelled to the past - they said that the time machine probably came from an ancient civilization that was more developed and they also mentioned, well, called it a machine that brings you back in time).... Ooh my thinking was cut, well big confusing mystery :O
Aug 26, 2018 2:57 PM

May 2015
So in the dystopian future, people are struggling and are limited on food. And the untagged are children who don't seem to be "registered" on the island? Hmm...what happened here...

Nice opening..."Closing Tears" by Yukarin...

"Never Island"? Like "Neverland?" Sure, I'll take it. I guess that's what we'll be calling this arc.

Oi Karen...I don't mind you rewarding someone with your body...but aren't you a little too young for that? And your underwear...

No habitable place anywhere except the Island...what the heck happened to the world? Great Ending theme too. Fitting for this new arc.

So Setsuna came forward to the future (or basically returned to his present timeline), was found by Rinne, and now he has to find a way to save everyone in this future world of despair. Things just got interesting! Let's keep it going!
Aug 26, 2018 2:57 PM
Aug 2017
(for some reason I'm too lazy to update my stats in MAL so you probably can't see any information on me - except my favorites, for that I'm not lazy)
Aug 26, 2018 3:02 PM
Aug 2017
Maybe the past civilization was destroyed by an ice age and the only thing was left from them is the time machine on the mysterious island.... So they somehow timeproof sealed the mysterious island in the storm.... Hmm....
Aug 26, 2018 3:10 PM

Jan 2013
@Yukito-NII

Busty Future Sara reveals that surface is frozen, but Future-Rinne already knows that. She have been to the surface, that's where she found the Setsuna capsule in the first place. It's Future-Rinne who gave him warm clothes! We were shown in the flashback.

There are also two time capsules, one Setsuna found when he was stuck with the Rinne on the island, and one Karen's mother retrieved 5 years prior when Rinne was stuck on the time-locked island with Old Setsuna.

If Rinne didn't drown in Episode 7 or 8, it means she got back to the time-locked island, she could've use the second capsule still left there which means they are two Rinne even!

And from where Future-Rinne instruction for the time machine even come from. Karen's mother didn't know how to build one, hence it can't come from the era we saw in between E 1 - 8
Aug 26, 2018 3:16 PM

Mar 2012
Honestly, the random boob references like 'there you go, looking at here _huge_ boobs again" or "ah, her boobs poked me!" lines really add nothing but cringe. Especially when you're trying to make a very serious episode that changes the setting dramatically.
Also, the voice acting for Rinne. Aggggggh.
Aug 26, 2018 3:17 PM
Aug 2017
Ok this is going to be a really long discussion, (you're really right @beast_regards) so I'll be back tomorrow (writing lots of things in here) and have a good night guys! (Seriously in my country it's 1:15 A.M)šŸ˜“

Actually now I kinda regret not updating my watching stats (ever since I opened my account) on MAL....

Mod edit: merged double posts
BrandonAug 29, 2018 3:22 AM
Aug 26, 2018 4:15 PM

Aug 2018
WAIT A SECOND
I remember the start of episode 4 ( i think) where Setsuna was dreaming about an older Sara with big oppai, and she was telling him something like "you can save the island" while dying.
OHOH i bet shits gonna be fire in nexrs episodes
Aug 26, 2018 4:58 PM

Jul 2017
A weird episode with the timeline changing along with the scenarios. Felt like I was watching a completely different anime, so that was bizarre.

It's interesting in a way, but the way it was presented also made it feel too random.
Aug 26, 2018 7:37 PM

Mar 2018
Hebi_op said:
Can't understand almost nothing. And since i'm kinda liking it, one day or another i'm gonna play the Visual novel

This is describing me...

also, new OP & ED songs are lit af
Aug 26, 2018 7:54 PM

Jan 2011
even if the anime goes to shit i'm still gonna see this to the end ,was neat doing the name change since we've time traveled

i still have Rewrite on my backlog of VNs to get back to but i feel like this would be one to check out

also past Rinne > Future Rinne
Aug 26, 2018 7:58 PM
Oct 2016
I was following this show only because I wanted to hear the voices of Yukarin and Asumi Kana(nyaruko xd) as MC again, even if the show was based on a VN, but after this episode... mmmm, I want to drop it with 5/10
Aug 26, 2018 8:04 PM
Jun 2017
Wow!!! LOVE THIS NEW COUR!!! i dont expect this one... hahaha...

This time setsuna has been on the time of rinne and karen... and still searching for the Avalon (thr mystery island they are talking in the first cour)... i love how they have shown the past lives of Karen, rinne and sara...

Im so excited about what could happen here, can setsuna save the island and the rest of people living there?... hahaha

*anyways I LOVE THE NEW OP/ED OST
Aug 26, 2018 8:30 PM

Jan 2015
So, this episode was a complete mindfuck... And, for the first half of it, I really didn’t care for it. But, when Setsuna started to flash back to the island and Rinne we’ve already been following up to this point, I started to have some little hope again. But, it’s still pretty hard to make sense of.

First and foremost, I’d assumed this to be the future. And that Setsuna was found by a future girl named Rinne, and is only now beginning to recall why he was cryogenically frozen and sent to the future; To catch up with technology that could send him back into the past, to undo Rinne proper’s apparent death.

But, Sara showing up, and being so buxom — which coincides with previous Sara’s recollecting her mother having the same appearance — as well as alternate versions of Karen and Rinne, all threw me for a loop. I’d begun to wonder if the syndrome that kills people who are exposed to sunlight, might somehow be connected to these events, based on what the old man had said. And that made me wonder if this was, in fact, the past.

But, based on Setsuna’s own recollection of the former Rinne’s death, we at least know that we’re still following Setsuna proper. And he now seems to believe that he can ‘save the island’ and its people. By which, I think he means, go back in time to save Rinne, and perhaps prevent some catastrophe that entombs the descendants of the island of old, underground in the future.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Aug 26, 2018 10:51 PM

Dec 2015
My god, what an absolute clusterfuck of an anime. It's so retarded.
Aug 26, 2018 10:52 PM

Dec 2015
BakaSenpai93 said:
I was following this show only because I wanted to hear the voices of Yukarin and Asumi Kana(nyaruko xd) as MC again, even if the show was based on a VN, but after this episode... mmmm, I want to drop it with 5/10

Right now it's between a 2/10 and 3/10 for me.
Aug 26, 2018 11:28 PM

Jan 2016
I really like the art and visual of this anime but the either the plot is moving too fast or it's just too hard for me to comprehend. Another fail VN adaptation sadly.. 3/10 Dropped :(
Aug 26, 2018 11:51 PM
Aug 2017
@sXeblues you've got a point, now I see there is something even weirder - my theory is that Setsuna is stuck in a paradox and shouldn't even exist in this world - I thought Setsuna was sent to the past, but now, they seem to know about the legend - that couldn't possibly be the future because Rinne has died, but the machine that Setsuna used to travel in time, they called it a machine that sends you back in time - and probably this machine was the only thing left from the ancient developed civilization they had, until some kind of ice age destroyed them all, so they somehow sealed the island with the time machine - so my guess is that it was somewhere between when the legend began and when we saw the normal island - they already know about the island but, Rinne still exists, so that era is before she died (or the cycle would end) - so Setsuna was sent to an era between the beginning of the legend and before Rinne's death - but if everyone has died because of ice age, then how were people born again? That means that Setsuna is really stuck in a paradox that causes him travel to the future and then back to the past to save the past civilization, so a couple of people (probably the main characters) from the ancient civilization has survived along with Setsuna, wait, but why was he sent to the future if they survived? In one time they survived and in the other they didn't, so when they didn't Setsuna was sent to the future, wait that's not possible because if they didn't survive that means no one's alive on Earth, so only option left..... Setsuna travels between parallel worlds! wow long theory. :P
Aug 26, 2018 11:54 PM
Aug 2017
Does anyone know how to convert vn to vnds? Please I really wanna play ISLAND on my mobile phone ^_^
Aug 27, 2018 12:00 AM

Apr 2016
New OP and ED!
Didn't expect them to change it.
Though both were good, I liked the previous ones better especially the ED (Eternal Star).

Regarding with the story, I don't know what to say anymore.
It's great!.... A great mess! -_-
It's hard to connect with the characters when the story's not telling you clearly what's going on.

So Setsuna time-travelled and then what?
Last episode, he said he will save Rinne... and now this episode, he's going to save Island?
Seriously! Even the character motive is a scribbly mess!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» About the adaptation

TEMPEST_1 - May 10

3 by ptero93 »»
May 10, 1:31 PM

Poll: » Island Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

183 by Cyanwasserstoff »»
Jan 15, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Island Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2018

81 by Miki42 »»
Dec 3, 2023 9:14 AM

Poll: » Island Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2018

67 by Miki42 »»
Dec 3, 2023 9:13 AM

Poll: » Island Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2018

51 by Miki42 »»
Dec 1, 2023 1:27 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.