Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 25, 2021 4:08 PM

Jan 2015
This looks indeed like a shift of pace chapter. What I especially liked here is a seemingly minor detail you mentioned: that the doors of the tavern are much larger than one'd expect. It makes perfect sense that some of the larger girls like the lamias, wurms, ogres, and minotaurs, etc might need a bit more door space to enter an establishment without having to squeeze their way in. I never thought about it myself and will be sure to mention it too, should my group ever run into an establishment like that.

I do wonder, though, what the business model of a tavern in a seemingly tiny low populated village is. Maybe it's located on a well travelled road, or maybe there is a seasonal aspect to patrons coming in.

Lastly Rose sure does seem a bit tense and "trigger happy" so to say. Maybe some proactive action from the MC is required to make her loosen up a bit.
Jul 30, 2021 1:38 PM
Apr 2018

Thanks, there certainly will be some action of a different kind in the next chapter... Which I've had plenty of time to plan out, so I'll make damn sure it's worth the wait. Because if I did try to include it in this chapter, I feared it would've been overly long.

Well... Those of you who have read the cursed sword entry knows what might happen if they feel like they are neglected or not given enough attention for a while. Gotta find some way of realistically building up that reaction. 😉

Yep, I intentionally mentioned that detail because the resident dress maker needs a rather large door to enter any building, and I've planned a little bit of an unorthodox reaction to the MC meeting her.

And I set the village up to be a bit of a mix between being a garrison and a social hub for the troops of the Exercitus when they're travelling to and from assignments in the area. So they can get almost whatever they need from the residents.

Finally, oh yeah, trigger happy is a good way of putting it. She'll be damned if she let's anything harm her master. 😂
Maku_The_BlueJul 30, 2021 1:42 PM
Mar 30, 1:46 AM

Jul 2008
So it appears you weren't planning on continuing this one anytime soon, but I felt I should comment anyways. Rose was a really cute character, and you were starting to show off Lilly's charm too. Also the scene with the grappling elf was very memorable.
Apr 26, 11:28 AM
Apr 2018
Reply to YummyLunches
So it appears you weren't planning on continuing this one anytime soon, but I felt I should comment anyways. Rose was a really cute character, and you were starting to show off Lilly's charm too. Also the scene with the grappling elf was very memorable.
@YummyLunches I do hope to one day return to and finish this story, or at least not leave it in an unsatisfactory place... but between my other story currently taking presidents, and being engrossed in a secret collaborative effort with Metal, Tyger and Mugen... it'll likely be a long while before I can get back to it.

But! Your reading through it and comment is greatly appreciated and a welcome surprise!

I agree that Rose is just an adorable little sociopath, and I did have a few plans to show off how Lilly juxtaposed Rose in a few interesting/funny scenes, but they'll just have to wait.

And I'm also happy to hear the interactions with the elves left an impression.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [MGS] adrift in the snow (venomwolf's story) ( 1 2 3 )

venomwolf - Nov 27, 2019

120 by venomwolf »»
May 8, 7:06 AM

» Maku's main story ( 1 2 )

Maku_The_Blue - Sep 18, 2022

87 by Maku_The_Blue »»
Apr 26, 11:49 AM

» [MSG] mugen's Story ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

mugen91 - Aug 1, 2017

337 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 2:26 PM

» [MSG] Another one by mugen

mugen91 - Jan 25, 2020

23 by YummyLunches »»
Mar 31, 1:39 PM

» [MSG] mugen's Story - Into the Dark

mugen91 - Jun 22, 2023

30 by mugen91 »»
Mar 31, 1:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.