Forum Settings
Forums
Loveless
Available on Manga Store
New
May 17, 2018 1:11 AM
May 2018
Any news on Kouga going back to this manga? It's been a while since the last volume came out & I would hate to see this one to be dropped. It's such a good series...

May 20, 2019 6:58 PM
Jan 2014
I would like an answer to this as well. It's been such a slowly updated manga, but its still interesting and I hope it finishes soon.
Feb 28, 6:37 PM
Apr 2018
My biggest wonder is who is Loveless's original partner. That's the big mystery i was wondering even before the reveal of Seimei.

Honestly, I think the original fighter for Loveless is Yuika. I think the final few chapters will be the big confrontation between Beloved and Loveless.

How the battle will go (and thus, the remaining chapters), is debatable. I think that all will die except Ritsuka, who will then regain the memories of his old self, but will forget about the two years that he had (and thus, not remember Soubi or any of the incidents that happened in the manga) thus, he becomes truly Loveless without realising what he has lost.

I can't really imagine the manga ending any other way. So hopefully my theory satisfies you on the ending side.

(I can't believe how long the series has been on hiatus, it's now had a longer hiatus than Uraboku, but it seems like the mangaka is okay without any illness like Uraboku's manga did). Though the ending of Uraboku was one of the worst endings I have ever read, so...)
Mar 26, 2:44 PM

Jun 2009
Does the mangaka not have a Twitter?
then again, seeing since when she's drawing manga, wouldn't she be around 60 by now? does she even still draw?

More topics from this board

» My theory on the ending of Loveless

Murasaki0kami - Feb 28

1 by dollinahouse »»
Mar 23, 3:19 AM

» What chapter are we on???

Justin_B - Jan 9, 2019

0 by Justin_B »»
Jan 9, 2019 9:34 PM

» Is Kouga on hiatus?

SnazzGary - Jul 18, 2014

6 by KamiAmaya »»
Apr 28, 2018 11:14 AM

Poll: » Loveless Chapter 1 Discussion

accela - May 13, 2008

6 by SomeoneFromHeLL »»
Feb 26, 2017 8:19 AM

» Shinonome in love

iulia_k - Dec 1, 2008

2 by SomeoneFromHeLL »»
Feb 19, 2017 10:05 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.