Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 8, 2018 2:14 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Someone getting captured because of high school detective. Then he visited the bar.

The group getting attention.

This is when the police lady officially oppointed for chasing the phantom.

Art student guy has trouble with surviving in the dorm, which is participating in the contest and win.

lol @ drawing in the shadow world.

Someone criticized that his painting is nothing... He came back later. He is actually the higher up of painting world and knows his situation. He wants to support him, using "he's student of that painter old guy"

The detective guy reaching to that art university student's situation when investigating phantom team. He thinks that higher up to something.

Since they are on the same feeling about the art university student, main guy agrees to help out. Even trying to be model.

Everyone else is explaining difference between the good desire and bad desire since everyone has desire. It's not bad to have desire but how to use it...

So the bad guy to the case detective guy was looking for is his assistant, not the higher up himself. The higher up said sour things to get him improve.

He rejected the offer again, but with the reason he accepts.

It was a nice break and leaving the case to another guy, and team up a bit.

Interesting talk between detective guy and main guy.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 9, 2018 11:21 AM

Sep 2011
Great episode, I loved to see the core of Yusuke's social link animated and how they even managed to get a little side case out of it to flesh out more of Akechi and his bond with Ren.
Oct 9, 2019 6:23 AM

Mar 2015
Ren working on Yusuke's social link in this one!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 2, 2020 1:27 AM

Jul 2015
They tricked me good there, with his relation to Madarame and Akechi's investigation I never thought Kawanabe would turn out to be a good person after all. Seems like Madarame, despite the scummy stuff he did, still had a bit of good in him.

Dec 25, 2022 5:17 PM
Sep 2021
9. just 9. that was all it took to make me give up.
Apr 22, 2023 3:33 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Okay, basically speedrunning the whole Yusuke's confident route, why not but I wonder why Yusuke if they don't do the other ones
Feb 21, 10:27 PM
Dec 2021
yusuke's yapfest and joker's j.... uhhh yeah he says some stuff in this episode i guess

More topics from this board

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2018

33 by Shota_Thighs »»
May 7, 10:57 PM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2018

143 by ArctiKFox »»
Apr 15, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 23 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2018

40 by ArctiKFox »»
Apr 14, 11:37 PM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 12 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

4 by ArctiKFox »»
Feb 16, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Persona 5 the Animation Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

6 by ArctiKFox »»
Jan 9, 7:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.