Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 12, 2022 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
Depressing episode, simon is not himself anymore. New character Nia and I'm spoiled about Simon marrying Nia!
Yoko is also depressed but she is in control of himself. After that revelation things are going to be get messier. I wonder how will Yoko & Simon will react to this and more over what decision will they take?!
Whatever, I'm hyped for next episode!
Jun 2, 2022 12:16 AM

Feb 2021
It feels so weird for the show to get so melancholic and serious since everything still looks goofy...I don't know how I feel about it yet. It did well with what it had before
Aug 31, 2023 5:22 AM

Dec 2020
Intro is now different. Nia's story isn't a surprise. We're all those boxes filled with people or was she exception? Cause that's gonna be alot of people in em then lol

Kamina died early on but I kinda like Simon not being such a huge baby. He's now a angry baby lol
Nov 20, 2023 10:54 AM

Aug 2021
I didn't actually expect Kamina to die this early on in the show but it is what it is. The spiral king sure looks down on humans for someone who looks exactly like one.
Nov 21, 2023 7:43 PM

Mar 2022
Well this next episode pretty much confirms that Kamina is gone for good thanks to the opening visuals being changed and all and the fact that Team Daigurren are mourning for him leaving Simon just lashing out uncharacteristically at Kittan and then you get what it’s probably the most depressing episode I’ve seen of Gurren Lagann so far.

Nia seems like an interesting character what I see and apparently shares the same voice actress as Starfire in the form of Hynden Walch and apparently the King’s daughter in this show. Hopefully things will get better after this episode in terms of the mood that is. Otherwise pretty good episode even if like I said it was pretty miserable of an episode but it’s to be expected after a major gut punch episode like the last one so looking forward to the next episode otherwise.
Feb 28, 10:58 PM

Dec 2022
yes yes he has found his treasure and what a treasure she is he's gonna find a way to live strong again and Yoko is left to me :)
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Too much sexism and homophobia here, I feel bad

Dije - May 10

23 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 9:40 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

accela - Sep 29, 2007

1152 by LinaThePotion »»
Apr 25, 5:01 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Krelian - Apr 25, 2007

204 by Trash_Monkeyy »»
Apr 16, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

windy - Aug 19, 2007

174 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 1, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TheWestExit - Aug 6, 2007

217 by AbyssGundyr »»
Mar 31, 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.