Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:34 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
KajiKaji's character doing regular thing as always, and princess likes it (or rather, glad he's well).

Slight change to the OP again.

Both of the enemies chasing the princess are alive, but he full countered.

The enemy at the castle got closed eyed knight's brother and another female knight who travelled with Maeno-san's character hostage.

It seems like his brother is there, but sacrificed for her.

Sakamoto-san's character caught up. The age thing doesn't work on her?! Infinity, huh.

The enemies are surprised at her identity (daughter of some kind of witch) and her name is not human language?!

Ex-enemy chansing his friend, and joined by the ex-leader guy.

He sacrificed himself to release enemy from his brother's body.

After regaining his conscious, he got the enemy that once was within him.

Before dissappearing, he left message to Mamo's character.

The enemy is not done yet, and everyone else, including KajiKaji's character, joined.

One more ep.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 8, 2018 6:33 AM

May 2015
Welp Merlin suddenly got epic power. Sureeeee
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 8, 2018 8:43 AM

Dec 2015
This was terrible. Is A-1 even trying with the animation??
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Aug 8, 2018 10:23 AM

Feb 2013
Merlin's father has to be a demon, or some sort of powerful enemy because they were too scared when they heard his name.
Dreyfus is back, great, Zaratras used all his power to save him, RIP again man.
Meliodas got stronger, it's over 60.000!
Aug 9, 2018 9:19 AM

Jan 2017
This episode was the worst of the most recent few; there was no context regarding the return of characters.
There was no hyped fight either, it was all just a bit bland and fairly uninteresting... Hopefully the finale can do better cz having merlin returning in such a manner doesn't do the anime any good and can wreck the whole vibe of the anime's current story.
-
The commandments have these amazing curses, and escanors sin grants him immunity to the curse's repercussions -which makes a fair amount of sense... So why didn't they extend this concept to future fights and have them select opponents where they'll have a fair advantage.

So yeah, let's see if there'll be a resurgence of this concept in the finale, as well as an improvement in the fight scenes; 'cause today was boring
Aug 9, 2018 8:52 PM

May 2012
Wonderful episode, especially that ending! Really though fight and I was again blown away of the origin of Merlin, she is the doughter of some other demon or something?

Really interesting though and while that ending was quite expect full as the smoke had yet to be cleared, I do wonder what will happen next though in the last episode of this season, but with Meliodas return I am sure it will be a blast!
Aug 14, 2018 1:06 AM

Dec 2014
ok wow how many commandments were taken out this episode ..I think at least 3 were out… considering they were nine left and maybe one.. one more was also defeated I guess at most five are left… final episode to go
Aug 18, 2018 4:51 AM

Jul 2013
When that bitch Derieri kicked Hawk, man that seriously pissed me off. Die bitch. Also I'm liking this kinda HxH vibe I'm getting from this show lately. I'm talking about people dying, which makes sense in a large scale battle like this. In the previous episode, some old dude sacrificed his life to summon a goddess who died almost immediately and then some fat dude got stabbed to death and now that guy got too old and became skin and bones. And lastly, they revealed yet another mystery this time with Marlin's identity and with Meliodas sudden cruel-sadistic side all the while some unanswered mystery of why Meliodas betrayed the commandments, who the fuck Elizabeth really is, like is she related to Elizabeth from Gintama, and Gowther's real identity as a former commandment and btw where was this mofo all this time?
Nov 17, 2018 6:14 AM

Feb 2018
Am I the only one super upset Gilthunder didn't get to say goodbye to Zaratras ?
Nov 30, 2018 10:00 AM

Mar 2016
"Touch me more!" Well, that's a clear indication for Meliodas to do some ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm not concerned about Hawk's mama since she probably got a power level of 999999999

Fucking Vivian just has to follow Gilthunder anywhere does she? Gilthunder gotta use that ring Merlin she gave to him. Speaking of Merlin, she was really badass this episode! I knew she has something to do with the demons with the lack of her background but DAMN she's even more than that! Her 'Infinity' power is literally OP as fuck! Stop time forever? Ice forever?! EVERYTHING FOREVER!!! Grayroad is merely a test subject for her, lol!

Nice, Meliodas' power level has increased to 60000! And that's when he's in his usual form! Thanks, father of Meliodas!
Jan 6, 2019 10:07 PM

May 2016
Meliodas coming back all of a sudden more powerful than ever without any indication that he had a struggle fighting against his father is pretty suspicious, especially on how sadistic he acts towards the Commandments but I guess that's what happens if you try to destroy his girlfriend's kingdom. Monspeet was a dumbass for thinking that throwing all his magic to someone who has an absolute magic reflect ability would work against him but Derieri's word is the law for him even if she's just talking out of her ass. Elizabeth was already consenting to Meliodas' groping but now she straight-up confessed that she enjoys it more than anything. L-lewd...

King was getting skeptical of who his Captain is fighting for but turns out that he's not the only person to worry about. Merlin captured Grayroad and turned her into a test subject very quickly because of her direct relations to a legendary demon giving her tremendous power and the ability to permanently freeze time for herself. Fraudrin was lucky to escape just in time but the Great Holy Knights stalled enough time for both Merlin and Meliodas to come for back-up. Zaratras sacrificed his life again and have forgiven his brothers for doing something that was beyond their control and they don't have to kill Dreyfus anymore. Hawk was very useful in their battle lmao

Mar 10, 2019 9:59 AM

Apr 2009
"my real name is" -indiscernable noises.
.....okay Merlin, good on you!

I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Apr 19, 2019 8:48 PM

May 2017
Lightning old guy is realy fast, wish there was more anime with that kind of fight
Story got realy strange, dont get it anymore, not like i was interesed at first , im here for the "Trans-pork!" O_o
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

May 1, 2019 7:53 AM
Jan 2018
I only watch this series for Merlin and escanor and ban . And pretty much melodis going apeshit on oppents
Jul 9, 2019 8:04 AM

Mar 2015
Wow so Merlin is of Demon descent too?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 16, 2019 4:08 AM

Dec 2012
Dat oppai grab.
Oh shit! Erizabesu wants Meliodas to touch her more. Victory!!!
Hawk Mama!!!! Derieri, what have you done? You can't hit Hawk Mama.
Derieri oppai and booty.
Full Counter.
Dogedo dead.
Wow!!! Gilfrost was actually Vivian.
She kidnapped Gilthunder.
Gustaf is dead.
MERLIN IS BACK! DAT OUTFIT!
Merlin oppai.
Lawd! Merlin left booty cheek and thigh.
She stopped her own time. Infinity.
Merlin booty.
Daughter of Belialuin?
Merlin's true name is... WTF!!
Grayroad captured.
Zaratras and Hendrickson vs Fraudrin.
Hawk.
Purge.
Dat true form.
Dreyfus returns and kills him.
Zaratras dies again.
Full size.
Meliodas.
60000!
Merlin thighs.
Dat rape face.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 25, 2020 4:07 AM

Apr 2013
I also wanna know why Griamore turned into a child during their training, makes absolutely no sense to me. So Merlin is also some kind of demon? Makes sense given her huge magical power I guess, at least she got to show some of it in the fight against that multi-headed dude. Seems like Meliodas, Escanor and Merlin are far ahead of everyone else when it comes to power.
Apr 8, 2020 10:43 AM

May 2018
Has Meliodas changed or was he joking again?
May 5, 2020 7:44 PM

Feb 2018
Meliodas back .. one more ep
Mar 3, 2021 2:04 PM

Nov 2019
I have to say Fraudrin was a bit of a let down in terms of art, I imagined him more badass than.. this. Anyway I confirm my love to Merlin, or chwmfzrw that is.
Jan 6, 2023 9:14 AM

Mar 2010
I started to realize.. how useless ban is lolz. But merlin was cool asf.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 7, 2023 9:22 AM
Apr 2023
Really cool. Meliodas nailing Derieri and Monspiet was really cool, Merlin just annihilating Grayroad was amazing and learning more about her is always cool, Hendrickson and Zaratras fighting Fraudrin was good but not as good as the rest, although Meliodas returning even more powerful was really cool to see.
Feb 6, 1:20 AM

Sep 2023
Ho. Lee. Shee. It...

I am so. Fucking. READY.

#POWERLEVEL60K

AAAAAAAAHHHAAAAHHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA

LET'S FUCKING GO 🔥🔥🔥

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

24 by modboy »»
May 26, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.