Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 8, 2018 8:09 AM

Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Who has the best room? Probably Sero.
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Aug 8, 2018 8:13 AM

May 2015
Kirishima has best room.

Momo is rich girl, that for sure. :p
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 8, 2018 8:46 AM

Feb 2013
All their rooms are amazing.
Tsuyu-chan, please don't cry!
Aug 8, 2018 10:01 AM

Dec 2015
They built all those buildings in just 3 days. Cementoss must've been a huge help.

I laughed so hard at Tokoyami's room/reaction xDD fucking brilliant!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 8, 2018 10:48 AM

Jan 2013
great episode, fantastic moments. i couldn't hold back my excitement in anticipation of what was to come in store for deku.
Aug 8, 2018 1:03 PM

Dec 2016
Not gonna lie, may have gotten teary eyed at the end lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 8, 2018 10:26 PM

Sep 2016
After an awesome episode we get a terrible waste of time, at least the final minutes were interesting I guess.

1/5
Aug 9, 2018 5:14 PM

Jan 2013
To be honest I wasn’t expecting this episode to be so good! Watching All Might promising to take care of Midoriya and his mother crying because she is scared.
Oh well, I guess Aizawa was really mad at them I think we've never seen him like this, but obviously, after everything that happened, it’s comprehensible.
I think we are all, at least I am, shocked after everything that happened and it will probably take them a while to get everything back to normal, so probably the next episodes will be more character and skill development and maybe some just fun episodes, because I don’t think we will have more than 2 big action scenes, it will probably happen in the last episodes, so we can breathe freely now xD
Poor Tsu, she didn’t know about the whole story, I thought she knew like the others but.
Oh and the room contest was so funny xD Some of the rooms were unexpected and some were way too expected ahaha I wonder how Mineta room is hahaha
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 10, 2018 10:18 PM

Mar 2009
Making Tsu cry is a crime against humanity.
Aug 12, 2018 2:38 AM

Jun 2013
Deku’s mom is the best mom in the entire series. Even All Might thinks she’s awesome and even compared her to his predecessor.

Whoa, imagine if Aizawa-sensei really expelled everyone. That would make a brand new story of them trying to get back into U.A. or applying for other schools.

LOL Why did Bakugou need Kaminari if he had to withdraw money? I refuse to believe there was an ATM just around the corner. Anyways, I’m glad Bakugo is changing and has a sweet side to him, paying back Kirishima. I want to see his more protective side like later on, his mother or father being in danger and him wanting to protect them.

Love how Mineta’s still a fucking perv and Aizawa-sensei knows it so well and has warned many people about it in the past and reminds him to stay in his lane even in this episode.

This episode was really fun to watch. Deku’s All Might otakuism was exposed and his All Might collection is impressive. Even someone as stoic as Tokoyami was embarrassed and he has a nice collection of goth things. I’m curious what’s inside Mineta’s room, no one wanted to go inside LOL. Iida’s massive collection of eyeglasses was cool. Koda-kun brought a pet rabbit! How fucking adorable is that? I love this cutie pie. I know Kirishima’s room is supposed to be all manly but it looks like a yakuza’s room. Shoto’s room is very traditional and he did that all in one day. Sero’s Asian room. I loved Jiro’s room the most next to Tokoyami’s. I’m surprised that Invisible Girl’s room is very girly. Sato brought an oven and made a cake and won the contest! I want to see Tsu and Bakugo’s room soon.

BTW, many of the girls and even some of the guys acknowledged that Todoroki is the most handsome and hottest guy in the class. Poor Tsu-chan, felt guilty and apologized to them. Seeing her cry made me tear up. I love her, she’s still one of the best girls.
臭い-
Aug 13, 2018 3:27 AM

May 2010
Poor Tsuyu-chan ;-; It’s good to have slower ep after so much bad stuff happening during last arc, good time to take a break for something more fun!

Also, Todoroki's room is easily the coolest >w<
Aug 14, 2018 1:48 AM

Dec 2014
Even with all that light hearted atmosphere there was still some uneasiness in the whole episode
Sep 16, 2018 7:59 AM

Jul 2013
That room design contest was fun, wanted to see Mineta's though lol curious about what's in there probably some fleshlight or a sex doll or whatever. Anyway, I was kinda tired and whatever reason Froppy was sad it just flew over my head I have no idea what she's going on about lol I'm so sleepy but she's still adorable as always.
Sep 25, 2018 4:16 PM

Sep 2018
Damn I really wanted to see what Bakugo and Tsu's rooms looked like!
I really hope they show them later on, but probably not :c
Oct 3, 2018 6:49 PM

May 2012
Dorm life! Pretty fun start of this new experience for all of them. Really looking forwards to the next episode and boy Minoru was hilarious this episode! Actually wanted to see his "room" :p
Oct 8, 2018 6:39 PM

Dec 2012
It's a bit hard to keep up with all of the characters, so that whole room contest helped to catch a glimpse into their personalities.
Oct 8, 2018 6:41 PM

Jan 2009
minimalism ftw! so Shoji the tentacle man have the best room for me
Oct 10, 2018 6:29 AM

Mar 2016
I like this slice of life episode! IMO, Todoroki definitely got the best room interior, but in the end, Sato takes the cake! (literally) as the best room by majority votes. Turns out this whole competition thing is to ease of the tense feeling everyone has about what they've said before the Kamino event.

Well, I'm excited for the next episode!
Oct 28, 2018 4:30 PM

Jul 2013
Overall a very funny episode. I liked that idea with the room king and to see most of the rooms. Some very surprising ones we got to see. Mineta is such a creep damn.

Midoriya and his fable for All Might, love it <3

It's crazy to think that if All Might didn't resigned Aizawa would have kicked out Tenya, Momo, Midoriya, Todoroki and Kirishima. All of them really have to watch out in the future.

That ending was pretty sad. I didn't knew Tsuyu felt that way after the Bakugo rescue. A lot of feelings, but I think that also brought everyone closer to each other.

Natsu88Oct 28, 2018 5:04 PM

Nov 6, 2018 7:42 AM

May 2013
A crying Tsuyu-chan is so moe~ *heart eyes*
I didn't get why she was upset tho... ^^' bc the rescue crew didn't obey their hero rules and were "villain-like"? or same reason as Iida where her feelings are disregarded since they went anyways???

Someone explain better lulz :3 I'm slow sometimes, haha

---

Loved all their rooms tho X) I think Sero's room would be my room goals; I've always wanted a modern/minimalistic Zen type of room, but Asian style looks good too C:

Fave room reactions were for Toko and Todo hahaha XD the bestttttt~

Mineta wafting the smell of panties from Hagakure's drawer was smhhhhh lmao
Dec 13, 2018 1:18 PM

Mar 2012
they're really trying hard to make mineta insufferable, aren't they?
Jan 9, 2019 12:25 AM

Dec 2015
That awkward moment when MHA starts being another slice of life anime...
Feb 4, 2019 11:25 PM

Nov 2018
Wanted to look at Bakugou and Asui's rooms. Thought they would infiltrate their rooms for a second (while they are asleep) but I guess they are good kids n this isn't that kind of anime. They could at least go see in the morning but oh well. Maybe we will get to see some other time.
Apr 5, 2019 6:14 AM

Jun 2017
The best room for boys was Todoroki's, and for girls would be Ashido!

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
May 12, 2019 7:01 PM

May 2016
After everything's that happened, lifting up their spirits is on top of their priority list and Bakugo decided to take the first step in doing so by messing with Kaminari so everyone, especially Kirishima, wouldn't be so hung up over what Aizawa just said. He's a great guy after all!

It was very fun having a look at the personalized dorm rooms of every single one of them this time and it feels like I know them more now. Tsuyu feeling so distressed over what she said to them was heartbreaking but seeing her feel so guilty over that makes her even more beautiful than she already is.

May 28, 2019 11:27 AM

Nov 2017
Poor little Tsuyu, this anime is always surprising to me, I never see it coming. Subverting my expectations, I must say. I barely noted that she was slightly upset or that her turn was out of character in the hospital room when Dekku is hurt. Then they come back with this at the end of the episode. Didn't expect it, honestly. They're wrapping a lot of the plot and drama in fun things like comparing dorm rooms, going to the pool, and then the drama hits you out of nowhere. Very interesting.

From the first episode you would assume the animators went on vacation. Alas, it was not to be, this season is kicking the ass. One for all's retirement...it's like a good movie at this point. The action, the drama behind the scenes, the dialogue between characters. I always like that they express their true emotions.
May 29, 2019 7:15 AM

Mar 2015
That last bit with Tsuyu-chan was so sweet, I'm glad she was able to express herself so that they can all move forward together!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 25, 2019 10:01 AM

Sep 2009
Still wondering, in the beginning of the episode why Bakugou pulls Kaminari to behind the bushes? what was the purpose? or am i so dirty minded? cuz everyone was laughing when they get out lol

Aug 28, 2019 10:29 AM

Dec 2016
Why did Bakugo have to grab Kaminari to the brushes like that? XD That was so out of the blue it was funny to watch hahaha

Mineta you perv... you've got -100 points (lowest score) for scarrying the girls!

It was a good episode :) It was fun to see the way that everyone have different tastes. Shouji didn't took long to prepare his room ;) I would like to see Tsuyu and Bakugo's room :( Maybe next time?

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Apr 13, 2020 10:09 AM

Mar 2020
Tsu her tears were so heartbreaking to watch </3
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Scuderia1615&sclick=1]
May 31, 2020 9:51 AM

Mar 2019
Ok,the sad moment wasn't as important tbh.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jul 25, 2020 4:12 AM
Jul 2018
This episode was horrible. What the hell happened? The episodes up to this were all great but this was just boring filler.
Aug 10, 2020 2:33 AM

Apr 2013
That was a nice episode after all the action we got in the last few, had a very SoL-like feeling to it. I thought Tsu would apologize since her statement was actually not very smart. If they hadn't acted like "villains", then Bakugo wouldn't be there with them.
Sep 15, 2020 3:11 AM

Jun 2013
Their rooms are all aesthetic. :">
Sep 23, 2020 11:34 PM
Feb 2019
Midoriya brought his All Might shrine with him to the dorms... He knows the dude irl, how does he not feel weird about having his image plastered to every surface?

Tokoyami's such an edgelord lol

Can Mineta just die already? I know he's supposed to be funny but he actually gives me the creeps.

Aizawa sensei should have at least slapped them with detention for running off like that. They almost ruined the police and pro heroes' plan. And they made Tsuya cry. I'm tired of them being idiots and running off into danger. And Midoriya is probably never going to achieve full power at this rate since he's shattered his limbs so many times.
uwotnowSep 23, 2020 11:37 PM
Jan 27, 2021 4:36 PM
Dec 2020
I can't believe they made Tsuyu think she was Worthless. I'm going to Detroit Smash their faces aaaa
Feb 13, 2021 11:59 AM

Jun 2019
Pretty chill episode. Shifting to dorms. Tsuyu, don't cry. :'(
Mar 2, 2021 10:51 PM

Jun 2013
Deku's mom is uwu.
Mar 12, 2021 11:00 AM

Oct 2020
Things were cool but Aizawa's speech was devastating especially the last sentences XD!!! But Katsuki did well. Using Kaminari as a mood changer that was awesome XD!!! The Dorm room competition was good. Too bad Mineta's room was unseen. Probably he would have the best room as we saw in earlier eps. It become horror house this time. However it reminded me about my room. Better not talk about that =)
Mar 13, 2021 9:44 AM

Feb 2019
Bit of a filler but I was grinning throughout the whole episode.
I am not a weeb, I simply enjoy 2D girls
Apr 13, 2021 2:28 AM
Sep 2020
Good to see everyone's back and trying to get along.

Really well done episode imo.

the dormitories are awesome!
May 11, 2021 2:43 AM

Jun 2020
That was so cute seeing all their rooms. I can’t with Ojirou lollllol

L O L @ Uraraka laughing at Iida’s crazy amount of spectacles. Uraraka cracks me up whenever she’s laughing like that lol!!!!

Wish we saw Kacchan’s!!!!! And Tsuyu’s

That was sad at the end. And so sweet. I’m glad Tsuyu talked it out & told them her true feelings. Tsuyu is really best girl, and they all know it. No one wants to see her upset!♡

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

May 17, 2021 12:21 PM
Mar 2021
TSU IS MY FAV OMG I LOVE HER SM
Jun 7, 2021 12:43 AM

Feb 2021
Lol it was a fun episode watching everyone's rooms and also to know that they all were coping up to bring back thing to normal.

Aug 8, 2021 4:46 AM
Feb 2015
Relaxing episode
Sep 12, 2021 8:45 AM

Aug 2020
A fun episode to cool off the previous couple of episodes.

I'm more of a simple person, so my personal favorite room is Uraraka's and the once similar. Now it is tempting to see the other three rooms (Mineta included).

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Sep 28, 2021 4:32 AM
Aug 2015
Aww I really needed that wholesome content after the epic battle.
Easygoing and funny, very good episode:)
Dekus mom is so precious and strong ❤️
Oct 27, 2021 12:06 PM

Jan 2021
Its so nice seeing Bakugou and Kirishima's growing bond in the anime. I love how Bakugou sad Kirishima being miserable and tried to make him feel better by "returning" him the money of the goggles. Tho the way he did it reminds me of a tsundere so much haha

Also, no matter the reaction. I love Aoyama's room. Its so him
Oct 28, 2021 5:14 AM

Apr 2021
Welp Not a bad episode.....I really liked the room contest....Sero won, I mean duh sweets can buy people :)

If it were me I'd have voted for Todoroki or Jiro...anyways next episode they start their training
Jan 11, 2022 12:38 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
This happened at least once before in this series, I forget when, but it was a case of something you probably don't think of much when you first watch it, but then they bring it up later on and it's actually something quite serious. Of course I'm talking about Tsu here, and the comment she brought up in the hospital a few episodes back before everything went down. When she said what she said back then, you probably think "hmm, that's a valid point", but then just dismiss it after that. But this whole time things were going on behind the scenes, and these little things actually had some implications.

Who knew Tsu this whole time felt bad for what she said, and not only her, but a few more of them as well apparently. And the whole room thing, that was just all for fun right? Well yes and no, it had its purpose, there was more going on than simply to give the audience some light-hearted fun; it was to give the characters themselves some light-hearted fun after being revealed that inside they were actually kind of down inside. I'm wording all this the best I can, but basically I'm just glad they did what they did; it adds so much more depth to what otherwise would've just been a shallow shounen which I initially expected this to be.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Song name?

infinite_Shadows - May 27

8 by matthewy2006 »»
May 28, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Aug 8, 2018

124 by Darzaka »»
May 26, 6:12 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

468 by AndoRando »»
May 16, 8:33 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2018

188 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 14, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2018

161 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 14, 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.