Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

[Spoilers] What happened to Touma and the MC after the Airplane scene in White Album 2

New
May 12, 2018 4:38 PM

Nov 2017
Is there manga for it? If so what chapter?

Mod Edit: Modified title to warn for spoilers.
TenshoMay 14, 2018 9:47 AM
May 12, 2018 4:43 PM

Dec 2015
What happens is Touma will come back years later.
But she will not be a main heroina.

The anime is based on something called Visual Novel, not a manga not a light novel not a novel. Its based on a ergo game.

After Touma leaves from the airplane, Haruki becomes a shut in for years, something similair to a neet.
Setsuna is still inlove with him and will be that 4ever.

Touma will come back years later like i said and she do not have a route in the game.
beacuse white album 2 the animation was a advertising for white album game 2.

In game 2 alot of new girls will have a route.
But not Touma she will be a support character.

May 12, 2018 4:46 PM

Dec 2015
Here is a project to transalted the visual novel game 2.
https://todokanaitl.wordpress.com/patch/
As it stands now they are not finish and i was told they woud finish it before x-mas last year. So something happend, i think?

What u can do is to play Setsuna route that is finish.
From the link i gave u is only the transalted file so u need to buy the game or download it somewhere.

I'm sorry if that link is not allowed in here.

May 12, 2018 4:46 PM

Nov 2017
Nillwas said:

The anime is based on something called Visual Novel, not a manga not a light novel not a novel. Its based on a ergo game.

After Touma leaves from the airplane, Haruki becomes a shut in for years, something similair to a neet.

Touma will come back years later like i said and she do not have a route in the game.

So you're saying he never ends up with her? But does touma even still like him? Wht was Karuki's reaction? In the game is there a way for them to be together?
May 12, 2018 4:49 PM

Dec 2015
John696969 said:
Nillwas said:

So you're saying he never ends up with her? But does touma even still like him?

I'm sorry m8 i dont know. What i know is what i wrote down.
I haven't played the games only watched the anime and do some research on google. Where i found this project, so i can't say.

I'm a huge fan of white album and love Touma as a character.
When i got the news that she do not have a route in game 2 i got a bit sad.
When the best character dosent even have a route in game 2, thats fked up m8.

What u can do is to fix the game download the translated part that i linked you and do the routes that is transalted.

Sorry again, i did what i woud and hope it helps a bit.

May 12, 2018 4:49 PM

Dec 2015
I was very frustrated over the ending and the news that i found on google.

It exist white album with 2 seasons.

Its far from as good as white album 2, but worth a go if u like this kind of animes.
The mc in that anime is a huge fk up and got a pretty nice harem with unique girls everything from young to old.

May 12, 2018 4:52 PM

Nov 2017
Nillwas said:

Its far from as good as white album 2, but worth a go if u like this kind of animes.
The mc in that anime is a huge fk up and got a pretty nice harem with unique girls everything from young to old.
lol the ending just pisses me off rip
May 12, 2018 4:52 PM

Dec 2015
John696969 said:
Nillwas said:

lol the ending just pisses me off rip

I'm pretty sure that what they wanted, so ppl woud but game number 2 :P

May 12, 2018 4:55 PM

Dec 2017
https://web.archive.org/web/20160331164312/http://mdzanime.me/2013/12/29/white-album-2-concluding-chapter-coda-rough-summary/

There's a decent summary of the routes in the vn.
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

May 12, 2018 4:59 PM

Jul 2017
It's a VN so the original source is not a manga

As for what happens after, like was mentioned it's based on a VN so there are multiple routes. 1 for both girls, and 1 of those bad end type of routes
May 13, 2018 1:57 AM

Sep 2011
(Closing Chapter)

(Coda/Final Chapter)

May 14, 2018 9:48 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Thread moved from Anime Discussion.
May 15, 2018 12:52 AM
Jan 2017
Actually according to Visual novel ...
There are 3 type of endings ...
Setsuna true
Kazusa Normal
Kazusa True
In which kazusa true is the most famous among the fans where Kitahara ends with Kazusa..
So cheer up Kazusa fans bcoz if there is gonna be season 2 there are almost 100% chances that kitahara ends with kazusa touma
Ariechan0_0May 18, 2018 7:28 PM
Apr 21, 2019 12:00 AM

Aug 2017
I just assume she comes back to Japan with Haruki's newborn in a year.
Jul 16, 2020 9:00 AM
May 2020
Bro, this is fucking great. Thanks for sharing this. Now I can sleep in peace, man. And I hope they make a 2nd season with Kazusa True Ending. Fingers cross :)
Jul 21, 2020 10:29 PM
Apr 2019
There are 3 endings of the last chapter.

1.Kazusa Normal

This ending is basically the same as the anime, Kazusa and Haruki had a passionate sex once again despite already in a relationship with Setsuna. Kazusa tells him to return to Setsuna, Setsuna forgives Haruki. Although Kazusa isn’t happy, her mother is also gonna die soon because of cancer and her piano skill isn’t recognised yet.

2.Setsuna True

Here Setsuna and Kazusa marry each other, Kazusa is invited as a guest.Kazusa's mother gonna die though.

3.Kazusa True

This is where Haruki broke up with Setsuna as soon as Kazusa returns to Japan. They both together left Japan and married.. Also, Kazusa becomes an established piano artist,
Aug 6, 2020 5:48 PM

Jan 2020
Depending on what vn route you follow in -Coda-, Haruki ends up with Kazusa or Setsuna. Both are the main heroines and their "true endings" (happy endings basically) are the true endings of the game. In -Closing Chapter- you have more girls and routes tho, they are secundary routes and the main route is Setsuna's ending, prequel to -Coda-.

Here you can read a very good summary of the beggining of -Closing Chapter-, there are summaries for every heroine route and even -Coda- too:
https://wa2analysis.com/closing-chapters-common-route/#:~:text=White%20Album%202%20Closing%20Chapter,rest%20of%20his%20life%20with.

If there was an anime adaptation covering the rest of the storyline, it would probably be like this:
- Closing Chapter: Haruki gets a harem while studying at Houjou University. The story would cover some parts of all the routes, then it would follow Setsuna's main route (VN anime adaptations are almost always like this). Setsuna becomes Haruki's girlfriend and Kazusa arrives to Japan in secret.
- Coda: Haruki meets Kazusa again and realize he still has feelings for her even while being with Setsuna, but he loves Setsuna as well. Setsuna gets mad at Kazusa for making Haruki doubt and fight while being drunk, but then both cry and become friends again. From here depends on what route the anime follows.

Jan 29, 2023 5:25 AM
Mar 2019
NakolHira said:

1.Kazusa Normal

This ending is basically the same as the anime, Kazusa and Haruki had a passionate sex once again despite already in a relationship with Setsuna. Kazusa tells him to return to Setsuna, Setsuna forgives Haruki. Although Kazusa isn’t happy, her mother is also gonna die soon because of cancer and her piano skill isn’t recognised yet.

2.Setsuna True

Here Setsuna and Kazusa marry each other, Kazusa is invited as a guest.Kazusa's mother gonna die though.

3.Kazusa True

This is where Haruki broke up with Setsuna as soon as Kazusa returns to Japan. They both together left Japan and married.. Also, Kazusa becomes an established piano artist,

Now I can die in peace, thanks
Jan 31, 2023 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
Xneon666 said:
NakolHira said:

1.Kazusa Normal

2.Setsuna True

3.Kazusa True

Now I can die in peace, thanks
Bro read the VN, wtf. Surprising how you just read some lines of text and say "now I can die in peace". They are your normal romance endings, what's important is the journey. You're missing out. Now you can't die in peace

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.